Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Aparna A PawarYour feedback matters!
Dear Sir, madam Meri wife 7 months se pregnant he or abhi uske boobs me se safed gade pani jesa kuch nikal raha he ye kya he koi problem to nahi he pls help me sir.
Dear Dr. I am 26 and my wife 23 Meri shadi 1 saal phle hui h pr mujhe meri wife ki vagina loose feel hoti Vagina ko tight krne ka trika btaye Loose feel hone ke nate mera sparm (virya) drop nhi hota pls reply And give idea for tight vagina I have not satisfie my sex life.
They are very high in antioxidants.
It has anti-inflammatory properties thus benefit people suffering from arthritis and joint pains.
Helps lower blood pressure naturally.
The fennel seeds are extensively used as breath freshener. You could chew them after you have your meals.
It is considered to be an immune system enhancer and many people have said that it gives a sense of relaxation and well-being when they drink fennel tea regularly.
It serves as a therapeutic agent, relaxant and stimulant.
Fennel seeds are rich in minerals such as calcium, manganese and vitamin b3.
It aids in the treatment of numerous digestive problems such as bloating, diarrhea, flatulence, constipation and indigestion etc.
My wife can get pregnant with my precum? When doing sex with my wife before ejaculation I have precum I don't understand my wife can get pregnant or not?
I have tremendously increased weight. What should I do. Exercise and diet control not helping. I am getting irregular periods. And I also from a month facing problem of bones pain.
I want to know whether I'm pregnant or not. I had a intercourse on 28th April, but I had my periods on 11th may but I didn't have a normal flow on 1st n 2 half day. But on 2nd day night to 3rd day afternoon I had good flow n after that bleeding absolutely stopped and since quite long I'm having a vomiting sensation once or twice a day, don't feel like eating anything neither I feel hungry. I tried pregnancy test at home (17th may evening) but said negative. But I continuously have vomiting sensation n feel tired very soon. Want to know if I'm pregnant or not.
I missed my periods which was supposed to come on 10th july 2016, and had a home pregnancy test and it was negative. Then lighter flow of periods arrived on 20th july which continued for 2.
Hello doctor, My age 22 years old my wife 21 years old my wife is having pcod. When we are having intercourse sperm is coming fastly and mood out by for my wife ejaculation is not coming from 6months before she used to get and we both were satisfied now I am not able to satisfy. From 2 days she is getting pain n we had gap for 15 days. Any solution for my problem please help us. We both should be happy.
I have PCOD and have unwanted hair on my face is der any remedy for removing unwanted hair permanently.
Sir, my wife is pregnant from last one month. After blood test report thyroid level 6.78.whether it will affect to child.
I am having heavy pain at the time of monthly period before 3 days & continues to 5 days, bleeding also huge. I am suffering from 2 to 3 years, kindly help to solve this problem.
Can my wife get pregnant by having intercourse only one night after having a first child and what could be the chances of getting conceive.
I am 28 years old and from last 10 days I was having some symptom of pregnancy like- feeling tired, facing frequent urination, feeling hungry, headache, cramps, bloating, leg pain when walk. So I did US Pelvis- Transvaginal Test, in which it was written" Both Ovaries are mildly bulky and contain multiple small follicles arranged around periphery with central echogenic stroma. My right Ovaries measures- 2.5*1.7*2.2cm with volume of 5.1cc and Left Ovary measures-3.5*2.8*3.2cm with volume of 16.4cc and show cystic lesion likely functional cyst. I want to know is something serious as I there is no such thing written that I am pregnant or not. Please suggest.
Hello Doctor, I am 23 years old and having a baby of 1 and a half year. I always feel tired and want to sleep to relax. As per my age it's not good to get tired soon. Even I am not able to do task quickly b'coz it let me feel tired. I always feel hungry. But my diet include only regular food. Can you please tell me y I feel tired or sleepy and how I can get rid from this. Sometimes I feel that my legs are not there. Means bejaan karti hun Why?
I am also suffering from gas, but feeling vomiting, don't want to eat n tired n stomach heavy but till now I haven't missed my period n my body temperature is also high n toilet color also change to yellowish type. Is dis symptoms of pregnancy. Is dare is a chance to get a positive result if I miss my period?
Breast cancer is the form of cancer that occurs from breast tissues in women. Signs of breast cancer may include a lump in the breast, changes in the shape of the breast, dimpling of the breast skin, a fluid coming out of the nipples or development of red scaly patches on the skin. There might be pain in the bones, swollen lymph nodes, shortness of breath, or the skin turning yellow and pale.
Breast cancer is a fatal mode of cancer in women, and one must try to abstain from this cancer in all possible ways. Here are 5 ways you can decrease the risk of breast cancer.
- Keeping a check on your weight: Although the process is tough to maintain, keeping up a sound and healthy weight is a critical objective for everybody. Being overweight can expand the danger of a wide range of cancers, including breast cancer, particularly after menopause in women. Exercise is very important for maintaining a healthy body and lifestyle. Women who exert physically regularly are fitter than others and are at a much lower risk of acquiring diseases of any kind. Regular exercise decreases the chance of getting breast cancer and also keeps the body weight in check.
- Maintaining a healthy diet: Maintaining a healthy and balanced diet is a key for keeping away from any kind of cancer or major health problem. Include a sufficient amount of fresh fruits and green vegetables in your daily diet to ensure the supply of all vital nutrients to your body. This would increase your immunity.
- Avoid smoking and consume less alcohol: Smoking is a very unhealthy and harmful habit. Smoking lowers the quality of your life, and causes numerous diseases. Heart diseases, stroke and many kinds of cancer, including breast cancer can be caused from smoking. If you drink alcohol, you should moderate your drinking habits and drink less, as drinking in excess may lead to breast cancer.
- Practice breast feeding: Breast feeding your children for a span of one year or more is likely to reduce the risk of breast cancer.
- Avoid taking birth control pills: Birth control pills, in spite of having several benefits are associated with risk factors as well. Birth control pills have got worse effects in younger women than older aged women. Using birth control pills may cause breast cancer and these pills should be avoided.
There are many ways, adapting which you can lower the chances of getting breast cancer.