Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AparnaYour feedback matters!
Hi all, I am 33 yr old female. I am trying to conceive. 1. I use to get breast pain before my period and swelling. It use to be there even after finishing my period. When I contacted a gynae, she suggested me to go for'mammography' here is the result of the same: a. Well defined hypo echoic lesion with lobulated margin measuring 2.3*1.3cms is noted at 3-4'o clock position of right breast, 2cms away from the nipple, at the depth of 8mm. B. Right breast shows heterogeneously heperechoic parenchymal echo texture with multiple simple cysts within, largest measuring 2 * 2mm at 1-2'o clock position. C. Cluster of simple cyst is noted 7-8'o clock position of right breast measuring 15 * 6mm. D. Left breast shows a small simple cyst measuring 3 * 2mm at 6-7'o clock position. E. No evidence of ductal dilatation. F. Benign appearing left axillary lymph node is noted measuring 8 * 4mm. This is done on 20/02/2015. Suggested to'followup scan after 6 months for 2 months after mammography, I was on ayurvedic medication. Pain is less for some months. Since last 2 months, again I started getting pain. So now doctor is suggesting me to go for'biopsy' I am scared of surgery. - do I need to take second opinion from other doctor before going for biopsy? - is there any way else apart from biopsy? ============================ at the same time I had follicle cyst in my left ovary. My gynae suggested me to of for'pelvic transonography' here is the results as on 20-02-2015. A. Ovaries are normal in size, shape and echo texture. B. Left ovary shows a follicle cyst measuring 3.2 * 3.0cms c. Ovaries measuring as follows: right ovary: 2.5 * 1.5cms left ovary: 3.6 * 3.2cms d. Pod and adnexa are free. E. No evidence of ascites. F. No evidence of polycystic ovaries in the rest study. Since then I was on medication. My questions are: 1. Do you want me to go for scan again to check? 2. My gynae suggesting me to go for" follicular study" will it help me to check the status of the cyst? kindly suggest. Thanks in advance,
Dear Doctor, Me and my girlfriends are planning for an intercourse. My girlfriend is a virgin and this is the 1st time for both of us. So I have 2 doubts. Please advice 1. I heard there will be bleeding for girl at 1st sex if we do will it need any treatment. Will it cause any physical problem. 2. I'm going to use condom, I heard there are some possibility of pregnancy due to damage of condom or tearing of condom if it happen what can I do please advice.
Hello Dr. recently i got married i want baby but many try my wife not get pregnancy what i have to do please advice Thanks
Hi I ma 31 year old having a 5 year old kid, trying to conceive from last 6 months but not successful.
During sex what type of hormone produce in female. If I want to produce hormone in large amount during sex. what type of foods and fruits I want to eat and how to identify my hormone is coming outside during sex.
I have problems with my monthly periods, I feel scared that due to non regular of periods in future I can't be pregnant.
There are certain foods that you should be eating on a regular basis to improve your overall health. These foods contain the necessary micro and macro nutrients to nourish your body and allow it to function optimally.
The 7 foods that you should include in your diet are:
- Brown rice: Opt for the whole grain variety instead of white rice, as brown rice contains complex carbohydrates instead of simple carbohydrates. Brown rice provides energy to the body without spiking the blood sugar levels. It is also a good source of trace minerals like manganese, phosphorus and selenium.
- Eggs: A boiled egg is, without a shade of doubt, one of the best superfoods that you can come across. An egg packs a powerful nutritious punch that contains protein, vitamin D, selenium, zinc and copper. Apart from being nutritious, it is an inexpensive source of protein.
- Apples: You must have heard the age old proverb that 'An apple a day keeps the doctor away'and it stands good even today with good reason. Apples are good sources of antioxidants, flavonoids and fiber that help in reducing the risk of blood pressures problems and diabetes. Apples are also known to reduce levels of bad cholesterol in the body. You can also take the package for Eating Right.
- Spinach: Spinach is a superfood that contains good amounts of vitamin C, and various antioxidants that help in maintaining optimal functioning of the body. It is also known for its anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is a good source of protein and calcium that you may use as a part of fat loss diet. Yogurt also contains healthy probiotic bacteria that promote healthy digestion.
- Fish: Fish contains protein in good amounts, the variety of amino acids content in fish helps in improving metabolism in the body. It also helps in building muscle and losing fat. Fish contains Omega-3 acids which help promote a healthy nervous system.
- Garlic: Consumption of garlic on a regular basis is known to keep the body free from toxins due to its antibiotic properties. The high sulfur content of garlic boosts immunity levels in the body and protects it from common cold and cough.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.
Sir I am suffer from sexual problem. My sex timing is too low. My sperm comes out very fast. When I get excited then some drop on sticky material comes out automatically from penis. I feel very weak. Sometime after when I go for toilet then some drop of watery substance comes out. Please tell me some medicine to cure this Is am single Please tell if any test required for me It effect the fertility also or not sir please advice me sir.
Hi, I am married 32 years female. Iam trying to conceive for past 3 years, but in vain. I was diagonised with thyroid. Last oct'14 I did laproscopy and doctors deducted genital tb and told me that my one tube is affected by tb. Other tube and uterus is fine. After taking 6 months tb treatment through oral medications, infections will be cured and there is a way for pregnancy. Now 6 months advised medication is over. Now the doctors are asking me to go for ivf directly for 2. 25 lakhs. And they say that 99. 9% there is no way for natural pregnancy. And ivf also they doubt whether it would succeed or not. We were devasted by hearing this. Every day I take 7 tablets which are heavy dose (1-thyroid, 5-tb, 1-folic), due to which my skin turned orange. My urine and stool also turned orange. Frankly saying, for last one month I did not head out of my room. Only the doctors words keeps hearing. I could feel full of mental pressure due to the same thinking" will I ever be a mom one day. So finally my husband took me to n ayurveda doctor. He checked my pulse and glanced my reports and shouted at me saying that the treatment is wrong. He has given me full body cleansing for a day, uterus cleansing for 3 days on my period and 1 month medication on some powder. Please doctor, let me know if I am in correct way?
I was aborted 15 months back using medicine. I am having irregular periods. Last time I had periods on 1 Dec, 2016.since then I am not having periods. Moreover I am having problem in my urination. I feel it to be incomplete. I had to force to excrete out the remaining. And it comes out little by little. Today I had my urine test for pregnancy and it was negative. I don't understand why is it happening. What should I do? What tests should I go through to know the exact problem? Whom to consult? Please suggest me the reason and solution.
My girlfriend is suffering from alot stomach aches during her periods from childhood she has seen a lot of doctors but it didn't seems to workout what should she do for a permanent or temproryliy pls suggest.
Hello doctor. I got my std test and I found out my Herpes 1 is positive but I do not have any symptoms of the HSV and also the doctor told me if its 20 and the positive results is 11 and above means my body is almost curing it. Is it true? And if I kiss any girl now I will transfer the virus to her? And can the HSV 1 cause genital herpes? Thanks.
Hi I had a miscarriage on 16 march can we do unprotected sex and plan for a baby now or nt? Is it safe?
Diabetes during pregnancy is known as gestational diabetes. It is interesting to note that the chances of getting gestational diabetes, is one of the most common complication of pregnancy. It has increased by almost 40%. Also, gestational diabetes not only affects the health of the mother, but also the health of the baby. What usually happens with gestational diabetes is that the blood sugar level, of both the mother and the baby go above the normal level.
Ayurveda can help treat this disease. Here are the most common Ayurveda remedies for gestational diabetes.
- Gurmaar: Gurmaar, called "The Sugar Killer" is also known as Gymnema sylvestre in medical jargon. Gurmaar also contains gymnemic acid molecules, which are crucial because they have an anti-diabetic effect. They work by combining with glucose molecules, which are in the blood stream. These stop the glucose from entering the bloodstream.
- Karela: Karela is commonly known as bitter gourd and its biological name is Momordica charantia. It has anti-diabetic properties and also contains many other micronutrients, which are crucial in preventing the complications which arise from gestational diabetes.
- Vizaysaar: Vizaysaar comes from the bark of a tree whose biological name is Pterocarpus marsupium. It is very useful for diabetes. If you immerse the wood of Vizaysaar in water overnight and then drink it, your blood sugar levels are expected to fall.
- Saptrangi: Saptrangi is biologically known as Salacia oblonga. Just like Vizaysaar, it is a tree whose bark is immersed in water and then drunk by the patient suffering from diabetes. You will know that the water is ready for drinking when it turns brown, which usually happens overnight. It is also being studied in Western herbal schools in addition to Ayurveda nowadays.
- Tulsi: Tulsi is a holy plant in Hindu mythology and is known as Ocimum sanctum in biological terms. It is worshiped as a holy plant because it has tremendous medicinal properties including treating many types of cancers, cough, cold, sore throat as well as reducing blood sugar.
- Ashwagandha: The medical name for ashwagandha is Withania somnifera. It is another great remedy for diabetes.
I had sex with my girlfriend on the 9 day of her last period without precaution but I pulled it out before ejaculation could there be chance for her getting pregnant. Although her menstrual cycle is of 31 days. Please advise.
What is vagina discharge and do it mandatory during sex I am virgin and I use to be wet when I insert finer in vagina but not discharge?
Hi doctor, I am 25 yr old nd had taken misopostl and mifepistne abortion pill in feb month because dont ready for pregnancy. But in next period, bleeding is continue still even 12 th day and bleeding is not normal i. E sometime heavy. Please suggest what to do.
I am suffering from vaginal pain and very less bleeding while peeing and its the fifth day after ejaculation my right side stomach also started paining I had unwanted 72 7 hours after ejaculation What should I take this pain as? Are there any chances of pregnancy.
Most people are familiar with ergonomics as it applies to the workplace But the benefits of ergonomics shouldn’t be limited to the confines of the office cubicle. Ergonomic processes are just as important in the gym setting, and could mean the difference between a game-changing fitness routine and one that goes belly-up.
1. Ergonomics improves your performance.
2. Ergonomics simplifies your tasks
Most people are familiar with ergonomics as it applies to the workplace But the benefits of ergonomics shouldn't be limited to the confines of the office cubicle. Ergonomic processes are just as important in the gym setting, and could mean the difference between a game-changing fitness routine and one that goes belly-up.
1.Ergonomics improves your performance.
2.Ergonomics simplifies your tasks
3.Ergonomics is personal.
4.Ergonomics for specific jobs
5.Ergonomics improves your safety.
6.Ergonomics saves you money.
3. Ergonomics is personal.
4. Ergonomics for specific jobs
5. Ergonomics improves your safety.
6. Ergonomics saves you money.