Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Aparna Patil
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Aparna PatilYour feedback matters!
I am having my periods for only 2 days from past 8-9months. Is it normal or I need to consultant a doctor
My girlfriend and I are very happy and in a physical relationship, but because we do not like use and condom for sex. And giving her ipill after every time we have intercourse, I want to know is there any way to avoid pregnancies without using condom or ipill. Like any solution for making us avoiding pregnancy and in the mean time we have a great time together.
Hi sir, my friend wife getting too much pain while having sex intercourse, so please can you refer any gel, and how to use the product. And also tell me Its for male or female?
My daughter is 23 old and having tsh level of 6.53. What should I do? her t3 is 1.32 and t4 is 9.60. She is taking thyropace tablet once daily. Her haemoglobin is 9.9. She has not got her periods since 3 1/2 months. She has history of irregular periods. There is little bleeding now and then since 10 days. Does thyropace tablet cause heat in the body. She is also taking livogen and folic acid tablets and calcium tablets.
Hi sir, I am 27 old I am taking alcohol and sex habits 2014 to till date when I do sex with aunts after 2 months I face bad breath and skin infections I inform to my near doctor he would give me some tablets but no reaction I am testing all tests it's good my problem is when I do sex with Aunty same smell I am getting in my mouth.
Christmas would be incomplete without a delicious Christmas plum cake. This lovely cake is rich in fresh and dried fruits and is soaked in brandy or orange liquor. Preparations for this cake often start a month before Christmas as the fruits are cut and soaked in alcohol until it is time to bake them. Here are 8 fascinating facts about this Christmas cake.
- It has a really long shelf life: Christmas cake or fruitcake can last for months and years. This may be because of the alcohol content in the cake. Many families keep aside a part of the Christmas cake to be eaten during Easter. The longevity of this cake is also why it is the perfect packed food for hunters and travellers.
- It is packed with energy: Christmas cake has a high ratio of fruits to flour and hence is packed with nutrients. On the flip side, this isn’t a cake you want to snack on as it can also increase your waistline.
- Naturally dried fruits are the key to a good Christmas cake: Christmas cake is said to be an acquired taste. However, the key to make a good Christmas cake is to avoid glazed and candied fruits and instead use naturally sweetened and dried fruits. This makes the cake healthier and much more wholesome.
- You can put any fruit into Christmas cake: Christmas fruit cake is an all inclusive cake. A Christmas cake can be made with fresh fruits, dried fruits or a mixture of the two. However, fresh fruit cake has a shorter life span than dried fruit cake.
- It gets better with time: Like wine, Christmas cake ages and tastes better with time. Christmas cake can also be revived, if it has dried out. For this, all you have to do is, steam the cake and drizzle a little more alcohol over it.
- It is a very old recipe: Christmas cake is said to date back to the Roman empire. The Romans used a mixture of pine nuts, barley, raisins, sweetened wine and pomegranate seeds to make a version of the Christmas cake known as satura. However, it was only in the 16th century that it gained popularity.
- The origins of Christmas cake lies in a meat pie: Christmas cake has evolved from the plum pudding. This plum pudding was originally a pie of mixed minced meats and fruits. With time, the meat was removed and only the fruits remained. Later, spice and dried fruits were added to the recipe to give us a modern day Christmas cake.
- Christmas cake was traditionally not eaten on Christmas day: Christmas cake was originally eaten on the twelfth day of Christmas. For this reason, it was also known as the twelfth night cake.
To be answered only by sexologist Subject- guidance and tips for semen flowing out of the vagina after sexual activity Good morning sir, This is regarding my friend 24 years of age She has completed three years of marriage and since last seven months they are trying for a baby Her ultrasound pelvis is normal and her husbands semen report has sperm count of 70 million and seems to be normal? They usually have sexual activity with man on top position and once her husband achieves the orgasm he discharges his semen inside the vagina but the moment he tries to pull out his penis from the vagina the seminal fluid also flows out And since last two months after the activity she stays in bed in supine position with a belief that some semen might be inside but there is no result for pregnancy Kindly give your guidance and tips so that semen stays inside her vagina for conception.
I have lumps on breast they always come back leave scars do not form heads open and close up on there own.
Hello doc actuly my age 28 is nd i m trying to concive from 7th months my period is irregular bt this time i thought i m pregenant due to late period till 40 days from my last menustral i did not get period but the next day there is a bleeding is there any hope
Panchakarma Process (NETRA BASTI) TARPAN Very Effective in this case.