Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Aparna SanthanamYour feedback matters!
Hi sir I have been suffering with pimples on my face and on my shoulder back side. The main reason is that I am eating junk food like samosa pani puri n chatpati which are making my pimples bulge n fussy.
I am 31 years old, I m suffering from hair fall last few years. I am a tech guy, Please suggest me what should I do?
I am 23 years old. I have a few dark spots on my face which grow in number over years. The capillaries on my face especially around the nose area are always visible and vivid. A light exposure to light or heat make my face go red. I have sparse hair on my faec (including cheeks, chin,neck, nose,fore-head)
I am 18 yrs, my skin is oily, I have dark spots since 7-8 months so please suggest me best natural remedies to remove dark spots in few days.
I am 22 years old. From few days onwards I am having huge hair fall. Please suggest me how to reduce my hair fall and get my hair back.
My hair fall every day what will be the solution to stop it falling and growth of new hair please help me.
I used many creams, fash wash for fairness but nothing happens. I used hydroquinone 2% and ayurvedic remedies. What should I do for fairness, excessive oil also from face sometimes.
I got heavy pain while starting of mensuration. And pimples also. How to get rid of pain and pimples. My hairs also fall very much. Treat meant and medicine to get rid of hairfall also.
Sir/madam. Mere baal bahut jhad rahe h dryness bhi bahut aa gyi h side me baldness bhi hoti ja rahi h mujhe thyroid bhi h me Dr. K pas bhi gyi Dr. Batra but koi fayeda nhi hua skin bhi din pe din ex dry hoti ja rahi h plzz btaye me kaya karu baal r skin ki wjah se bahut preshan hu baal 80% gry bhi ho gye h. please help me.
Are you looking for a good body massage procedure, which will help in rejuvenating your senses and also lighten up your skin? You should go for Njavarakizhi. It is an effective Ayurvedic therapy with several benefits. It is especially good for people suffering from paralysis, arthritis, lethargy, body weakness, stress and trauma. It also helps in maintaining an ideal muscle tone and relaxes your mind.
The procedure of the Njavarakizhi may take up to an hour. First, your body will be preconditioned using oil. After you are massaged all over the body with the oil, you will be allowed to relax and lie down for some time. While you relax, Njavara rice gets cooked with milk and some herbs. Herbs such as deodar, mustard, sida and even milk and ghee are used for preparation. After being cooked, the preparation is placed in cotton pouches and used to massage your body. The pouches are gently rubbed and pressed on your body for 40 minutes. Then, the rice is applied all over body while it is still warm. After wiping it off, another type of oil is applied on your body as you relax. For making the treatment more effective, certain oral medicines may also be taken, such as Leyham and Kashayam.
Health benefits of Njavarakizhi
There are several important health benefits of Njavarakizhi, which include the following:
- Your skin is kept healthy. The skin being the largest body organ, needs proper care. This treatment is very effective in improving your skin texture and making it bright and beautiful.
- The treatment enhances your muscle tone and strengthens your muscles. In case you are experiencing body-weakness in general because of aging, Njavarakizhi is ideal for you.
- This treatment helps in lowering body cholesterol levels. High cholesterol is a major health condition in modern day and the Njavarakizhi therapy is an ideal remedy. Because of the innate effect of sweat inducing, blood circulation is regulated and cholesterol levels are lowered.
- Njavarakizhi therapy is very effective for giving relief to stress. It helps you to relax and eliminates traces of stress. The mind gets to be at rest, which allows you to calm down and relax.
- Njavarakizhi also helps in easing pain and inflammation that is associated with arthritis. Moreover, regular Njavarakizhi treatments help in strengthening your muscles and hence, you are provided with long-term relief from arthritis symptoms.
These and many other wonderful therapies are there in Ayurveda which not only cures but detoxifies your body. This is an all natural therapy which is associated with no side effects. Kindly consult to know what are the best Ayurvedic solutions for you in terms of diet, home remedies, therapies and medicines.