Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Aparna YadavYour feedback matters!
I am 26 years of age. I am getting back pain for the past 3 months. How can I get rid of this in future?
I am 37 yrs old IT Professional. I've got 38 inch tummy due to the sedentary life lifestyle though my overall body structure and size seems to be fit. I've already started hitting Gym but doing more of resistance training which is what am interested in. Need advice to reduce tummy. Thanks.
List the food item should be given to lactose intolerant 10 month old boy baby. Daily what should be given? To become fat.
Hello doctor, I'm feeling angry always don't know. For small work which goes wrong with my mom, brother, sister, colleagues. I get angry on them don't know I always tries to calm myself. This is happening from last 4-6 months. Please help.
Hello dr, one post was viral on whats app from last one month- Our BP is controlled by taking mixture of (garlic+ginger+lemon juice+ honey) which are taken equal (nearly half kg each) amount and paste it, boil it. Is this true, this mixture control Blood pressure and our bypass surgery/ angioplasty?
I am getting regular periods but it is lasting for only one day. I was in medication for 3 months but it didn't work. Now the doctor has told me to do pelvic sonography. What should I do Please help.
I am suffering with urethra stitches, periodically I am going for dilatation, any one can suggest for permanent cure for this problem.
I am 18 years old male and from 2-3 years I have a toenails problem. They have gotten dark in color and the skin around it is cracking a lot. I read that it is a toenail fungus. I apply Soframycin cream regularly but no results. Please help!
I have the problem of premature greying of hair since I was 12 years old. Is there any solution for this?
I have belly fat. My stomach size is increased due to belly fat, that's why I can not feel good and comfortable. Which home remedies should I do so as I will loss my belly fat and became in shape? ?please give complete solution.
One of the most common treatments for melasma is sun protection. This means wearing sunscreen every day and reapplying the sunscreen every 2 hours.
Women are far more likely than men to get melasma. It is so common during pregnancy that some people call it the mask of pregnancy. Hormones seem to trigger melasma.
Melasma: signs and symptoms
Common signs (what you see) of melasma are brown or gray-brown patches on the face. These patches most commonly appear on the:
Bridge of the nose.
Above the upper lip.
Chin. Some people get patches on their forearms or neck.
What causes melasma?
What causes melasma is not yet clear. It likely occurs when the color-making cells in the skin (melanocytes) produce too much color. People with skin of color are more prone to melasma because they have more active melanocytes than those with light skin.
Common melasma triggers (what starts it) include:
Sun exposure: ultraviolet (uv) light from the sun stimulates the melanocytes. In fact, just a small amount of sun exposure can make melasma return after fading. Sun exposure is why melasma often is worse in summer. It also is the main reason why many people with melasma get it again and again.
A change in hormones: pregnant women often get melasma. When melasma appears in pregnant women, it is called chloasma, or the mask of pregnancy. Birth control pills and hormone replacement medicine also can trigger melasma.
Cosmetics: skin care products that irritate the skin may worsen melasma.
Procedures: if a topical medicine does not get rid of your melasma, a procedure may succeed. Procedures for melasma include a chemical peel (such as glycolic acid), microdermabrasion, and dermabrasion.
My skin tone colour is uneven please help to regain my even fair tone back by suggesting cream or diet best required..
I have been suffering from constipation from last 1 year. Earlier I had taken some medicine for it. I got rid of it. But nowadays while excretion I have to apply a lot of pressure due to which some blood comes out from the anus. Please advise how can I get rid of painful bowel movement.
Questions about Diabetes. What is hemoglobin A1c? How do I properly treat a low blood sugar. Two or three months, doctors can estimate patients average blood sugar levels.. Patients who have foot pain should see a podiatrist regularly.
Hi I am suffering from pimples problems since 6 month. How to remove my pimple as soon as possible. Please help me for that. Please reply.
Epilepsy is a disorder of the central nervous system, thus it is basically a neurological disorder. In this the nerve cell activity of the brain is disrupted and causes seizures along with episodes of unusual behavior along with the loss of consciousness. The symptoms of the seizure can vary and some people with epilepsy just stare blankly for few seconds when a seizure takes place, while some twitch their arms and legs repeatedly.
Symptoms of Epilepsy:
As epilepsy is caused by the abnormal activities in the brain cells, seizures affect the processes with which the brain coordinates. Some signs and symptoms are:
- Staring blankly
- Confusion which is temporary
- Uncontrolled jerking movements of the legs and arms
- Loss of awareness and consciousness
- Psychic symptoms
Mostly the symptoms vary depending on the type of the seizure. The seizures are further classified into focal and generalized depending on which part of the brain shows abnormal activity.
When seizures are due to the abnormal activity of the cells in just one area then it is known as focal seizures. These seizures are of two types:
- Focal seizures with intact awareness -These seizures basically alter the emotions and the things like change in smell, look, sound and taste. These also result in the involuntary jerking of the body like the legs and arms, with spontaneous sensory symptoms like the tingling and flashing of the lights.
- Focal seizure with impaired awareness - These seizures have a loss of awareness and consciousness. One might just stare blankly into space in this seizure and performs repetitive activities like swallowing, chewing, walking in circles and chewing.
There are six types of generalized seizures. These are:
- Absence seizures, also known as petit mal seizures, are commonly seen in children and are characterized by subtle body movements like lip smacking and eye blinking and staring blankly into space. These also cause loss of consciousness.
- Tonic seizures lead to stiffening of the muscles. These affect the muscles of the legs and arms and also cause to fall to the ground.
- Atonic seizures are also called as drop seizures. These cause loss of control in the muscles, thereby leading to collapse or fall.
- Clonic seizures are the rhythmic and jerking muscle movements. These affect the arms, face and neck.
- Myoclonic seizures appear as twitches in the arms and legs.
- Tonic-clonic seizures also known as grand mal seizures are very dramatic and lead to body stiffening, abrupt loss of consciousness, shaking and loss of bladder control and tongue biting. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurologist.