Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Submit a review for Dr. Anurag ShrimalYour feedback matters!
I am 26 year old female and I am having allergic reaction while exposed to sun light. I am having etching and patch over the exposed art like forearm, neck. I am using sunscreen also. What to do?
My cow 4years gets leaned despite good feeding. Now it is seen that skin scratches with blood oozing. Please recommend remedy.
please. Suggest.me. To bcom white and to glowing skin please as. Soon. have my marriage on september 2nd week my skin is very dull and very dark black please help me say some effective creams face wash face pack tablets nw presently I am taking anti tb schedule -1 tablets I have tried home remedies like lemon aloevera milk but it dint effect. And I dint get any changes please doctor help me as soon my skin should becom white and glow tell some effective creams.
My skin colour is little bit dark. I wnt fair skin in a month. Plzzz suggest me a best cream which will not affect my skin to.
I have black shade under eyes how to remove that have any solution and some hair also how to remove that.
Eating right not only keeps you healthy but can also make you look prettier and give you clearer skin. Given that the skin is the largest organ in the human body, it is where deficiencies are most noticeable. Here are a few foods that can enhance your looks.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is packed with proteins and amino acids that help repair skin cells and keep your skin looking fresh. Amino acids also help banish dark circles that may appear after a long night.
- Kidney beans: Kidney beans and legumes are packed with proteins that help repair cell damage caused by free radicals. They also help break down amino acids that can then boost collagen production and help in the repair and regeneration of skin cells.
- Pomegranates: These fruits are rich sources of anti-oxidants and help get rid of toxins from the body. They are also responsible for increasing the body’s production of collagen. By boosting collagen levels, pomegranates help slow down the aging process.
- Avocados: This green fruit can be both eaten and applied on the face to benefit from it. It is a rich source of biotin that helps prevent brittle nails and hair and keeps skin well moisturized. When applied as a face mask, avocados can also hydrate parched skin.
- Green tea: Green tea is rich in polyphenols that help eradicate free radicals from the body and slow down the aging process. It’s anti-oxidant properties also keep skin elastic and prevent sagging, fine lines, wrinkles and heal the damage caused by sunspots.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes are rich in lycopene and are considered to be a high carotenoid fruit which helps prevents sunburn and relieves the damage caused by excessive exposure to the sun. Tomatoes can also slow down the cellular damage caused by free radicals.
- Salmon: Salmon is packed with Omega-3 fatty acids that help fight stress and the effects of stress. The astaxanthin present in salmon improves the elasticity of skin thus keeping it firm and preventing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Walnuts: For vegetarians, walnuts are an excellent alternative to salmon. They are rich in omega 3 fatty acids that helps keep the skin looking youthful and add shine to your hair.
- Water: Hydrating the skin from inside and outside is essential. Water helps the skin maintain its tautness and elasticity and prevents drying and premature signs of aging. Water also helps transport essential nutrients to the skin. Apart from drinking water it is also beneficial to eat foods with a high water content such as cucumbers and watermelon to benefit from the hydrating properties of water.
- Oysters: Oysters are rich in zinc that helps regulate oil production in the skin. In turn this makes the skin less prone to acne breakouts and other such skin irregularities.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
My skin becoming black day to day don't now y I don't use any cream are powder on my face suggest me wat to do.
Hello sir mujhe motion jaisi feelings hri hai bt jane per kuch nai hta n baar baar continue ye feeling hri hai mujhe kaafi time se. Motion red bhi hue hai ek do baar. please help me out.
Hi .i am 38 years old .i have medium fair complexion. I have some moles and blemishes on my face .Moles are developed around 5 to 6 years of duration .they are not by birth. Please suggest me should I go for mole removal .skin polishing .peeling .or anything else for flawless complexion?
I am suffering with pimples and black spots on my face. I used different types of products. But, there is no results. My skin becoming black. My skin is oily and acne prone skin with black spots. I am requesting Plzz suggest me any useful medicine and tips.
How to increase my colour in face? I have tried fair and lovely but no use at all. Give me some suggestions.
Preputialplasty is a cosmetically more acceptable procedure.