Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anurag BhateYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old, and virgin, but I didn't get my periods. It was due on 10th feb, But till now I didn't get. I am worried.
I had my last period on 14feb I had done my u/s on 7 april and it showed baby is 1week smalleri. E. 6week 3 days and heartbeat is slow on 22 april I did u/s again nand it showed no cardiac activity and the baby is not grown since the 6week 5days and said its a missed abortion. Doctor has asked me to undergo an abortion. I want to wait in hope that heartbeat can been seen again. Please advice.
If someone has taken an emergency contraceptive pill. And the regular periods which are due for every month are normal or delayed by a week or so. Does it mean the female is not pregnant if her periods occurs normally or more or less a week early or late?
I am 21 years old female and from past three months. I have been getting a slight pain in the lower right side abdomen it pains for like 10-15 mins and goes away. No vomit or nausea or anything of that sort only that pain. It comes once in a month kind or two weeks once only n goes off in 10 mins. My periods are regular. What could be the case?
She has diagnosed of breast cancer going through chemo for the first time after chemo she got lung infection and after 18 days got infection of herpes that caused delay in the second chemotherapy please recommend some diet as per her condition we are giving her wheatgrass guide soya milk and a type of kadha made by the leaves of ramphal along with medicines. Also describe why she got infected again an again.
Can you prescribe the medication, any side effects of garcinia combogia and if it works to the expectation, can a sudden stoppage of pill can make it worse.
Doctor prescribed krimson 35, metmorfin and folvite for pcod. Advised me to take krimson from 5th day only. I was on the pill from november and may be the november interval was for 8 days instead of 7 day. Since period started after 4 days of finishing the pack. Did not miss any of the pill either november or december and I took the pill after dinner usually from 9-11 (never exactly on time, but within time frame). December pill pack ended on 24th december and had unprotected sex activity on 25th noon, where partner rubs his genitals on my butt but no penetration (either anal or vaginal) no ejaculation was done also strict. But since in a guys precum there are 1000 of sperms (though he went to toilet before the act) and if it manage to swim from back to vagina will their be any egg to fertilize? Since November-December time gap was 8 days instead of 7, will 1 day gap triggers ovulation? There was a full 5-6 day bleeding after completing December pill pack from 28th dec to 2nd january. Is it withdrawal bleeding on pill? Or a bleeding on pregnancy can last for 5 days? After how many days of regular use pill started to work effectively. I had some antibiotics for skin which was given after considering pcod treatment. Nevertheless will it reduce the effectiveness of the pill. Earlier my cycle was 48-50 days which came to nearly 28 days from november. Will 1 day gap on nov-dec interval leads to ovulation when earlier cycle was that much long? My pill pack of jan got over on this Saturday 21st January. If I got period this time will it be a sure indicator m not pregnant? Do timing is important for combined pill? Is the pill to be continued from 5th day of periods or will we have to start after 7 days. If we had bleeding at proper time on pill and their was normal bleeding it means the pill have worked? My Dr. only tld me to tke the pill after dinner and from 5th day. But does the pill have protect me? Does the pill give proper protection after 7 days or we ve to complete a total course? Or does rubbing on the back and not having Intercourse leads to pregnancy even if their was precum and no ejaculations?
Hi I am taking Novelon 21 day pill from june. Missed second last doubled with the last, break of 6 days from 2-7 july. Menses from 5-7july. New pack from 8th july. Protected intercourse but condom used thrice on 9th july (first timw intercourse) Next fully protected on 14th july (last intercourse) Missed 21st july pill doubled 22nd july night. Light bleeding on 22nd july morning (breakthrough bleed or implantation bleed?) Pill ended on 28th july menses from 1-6 aug. Negative hpt at 4,5,6,7,8,11,12 weeks all negative hpt done with first morning urine with different brands. No pills or intercourse after 1-6aug. Periods due on 1st sept as it dint came did a usg and hcg beta on 8th sept (10 weeks from first and 9 weeks from last intercourse) Hcg was 0.11 and usg shows pcod (no mention of pregnancy) Dr. Prescribed deviry 2 tab for 5 days for withdrawal bleed. But after taking just a single dose bleeding started from 11-16th sept. It was heavy. On 21st sept morning when I woke up I can feel my pelvic bone in the front (can it be due to exercises like crunches leg rise etc with weight loss? I was 72 in july 70 in aug and now I am almost 68 kgs) and after continuous touching I made it hurt. Scared went for usg on 21st sept (12 weeks ftom first and 11 weeks from lasr intercourse) Usg only showed bulky ovaries with pcod. I asked him if my uterus was normal he said its absolutely normal. Usg was transabdominal. The hardness yet not gone. Moreover m fln gassy all the time and I cn feel sensation under my rib and back and m passing lots of gas. M worried too. Finally ve taken an hpt with first morning urine at almost 12 weeks 6 days. And its negative. Can their still be risk of pregnancy? My menses was due on 11th october and it is now delayed by 5 days. I did not have any intercourse after 14th july. M not experiencing any pms symptoms. Moreover egg white cervical mucus is seen at various point of the cycle. Moreover m having runny nose. Suddenly. Is their any risk of pregnancy? Do I need to redo hpt or BHCG test? M I 100% safe?
During summer you try to take special care about the overall health of your body, particularly, your eyes. Eyes are one of the most important organs of the body, and the scorching summer heat can cause serious eye problems like conjunctivitis, infections, red eye, migraines etc., which is why it's important to take proper care of eyes during the summer season.
Here are some tips to keep your eyes cool and protected during the summer:
- Wearing sunglasses is very important when you are outdoors as it protects your eyes from the harmful UVA and UVB light. This will help in avoiding migraines and even serious conditions like cataract.
- Avoid midday sunshine. Stay indoors as much as possible during the middle of the day to avoid the sunshine then when the effect of the sun and ultraviolet radiation exposure are at their peak.
- When you plan to go for a swim, make sure you wear your swimming goggles. Otherwise you might catch conjunctivitis.
- You should not splash water into the eyes directly unless any foreign particles such as dust enter your eyes. This might damage the tear film of the eye, which protects your eyes.
- You need to maintain proper hygiene by washing your hands and face properly as soon as you reach home so that dust or grime does not enter the eyes as their entry can result in allergies and infections.
- You can keep a slice of cucumber on each of your eyes to relax and cool them down.
- 6 to 8 hours of sleep are a must as they help in revitalizing your eyes.
- Adding green vegetables, carrots, nuts, liver and fruits to your diet would be very beneficial for the health of your eyes.
It’s been long known about the numerous health benefits of beetroot. Surprisingly though, beetroot has some not-so-known qualities such as increasing stamina, removing skin blemishes and increasing the glow of the face. Apart from this, it can fetch benefits to the skin, hair and the overall health. In this article, we will discuss the benefits of beetroot consumption in vivid detail.
- Reduces the impact of aging: Beetroot being a great antioxidant successfully blocks free radicals and helps to fight the symptoms of aging. All it requires is a medium slice beetroot. The juice should be extracted from it and the pulp needs to be removed. The juice then could be applied to the face using cotton balls. Applying this simple solution once in a week can fetch dramatic results.
- Reduces blemish and pigmentation: Beetroot is one of the few vegetables that have a large amount of vitamin C embedded in it. It helps the skin to retain its original color, reduces blemishes and pigmentation. 3-4 cubes of beetroot serving twice a week should do the trick.
- Hair loss: Beetroot is a great source of food to stay away from hair loss. Being a good source of potassium, beetroot can prevent hair loss and enhance hair growth. A weekly serving of 3-4 cube of beetroot over a span of few months will show visible results.
- Improves liver function: Beetroot contains glutathione that is known to be a great agent for the liver. It acts as a detox diet and helps in functioning of the liver. This liver, in turn, helps the body to detox. Beetroot also helps in the regeneration of cells of the liver.
- Boost hemoglobin: Beetroot is an excellent source of iron and folate. These are the nutrients that are required for the body to maintain an adequate amount of hemoglobin in the body. A deficiency in the hemoglobin level can lead to anemia. Regular consumption of beetroot can ensure that a person refrains from deadly diseases such as anemia.
- Fight inflammation: Some typical symptoms of inflammation include infection, trauma etc. This is a sign of the immune system not acting efficiently against sudden panic. Some typical symptoms include pain, redness, swelling etc. Beetroot in known to have a super-efficient anti-inflammatory response. Injection of beetroot is often suggested by medical practitioners.
- Cancer prevention: Beetroot can elevate the level of oxygen in the blood. Since cancer cells are acidic in nature, beetroot can successfully neutralize them due to its alkaline nature. Owing to this anti-cancer properties, oncologists often suggests the intake of beetroot juice on a regular basis to patients suffering from liver, rectal, colon and various other types of cancer. 2 glasses of beetroot juice are often recommended for cancer patients.