Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anvi ShahYour feedback matters!
I am 30, years old and after my first delivery I feel joint pain and back pain april to till now. What maybbe the reason behind it and plzz give some suggestion about specialists.
Hello Doctor , I am 28 year old married . Since 4 year I was suffering in knees. Ankle and waist pain and finally I get to knew that I had'D' deficiency and it was 9 but now it is 45 after taking injection and medicine but still getting pain and unable to climb big steps and buses also and losing balance some time so can you tell me what is the problem and how can I get rid from this please help me.
I am 30 yea old male and I have backbone problem and I used many types of medicine and tubes. So give me a solution.
I am suffering from back pain from 8 year I a take very medicine but can not be I OK please Solve my problem?
Hi my friend is suffering from heel pains when ever he walks some distance on foot so is there any treatment for it. His height is 6'2 and weight is 90 so please give me reply.
Few months back my daughter met with a girl (she was 13 years old) near our neighborhood later we came to know she is not good by character, then we separated our daughter from that girl, even our daughter realised that she was going wrong, but after that incident my daughter feels very loneliness and she does want to mixup with others, she told me she has no interest in her life, I feel borderline personality disorder symptoms in her, kindly help me, please suggest me a good doctor. Thanks.
Dear sir. My self Basheer Quadri from Hyd. I feeling very weakness in my body parts, I used pain relief tablets but I didn't get relief, What my I do sir.
Sir my father has back pain I took him to MRI scan for spine in the report says" Static vertebral alignment of whole spine is normal. Signals from the cord uniform & normal. No e/o focal / diffuse bulging of chord. Cervical spine: Signals from vertebral bodies are normal .endplates are normal. Degeneration of all discs. Disc bulge at c6/c7 intending thecal sac. Disc bulge at D7/D1 intending cord. Dorsal spine: Signals from vertebral bodies are normal .endplates are normal. Degeneration of upper dorsal discs. Disc bulge at D2/D3 intending cord. Lumbar spine: Signals from vertebral bodies are normal .endplates are normal. Degeneration of L3/L4&L4/L5 discs. Central disc herniation with inferior migration at L4/L5 intending thecal sac. Is there necessary for surgery or any way by using medicine or homeopathy please tell me sir what I have to do the best way Thanking you sir.
I am a 47 yrs old female in menopause since the last two years. I have stopped gymming since the last three months. I have constant pain in my upper arms even though I stopped lifting weights. I am under treatment for fatty liver and high bp. Why is the pain not going even with painkillers/ I am prone to morning stiffness and wrist pain and have tennis elbow too. Also spondilityis in neck and baxck region. Please help with this upper arm pain. Its horrible. Everything else is under control with exercise amd bp tablet.
Gridhrasi is what Sciatica is known as in Ayurveda. It is the disorder that causes mild to agonizing pain in the sciatic nerve or neuralgia. These nerves, emerging from the pelvis, run along the hamstring and may cause intense pain in one or both the legs when a person suffers from Sciatica. Sciatic pains fill your life with misery as the simplest of daily activities cause sudden and excruciating pain. There are two types of sciatica i.e. true sciatica and pseudo sciatica. Sciatica may be caused due to bulging disc or herniated disc, degenerative disc disease, piriformis syndrome, pregnancy or trauma etc.
According to Ayurveda, Sciatica is caused due to impairment in Vata i.e. the dosha responsible for the functional ability and movement of the body and also in some cases due to impairment in the Kapha i.e. the dosha that is responsible for body fluids and lubrication.
Ayurvedic herbs that improve the symptoms of Sciatica are:
- Babunah is also known as Bitter Chamomile. Not only is it used to relieve and reduce the pain faced by a sciatica patient, but it is also used for treating problems such as rheumatism due to the advancement of age. Compressed bitter chamomile flowers are prescribed for sciatica.
- Guggul is also known as Indian Bdellium. Since guggulu is well known for its anti-inflammatory properties, it relaxes the sciatic nerves.
- Rasna is also known as Vanda Orchid. Intense or agonizing pain due to the sciatic nerve issues can be reduced by this ayurvedic herb due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Juniper oil is extremely helpful when massaged onto the thigh muscles with firm strokes or pressure. It is used extensively in massage therapy for treating sciatica since the extent of reduction in sciatic nerve pain is tremendous.
- Jaiphal is also known as Nutmeg. After being mixed with sesame seeds oil, nutmeg is coarsely powdered and then fried till it turns brown. This is then applied to those areas where the sciatic pain is intense for instant relief.
- Kumari is also known as Indian Aloe. Properties of Indian Aloe are extremely helpful in treating lower back ailments such as sciatica and lumbago.
- Shallaki is also known as Boswellia or Frankincense. Containing anti-inflammatory properties, shallaki is applied externally to get relief from sciatic nerve pain.
Ayurvedic preparations such as yogaraja guggulu, Vataganjakusha, Saindhavadi taila are also very useful in treating Sciatica.