Find numerous Pulmonologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pulmonologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Management Program
Management of Smoking Cessation
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Asthma Treatment & Management
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anuradha ShahYour feedback matters!
Mein MDR TB patient hu and I have a gf who is 16 years old n im 30 years old and we have intercourse 2 to 3 days weekly. My question is will she get pregnant even after she has a regular periods n one thing to mention she doesn't like condoms so we have unprotected sex every time. .plz help me.
Hi, I am 24 years old. Last year I have got this dry cough issue. I have get it checked with many doctors. initially they said it was throat infection. So I kept on taking meds for the same. But it was so irritating and I couldn't concentrate on my studies. So I have started my treatment with AIIMS. I have had X rays, CT Scan and breathing tests and I have also get it confirmed that I do not have any TB issues via the tests. Now, one of the doctor says that I have chronic laryngitis. He suggested to use less tea, less chilli etc. I am a student and I study late night. So, I do take coffee. Help me out because I still have this issue but you think it's better than before. Thank you!
Hi I'm 25 years old guy! I had a throat pain 2 weeks before, then followed by runny nose and cough! After 2 weeks I have cough which is getting slowly better! But I am having chest pains which is not so painful and I'm feeling too weak like I'm feeling my heart bit's. I was a smoker but I quit last month, although I was smoking a lot less in the pat 3 4 months. I am so much worried about chest pains! Is this something else! I'm still coughing but lesser than before! Do I have to see the doctor immediately?
I have had a terrible cough with sputum for last 20 days. Coughing gets worse when I lie down in supine and the phlegm keeps coming. Now and then I have a runny nose. Sputum is yellow in morning then white all through day. Tried otc benadryl, ascoril, honeytus. None helped. I am a female, age 37, smoker with pets in the house and weight 60 kilos. Also take 5mg coversyl.
Mera problem hai ki mere gale me kuch bhari bhari sa rehta hai kuch atka sa lagta hai kuch aisa lagta hai jaise gale ka hole chota ho gya hai or sath me main apne aap ko Mota bhi feel kar raha hu mera pet bhi badh gya hai khana bhi dhang se pachta nahi hai aisa lagta hai khana uper hi PDA hai dhak-kar bhi khana khane ke bahut der bad thodi thodi aati hai 15-20 bar samaj nahi aa raha ke gale ke doctor ke pas jau ya pet ke doctor ke pas ya liver ke doctor ke pas jau. Meri age 38 years hai so please help me.
Sir, good morning. My health is asthma problem in tablets "THEO-ASTHALIN" taking. Then any other good tablets available. Kindly pls send details. thanks.
Sir, mujhe do dIN se gale me pain h lagta h jese gale me kuchh fansa h jo gale me chubhta rehta h jiske wajah se me zyada der bol nahi pata hun aur mere sir me bhi bahut zyada dandruff h jo thik hi nahi ho rahi h khansi bhi hamesha rehti h lekin balhum nahi nikalta jab kabhi to gadha peela aur kaala type ka nikalta h balgum nikal ne ke baad gale ka dard khatm ho jata h lekin kuchh ghanto ke baad fir se hone lagta h please mujhe is nazle ko aur sir ki khushi ko jiske wajah se dandruff h dawa bataiye.
Dear Doctor, I am having high blood pressure since last 3 years and taking adalat retard 20mg and Zestril 20mg tablets daily but still my blood pressure is always between 170-180 high and 90-110 low. I have consulted a cardiologist and did many tests list ultrasound for heart, ECG, blood test, Sonography for kidney but all seems to be normal. whenever I m nervous or angry I start shivering and my heart beats are extremely fast so fast that I can feel a vibration in my body. Please suggest me what treatment I can do. For your information I am based in Kuwait. my age is 29
I want tell the about cough problem and this problem increasing day by day but not relief tell me solution of this problem.
Before two years from now I am suffering from tuberculosis in my lungs and I am getting hospitalized, also the right side of my body didn't work properly like my right hand and leg but after take treatment from hospital now I am fit and fine but after that time there is problem in my lungs that it doesn't cure properly when I want to run after few seconds my lungs are blowing very hardly due to weakness in my lungs and also my right leg doesn't work properly. Please suggest me the best treatment to cure this type of weaknesses. Thank you.
I want to tell you about my problem I have problem of cough from the last one year. I recognized with the doctor for this problem the gave me some medicines to rid it but no effect happen with this medicine so what I should do to tackle my problem please tell me the answer of my problem.
We take the act of breathing for granted, but for many people this simple action can be quite difficult. Difficulty breathing is one of the characteristic symptoms of asthma. This is because of an inflamed, narrow airway. Asthma can be allergic, hereditary, emotional or occupational in nature and can significantly lower the quality of a person’s life.
Homoeopathy is a holistic form of treatment that addresses not only the symptoms of a problem, but its root cause. This form of treatment takes into consideration the physical, mental and emotional state of a person. It has negligible side effects and hence can be prescribed to people of all ages.
Some of the most frequently prescribed homeopathic remedies for asthma are:
- Ipecac: This is used in cases where the patient suffers from sudden wheezing, dyspnoea, anxiety and feels a weight on his chest. In such cases, the asthma is aggravated by motion and a constant cough often causes gagging and vomiting.
- Arsenicum: Arsenicum is beneficial in cases where the patient is elderly and asthmatic attacks are more frequent after midnight. These patients suffer from anxiety, restlessness, burning in the chest, dry dysponea and fear suffocation. Allergic asthma caused by humidity can also be treated by arsenicum.
- Antim Tart: This is prescribed to patients who suffer from a rattling cough with little mucus expectoration. In many instances this cough is triggered by eating and can be relieved by lying on one side. This type of asthma also makes the patient feel drowsy and weak. Antim Tart is especially beneficial for young children and elderly people.
- Nux Vomica: Asthma can also be triggered by gastric troubles. In such instances breathing is more difficult in the morning and is marked by a dry cough and a feeling of fullness in the stomach. Nux Vomica is an excellent remedy for such types of asthma. These asthmatic cases also worsen in winters and may be accompanied by a headache or stomach ache.
- Carbo veg: This homoeopathic remedy is prescribed in cases where the patient’s face turns blue at the time of an asthmatic attack. These patients also suffer from stomach troubles and a cough accompanied by itchiness in the larynx. Along with this, they tend to feel cold, especially in their hands and feet.
Though homoeopathy has negligible side effects, it should not be used to self medicate. Homeopathic medicine should be prescribed only after the doctor has a thorough physical and emotional understanding of the patient.