Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. AnuragYour feedback matters!
Sir my wife was 3 month pregnant. We were not knowing about this and one day she thought of urine test and got positive and our family was thinking that she could be 15-20 days pregnant and we recommend them to take divabort kit as she has already 1 year old baby .After taking the divabory kit we thought of test again and she was still pregnant and then finally we got routed to hospital where she finally got ultrasound test and we were shocked that baby was 4 month (approx) gestational age and doctor told that baby is physically ok but to ensure about mental health doctor haf taken the blood sample to check about this which will take 1 week to know about this. So what will happen I am very much disappointed please God help me so that baby remain fit physically and mentally?
I'm 35 years old and my wife is just 28. It is said that before 2 days and after 3 days of period it safe to intercourse we have two child 12 years and 4 years and we do not need more child how can we be a safe intercourse my wife don't want operation.
I am a newly married. Want to use alternative for condoms, I am married and my wife gets rashes while using them. Want to know about safe daily pills for my wife that can be used and how to use them without side effects. Want protection for at least two years.
If i'll have sex just after 1 day from my period. will there be any chance of getting pregnant . After how many days from intercourse the pregnancy occurs. I will have my next month period or not.
Respected Doctors, I am 29 years old, married and have 2 sons 9 and 4 years age. MY husband 45years old, now a days MY husband not like to usa condoms so last 5 months use birth control pills. I here about birth control ring, is its effective and safe for me? Please help, thank you.
Hello doctor, I am 20 years old. There is coming white starch from my vaginal. It Ia so irritation. It is coming last 2 day. Id don't know what causes of it. Please advice me something helpful.
Doctors, I masturbates twice and with that fluid I inside my wife's vagina. She was on 4th day of her periods. Her shortest day is 30 and longest is 45. Last two were 29 may and 2nd july. This tym it was 33 days. This happened on july 5. Now its almost 10 days after periods. Now she got a white fluid on 12th june which she said was Normal before she used to get before every periods. Pls explain me whats this abt. Is she pregnant. Am worried pls help me doctors.
The knee is the largest joint of the body and is made up of upper and lower bones that are separated by two discs known as menisci. While minor knee pain may be experienced by many people, it should be handled with medical intervention when it becomes a serious and debilitating problem. Sudden injury or injury due to overuse as well as myriad conditions that affect the joints and muscles can bring about knee pain. Underlying conditions like osteoporosis or arthritis, which affect the bones and joints, can also cause knee pain. The symptoms include painful swelling and stiffness as well as severe discomfort.
Let us learn more about the causes of knee pain and the ways in which it can be managed:
- Injury: Exercise and sports injuries are one of the most common causes that can be the start of acute knee pain, as well as chronic condition. These kinds of injuries can affect the ligaments and cartilage which leads to severe pain. The pain can even affect the way one functions in one's daily life. Knee ligament injuries can also cause this kind of pain. These ligaments are bands of tissues that connect the thigh bone with the lower leg bones. Sprains and tears in the ACL or PCL are common in sports injuries, and may even require surgery in many cases. Knee Cartilage Tears can also take place in the hard yet flexible cartilage of the knee which can affect the meniscus around the knee. This condition may also require surgery.
- Arthritis: This condition can affect the knees specifically and is one of the most common types of arthritis. This is a chronic condition which gets progressively worse over time and may even require surgery. Stiffness and inflammation are common symptoms. Rheumatoid arthritis is also a degenerative auto-immune disease that can affect the knees and cause knee pain. Furthermore, post traumatic arthritis can also be experienced after an injury. Osteoarthritis is another common condition that leads to knee pain. It basically occurs due to wear and tear of the knees over a prolonged period and is usually experienced by patients over the age of 50.
- Managing Knee Pain: While pain medication and anti-inflammatory drugs may be prescribed for most cases, along with the surgery in long run, it is also possible to manage knee pain with the help of better lifestyle choices like regular knee and muscle strengthening exercises as well as REST - rest, ice, compression and elevation. These methods can help in relieving inflammation and pain. But very severe cases will require medical intervention, so it is imperative to get in touch with your doctor if the condition does not improve. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Thanks for their commitment for health and fitness
Yeah everyone has its unique identity in its odors too but when it comes torturing its unhealthy
Bad body odors (breath, sweat even when urine n stool has normal but bad odor due to normal pitta).
When its notable bad (vitiated pitta to be treated) please consult your (ayurveda doctor)
Family physician to get medical condition.
Yeah diet also plays role to manage the body odors.
October heat may boost all these body odors so consider to detox in this season.
Sure all your near n dear one will note the thing.
Have happy n healthy living.
I am male. My name is RINALDO. My age is 28 years. I am married since 9 months. From 7 months we are trying to have baby. Recently my wife was diagnosed with 2 cyst in her left ovary of 4.5 cm amd 2.3 cm each. She taking Novelon tablet as per doctors prescription. After this course of one month medicine our doctor told to take sonography and if still cyst is there then go for laparoscopy. Meanwhile I was asked by Doctor to do semen analysis for myself. And my semen analysis report is as follows: 1. Volume: 4 ml 2. Appearance: opaque white 3. liquefaction time: 30 mins 4. Viscosity: viscous. 5. Fructose test: positive 6. PH: Alkaline 7. Sperm count: 96 million/no 8. % motility after liquefaction: active-60%, sluggish-30%,immotile: 10%. After 3 hours: active - 40%, sluggish-30%, immotile-30%. 9. Average grade of motility: IV 10. Abnormal forms (200 spermatozoa): 15% 11. Pus cells: 2-5/ God seen 12. RBC's: occasional seen 13. Epithelial cells: 0-2/hpf seen Misc. Findings: NIL Sperm agglutination : Nil. Kindly clarify on my sperm analysis. Can I become a father? Am I having an infection? And how can my wife's problem be solved? AND when can we plan for a baby? Thank you.
Bulimia Nervosa is an eating disorder which is marked by the tremendous compulsion to binge eat, and then adopt extreme measures to avoid putting on weight. It usually affects men and women of all ages. Bulimia Nervosa makes you extremely restless, when all you think about is how to undo the binge eating.
Signs that you are suffering from Bulimia
- You are unable to stop eating
- You consume food very secretively when nobody is around
- You eat till you almost feel sick
- You rarely eat normally; you either overeat, or you go on a fast
- You exercise vigorously after eating to burn off the calories
- You use a lot of laxatives, or enemas
- You try to vomit out the food you have consumed because you feel guilty
- You have a very poor image and perception about your own body.
- You have low self esteem, and you consider yourself to be worthless and unattractive
Physical signs of Bulimia Nervosa
- Scars on the knuckles or hands; from trying to run your finger down your throat to induce vomiting.
- Saggy and puffy cheeks
- Discolored teeth; from throwing up every time after you have binge eaten
- You experience very frequent fluctuations in weight
Risk factors with Bulimia Nervosa
Bulimia Nervosa is a very complex psychological issue, and the following factors tend to increase the risk of this disease:
- Gender - Women are more likely to suffer from bulimia than men.
- Age - Bulimia normally affects people in their late teens and early adulthood.
- Biology - Bulimia may also be linked genetically, with evidence that if you have close relatives with this disorder, you are more likely to suffer as well. Deficiency of the chemical serotonin in the brain might also play a leading role.
- Media and peer pressure - Media has this tendency to feature skinny models and this adversely affects the youth who tend to be guided by what the media projects.
- Sports or other artistic pressures - If you are an actor, or a dancer, there are higher chances of you suffering from Bulimia if you are encouraged to eat less and exercise a lot more to be in shape all the time.
Back pain is one of the most common debilitating disorder in the world today. The pain affects 90% of people at some point of their lives. Human back comprises of various structures (see figure) which are nerves, bones, muscles, ligaments, and tendons, any or all of which can be a source of pain. Once back pain occurs, it may become chronic (more than 4 weeks) and you shall need to consult a pain physician for relief and accurate diagnosis.
Since prevention is always better than cure, you can save yourself from having back pain if you follow these basic tips:
Regular Exercise in Correct Form: Regular exercise is important to maintain proper muscular strength of the back. Human back is supported by several big muscle groups (see figure). They serve two functions - one is to facilitate the posture and movements of the back itself and the other is to help movements of the rest of the body appendages (arms, head, pelvis and legs).The health of these muscle group is important to take stress off the spinal bones and maintain proper function. Most of these muscles are red muscle fibers as they need to maintain their activity for prolonged periods of time. Just to give you an idea - your biceps (arm muscles) have to work only when you bend your arm. But your back muscles have to function all the time - whether you sit, walk, stand or even sleep. But the point is what kind of exercises are good for your back? The best exercises for back include body weight low impact aerobics like brisk walking, swimming, stationary bicycling, extension exercises and yoga. What is important to remember while doing these exercises if that you need to be gentle in your movements and achieve correct "form" - this is possible if you can ask someone (preferably a trainer) to observe and point out whether the back stays straight during the exercise. It has been seen that arching and excessive bending is associated with injury to the back while exercising.
Stay Hydrated and Eat Natural Nutritious diet:The inter vertebral discs contain 70 - 80% water. The muscles and tissues have 60% water content. Therefore, it is important to stay hydrated. In addition, you must eat a nutritious diet consisting of green leafy vegetables, good protein source and just enough carbohydrates. Deficiencies of essential nutrients like Vitamin D can result in diseases like osteoporosis. Another important aspect is to maintain body weight within healthy limits. This is very important as increased belly fat is linked to increased back pain due to mechanical factors.
Lift objects correctly and maintain proper posture: While lifting objects, keep them as close to body as possible. Do not slouch or bend excessively while lifting. Just keep your back straight at all times. You may bend your knees a little if required (see figure). Think before you lift and get help if needed.
While working, you must not sit for more than 45 minutes at a stretch. Walk for two minutes, go to a colleague's desk and say hi or even just drink some water or visit the washroom. Humans evolved as hunter - gatherers and our bodies are more adapted to walking / standing than to sitting for prolonged periods. Those of you who travel more and have to sit for long periods of time also need to follow above tips - avoid prolonged sitting in same posture.While exercising, improper position can do more harm than good. Therefore, proper form and posture is a must.
Bonus tip: Avoid cigarette smoking and those who smoke cigarettes to decrease your chances of having degenerative disc diseases leading to chronic back pain early in life.
Word of caution to prevent permanent damage: In case of back pain, which is not responding to home remedies or over the counter painkillers, please contact a Pain Physician to pinpoint the diagnosis and appropriate management.