Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Aparna PatilYour feedback matters!
We married for 3 and half years as advised we done IVF the egg retrieved on 11th October and embryo transferred on 14th October. Pregnancy confirmed by blood test on 26th October. We went for 1st sonography on 11th November but they said the child growth after 6 weeks seems 5 week and cardiac activity absent. My wife got totally upset. Doctor said have another sonography session after 10 days. Till date no bleeding. We are worried kindly advice.
What's the reason of thyroid in negative (minus). Does it impact if it's in 6 month pregnancy. And what would be the medicine to cure it though started PTU tablets from yesterday as prescribed by doctor.
Hello sir/madam Am 14 weeks pregnant and the first early pregnancy scan shows that internal is closed and the cervical length is 3.9. In that case can I have sex daily or it may create any worries. Please help me out of this. thanks.
My age is 32 years. I am not pregnant but I have not had my periods since 3 months. What should I do. I am worried. I need your advice. Earlier I had regular periods.
Quite contradictory to popular belief, as per a research paper published in 2015 by Harvard medical school, people who eat spicy foods on a regular basis and in moderate amounts have a 14% probability of outliving their non-spicy food eating peers. Also, the same research also indicates the fact that people who eat spicy food on a regular basis are less likely to suffer from cancer or other fatal heart diseases as compared to those who are averse to spice.
So, what is it that makes spicy foods better for your ticker and the overall health? Let’s find out.
- Spicy foods are usually rich in anti-oxidants, a regular intake of which helps to prevent cancer, respiratory diseases and other heart disorders.
- Peppers have a high amount of ‘capsaicin’ in them which is particularly beneficial in resisting abnormal swelling of different body parts. Capsaicin also helps in the regulation of metabolic functions of the body which prevents further serious complications of diabetes and cardio-vascular disorders. Capsaicin also helps to prevent sinus infections, hypertension and severe intestinal disorders. At times, Capsaicin acts as a pain-reliever.
- Peppers also contain a healthy amount of Vitamin C which defends the body against cancer and helps in the formation of collagen (building blocks of the skin) and other connective tissues. Vitamin C is useful in the production of glutathione, an immensely strong anti-oxidant that strengthens the immune system of the body.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.
We have one baby and she was born after c section. Now my wife is pregnant and I want to know will it be normal delivery or we have to go for c section again.
It is important to note that there are certain signs, which show that you may get an illness. If these signs and symptoms are taken seriously then most probably you will be able to get rid of the illness a lot sooner.
Here are 5 indicators that you may acquire an illness sooner than you think:
- Fatigue: Fatigue is not when you are tired after the day. It is characterized by being tired all the time or after very little work done. When you face fatigue, it is a sign you may be falling ill.
- Reduction in appetite: A reduction in appetite is never good. This is because a reduction in appetite is an indicator of many oncoming illnesses. These range from a simple cold all the way to a strep throat. Sometimes, a strep throat may also be the result of gastroenteritis. Gastroenteritis is when a virus enters your stomach and causes diarrhea as well as vomiting. A reduction in appetite during summer can be normal. However, feeling nauseous or detesting food can mean that you are going to have one of the illnesses listed above.
- Muscle aches: Muscle aches are a common symptom of flu. This is because when you have flu, antibodies are released. When these antibodies produce histamines and cytokines, they may travel to muscles and trigger the pain receptors.
- Fever: A fever is the body's way of fighting infections. When you have a fever, it usually means the body is increasing its temperature to kill invading bacteria. Therefore, this is another way of knowing you have infections.
- Swollen neck glands: The neck glands are just below the jawbones. When these glands swell, it is a sign that you may be falling ill. Common illnesses, which may occur when you have swollen neck glands include ear infections, the common cold as well as skin infections. The reason why neck glands usually swell is because when there is an infection, the dead cells and bacteria accumulate in the neck glands. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
Me pcod ki medicine le rhi hu dronis r 20 iske side effects kya h kunki ye me last 3 months se le rhi hu or 2 months se bar bar mere gasetic problem ho rhi h jism pet dard hota h and acedity bn jati h.
1. Unwanted hair growth.
2. Increase in weight.
3. Facial pimples.
5. Irregular periods, long periods or no periods.
Untreated pcos may lead to a risk of cancer of uterine lining. Treatment may take couple of months.
When ovulation does not take place, the follicle becomes enlarged to form a cyst (fluid filled sac). Ovaries also make too many male hormones, which causes pimples and hair growth.
Homoeopathic treatment will help you get rid of ovarian cyst.
I am suffering from severe menstrual cramps for the past few months. I took scan yesterday and it was confirmed that there is moderate fluid in Pod. And the inference was Pelvic Inflammatory disease (PID). I browsed and came to know that PID is often caused by STD (Sexual Transmitted Disease. Is there any other reason for my pain during menstrual cramps Note: I am unmarried and had no sexual relationship till now. The pain occurs only during periods and not in any other days. I also took urine routine analysis on doctor's advice and the inference was Pus cells (7 - 8) and epithelial cells (3 - 5)
I am 23 weeks pregnant. Off late, I have developed this feeling of being unwanted and uncared for. I have become emotionally vulnerable. Every little thing has started to irk me. Please help me out of it. I don't want my baby to develop the same feeling.
I am 18years n 6months old. Often use to masturbate (only cliotis stimulation) n started dis frm around 7 months.. Irregular periods wre normal but frm last two masturbation I noticed something new. I started bleeding (dats similar to periods.. Lasts 7-8days) I had periods on 26th Jan dn again on 10 th feb, and now again 1st march. (2 put it 2 your info I nvr hd sex or nvr hv been into any relationship).. Is dere something wrong. Is dere anything 2 worry??
Pleasuring yourself is not a bad thing, however, most of us are afraid to admit it in front of the society at large. Due to our lack of knowledge and the fact that we do not discuss it openly has given rise to a number of myths about it. Here we are busting top 6 myths associated with masturbation.
- It can cause you to suffer from Erectile Dysfunction: Erectile Dysfunction refers to the inability to maintain or get an erection during intercourse. The causes of this sexual dysfunction are varied, but masturbation doesn't figure in the list of causes. What really happens is that when you masturbate repeatedly, you become used to your own touch or to a certain kind of sensation. As a result, you may find it difficult to have orgasms with your partner.
- Reduces sex drive: Masturbation does not reduce your sex drive or prevent you from having orgasms. Many people also claim that women get addicted to vibrators and cannot enjoy sex without them. However, there is no truth behind this.
- Children do not masturbate: Masturbation is a normal childhood habit, wherein young children discover the private parts of their bodies and the feelings of pleasure that arise from this activity. Most children begin to play with their private parts by about 5-6 years of age. A child can masturbate once a week or several times a day. There are even researches out there that show male foetuses masturbating in the womb.
- It can cause blindness: Blindness is the most outrageous myth associated with self-induced orgasms. Till date, there has not been a medical case to prove it.
- People in relationships do not masturbate: Whether you're single or in a relationship, masturbation is a healthy sexual activity that you can engage in to fulfil your sexual desires. Studies show that masturbation is a very common behaviour; about 92% of men and 62% of women masturbate. Sometimes, couples also engage in masturbation together as part of their sexual activity.
- It causes infertility: Pleasuring yourself does not reduce your chances of getting pregnant or getting someone else pregnant. However, for men with a low sperm count, restricting ejaculations while trying to get their partner pregnant is a good idea. The only way masturbation can lead to infertility is if partners who share sex toys do not keep them clean and pass on STDs through them.