Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anuya ManerkarYour feedback matters!
I am having corn in my toes from past 1 month. Now I am not knowing what to do. It is very painful. Please suggest me some remedy or medicine to remove it.
Hi I am 24 years old and I see grey hairs on my head. Please suggest a home remedy to reverse grey hair. Thank you
I seriously can't gain weight, I am a female but I don't have well develop breast. I have lots of hair fall. What am I suffering from?
I am suffering from hairfall please tell me the best tips and hlp me to avoid fall of hair give advise.
My son who is 13 years old but looks like 10 years, physically & mentally very active but having dull skin, diet 2 chapatis in day but likes liquid. Providing best food and cares but weight is just 32 kgs. Lost lot of money to diagnose the problem but did not find any solution. Please help me out.
The that I want to asked is that of how to get a smooth and fair skin. Does the colour of skin also matters with the amount of pure blood in our body?
Hello doctor, I am a 19 years old female. I have got initially dandruff and then eventually got pimples mostly on my forehead and a little on cheeks. How to get rid of them? What are the home remedies?
Hi my forefather, grand father do not have bald. My father has baldness is it hereditary. Even I am loosing hair. Can you help me how can I retain hair.
I have been facing Chronic Urticaria for nearly one year. I have tried four dermatologist but in vain. Red hives come up on skin, and have intense itching problem. I have been given steroid and non-steroid drugs. Steroid drug caused much urination resulting into many other problem. I request hon'ble doctor for an effective remedy... Thanks
Hi. Please recommend any shampoos or oil for hair smoothening because I have very dry and rough frizzy hair but don't hair dandruff I don't want to go for chemical straightening so please suggest any shampoo/conditioner or hair oil.
Urticaria or hives are red, raised lesions that occur anywhere on the body, usually around the trunk, hands and legs. They appear as small round rings or large patches that changes shape, may itch and be surrounded by a red flare. They can be acute or chronic, with acute almost always being an allergic reaction. It is often due to unknown causes, ranging from chronic irritation to parasitic infection to temperatures to water types.
Homeopathy treats diseases as a whole, and similarly, when treating urticaria tries to identify associated symptoms and thereby treat the cause also. After a detailed discussion about predisposition and associated symptoms, a customized remedy will be prescribed, which may include one of the following common homeopathic remedies.
- Apis Mell: The hives consist of isolated patches that are painful, tender, itch at night, feel like bee stings, become purple. There is burning pain, slight fever, and warmth of the surrounding skin. It is worsened by changing weather and exercise, causing severe itching and burning. The patient may already have asthma.
- Arsenic Album: The urticaria is caused by eating shellfish and causes burning and restlessness. The condition gets worse being at the seaside and by getting into sea water. Arsenic is also useful to treat urticarial symptoms during the recession of the lesions. The person also could be down emotionally with depression, despair, indifference and irritability. If the lesions are more severe, the restlessness is also severe. It is worse after midnight, from 1 to 2 a.m.
- Rhus toxicodendron: Prepared from the leaves and bark of the plant poison ivy, Rhus works on multiple body systems including skin, joints, eyes, extremities, and overall vitality. In addition to urticaria, it is also used in cellulitis, arthritis, fevers, etc. It is effective if the urticaria has a burning sensation, inflamed reddened rash that is worsened by cold and improved by warmth.
- Urtica urens: Made from a plant called stinging nettle, which itself has a tendency to produce urticaria, it is used when there is urticaria from bee stings or after eating shellfish. The lesions are red with severe burning and itching, recurring every year, could be associated with weather changes.
- Natrum Muriaticum: The common salt sodium chloride is potentized, and its inner healing power activated. It is used for chronic urticaria, where the lesions develop after severe irritation.
- Dulcamara: The lesions develop followed a general prickly sensation setting in and at night when it is cold and damp. The hives are irregular white patches surrounded by a red area that itch badly. The hives are associated with violent cough, swelling of the lymph nodes, fever, restlessness, sleeplessness, decreased appetite, nausea, vomiting, bitter taste, and intense aching in pit of stomach. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.
He have a lots of pimple on her face he tried many medicines but nothing happen please give some suggestion s.
I am 18 year old. I am suffering from hair falling since two year for dandruff. So please suggest me.
Skin becomes red after bathing and I don't use hot shower even I use moisturizer after bathing but It doesn't work.
I am 25yr old male. I am having hairfall from last 3years. I have taken treatment from dr.batra bt no result found. i want to stop hair fall and regrowth the hair. Please help me out
How do hair fall stay? My hair fall almost 2year before at the present time but not any medicine suitable that stay my hair fall.
Dermatitis Herpetiformis is a condition in which there are constant and painful eruptions of rashes and subsequent itching. They mostly develop on the knees, scalps, buttocks and the back. This rash is indicative of your allergy to gluten. A strict adherence to a gluten-free diet is essential for people suffering from this disease. The primary cause of dermatitis herpetiformis is celiac disease.
Gluten is a protein which is present in wheat and rye. People who have allergy to gluten are said to be suffering from Celiac disease. Dermatitis Herpetiformis, in turn, occurs in people who suffer from Celiac disease. An antibody called immunoglobulin, made to combat with gluten proteins reacts with gluten causing violent eruptions of rashes and subsequent bouts of itching.
There are various, perceptible symptoms of dermatitis herpetiformis. Some of them are:
Sensation of Burning: Before visible rashes appear on the body, your skin may suffer from a constant sensation of burning. The area where it does take place is where the rashes erupt later on.
Outbreak of Rash: One of the most common conditions symptomatic of dermatitis herpetiformis is an outbreak of rashes in the elbows, shoulders and scalp. These rashes are an extreme cause of discomfort as they itch continuously. If you notice rashes on these parts of the body that recover themselves only to erupt again later, chances are high that you are suffering from dermatitis herpetiformis.
Bumps: Along with rashes, another important symptom of dermatitis herpetiformis is the eruption of even sized bumps all over the body. They are filled with liquids which have the ability to heal themselves but they quickly re-appear, leaving behind a purple color mark on the body.
Though various treatments have developed to treat dermatitis herpetiformis, there are many medical complications that this disease entails. Some of them are:
Intestinal Cancer: Celiac disease causes damage of the intestines. Therefore if you are suffering from it for a long time, the continuous inflammation of the intestine causes intestinal cancer.
Anemia: If you are suffering from dermatitis herpetiformis, the intestines refuse to absorb nutrients. If such a condition persists, chances are you may suffer from anemia and deficiencies of certain vitamins.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.