Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anushree Warty PanditYour feedback matters!
On upper left side on last side I have extra teeth. I was touching it with tongue and was cleaning there with finger. But from three days I have little bit pain there in muscle. I am confused is it muscle pain irritation there or tooth pain but its not too much. When I am touching outside mouth near zygomatic facial muscle it pains inside upside the extra tooth. When I chew something it irritates that part there. Tell me what is this please.
I hav lill yellowish teeths that i dont like at all more over i feel whn i smile the very slight gap between my teeths got visible So can i go for smile treatment what will it cost and from whr i cn get it done fr 100% result Im from Nagpur
Sir, I have problem in my mouth, every 1-2 month in my mouth also problems, at that time I take multivitamins injection, and my problem solve by few months, sir other option available for my problem or any medicine, what reason of this cause, sir reply as soon as possible, thank you sir.
Respected doctor. There are too many brands of toothpaste and I am finding difficult to choose one. please guide.
I have a tooth whose order is not correct it went somewhat deeper than the other teeth can I be able to set the order of my teeth please help me.
There is Cavity in my teeth and I don't want to remove my teeth now as my exams are coming but because of that it bleeds and and because of blood my mouth smells bad. Please suggest any medicine to stop this blood and any safe mouthwash also thanks I am waiting for your reply.
Sir my teeth is yellow instead of brushing my teeth two times a day. Please me the reason and also give me the solution.
Sir I have a dental problem. My problem is in my sixth teeth has suffered from heavy sensitivity then pain continuous then I take medicine. Now root of the teeth is damaged. Pain in brashtime.
Removal of teeth is gradually not the first option for a lot of dental issues. However, a large number of dental infections and other causes end in extraction. The front teeth, because of their visibility, are more likely to be replaced. The back teeth often go un-replaced, though they play a higher role in terms of food digestion and function. In many patients, reasons for impaired bite and crooked tooth are traced back to failure to replace a removed tooth. (Learn more to maintain healthy teeth)
Let us look at the some of the issues as a result of not replacing a missing tooth:
- Reduced chewing/digestive efficiency: The back teeth play a significant role in chewing the food and contributing to the initial stage of digestion. The salivary enzymes play a significant role in digestion when the food is chewed and removal of back teeth tends to make people swallow food faster than if good amount of chewing were to happen. Studies show that loss of each posterior tooth (molars especially) reduces tooth efficiency by 10%.
- Malocclusion: A malocclusion happens due to the empty space created, into which 3 teeth are trying to move. The tooth before and after the empty space tend to slowly tilt towards the empty space in between. Also, the opposing upper or lower tooth supra erupts into this space. Each tooth plays a critical role in maintaining the adjacent and opposing tooth in place, which is lost when a tooth is not replaced after removal.
- Bone loss: The tooth also is essential for maintaining healthy bone, and if not replaced, it can lead to accelerated loss of alveolar bone. Good bone support is very essential for construction of dentures, especially in old age, when complete dentures which are almost always removable need to be done. This is true especially in the lower teeth, where denture retention is a big challenge.
- Extra pressure on other teeth: Not replacing a tooth puts additional pressure on the remaining teeth, leading to accelerated bone loss and wearing off of the enamel.
- Esthetics: There will be a sinking in of the face when back teeth are not replaced, leading to a puckering.
So, the next time, tooth loss is inevitable, ensure you plan how to replace it in the earliest possible time period. The more it is delayed, the more difficult it is to replace it and the more expensive it will turn out for the patient. Fixed dentures or removable dentures can be the options, depending on age, food habits, finances, etc. Implants also could be another option, which is the new-age solution for replacing teeth. A detailed discussion with your dentist, ahead of removal will help you plan better. (know more for Nutrition and Dental Health)