Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anushka KhathurYour feedback matters!
My 11 and a half year old daughter is 5' in height. My height is 5'3" Her menstrual cycle has started last month. What medicine should I give to her to increase her height. I need diet suggestions for her.
My wife had 4th day transfer of 5 excellent embryo on 30th of Dec. When she will experience pregnancy symptoms if it will go positive.
After taking endosis I got just drop of period for two days but after seven days again drop of discharge I could see and it continues once in two days. Should I consider this discharge as period.
she is 1 month pregnant. She is 26 and have very lean body. She just recovered from thyroid 3 months ago. Does this effect on baby? We have not consulted any doctor yet regarding pregnancy. .she is having little stomach pain sometime. .and how frequently we should get checked by doctor during pregnancy period?
Dear Sir/Madam, I am pregnant it is about 1 month, so I would like to know more about deit for my baby good brain(means good intelectual,inteligent), which type of food need I to eat?
Herpes is caused due to the presence of the herpes simplex virus in your body. Herpes can appear on multiple areas of your body, but more commonly manifests in the genitals as well as the mouth. The two types of herpes are HSV-1 (oral herpes) and HSV-2 (responsible primarily for the outbreak of genital herpes).
Causes of Herpes Simplex:
- Herpes is contagious in nature and can be passed to you by having sexual intercourse with anyone who has been infected. HSV 2 is the primary form of the virus, which is transmitted in this manner.
- Herpes could be transmitted to an infant from their mother if she was infected while pregnant.
- It can also get passed through direct contact like using the same plates or spoons or even the sharing of lip balm. Even kissing can spread the virus if the infected person has cold sores.
Symptoms of Herpes Simplex:
- The presence of blistering sores within the mouth or in the genital area is a telltale sign that you may have contracted genital herpes.
- If you are having painful urination then you should check with your doctor for the herpes virus.
- Continuous itching in certain areas such as the genitals.
- Not wanting to eat, having a fever could also be symptoms of herpes simplex virus in your body.
- Herpes can spread to your eyes and is known as herpes keratitis. It can cause pain in your eyes.
Diagnosis of Herpes Simplex:
- The common way to diagnose herpes is with an actual physical exam. Doctors will generally look out for sores on your body and may also check for some similar symptoms which might indicate herpes simplex.
- HSV testing (alternately called herpes culture) is done to check the presence of a virus on the genitals. A fluid sample from the genitals is sent to laboratory for tests and will require a visit to the health center.
- There are blood tests to look for antibodies for both forms of HSV to diagnose the infections. However, this test is done only when there is and absence of sores or visible symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
My wife is not conceiving, got married 2 years, checked with dodtor in two occasions, doctor says every thing is fine with both, what to do?
I have done sex with my girlfriend without any protection and she took unwanted 72 after 8 hours does it is 100% secure or there is any chance of pregnancy.
Not every one of us is a morning person. In fact, most of us hate waking up early in the morning. However, those amongst us who are morning people know exactly how beneficial the habit is and it’s time that you know the benefits too. This information might just inspire you to sleep early such that you can wake up early.
1. Body Weight: Waking up early also influences how your weight. If you are a morning person, you are lighter than you would be if you sleep till later. This is because of the timing of exposure to daylight which has the power to influence your weight.
2. Alertness: People who rise early in the morning are alert by the time they leave home for work/college and more conscious about surroundings. So if you woke up at 5 and at 8 you are driving to work, you'll be alert eliminating usual chances of accident.
3. Being Action Oriented: Morning people are also proactive. Having woken up early, they have ample time to exercise the mind and the body and begin the day with a go-getter mentality. Brain health gets a good workout.
4.All Round Development: Having woken up early, they have more time to indulge in exercising, getting fresh air, spending time with themselves or their partners. This makes for an all round development of the mind of a person.
5. Sugar Levels: Diabetics who wake up early (and sleep early) are also said to have better reports of blood sugar numbers.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.