Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Aparna A PawarYour feedback matters!
I have a 7 year daughter, trying to for 2nd baby, when should I go to the doctor and what tests I have to done.
Coffee is loaded with beneficial nutrients and anti-oxidants that can improve your health. Despite the myriad varieties coffee is usually consumed in, black coffee and milk coffee seem to interest the largest audience. The comparison between the two can come to an end, if you know what exactly you are looking for:
- For weight loss: If you want to shed a few kilos, you can add black coffee to your diet plan due to its low calorie content than the milk alternative. A cup of black coffee contains 20 kilo calories while a cuppa prepared with milk and sugar has about 60 kilo calories. Caffeine also increases metabolism in the body that may help you in burning more calories.
- To reduce the risk of diabetes: Coffee intake lowers your blood sugar level and in turn reducing your risk for diabetes. Moreover, the nutrients in coffee help your body use insulin, a hormone essential to store and use sugar that is delivered by your food. Those who drink considerable amounts of either regular or decaffeinated coffee could less likely to develop diabetes as compared to those who drink little or no coffee. This relationship between substantial coffee intake and diabetes suggests that each cup of coffee that you drink reduces your risk of developing diabetes by 7 per cent, if taken regularly.
- For a smarter you: The stimulant called caffeine is the world's most frequently consumed psychoactive ingredient. Caffeine is absorbed into your bloodstream and then travels into the brain where it blocks an inhibitory neurotransmitter known as Adenosine. This increases the amounts of other neurotransmitters like norepinephrine and dopamine, leading to an enhanced firing of neurons. Coffee improves your brain function including memory, mood, vigilance, energy levels, reaction times and general cognitive function.
Regular coffee with milk and sugar
Although it is not entirely healthy to take added sugar and milk (Basically, roughly three times the calorie content of black coffee), you can drink a cup of milk coffee per day. If you are a caffeine addict and want to cut down your coffee intake, you should consider drinking cafe latte rather than an Americano to decrease caffeine content and increase protein content by adding milk. Besides, drinking your coffee black, post evening keeps you wide awake also disrupting your circadian rhythm. You might want to sip on thick, milky coffee on such occasions. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
Pls prescribe best tonics to beget child and to get rid of menopause for 34 years lady. Menstrual cycle is normal (27 to 30 days).
Last month I got twice period that means starting of the month and ending of the month. This month I did not get period .may I know what is the reason.
I am 30 year old unmarried girl. From last year my period gradually decreased from 4 days to 3-2 days. Now my period lasts only two days. Not any problems I feel during my period. Normal bleeding occurs. I had sex with my bf 3 (on August 2015, Dec 2015, September 2016) time last year. After each sex I took unwanted 72 ipil for preventing from pregnancy. After that I found that my period is getting less bleeding with less days. From last year 2016 my period lasts two days only. Now I am worried about it. Maybe any problem in my pregnancy after marriage because of less days period? My period is regular as it was. Not any delay in my period I had. Please help me. Should I contact with doctor?
Dear sir/mam, my frnd is 26 year old and he did unprotected sex with a women (may be prostitute). He did this mistake first time in their life. He did sex for 20 seconds to 30 seconds and ejaculate. And there is no injury on penis and no blood comes from vagina. But he is depressed now, what if that girl is HIV+? He don't know. So what is the probability of getting SDT like HIV? After how many days he will take test? please give suggestion what to do? When he will go for test. He did sex on 2 may 2016. He is totally depressed.
Respected sir/ mam I done my widal test report is given to 1: 320" th: 1: 160 and I am pregnant (5th week). My doctor recmnd me cap moxyzan-500, doxylamine (rest aid, pcm 500mg, andmethyeal tables and ranicure-150. Is this medisn ok for me. Please advise me.
Hello doctor, i'm pregnant women. 2nd month. My doctor suggest me to use progesterone tablet. I use everyday night. Please advice for the same
My g.f is 26 years old, her periods comes on 10th date ,after sex at 16 may ,she take a tablet of ipill, then again period 25th may, then check home pregnancy test it is negative and after 1 month and 5 days there is no any symptoms of pregnancy and home pregnancy result will also be negative bt there is problem her periods had not come after 1 month and 5 days.
I am 18 years old and had sex on the 7th day of my period. My partner had cum inside me a bit. It was an accident. I'm on regular birthcontrol pills. Is there any chance of becoming pregnant? Please help.
My wife has two abortion in 9 months between abortion 2 _2 months so please advise what process if next time Good pregnancy no chance again abortion please advise.
Keep on swallowing your own saliva
Or keep on sipping water
Or chew chewing gum or some lozenges or candies
To avoid blocking of your eustachian tubes
For any advocate of a healthy diet plan, fruits shall always feature as the protagonist. Replete with essential body nutrients, fruits are indeed an important source of body fibers, essential salts and minerals. While the general assumption bids fresh fruits as the healthier alternative, dried fruits too have their fair share of health boosting properties.
However, before you can settle for one over the other, there are certain parameters that need to be inferred closely. It is only by comparing and contrasting the benefits derived from both fresh as well as dried fruits on basis of these heads that we can arrive at a given conclusion.
1. Nutrient density: Since fruits are by and large dense with health boosting components like nutrients, their calorie content on a relative scale is less. One advantage that fresh fruits have in this context is the water proportion in them. Due to the extraction of water from the dried fruits, calories get concentrated alongside the nutrients. This may prove disadvantageous for those trying to cut down the kilos. Fresh fruits on the other hand could benefit them as a sustainable source of energy.
2. Sugar content: When it comes to the density of glucose, fresh fruits and dried fruits, both are at par, essentially. At a given serving size, the sugar content of both varieties do not reflect much of a difference. Although the water content induces a sense of fullness and reduces the subsequent hunger pangs, consumption of fresh fruits also imparts volume.
3. Vitamins: Fresh fruits are extremely beneficial to deal with the problems of dehydration. They are laden with vital vitamins like A, B and C. Therefore, to beat the heat, nothing is as therapeutic as fresh fruits. Contrarily, dried fruits are deprived of their water content, which sometimes compromises their vitamin content since these vitamins are generally heat-sensitive. It also sucks out all of the folate in dried fruits. However, intake of apposite amounts can help in replenishing the vitamin levels that are obtained from the dried fruits.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.
I had cesarian delivery. My baby 11 month year old. I got too much fat on stomach and back. Kindly suggest.
Hello mam Mam me apne gf ke sath 3 august ko physical relation bnaya tha. We did not use condom. Fer usi din us ne Emergency Contraception pill le li thi. But 15 august ko us ko pehle dark bleeding hui fer agle din thik ho hya. Lekin 28 august ko us ko ek var fer bleeding hui. Bas ek hi din hui. Or us k baad aj 25 September hai. Abhi tak period nhi aye. Pregnancy test negative hai. Laboratory test bhi negative hai. please help us.
Dear sir I have question that I am going to do sex with my gf without condom. So sir what should I do for her so that they can not get any problem . Is any method or medicine available. To do sex without protection without any risk.
Dear sir, 34 years 92 kgs n 5. 2" tall .absolutely no libido, inactive lot of water retention feel cold n don like to bath. Have two kids 8 yrs, 5 years thru c- section. Get irritated easily n unhappy with obesity. Feel fatigue n sleepy, no stamina. Hv no sugar, no bp; no thyroid. Or other symptoms. I want to get rid off my weight n water retention as quickly as possible. Also any medicine for libido. please advise.
An overloaded backpack or wearing one improperly can lead to a poor posture, stress on the soft tissue in the neck and the back, and unnecessary strain on muscles and joints.