Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AnuradhaYour feedback matters!
The popularity of Ayurveda as an alternative form of medicine has been on the rise for sometime as it is effective, holistic and without side effects. One of the forms of ayurvedic treatment which has been practiced for ages and has resurged in popularity over the past few decades is the Panchakarma Therapy. Let's take a look at this form of alternative healing.
What exactly is Panchakarma Therapy: Panchakarma therapy, which literally translates into five therapies, is the primary form of detoxification and purification of the body in Ayurveda. The functions of Panchakarma are to remove stress and toxins which may cause illnesses as well as the re-balancing of energies or the doshas that govern all of the biological functions within the body.
Individual parts of the Therapy:
- Vamana: This is a medicated and controlled form of regurgitation or vomiting which is used to loosen the toxins within the body and then flushing them out of the system and to balance Kapha doshas. It is also used to clear the respiratory tract. It is extremely beneficial in case the patient has Chronic Allergies, Hyperacidity, congestion, Bronchial Asthma, obesity among other disorders.
- Basti or the irrigation of the colon: Although this treatment is used as a rejuvenating treatment, the main purpose of basti is to flush out the toxins with the body through the use of an enema and to clear the colon of toxins. This is often considered the mother of all Panchakarma treatments as it clears out toxins from all three doshas, namely Kapha, Pitta and Vata.
- Virechana or purgation of the toxins through the gastrointestinal tract: This therapy is meant to purge the entire toxins from the body via the gastrointestinal tract. Its primary targets are to detoxify the liver and the gallbladder. If you suffer from Asthma, Digestive disorders, Constipation, hyperacidity, headaches, chronic fever or diabetes, this treatment can be of immense help.
- Nose cleaning or Nasya: The main aim of this treatment is to clean the toxins of the head and neck area. This is achieved by administering of special medicated oils through the nose and then cleaning the Kapha toxins that have accumulated over time.
- Raktamokshana: This is a rare procedure but performed in extreme cases and involves blood letting in a very controlled manner and minute quantities to detoxify the body.
Importance of the Panchakarma Diet: This is one of the most important parts of the Panchakarma Therapy as none of the treatments mentioned above will be effective if you don't follow this proper diet. Treatments can be individual or a combination of multiple parts mentioned above and has been known to be very effective in curing a variety of disorders if followed properly with the diet.
I had sex with my bf and after that I took unwanted 72 within an hour. My periods are likely to come few days before but I did not got periods till now.
I'm 36 year old mai 2nd baby chahti hu hum 5 saal se try kar rahe hai par conceive nhi ho rha doctor saare test karva chuke hai bus unhone last test h s g karne ko bola hai kya us test k baad mai conceive kar paogi please btaye.
I'm 23 year old female. I got married on May 9 2016. My breasts are leaking for last 3 days. It's happening only when it is pressed. The discharge is watery and white in Color. I consulted a gynaecologist who referred me to take a prolactin test. I did it yesterday and the result is 11ng/ml which shows am not pregnant. Can you please help me for this problem.
What are the basic general knowledge or information should we know while being physical with a girl for the very first time & what things we should keep in mind as doing so.
I am 21 yr old my last period was 15days earlier and this month' s periods are 8 days late what is a reason and I am done with pregnancy tests and all are negative and last month I was hospitalized for viral fever and cold please and I losy my 4 kg weight also help me I am worried what to do
A book full of true story that teaches you ‘How to come out of dysfunctional Relationships, without drugs. You will learn from this true story, how to interpret your own communication language which creates conflict and you will learn techniques to re-edit it.. You are given live cases of couple’s true story from our clinical records, you will also come to know what goes on behind the chamber of ‘Marriage Counselling’ and ‘Couples Therapy’.
You will also experience from this true story how a new break-through Language Psychology, called ‘Neuro Linguistic Programming’ ‘NLP’ or ‘Neuro Linguistic Psychology’ is applied in ‘Marriage Counselling’, You will also appreciate how the Language Psychology of Husband and Wife are entirely different from each other, You will also learn –how NLP sharpens ‘Couples Skills’.
The book will examine some common cases of some major problems and principles to save your marriage.
This true story is based on the regular Google hangout session with client couples.
The contents are
-Cavemen mind-set for relationship.
-Spouse Psychological needs.
-First Psychological need of Husband.
-Second Psychological need of Husband.
-Third Psychological need of Husband.
-First Psychological need of Wife.
-Second Psychological need of Wife.
-Third Psychological need of Wife.
Case study- (True Story- Diagnosis through NLP techniques)
True story 1: My Wife asks me- “shut up” and demands “why I did it?”
True story 2: Why he appreciates other person more?
True story 3 : Husband’s 10 th Anniversary Gift rejected by Wife.
True story 4 : How Lady Sales Manager sells using" NLP" skills.
True story 5: “12 years of love’ but can’t live for ‘12 minutes together’
Before relationship becomes ire-repairable, let the true story and NLP techniques guide you and your friends, to re- invent your life. Read ‘True story’- you need this book today
I donated blood 4 days back and since them i've been feeling extremely fatigued day after day. My hb level was 12.9. Im feeling shortness of breath just by sitting or standing. My legs feel restless. I lost 2 kgs. Im an early riser but for the past 2 days I can not seem to get out of bed. I fall into a deep sleep at least for 2 hrs. I had low bp 4 months back. Im also having my periods now.
When it comes to the health of women, there is never too much one can do. The condition of amenorrhea, for instance, refers to the situation in which menstruation does not take place.
There are two kinds of amenorrhea, which are the primary form and the secondary. The primary refers to when menstruation has not begun in a girl who has reached 16 years of age. On the other hand, when a woman has secondary amenorrhea, what this means is that for over six months, menstruation has not occurred.
The reasons why primary amenorrhea may take place are quite varied. Tumours which affect the pituitary gland can cause it, as can an abnormality in the vagina or the uterus of a woman. Diseases such as polycystic ovary also have the potential to lead to amenorrhea. For secondary amenorrhea, a bad diet, stress and pregnancy can lead to it. But what can be done about it?
Treating Amenorrhea with Homeopathy
Homeopathy is a truly amazing field of medicine and it is so great that it can treat amenorrhea, as well. One of the many good things about making the right choice of a homeopathic treatment plan is that it is highly customizable, according to the case at hand.
There is no one medicine which is prescribed by homeopathy for amenorrhea, which correspond to the various causes of the condition. So, it can be understood why homeopathic medicine is customizable as it proves to be in the case of treating amenorrhea, as well.
There are a variety of homeopathic medicines which can be taken for amenorrhea. That being said, it is important to keep in mind the fact that these medicines should only be made use of after a qualified homeopathic doctor has checked the patient and approved of the medicine. For mothers who have not experienced menses after they started Breastfeeding their babies, Sepia is the medicine which is usually recommended. In a similar way, Pinus lamb is recommended for women whose menses are delayed. While these happen to be a couple of very specific or niche medicines, a general medicine for amenorrhea is Pulsatilla. In fact, it is widely considered by doctors to be very effective.
When amenorrhea is caused on account of the suppression of menses due to a tumour which is present in the ovaries, most allopathic doctors would be very worried. However, homeopathic doctors would know that there is a solution designed for this very situation, which is known as Apis Mel.
Now that it is known that amenorrhea has not only a cure, but rather, multiple cures; the cause for worry is not really warranted! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathic.
I had a 'c section delivery, now I wanted to have normal delivery is it possible there is a difference of 5 years from the first delivery & it was a horizontal cut in my first delivery. Can I have normal delivery for the second time.
I have very heavy flow during periods with big clots. Need to change pad eVery 3 hrs. Is this normal?
I have infection in my private parts. I took medicine for this. My problems are not fully cured but its better than previous and my medication period is expired. Now I am having smell for that area. Can I use famine hygiene products such as wash plus? Or can you suggest me something please?
While you cannot cure breast diseases, family history and maturing, but there are some hazards or risks that you can control. Keeping in mind the fact that there is no certain approach to forestall breast cancer, there are things you can do that may bring down the hazard. Here are five approaches to ensure your breast's well-being:
- Watch your weight: Being overweight or hefty expands breast cancer chances. This is particularly true after menopause and for women who have put on weight as grown-ups. After menopause, the vast majority of your estrogen originates from fat tissue. Having more fat tissue can heighten your chances of getting breast cancer by raising the estrogen levels. Additionally, women who are overweight have a tendency to have more elevated amounts of insulin, than other hormones. Higher insulin levels have been associated with a few tumors, including breast cancer.
- Exercise routinely: Many reviews have found that exercise is the sign of having a healthy breast. Studies show that one to two hours of energetic walking each week, lessened a woman’s cancer risk by eighteen percent. Walking ten hours seven days decreased the hazard all the more.
- Constrain liquor: Women who have two to five mixed beverages every day have a higher danger of breast cancer than women who have just one drink a day or none . As much as three to six glasses of wine seven days have been found to somewhat increase breast cancer chances. It is not clear how or why liquor raises the hazard. In any case, constraining liquor is particularly essential for women who have other hazard variables for breast cancer, like, breast cancer running in their families.
- Restrain time spent sitting: Research has shown that sitting time, regardless of how much exercise you get when you are not sitting, increases the probability of growing cancer, particularly for women. Women who sit six hours or more a day outside of work have a ten percent more serious risk for breast cancer compared to the ladies who sit under three hours a day, and an increased hazard for other cancer types as well.
- Stay away from or confine hormone substitution treatment: Hormone Replacement Treatment (HRT) was utilized frequently in the past to control night sweats, hot flashes, and other troublesome manifestations of menopause. In any case, specialists now realize that postmenopausal ladies who take a blend of estrogen and progestin might probably create breast tumors or cancer. Breast cancer disease seems to come back within five years in the wake of ceasing the blend of hormones. Therefore, get a breast cancer test even if you feel a small lump. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.