Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
I am 29 years old male and have urine infection for last 2 years, and some problem to start urine wash. And not finish properly. Please advise.
My cousin age 21 just had a kidney transplant. Can he live a healthy life? my uncle and aunt are concerned about his marriage and having kid.
My girlfriend is suffering with the problem of stones in kidney. What are the precautions to be taken to be get cured.
My urine test result is :RBC/HPF: 4-6 PUS Cell: 4CAST: 1epithelial Cell: 2MUCUS Thread: 3BACTERIA: 2 What is that mean? Please your advise.
My wife hb has fallen down to 8.5 what kind of diet is recommended for her before it she was having burning sensation in urinary tract and a mild fever in the night.
I have in-large prostate since last 10 years and taking one Alfatam-D tablet regularly since then. Controlling urination sometimes becomes very difficult when pressure built up. I become restless. Why is this so? Please advise. Anand Kumar.
I have rectal bleeding since 2 weeks. Cleavage is extremely burning and paining while going and after motion. I fear it for piles. Kindly suggest me what should I do next and suitable food for this.
I have kidney stones. One of the stone is coming down, so I have start medication consulted by doctor to help that stone to come out. But after starting that medication, suddenly my ejaculation has been stopped while doing sex. Not even a single drop is coming out. I am afraid and confused, why is this?
Hi, I have been suffering from a problem which is as follows Whenever I am in the toilet for a loo, after the urination there is a white sticky fluid coming out when I exert pressure. It never comes out if I don't exert any pressure in the toilet. Also, it does not happen if I am just urinating. However, happens only if I am in a loo. Also there is no pain at all. Please suggest remedies for the same & what are the consequences of this? What all will effect with this problem? Is this is very serious problem?
I am suffered from kidney stone. Also take medicine but regularly after some days itz making so much pain.
Dear Dr.I always get Boils near anus ,They come become ripe blow and go slowly.They come one after one or sometimes two at a time. I am takingGandhak vati and Kayakalp vati from long time. Some time it does not appear for 3-4 months. I am diabetic and my sugar lavel remains from 90 fast to 250 after lunch. I eat daily little watermelon after lunch and papaya after dinner,are these harmful?
I have burning feel into my penis while urin pass for 3 months. I am 44 years old. Kidney stone affected 2 times. There is weakness on penis for sexual intercourse.
I am 26 year old female. My urine test shows Pus cells 2-4/hpf and epithelial cells/RBCs Absent. Please tell whether any treatment required?
I think I am having a stone in my kidney. In the right side of my stomach it pains very badly. This had happen thrice till now. Can you tell me how I can confirm myself that I am having a stone or not. And also please tell me the symptoms of having stone.
Dear sir I having problem of rectal prolapse from my childhood but initially I was not aware and felt complication but as age falling more I feel problem during motion as it comes fully out and I have to manually push it inside some time. So please suggest what I have to do?
I am getting urine for every two hours what is the problem usually I drink water but a little from since one month and I get sweat also when there was no air and another problem is if I wear shoes my legs wear shaking I think due to weakness what were the symptoms and what should do to avoid this?
From 2014 and 2015 2 times I gone for urine culture test in that report its shows EcoLi bacteria is found and I used antibiotic medicines for that , is this bacteria will harm? And I suffering from gastric problem also from 2 years onwards, because of this bacteria only I am suffering with gastric?
Chronic kidney disease or CKD is the decreased function of the function of the kidney for a minimum of three months or more. In this the end stage renal disease usually refers to the end of the kidney function where the kidneys work for less than 15% of what they are supposed to. The kidneys play a vital role in the human body and if they do not function properly then a person can die. The functioning of many organs depends on the kidneys. However, the main function of the kidneys is to remove the products and regulate blood and water, control blood pressure, promote healthy and strong bones, and produce hormones.
Here are 5 facts about kidney disease you should know about:
1. Causes of the kidney disease: There are two main common causes of the end-stage kidney disease. These are preventable causes. These are diabetes and high blood pressure, but then kidney disease can be caused by other inherited diseases such as infection, trauma or polycystic kidney disease.
2. Serious Stages: The kidney disease has five stages and stage 5 is known as the end stage renal disease; this is the point where patients usually need dialysis or kidney transplant to lead a sane life. The stages of kidney disease are:
Stage 1 – Slight kidney disease
Stage 2 – Mild decrease in kidney function
Stage 3 – Moderate decrease in kidney function
Stage 4 – Severe decrease in kidney function
Stage 5 – End stage renal disease
3. Detection of the disease: Kidney disease is usually difficult to detect because of the presence of very few symptoms. Age, gender along with the blood test is one way to determine information regarding kidney function. The people who are at a risk of getting kidney disease are:
- Over the age of 55 years
- People who suffer from hypertension and diabetes
- Ethnic groups such as Asians, Africans, Americans, Pacific Islanders and Hispanics
4. Signs and Symptoms: CKD is usually considered to be a silent disease and many people don’t know that they are suffering from the disease. The signs and symptoms of the disease are:
- Fatigue and weakness
- Nausea, vomiting and loss of appetite
- Numbness and headaches in hand and feet
- Frequent urination
5. Renal Replacement Treatment: This is the treatment for the end stage of the kidney disease. Dialysis involves the replacement of some part of the lost function of the kidneys and is usually continued throughout life. There are 2 types of dialysis:
- Hemodialysis: This cleans the blood via an artificial kidney which is hooked to the machine
- Peritoneal Dialysis: This removes the excess water and waste products and cleans the blood of the body by using the peritoneal cavity as a filter.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.