Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
My fiancé and I have been trying to conceive for going on 9 months now and we have only had a couple of miscarriages in the process. Currently, I am having some pregnancy symptoms as I have been having since last month. However tests showed up negative and I got my period. My period was light for 2 days and it seemed to only be spotting. But then it got darker for the next couple of days and then light again. I only passed 2 blood clots and never used an entire pad except one. My period is over since 2 days ago and yet I am still having pregnancy symptoms such as food aversions, sore nipples and breasts, nausea as well. I'm not sure what to think when tests always show up negative. The way I found out about my miscarriages were through periods that came late and lasted 2-3 weeks long. One of which I was 2-3 weeks late and then I passed a pink ball" clot" What's going on with me now that I'm still having symptoms after my period? I'm not ovulating yet.
Hi , I had spotting last month for 2 hrs after that I did not get my periods for the last month . I have done my pregnancy test but it's negative.Please tell.
Hello doctor, again same thing happening with me as last time. My period is due. I have to get my periods on 4 may. V had our intercourse on 16 April nd alternative days till may 1 nd last month I got on 4 April. Last month I got my periods delay for 12 days. Nd taken test it was negative. Nd this tym also not got my periods. My periods usually 30 to 33 days. Cycle. So please suggest me till how many days I have to wait for my periods. Nd take pregnancy test. My weight is 61 kg. Having hypothyroid taking tab 62 mg thyronorm. Daily. M worried please suggest me.
I am 23 years old and I have discovered 2 big lumps on my shoulder. What should I do now. Is it very serious?
Ayurveda is an ancient system of medicine, which originated in India. Liver cirrhosis is one of the many irreversible diseases which Ayurveda can treat completely. There are a number of Ayurvedic remedies which can stop the disease from progressing to its irreversible stage. Here are some of the most common Ayurvedic medicines which have been proven to slow down the progression of liver cirrhosis:
- Bhringraj: According to Ayurvedic doctors, Bhringraj is one of the best natural cures to liver cirrhosis. A teaspoon of bhringaraj juice mixed with honey is considered the best way to administer this herbal remedy.
- Katuki: Katuki is a better choice when the liver cirrhosis has occurred to someone elderly. Usually, the root of the herb is used in its powdered form. According to Ayurveda, Katuki should be taken three times a day with the powder dissolved in honey. Katuki makes the liver a lot better by making it reactivate the tissue and produce bile. Reducing constipation is another benefit which this provides.
- Arogyavardhini Vati: Arogyavardhini Vati is a compound of Katuki and copper. It is worth note that copper is also very useful in treating liver cirrhosis. The best way to administer this treatment is to give it in tablet form three times a day. The usual strength of the tablet should be 250 mg. The dose is often increased to four tablets a day if the condition is more serious than the doctors had thought it to be.
- Papaya seeds: Papaya seeds are another excellent Ayurvedic remedy for liver cirrhosis and especially alcoholic liver cirrhosis. They are also easy to be consumed as they can be taken either raw or in the form of a juice. One tablespoon of the juice of papaya seeds along with ten drops of fresh lime juice can really help improve your condition in just a month.
Finally, it should also be kept in mind that Ayurveda has a whole host of other medicines which can treat liver cirrhosis and these include triphala, trivala, vasaka and kakamachi.
I am 27 year old I have problem of pcod and taking med krimson 35 from last one year and my periods are regular but whenever I tried to left the med my periods comes twice a months. What should I do? should I continue this med. Is any side effect of this medicine.?
Hi. We have completed IUI procedure very successfully and the result is positive. I would request you that which is good and which food to be avoided. Pls suggest.
Hi .i have 10 months old baby. My wife drunk non alcohol beer. Is there any any problems for baby because breast feeding.
Now iam unable to do urine test and and also unable to consult a doctor or go to a clinic to do test how can I confirm my pregnancy positive or negative and how I avoid or what I can do in home for miscarriage?
I recently had an medical abortion and I taught it was over with the bleeding. During the 3 week that I taught it was done I still went and had intercourse and the guy come in me is it possible I am pregnant.
I have tested twice of my pregnancy but the result is negative and have missed my periods for 3 weeks. I am not having any symptoms of pregnancy so what is my problem. What should I do to have regular periods.
I am 18 years old and we did sex for first time and we did not use any protections. I am afraid as I missed my periods. We had sex last 5 days ago. Please help in this!
My wife have taken iPill and her period had started on 6th July and have lasted until 14th July. Her usual period date was 15th July. Today on 17th July, her period have again started. She is feeling very tired today. Is it normal if the period have started again and I guess she needs to take medicines to stop this period.
Hi. I am 12 weeks pregnant. My doc advice me to take SeaCod Liver Oil Capsules from now till the end of pregnancy. Is it safe to take these Capsules?
Ayurveda is a system of medicine that is based on natural herbs and lifestyle changes. It is a holistic method that focuses on rooting out the cause rather than just focusing on the symptoms. This system of medicine is completely natural; hence there are no side effects.
If you wish to keep your skin healthy, then here are some ayurvedic tips to do that:
- Include nuts and seeds: It is very important that you include seeds and nuts in your diet; they contain Omega-3 fatty acids, which are essential for the body. These foods also help in preventing 'Vata' imbalance in the body and provide good content of healthy fats.
- Include vegetables: Include vegetables like cabbage, broccoli and carrots in your diet as they provide the body with essential nutrients. They contain antioxidants and trace elements such as zinc and folate that enhance your wellbeing.
- Tea: Consume green tea as it helps in boosting metabolism and improving your skin health. Add spices,such as ginger if you are affected by cold and cough, as it helps in alleviating the symptoms. It helps in improving the health of your skin.
- Exercise: You should exercise on a regular basis as it has multiple health benefits. It increases muscle mass in the body and helps maintain optimal weight levels. It also increases blood circulation in the body which is good for your skin. You can do a workout of basic yoga postures to avail the benefits of exercise.
- Meditate: Meditation has been shown to reduce stress levels in the body which is directly linked with skin health. Too much stress may lead to increased production of free radicals in the body, thus leading to skin damage. You may start off with basic breathing exercises, gradually moving on to other techniques such as mindfulness meditation.
- Sleep: Sleep is essential for good skin health as it revitalizes the body. You need to aim for at least six hours of sleep to reap its benefits.