Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anvay Vinayak Mulay
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Kidney Stones
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Hernia
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Hydrocele
Treatment of Varicose Vein Disorder
Treatment of Deep Vein Thrombois
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Anal Fissure
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Submit a review for Dr. Anvay Vinayak MulayYour feedback matters!
From the last week muje motion main problem ho raha he ,motion bahut hard hota he aur bleeding ho raha he kya iske liye kya karu?
Scalp micropigmentation is a non-invasive treatment option that uses tiny micro-needles to deposit pigment into the scalp. This result creates the appearance of tiny hair follicles that help to restore the look of fuller hair.
This treatment modality was introduced in 2001 by Dr. Alvaro Traquina in an article published in a Dermatologic Surgery medical publication. The article was titled, Micropigmentation as an Adjuvant in Cosmetic Surgery of the Scalp.” His title, text, and pictures clearly defined the use of the pigment as a concealer.
This treatment may be used to restore receded hairlines, thicken remaining hair, camouflage any scarring on the scalp and to create the look of close-cropped hair. Being able to accurately replicate one’s own natural hair follicles and hair color, scalp micropigmentation aids to strengthen and add density to thinning areas, creating an undetectable illusion of thicker and stronger hair. One of the most amazing things about scalp micropigmentation treatment is that it requires minimal continued maintenance and carries no lifestyle or dietary restrictions.
This treatment is able to conceal the following types of scarring on the scalp:
- Strip scarring
- Plug scarring
- Accident scarring
This is hugely beneficial to those who are partially or asymmetrically bald. For people who have experienced patchy baldness, they know how embarrassing it can be to have such a condition. Scalp micropigmentation helps to restore the confidence and get rid of the complex, for people who were uncomfortable earlier.
Scalp micropigmentation is not only great for men who experience baldness or thinning hair, or for men who need to provide coverage to a scar, but it is also extremely beneficial for many women as it is a great cosmetic option for ladies who have thinning of hair.
This procedure is also called hair tattoo in layman terms. However, it is not to be mistaken with a tattoo on the head, as this is a medical treatment and requires more specialized equipment to be performed. A number of hair clinics all around the world now offer scalp micropigmentation. People everywhere are able to benefit from this treatment modality. Since it a permanent treatment, it is a great alternative for those who are considering hair transplantation.
Scalp micropigmentation gained sudden popularity in recent times due to the adoption of this technique by certain celebrities. Although it is a bit painful to undergo this procedure as it is after all a medical grade permanent tattoo on the head, it is seen to be way less painful than a traditional tattoo.
It is always advisable to see your dermatologist to be confident about this treatment modality, before making up your mind to go for it. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
My skin is a very dry skin and it's very hard in winter if I didn't use moisture cream daily is ter any permanent way to get rid of my dry skin it's very much difficult specially my side tummy area gets dry and marks come and also my hands get dry very fast and in winter it starts to come off it's very much disturbing.
New-age aesthetic treatments address skin problems through various procedures. These treatments aim to fix the things over which you have little control- sagging skin, wrinkles, skin tan, ageing marks and scars, etc.
Anybody can opt for an aesthetic treatment. The kind of treatment you opt for will depend on the problem you wish to address. Here are the five best treatment options available for anyone who craves for a younger looking skin.
- This is a non-invasive treatment, which instantly makes your skin look younger.
- It involves the use of a device, which emits laser beams to stimulate skin cells that are often damaged due to ageing.
- It is a preferred choice for those who have developed wrinkles and fine lines on the face.
- This penetrates your skin using tiny microscopic needles to a certain depth. It directs heat and radio wave energy to a particular area within the dermis of your skin.
- The energy from the radio frequency stimulates natural regeneration of collagen in the skin. It gives your skin a smoother appearance and helps fill in the imperfections caused by acne scars.
- This also works well for large pores, sagging skin, fine lines, dark pigmentation and wrinkles. Your dermatologist will clean and anesthetize the area that has to be treated before penetrating it with needles.
Laser Skin Lightening-
- The amount of melanin determines the color of your skin. Excess amount of melanin signifies darker complexion.
- The laser treatment is specially directed towards people who have a dark complexion, and wish to improve their skin tone.
- During this procedure, concentrated beams of high-energy laser light are emitted to targeted areas in order to destroy the darker, damaged skin cells.
- This method stimulates growth of fresh, new skin cells that leave you with a lighter skin tone.
These aesthetic treatment methods not only enhance your beauty, but also leave you with permanent results, so you do not have to worry about stepping out in the sun, or spending hours at the spa. Consult a dermatologist, discuss what skin issues you wish to get treated for, and flaunt a younger, healthier skin.