Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Anurund GhokleYour feedback matters!
Recently, I've been undergoing anal fissure treatment. Also, there a anal clear sometimes Yellow watery discharge. But since two days, I've got these dry itchy soft bumps on my upper inner thighs area (area beside scrotum). It started on left thigh and spread to right thigh due to walking I guess that day. It has become difficult to walk. Right now, I'm applying diaper rash cream. I can't properly identify such bumps. Are these anyhow linked to my anal problem (like hpv genital warts)? Please help, I'm really worried.
Dear doctor. This is for my fiance. He is 25 years old. 6 ft ,84 kgs . He recently faced weight loss and frequent urine. So we went for a master check. There we found that his glucose level is high. Fast blood level was 340 and after food was 469. We are about to meet a doctor. He already started his diet and exercise. My question is will he able to be normal back? I mean he is following diet now. Is it possible to bring tat glucose level normal? I mean heard that once sugar comes we have no other go than taking medication regularly. Is that possible to bring back him normal. He is physically mentally so fed up because of this in early stage. please doctor. please clear my doubt. Thank you so much for reading my post and helping me.
Here are some causes and treatments of kidney failure
Urinal burning and too pressure for stool, lots of pasina and headache, safely drinks water when feels thirsty.
I am bleeding in my stool bt I do not feel any pain and twice a day my urinal is being pink in colour I think that is also blood.
I am suffering from enlarged prostate and related difficulties, such as get up from sleep at night 3-4 times to pass urine, feeling urgency to pass urine etc. Conducted several tests and physician prescribed Weltam 0.4 mg tablets daily once at night. I do not feel much improvement in my problem. Your valued suggestions solicited. Thanks
My uncle got operated in kidney stones in urology. His stones are of uric acod type after is getting the same problem again and again so what to issue. I have also many doctors about this same problem so many doctors said that it forms again and again. What to do pls advice us correctly.
My sister is suffering from kidney stone of 10 mm there has been constant vomiting we have consulted a local doctor and he has recommended laser operation what should I do.
Hi I am 22 years old boy. I have stones in my kidney I am surfing from stones since when I was 18 it very tough to me to Carry any weight thing because they get starting pain I had been gone to many doctors but they still in my body tried many different types of Medicines but don't what to do for my stones is that only way of operation for my stones or its done by any medicine please tell me what can I do?
Sir my wife is of 29 yrs n she is suffering from urinary infection. Please prescribe the immediate treatment.
Does 1.5 cretnine is risky. Is there any threat to kidneys. But I dont have any problem in urination or abdomen pain. My bp is also normal.
My urine report is correct or not pls ans. All if any problem Physical Colour-paleyellow Appearance-clear Sediments-absent Reaction-acidic Specificgravity-Q.N.S Biochemical Sugar-nil Albumin-nil Microscopic Puscells-2~4 epithelial cells 0-1 RBC-Nil Crystal calcium oxalate-ab. Casts-ab.
Urinary incontinence is a health condition in men, which is caused by loss of bladder control. Urinary incontinence usually occurs in cases of medical conditions such as an enlarged prostate, Parkinson’s disease and diabetes, and may also occur after a prostate surgery. Urinary incontinence is an irritating and embarrassing condition, but with proper treatment, it can be cured. There are several ways to treat this condition which include home remedies as well as medications and surgery.
Here are several methods used to treat urinary incontinence:
- Caffeine, soda and carbonated drinks cause irritation in the bladder and worsen the symptoms of urinary incontinence. Alcohol is a diuretic and increases the amount of urine too. So abstain from coffee, alcohol and soft drinks to make a difference.
- Dietary adjustments are required for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Several spicy and acidic food items can make urinary incontinence worse. Hence, you should avoid having such foods for some time.
- Urinary incontinence can lead to stress and you must get rid of it for better health. You can try relaxation techniques, such as meditation and breathing exercises. Biofeedback is another option by which you can observe your bladder muscle contractions on a monitor.
- You should try a behavioral technique known as bladder training. This would require you to urinate every half hour, in spite of not having the urge. Slowly try to increase the time in between the bathroom breaks.
- You need to flex your muscles to gain control over urinary incontinence. Kegel exercises can be practiced as they boost the strength of your pelvic muscles.
- You should find the right muscles that are required to stop the passing of gas.
- Pads and disposable undergarments can be used by men. These help in containing leaks and also protect the skin from irritation and odor.
There are several medicines, which help in the treatment of urinary incontinence in men. Some of these work to relax muscles for preventing unwanted bladder contractions, while others help in blocking the nerve signals to the bladder. Drugs used for the shrinking and treatment of an enlarged prostate are also used as blocked by prostate lead to bladder irritation. Now-a-days, more than 80% cases of incontinence in males respond well to medications.
Surgery may be the ultimate option for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Options depend on the cause of incontinence. If it is because of obstructing prostate, prostate surgery by TURP / HOLEP is curative. If it is because of bladder overactivity, BOTOX injection in bladder is useful. If it is TRUE incontinence after radical prostate surgery then treatment include a male sling or artificial urinary sphincter implantation. In sling operations, a type of material is wrapped around the urethra for compressing it. In Artificial sphincter implantation, a cuff is used in order to close the urethra. Urine is released by squeezing the pump to open the cuff. A Interstim device similar to a pacemaker is used to stimulate nerves, which help in relaxing the bladder and pelvic floor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.
What are the symptoms of urinary tract infection, how it is caused, what are precautions we want to take, it is treated by surgically or with medication?
Sir I am feeling so much thrust during night time and I have to go to urine frequently at least once in a 15 min. Its disturbing my sleep. What is d reason for this. What will be the cure.
What are allowed foods for kidney failure patients they are suffering from this condition around one year.
Steps for maintaining a healthy kidney
Kidney performs the central role in a human body. It is as important as heart or lungs. Many organs of the body are dependent on kidney to function healthily. Kidney removes toxic waste and excessive fluid from blood.
Primary risk for kidney disease includes factors like high diabetes, high blood pressure, family history, heart disease etc. Obesity; autoimmune diseases; urinary tract infections and systemic infections are the secondary risks.
Kidney damage occurs in stages and in most of the cases, body does not show any kind of symptom till kidney is damaged up to 90%.
Steps for maintaining a healthy kidney
1. Keep a control on the blood pressure and take every preventive measures against its increased level.
2. For people suffering from diabetes, have a control on your glucose level.
3. Keep the cholesterol level in the appropriate range.
4. If on medications, take the prescriptions on time.
5. If you have a high salt intake, cut-off the intake and aim for less than 1, 500 milligram sodium per day.
6. Maintain a healthy fluid intake
7. Eat healthily and keep your weight in check.
8. Have a limit on your alcohol intake
9. Exercise should be a compulsory part of daily routine
10. For those who are overweight; need to work on reducing the weight
11. Smokers need to quit it slowly and gradually as smoking would led to serious kidney damages
12. Do not take over-the-counter pills on a regular basis.
13. Check your kidney function if you have one or more of the ‘high risk’ factors consult your doctor.