Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Aparna YadavYour feedback matters!
From past three months I am noticing that my hair is falling frequently I am very much worried about that, I have dense hair but it is stated loosing its density. Suggest something to cure my hairfall.
My dad is suffering from dengue and I just wanted to know dat wat food he should avoid and wat should he eat?
I am newly married and I do not want to have kids now so Is it harmful to use condom every time I have sex with my wife?
I have high bp and I usually take medicines but I want to control my bp without taking any medicines. Can you as suggest me precautions for it?
How to be healthy and get rid of from chest fat and also from obesity. And I want to know about remedies also which should be preferable.
I am 22 years old . I am suffering a cold fever from last few days and I want to relief from this. What should i do?
Hello sir my dad done wid colostomy operation 3 months back. Now he is too weak suggest a good diet to recover soon. And the precautions to be taken. Thnq.
Sir is asthma patients have to take medicine for a whole life is there any particular permanent treatment if any please sir tell me.
When selecting a sunscreen, make sure the label says:
- Broad spectrum: the words 'broad spectrum' means that the sunscreen can protect your skin from both types of harmful UV rays - the uva rays and the UVB rays.
- Spf 30 or higher: the aadmerican academy of dermatology recommends that you select a sunscreen with an SPF rating of 30 or higher.
- Water resistant: dermatologists also recommend that you look for the words 'water resistant.' this tells you that the sunscreen will stay on the wet or sweaty skin for a while before you need to reapply. Water resistance lasts either 40 or 80 minutes. Not all sunscreens offer water resistance.
Im 20 years old and there is no hair on my face means no moustache no beard I want a solution for this please help me.
Sir I am 45 years of age &drinking 1 ltr of water at fasting daily and suffering from flum (14-18 times/day) come out in a size of 1 centimetre diameter, during cough and also while sleeping. Some times dry cough also and some rashes are there on tongue. My throat also paining. After eating sweet items/tamota curry/cool items. Please give me suggestion.
MY WIFE IS IN MENOPAUSE STATE FOR THE LAST 5 YEARS & HAVE NO PERIODS. SHE NOW STILL REQUIRES ANY PRECAUTION DURING THE SEX FOR NOT GETTING PREGNANT
A Urinary Tract Infection(UTI) can occur in any part of the urinary tract including the kidneys, ureters, bladder or urethra. The causes of a UTI can be many, with bacteria being the most common cause. In fact, UTIs are generally more common among women as they have shorter urethras, which make it easier for the UTI causing bacteria to pass through to the bladder.
The symptoms of UTI vary depending on the area of your urinary tract that has been infected. These symptoms are:
Lower urinary tract infection:
1. Bladder cystitis, in which the lining of bladder and urethra become inflamed and irritated
2. Dysuria, which is a burning sensation during urination
3. A frequent or intense urge to urinate, even though little comes out when you do
4. Urinary urgency, which is the sensation of having to urinate urgently
5. Cloudy, dark bloody or strange-smelling urine
6. Cramping or pressure in lower abdomen or lower back
7. Pelvic pain in women particularly in the center of the pelvis and around the area of pubic bone
8. Mild fever or chills indicating that the infection may have reached your kidneys
Upper urinary tract infection:
1. Fairly high fever with fatigue
2. Shaking chills with a feeling of discomfort
3. Nausea and vomiting
4. Flank Pain, which is pain in the back or side, usually on only one side at about waist level
Since pregnant women are at an increased risk of contracting UTIs, their urine should be checked during prenatal visits to prevent unrecognized infection that can cause pregnancy complications. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.