Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AnuradhaYour feedback matters!
I had been diagnosed with herpes zoster (Naagin), on last Tuesday there is a sore buble on my stomach & back and which itching, pain and burning sensation is unbearable, I am applying Acivir Cream (Acyclovir), but I don't found any significant cure till time, of sore bubbles, since I am 7 month pregnant, I want to get correct treatment I want to know is it harmful for my unborn disease is there any Ayurvedic /homeopathic treatment available for that, I need to get quick treatment, I am unable to sleep at night and also suffered from diarrhea, I am requesting to viewer doctor to kindly suggest me the treatment and place from where I can get complete cure from this disease, and necessary precaution to be taken to prevent any further infection to me and my baby.
I took mtp kit pills on may 30 and june 1st I got periods. In this month july till im not get periods why? And how many days takes for next periods?
Sir/madam, they before yesterday I. E, Mar 1st n8 we had intercourse with my husband without any protection. Due to my marriage ihad taken pill on 27 Feb to delay the menstrual cycle which is on Mar 1st. Will I get pregnancy. We decided not conceive for 1 year. Please help.
Home Remedies for Irregular Menstrual Cycle:
- Boil 10 gram seeds of Tulsi with water and drink. This remedy very useful in Irregular menstrual cycle treatment.
- Boil shoots of Neem with water and filter. Drink thrice a day in irregular menstrual cycle treatment.
- Eat 100 gram grapes daily three times to get regular menstrual cycle.
- Boil black Til (Sesame seed) and Gur (Treacle) with water. Use this solution 3-4 times a day to get a regular menstrual cycle. You can also use the decoction of Til and Gokharu (Caltrop) herb plant to relieve from periods pain. If you suffered with heavy pain during menstrual periods? Then start using this decoction 3-4 days before monthly menstrual cycle.
- In Home remedies for Irregular menstrual cycle, carrot is also used. Daily drink the juice of carrot and Chukandara (beet root) one glass in irregular menstrual cycle treatment.
- Some girls and females suffered with excessive bleeding during period. In this case Home remedies for heavy period with clots are used. Prepare the powder of dry Anar (Pomegranate) peel or skin and mix sugar-candy for taste. Use 1 spoon one time and take this powder thrice a day. It will stop excessive bleeding during period.
- Some female are suffered with severe period pain. This is due to pauses in menstrual Secretion. In that case daily take 4 gram seeds of radish in evening for regular 3 days. It will cure run menstrual secretion smoothly. It also helps to end abdominal pain or severe period pain.
- In irregular menstruation, bathua (Chenopodium album Latin name, goosefoot in English) organic herb very beneficial. Prepare a decoction of bathua seeds 15-20 gram with 400 gram of water. Mix some Sonth (Dried ginger) for better results. Use 2-3 time a day to cure Irregular menstrual cycle treatment. To treat severe period pain, use decoction of Bathua seeds twice or trice a day. Use this treatment for regular time period till cure menstrual pain.
- If menstrual cycle missing from 3-4 months in any female? Then use this one in all Home remedy for Irregular menstrual cycle. Prepare the powder of seeds of radish, Saunf, Methi and carrot seeds. Use equal amount of all herbs. Take 4 gram powder once with water. It will start your menstrual cycle and also relief from severe period pain.
Is this helpful to take i-pill after 72 hours of unprotected sex if no than suggest me another option.
After c section I have no breastfeeding first 8 days after that I have some milk. But they are low. I can't understand what is my problem!
I'm a 17 year old girl, and have been experiencing sharp pain under my left breast when I breathe in. I thought it was a symptom of a heart attack, but I'm not experiencing nausea, anxiety, clammy skin, tiredness, etc. I have a little congestion in my chest of phlegm, and had a cough two weeks ago. I took nebulizer to solve my cough, but what should I do to solve this issue? Please help.
The amount of emotional upheaval that periods, or no periods (for that matter) can cause, is something that every woman is aware of. It's normal to miss your period for different reasons occasionally, but it is a matter of concern if this absence persists over a period of time. The condition is then termed as a case of secondary amenorrhea. Although most people are quick to consider pregnancy while dealing with the various reasons for missed periods, there are a number of possibilities which are seldom mulled over, but should be considered in order to take effective precautions and seek proper medical care:
- Weight: Body weight is responsible for affecting hypothalamus and this may, in turn, upset your menstrual cycle. BMI level under 18-19 may result in triggering irregularities since enough estrogen will not be created. This is also why underweight women, who suffer from bulimia or anorexia, tend to miss their periods frequently. On the other hand, overweight women may stop ovulating due to increase in the production of estrogen and therefore, have heavy, infrequent periods. Therefore, it is essential that body weight be regulated to avoid any disappointment at 'the time of the month.'
- Stress: Any type of physical or emotional stress is bound to affect your cycle. This is because, the production of stress hormones in the body increases and an elevated level of adrenaline and cortisol may impair the functioning of the reproductive system. Under stressful situations, the body employs its amino acids to assist the neurotransmitters to produce stress hormones over sex hormones. As a consequence, the chances of missing your periods increase.
- Exercising Too Much: While regular workout is indispensable for battling a sedentary lifestyle, overdoing it might cause your body to produce lesser estrogen and delay your periods. Women, who are into athletics and gymnastics, are more likely to suffer from amenorrhea. In fact, other aspects of over-exercising, like sleeping less, fasting, and infections also contribute to such irregularities.
- Breastfeeding: Prolactin is the hormone that aids in milk production and may also repress ovulation for a while. Many breastfeeding moms may not get their periods for a month or more as a result. But this doesn't do away with your chances of getting pregnant. A span of three months is expected to pass before the abnormalities are done away with.
- Food Allergies: Celiac disease or untreated gluten allergy can directly harm hormone production. They are directly related to your gut health and your adrenal glands which is why they can influence the sex hormone creation.
Hello doctor, I am 31 years old and I am facing endometriosis problem from the last six years and till now I am not pregnant. I am to going to ivf and doctor did my IUI on 7th March 2017 and gave me susten 200 mg capsule to put in vagina for 15 days. Today is my 15 day and I checked my urine and negative result. My last period came 23rd feb 2017. please clear my doubt that I can be pregnant or not and may I stop susten 200 mg capsule or continue. Any chances of pregnancy or not. If I stop these medicine then when will my period start. Please help me.
What is the best to get pregnancy I got married going 1 year till my partner not getting pregnancy, what time is the best in sex activity? My partner will get date every month 4th of beginning month, I hear from date time to 15 days is best time but we don'n have any problems we did check up all sexual problem.
Me 6 month pregnant hu. Aur pichle 3-4 dino se mere private part me jalan aur halki sujan b hai. Ab tk k mere sare reports b normal hai. Kya ye sujan aur jalan pregnancy se he related hai ya kuchh aur?
1. Go for a walk - If you live close to your workplace then quit taking your two or four wheeler to work. Better still, even a public transport is a strict NO. Either ride a bicycle or simply choose to walk down the lane. While at work, avoid sitting for consecutive hours at your workstation. Take a break and walk in your office complex after lunch with friends. When at home, avoid being a couch potato. Head for an early morning walk to the nearby park. You may even take a leisure-walk in your garden area or in the street nearby post dinner. Walking is indeed the easiest way to stay fit!
2. Replace the elevator with stairs - Use the stairs instead of the elevator. You don’t waste any time and you don't have to go out of your way to work on your health! At places with escalators, walk up the stairs it's no harm. It's easy and can be done daily.
3. Simple Exercises - Spending a lot of time in front of the television or desktop? Why not utilize it with some stretching exercises. While you're at home do some yoga, stretching or sit ups and during your office hours, simply do some eyes, legs, wrist and neck rotation exercises. This way, you will keep yourself distracted and at ease.
4. Use music as a stress buster – Music keeps your brain relaxed making you more energetic and lively. Have some fun while doing your daily chores at home and work. Play some peppy music and dance to those tunes. Not only will your mood be elated but this will also help you burn some extra calories. While at work, its best to put on your headphones and bid work-load stress goodbye. This will calm your nerves and will help you focus better!
5. Don't outsource house work - You can start doing more of high energy things like washing your car, getting a cup of coffee/tea from the office cafeteria, digging the garden or reorganizing the closet to include physical activity in your lifestyle! Usually you have someone to help you with these little home and office chores. However, if you chalk out some time and do these simple things, not only will you save on money but also add a really healthy practice in your schedule.
Now that you have these smart tips, include them in your lifestyle and prepare for a better and healthier future!
Dr Jayesh Pavra. (M D Medicine)