Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anuradha Narayanan
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anuradha NarayananYour feedback matters!
Mujhe 1 saal se pcos problem h, Kya periods time me lower abdomen pain k liye uski sikai kr sakte h. Sikai krne se koi problem to nhi hogi or periods bleeding me bahut zyada clotting bhi h ye sabhi ko hoti h ya iska koi or reason h.
Saturday morning i.e. 7th April 2018 I had a sex with my wife without wearing condom. Now we don't want to take risk of getting pregnant so is there any tablet or something that she can take to stop the pregnancy process before it gets start. Actually we are not confirmed that whether she is pregnant or not but we want something tablet or medicine type that act as an anti-pregnancy tablet that stops pregnancy before it gets start. Kindly help please.
Turmeric when mixed with milk can be very beneficial for many health problems. Turmeric offers many health benefits since it has both anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties. This is an effective remedy to fight environmental toxins and harmful microorganisms. Turmeric offers many health benefits since it has both anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties.
Some amazing health benefits of this drink listed below:
1. Respiratory problem
Turmeric milk is an antimicrobial that attacks bacterial infections and viral infections. It can effectively treat various respiratory problems like asthma, bronchitis, lung congestion and sinus. This healthy drink can easily treat bacterial infections and viral infections.
Turmeric milk is anti-inflammatory and can prevent and protect from arthritis and stomach ulcers. It is also known as ‘natural aspirin’ and can cure headaches, swelling, and pain. It is naturally antiseptic and disinfects wounds as soon as you apply. Turmeric stops the wound from bleeding, sprinkling, and pain. In short, it cures wounds very fast.
3. Cold and cough
Turmeric milk is considered the best remedy for cold and cough. It is loaded with antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties that help battle infection as well as the symptoms of a cough or cold. It is especially effective against dry coughs.
4. Pains killer
Turmeric and milk give the best relief from aches and pains. This can also strengthen the spine and the joints in the body. Turmeric is a good source of calcium. It strengthens bones and provides sufficient calcium. Excellent to keep bones stronger and healthy.
5. Blood purifier
Turmeric milk is considered an excellent blood purifier and cleanser. It can revitalize and boost the blood circulation in the body. The presence of a wide range of vital nutrients in this milk boosts blood circulation. The antioxidants in turmeric also help in cleansing the lymphatic system, enhancing the purification process.
6. Liver detox
Turmeric milk is a natural liver detoxifier and blood purifier that boosts the liver function. It is also known as the natural liver detoxifier, helps to purify the blood, improve the function of the liver and cleanses the lymphatic system.
Turmeric milk baths for the soft, supple, and glowing skin. Drinking turmeric milk in the morning and before going to bed will purify the blood and helps to glow skin. Applying turmeric face pack on skin keeps skin softer and glowing. It reduces skin redness and dry patches.
Warm turmeric milk produces an amino acid, tryptophan, that induces a peaceful sleep. Milk contains serotonin and melatonin, which are brain chemicals that play an important role in your sleep cycle. Turmeric reduces stress and relaxes your body.
Turmeric is rich in antioxidants as well as several nutrients, so it works like a natural painkiller against headaches, especially those caused by congestion. This drink might help you to feel better and relaxed.
10. Menstrual cramps
Turmeric milk is very effective to ease menstrual cramps and pain. This is because it acts as a powerful antispasmodic agent easing menstrual pain and cramps naturally.
11. Weight loss
Turmeric helps to the breakdown of dietary fat, so it helps to control weight.
Worrying slows you down and only makes you dumb. It takes away your usual smartness and leaves you with lot of unwanted negativity. Besides, it makes your look older and your hair whiter! However, it is not easy to stop worrying as we worry about everything and for everyone. What we don't realise is that worrying has seldom achieved anything.
Here few things you can do to keep worrying at bay.
1. Postpone your worries to a specific time of the day - There is no point in worrying about something all day long. Not only does it affect your other work, it also affects your mind. Having said that, worrying can be helpful too. One might find a great solution, just with a little bit of pondering over the topic. So don't shun the worry, instead set aside a time to think about what is worrying you. Not only will it not gnaw on you mind all day, but you too can give it a constructive time when your mind is free of other preoccupations.
2. Use here and now techniques - Always try to remind yourself of what you should do “in this place”, “ at this time”, and focus on the activity or task you need to complete at that hour of the day.
3. Question your act of worrying - Evaluate the amount of time spend on worrying, how worrying is going to help you, how it can solve your problems or for that matter, the problems of others and in what better ways you could have spent the same time.
4. Relax yourself - Worrying can cause anxiety and tension which maintains the preoccupation and blocks the rational thinking process. So relax yourself. Use some systematic relaxation techniques or spend some time on any entertaining activity which relaxes you. Even having a casual chat or coffee along with your friend can be helpful.
5. Identify your negative thoughts - Try to identify the negative thoughts that arise in you which maintains the intensity of your worries. Challenge these negative thoughts and try to replace it with thoughts of hope and success
6. Develop problem solving skills: try to put your worries into a statement which describes the real core problem, brainstorm to find all the available solutions. Try to analyze the available solutions and choose the one that suits you the best. Start the solution at the earliest.
7. Develop acceptance - Many issues which you worry about may be the ones which are not in your control or even sometimes not your problem at all. Develop the tendency to accept that all issues will not be under your control at all times.
8. Prepare yourself to Wait - In case of worries about issues where uncertainty prevail, prepare yourself to wait till a concrete status I arrived at just like waiting for examination results.
9. Develop trust worthy friends - Good and trustworthy friends can help you in distracting your thoughts from the preoccupation with your worries and sometimes even provide effective solutions to the problems. Just sharing your worries with your friends may by itself give you some relief. Be careful not to engage with friend who would further add on to your confusion.
10. Seek help - if you feel that you are finding it difficult to come out of this vicious circle of worrying, don’t hesitate to meet a professional who can help you the resolve the problem
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.