Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anvi ShahYour feedback matters!
My mom has pain in her wrist after an injury. It's been a month now but the pain is still there. She can't lift heavy objects. So can you suggest some medicines or exercises?
Agar knee mein thodi si bhi pareshani hai to 50 + women ko kaun si exercise karni ya nahi karni chahiye ?
I am 29 years female and have bottom feet pain. I can't put my back feet to floor. It's pain a lot. It's already from last 1 year, what should I do? please suggest me.
Whenever I go to sleep, I could sleep for 2 to 3 hours only thereafter my back, hips and legs gets painful, please help me.
I was first addicted to spasmoproxyvon and now addicted to spasmoproxyvon plus from last 14 years, now I want to stop taking but whenever I stop taking this in the night I feel severe leg pain and head and back pain, I am also suffering from fits, please help me, I am 35 years old.
I'm suffering from lot of pain in my body and I've thyroid and my legs are paining and swelling from so many days please suggest me something to get rid of it very quickly.
I have a back pain from 1year I visited a doctor they said nothing happened all right gave some tablets my back pain not control and after after neck pains also came how can I control this problems.
I always feel pain on my lower back bone. Normally I feel the pain when I sit or stand for a long time. Is there any solution?
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Whenever I tries to do heavy work my hand joints bone displaces I replace it with my own but I can't control the pain till that.
My Mother Age 47, Since last week she got Humerus Pain in Night time only. Kindly suggest a best treatment to recovery from that paid Asap.
I am a software engineer my job hours 8 sitting in chair so I have back pain till 6month ago I am doing job on 3years.
I am 25 years old. From 3-5 day I am observing that there is severe pain in my back. First I thought it will ho automatically, but it is not going.
Sir I have problem in my legs joint are very weak I am walker My report is hear kindly see and suggest me treatments.
I am suffering from ankle pain and weakness in whole left leg all the time. It gets worse in the mourning. Kindly help me in this.
My wife is 56 she is suffering pains in her both hands from the last two years. No soultion by doctors at patiala
If you are suffering from back pain, you should know that the tiniest of movements can trigger the same. Back pain may occur due to several factors or reasons and it hampers your daily activities and standards of life to a great extent. However, you need to become active instead of being immobile for relieving back pain. There are several exercises which help in strengthening your back muscles and performing these on a regular basis will provide you relief from back pain drastically. Here are 7 common exercises which you should carry out:
1. Pelvic tilt: You have to lie on your back and keep your knees bend, but touching. Your feet should stay flat on the floor. By flattening your lower back against the wall and tilting your pelvis downwards, you must maintain the position for 20 to 40 seconds. Meanwhile, you must breathe slowly and deeply and then release. This stretch requires small movements for reducing tension, thereby easing your back pain.
2. Lumbar stretch: You need to sit on a chair, roll your head, chest, neck and lower back forward till your head gets between the knees. Hold the position and take deep breaths. Slowly, get back to the sitting position. Repeat this twice.
3. Cat position: You have to kneel on your fours and keep the knees and hip width separate. Keep the stomach muscles tense, arch your back like a cat does and maintain the position for five seconds. Repeat this and then allow your stomach to drop towards the floor direction and hold it for five seconds again.
4. Curl ups: For this exercise, you should lie on your back with the knees bent and your feet kept flat on the floor. Placing your hands behind the head will make the stomach muscles tense. Then, lift your shoulders, head and upper back from the floor. Do this around 10 times. This is ideal for strengthening your back.
5. Dry swimming: Begin by lying on your stomach, keeping a rolled-up towel under your belly for support. By tightening your buttocks, raise one arm and the opposite leg simultaneously. Switch your arms and legs and perform this for about two minutes.
6. Leg lift: For leg lifts, you should lie on your back with the knees kept bend and the feet kept flat on the floor. You have to press your lower back to the floor and straighten a leg with the knees aligned. After bending your leg, return to the starting position and repeat the exercise on the other side.
7. Cobra stretch: The cobra stretch is another ideal movement for stretching your tight abdominal muscles and lower back. You need to lie on your stomach with your legs extended and your palms planted on the sides of your head. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.
Adding magnesium bath salts and essential oils in your warm bath relieves stress, pain and soreness, and detoxifies your skin.