Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
I have absolutely low sex drive don't feel like doing anything and I have been married for 6 months, I am always tired it's difficult to get up in the morning and I sleep as soon as I hit the bed. It's pretty depressing as my wife is also pretty sad.
Hi, I am 24 years old. I am diagnosed with PCOS and taken the treatment for 3 months with KRIMSON-35 then my period showed up naturally in 4th month around cycle of 44 days. Now it is about 50 days I didn't get my period. What should I do. Shall I have to wait or consult the doc please advise me. Thanks in advance.
Actually my periods are irregular from past 4 year now a days when I missed my period time, my weight increase and my body looks so fat I don't know why this is happening. My mother is suffering from thyroid but she is so thin.
Hello. My question is about my wife she suffering urine infection actually I'm staying away from my family because of my job. and we have sex 15 day once in a month Tell me the solution..
Hi I and my husband are trying to get conceived and to get pregnancy I am 24 years old my period date in this month is september 10 I want to get pregnancy in a natural manner and in which dates should I and my husband should get conceived and about how much time and tell me detailed procedure about my question please.
I am not having my periods since 3 months. I don't know what the problem is. I am not pregnant. Pls give some suggestions.
High blood pressure is a condition which occurs when the pressure of the blood flow through the arteries increases, resulting in intense pressure. Hypertension occurs when the systolic pressure (pressure at which the heart pumps blood) and the diastolic pressure (pressure at which the heart relaxes) is more than 140 and 90 respectively.
Symptoms of high blood pressure are:
- Shortness of breath: If you have high blood pressure, then you may experience regular shortness of breath.
- Headaches: You may experience headaches on a regular basis.
- Weakness of the heart muscles: Hypertension results in a weak heart which may not be able to pump blood properly.
- Narrowing of blood vessels: Narrowing of blood vessels may lead to other complications such as failure of the kidneys, heart, and brain.
- Vision problems: It may lead to vision problems as blood vessels in the eye may be affected.
The various causes of blood pressure are:
- Tobacco: If you smoke on a regular basis, you put yourself at an increased risk of getting affected by blood pressure.
- Lifestyle: Not exercising regularly, eating a sodium-rich diet are all factors which can increase the chances of hypertension.
- Age: The chances of getting affected by hypertension increase as you age.
- Weight: Being excessively obese also increases your risk of getting affected by hypertension.
- Diabetes: Being diabetic makes you more prone to getting affected by diabetes.
- Hyperthyroidism: If you have an overactive thyroid gland, then it may result in hypertension.
Hypertension may result in various health complications in the body such as:
- Aneurysm: This is a disorder of the blood vessels which causes the blood vessels to bulge and weaken.
- Heart attack: High blood pressure causes the arteries to harden and thicken which may lead to a heart attack.
- Metabolic syndrome: This syndrome refers to a group of complications such as high bad cholesterol levels and insulin levels in the body.
- Impaired brain functioning: It may also impair your ability to learn and impact your cognitive skills.
I am 26 year female, I have just received the results of a pelvic ultrasound, which says: The Endometrium is in Midline. It is measure 9.9 mm. Mobile internal echoes are noted- could represent blood products. What does this mean please?
I have taken herface tablet for a month as I am suffering from pcos as suggested by my doctor. Is there any chances of getting pregnant with that tablet as I am vomiting since many days and not yet got periods 3 days over after taking 21 tablets.
She has attempted sex 3-4 years before but there was no ejaculation of sperm into her body or may be little (doubtful) now her periods are disturbed like she had her period on 19 april next it should be on 19 may but usually delayed so on 2 june she had bleeding with no clots for 2-3 days not excess bleeding as usually she have during her period and even there were no blood clots that is fat tissues of blood that generally appear during menstruation. So she is doubtful whether can she be pregnant after 4 years or what is the reason for this disturbed menstrual cycle.
Hello doctor, I am a 23 year old female. Recently I have suffered from intermenstrual bleeding with a burning sensation. I am also suffering from vaginal itching and irregular period all of a sudden. Please help.
During my girlfriend menstrual cycle she suffered stomach pain is that normal or not. Or please suggest something which will reduce this pain. Is any diet helps or not.
Plz tell me the new technique to avoid pregnancy. Other than use of condom. Any new technique is there?
Hello, Actually I missed my periods for 5 days. Last time the date was 1st august, but now the date is sept 5 th. Is there any chance of pregnancy. please suggest me.
Helo doctor, My fiance got some problem with her masturbation, she more often never get a period on time normal than usual delays up to 10 days delays , is this problem will reduce the possibilities of to get pregnant? Whats the reason for it and what are the remedies are available to avoid this kinda period delays and stay healthier for herself.
Every morning you may require your shot of coffee (or caffeine) to be wide awake, in the evening to lessen fatigue or at night to improve focus and concentration. But like every other thing, even coffee comes with its sweet spot. Research reveals that the appropriate caffeine intake per day should be about 500-600 mgs, which adds up to about 5 cups of coffee. When you cross this limit, coffee can have several unsavory effects on your body. Sample these.
1. Heightened sensory experience
A 2009 study by Durham University revealed that individuals who have about 3 cups of coffee are 3 times likelier to see things, hear voices as well as sense the presence of imaginary beings. Hallucinations are a result of the caffeine content in the coffee, which bring about an aggravation in the physiological effects of stress. The caffeine in coffee causes overproduction of cortisol (a stress hormone) leading to heightened sensory activities.
2. Too much coffee could end up making you fatter
A study published in a reputed journal revealed the links among caffeine, cortisol, and fat storage. It disclosed that caffeine has the propensity to significantly increase the levels of the stress hormone, cortisol. High levels of cortisol can bring about an increase in storage of fat around your mid-section, and can subsequently lead to obesity and other serious diseases like Type 2 Diabetes and cardiovascular ailments.
3. It can cause liver damage
Too much coffee can damage your liver. Results from a study indicate that individuals who consume about 2 or more cups of coffee every day were 50% likelier to develop chronic liver disease compared to individuals who drank less than a cup per day.
4. It can cause twitching of your muscles
Since coffee contains caffeine, too much of it can cause the muscles in your body to move erratically. This is because caffeine found in coffee is a natural stimulant, and can affect the nerves of your muscles adversely.
Whether it’s coffee or tea or even beer, moderation is the key to enjoying your favourite beverage to avoid the negative effects it can have on your health.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.