Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anushree N RenusheYour feedback matters!
My daughter is suffering with amleopia ie, lazy eyes, and is on treatment of putting patches on either eyes. But it was suggested that it should be worn for 6hrs but we r able to make her wear on for 4 hrs, because of different reasons. Plz let us know would it get rectified like this ever or she has to wear it for 6hrs. My daughter is 6 years old.
My son is one year old. He is in a stage where his teeth are coming. He is suffering with loose motion for the past 5 days.
Respected Dr, we have 5 months' baby boy ,,,my wife has problem of low breastfeeding, she's providing powder prescribed as Child specialist,then shall we start boiled milk of cow...for his feeding?
My baby is now 16 months now, I want to stop breast feeding, how to make her to stop breast feeding as I have tried in many ways but she insist for it before going to sleep.
My daughter is not eating anything, even milk also I referred to Dr. n he advised me these medicines Ferikind M, Calshine, Caldikind and Pedic Drops She now loses her weight also What can I do? Please advice me panacea Thanks.
Seasonal changes can be very exciting for most people. Each season brings with it a new set of colours and nature takes a new turn. However, for people with seasonal allergies, a seasonal change also comes with a set of allergies. From skin rashes to wheezing to breathing difficulties, the list of symptoms can be quite long. Asthma is the most common problem, and the attacks can be quite bothersome with wheezing attacks and breathing troubles.
With advancements in the field of medicine, there is a lot of relief for asthma patients. A little understanding on how asthma attacks happen will help in understanding how to control it. Asthma is an allergic reaction caused by narrowing of the airway with thick mucus, which makes breathing difficult. During an attack, the person can have a dry cough, face shortness of breath and wheezing.
Asthma is often triggered or worsened by some factors, and being aware of these can help prevent or manage an attack:
- Common allergens like pollen, mites, ticks, furs of animals, bird feathers, specific foods (peanuts, milk products, eggs, etc.) and mold spores appear during change of season.
- Environmental chemicals like cigarette smoke, car fumes, dust, etc., can also trigger an attack.
- Attacks of cold or flu can lead to an asthma attack.
- Workout during cold weather can be problematic, but exercise can also help control asthma attacks. Lung function improves sufficiently, but an exercise regime should be drawn up for the patient based on his condition.
- Stressful emotions like anger and anxiety can also lead to an attack or make it worse.
- Some medications like aspirin, beta blockers, glaucoma drops can aggravate attacks of asthma.
Once you know the triggers, here are some common measures that can help prevent and relieve the wheezing.
- The preventers reduce the inflammation in the airway tube and the swelling. While they do not provide immediate relief during an attack, using these in the long term helps avoid attacks. These are low-dose inhaled corticosteroids such as beclomethasone, fluticasone, and budesonide. Doctors would advise their usage even when there are no symptoms, as asthma attacks can be triggered when they are not taking these medications for a while. Newer drugs include leukotriene antagonists like montelukast and zafirlukast. Relievers are used for symptom relief and include Salbutamol (short acting) and Salmeterol/Formoterol (long acting). Peak flow meter may be useful in acute attacks, wherein the peak flow rates can be reduced.
A good strategy is to use preventers regularly and rely on relievers during an attack. The first one helps build resistance and so reduces the incidence of attacks. Reach out to a doctor if a severe attack ensues (lasts more than 3 hours).
My 2 years old daughter is born with single kidney and her Serum Creatinine level is 0.87 ml. Please confirm if it is normal.
Muje 6 months se left eye ke vision me ek black point dikhai de rha hai, mene private doctor se tratment bhi liya, but koi asar nbi hua, and meri aankho ke number bhi badb rhe h. Har 6 months to 1 year mai meri aankho ke number change ho jate h. Kya ye koi bimari hai, muje kya karna chaiye?
Infant mortality is still very high in India.
40% infant mortality occurs in first 30 days of birth.
50% of these death can be prevented by simple measure like cleanliness,hand hyegine, preventing hypothermia and breast feeding, which require just public education and awareness.
Important causes of maternal mortality are anaemia,preeclapsia,eclapsia.sepsis and post partumhaemorrage.
These can be prevented by early institutional care,early registration for pregnancy care and institutional delivery.
He is 1 year 11months. His weight is around 11 kgs. He does not eat properly. Please suggest me diet chart.
Hi. My son will complete 15 months in a week. But he still dose stand or walk on his own. He holds sofa n walks. But when I hold his hands n make him walk he dose want to walk. Few of the doctors v consulted said not to use a Walker. What shud I do? How to make him walk as he is already delayed in walking. Will putting him in Walker help?
My baby is 7 months old. I want to know the baby food. Can I give her banana milk. Orange juice. I gave her lactogen milk. But she goes a green black potty. I don't know. It is due to milk or something else. N how I massaged him. I massaged him by olive oil.
Hi My children has some problem in passing motion for last two days i. E yesterday and today She tries to push out but it does not happens, she cries a lot while passing motion We have given her milk of magnesia one table spoon today morning but it did not worked out Also given hot water in the morning and dried grapes also given but no use. Any suggestions?
My son 2 half years old, he is not taking solid food, always he want milk 1y, 3hours gap he want milk(we mixed with health drinks). His weight is 10 kg & height also 94cm 1y. Its correct one or not? What method i have to follow for he will taken solid food. Which type of food have to follow. Please suggest.
I have a 3yrs old baby. Should I use toothpest during washing her teeth? if yes, please suggest me which tooth pest?
My child is of 4.7 yes old. Day by day his physique is getting deteriorated,though his weight is 19. My question is how can I take care of him to bring back his glamour?
ADHD or Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder refers to those psychological disorders, which significantly alter a child's behavior and considerably affects his or her relationships with others. This condition is seldom preceded by perceptible symptoms and even when they do, they are difficult to decipher. However some of them are:
- Self-centered: Those children who suffer from the attention deficit hyperactivity syndrome tend to be encapsulated in their own subjectivity. Though this does seem harmless apparently, this tendency may lead them to be insensitive to other's needs and wants.
- Emotional outbursts: ADHD makes children extremely susceptible to frequent emotional outbursts and makes them erratic.
- Difficulty in concentration: Children who suffer from ADHD face extreme difficulty in concentrating or focusing on things. Many a times they fail to repeat what was told to them.
There might be several causes which can contribute to the development of this disorder. Some of them are:
- A drastic change in the child's lives: A sudden or a drastic change like the divorce of parents may severely affect the child and maim him emotionally. This may lead to the development of this disorder.
- Depression: Though always associated with adults, depression can be and is common among children as well. In such instances, a consequent development of ADHD is highly plausible.
- Bipolar disorder: Bipolar disorder refers to excessive and incomprehensible mood swings. Many children suffer from it in their early lives, making them susceptible to ADHD.
Notwithstanding the ambiguity and the erratic nature of the disorder, there might be preventive measures which parents might adopt to deter the outbreak of the disorder. Some of them are:
- Less use of preservatives: Parents must be careful about what their children eat. Those foods which contain a certain amount of preservatives tend to aggravate the disorder thereby causing more harm than good.
- Consider alternative forms of medications: Another way of dealing with this problem is by exploring other forms of medications and not sticking to one form. In this respect, practicing yoga may be very beneficial.