Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Anuprita DuggalYour feedback matters!
Im a married women. I got married in jan on 24 n me n my husband wants a baby. After intercourse the semen flows down my vagina inspite of laying in bed for 30 mins. please help.
Hello sir /mam I have a serious problem of sleeping. Daily I am sleeping more than 16 hours in a day+night nd feeling weakness in whole day. So please tell about this. Its urgent.
You want to know the Health benefits of Mint?
Well my guess is YES! - As you are now on this page.
Mint or pudina is an herb that is synonymous to freshness. Use it for seasoning your salad, adding it to your cup of tea or grind it finely to cook 'pudina ki chutney', mint can bring that extra zing and unique flavour to almost anything you cook.
Mint has been a mainstay of cooking for a long time. Like all herbs, mint is better if it's fresh rather than dried. If you're going to be juicing with mint, it will have to be fresh for you to get any juice out of it.
Humans have known about the health benefits of mint leaves for a long time. In the past, mint has been used to treat a variety of illnesses. It is especially effective in treating stomach and chest pains. During the Middle Ages, people used mint to whiten their teeth!
Health Benefits Of Mint Leaves
- Boost Digestion - One of the main mint health benefits is that it aids digestion and helps to remove stomach pains. Mint is a great appetizer and due to its soft aroma, it soothes the stomach. The aroma triggers the mouth to produce more saliva and more digestive enzymes. As you can imagine, this aids digestion tremendously.
- Strengthen Your Liver - When your liver is chugging along slowly, you're going to be feeling pretty dismal. A poorly functioning liver is an energy sap. Thankfully, one of the great mint nutritional benefits is that it is a powerful liver booster. The health benefits of beetroot are also fantastic for the liver.
- Cool Your Body - Mint is a cooling herb. Consuming mint causes your body to slightly lower its temperature. This is one reason that mint goes great in fruity, summery drinks.
- Relieve Asthma - Many people have found that consuming mint produces positive relief for asthma symptoms. Scientists believe that regular use of mint is super beneficial for asthma patients. However, don't go too crazy as too much mint may cause irritation.
- Take Care Of Your Teeth - Why do you think toothpaste is minty? It's because one of the health benefits of mint leaves is that they are good for dental hygiene. First, mint freshens up your breath. This is awesome, especially if you have just eaten a big plate of garlic. Mint also packs a load of germ defense. Mint inhibits the growth of bacteria in the mouth and cleans the teeth and tongue.
- Stop Farting - I know it's an embarrassing subject, but hey, we all do it from time to time. One of the interesting mint nutritional benefits is that it will help us stop farting. Since it eases digestion, the body makes less gas. The benefits of lemon juice are also great for this.
- Defeat Cancer - Like all edible plant food, mint is believed to have potent cancer-fighting powers. This health benefit of mint leaves is probably due to the variety of enzymes that mint contains. Pretty awesome, huh!
- Kick out Acne - Mint juice is great if you're juicing for acne. Why? It cleans the skin like it's a jewel. It's beats infection, soothes the skin and it works like magic when it comes to removing pimples. It's also powerful in reducing wrinkles. If you want to look younger for longer, rub mint juice into your skin once or twice a day.
There is no denying that mint tastes great. While not specifically one of the health benefits of mint leaves, whether you use it in food, juice, toothpaste or something else, mint is pleasant to the tastebuds.
I had a sex with a girl aged 17 .she got a bleeding while sex though it was not her first sex .she is my girlfriend she cried a lot and feeling pain now. It that everything normal. She was having MC period also.
Hello sir/madam I am 25years old I had a doubt! One week ago I had protected sex, after attaining orgasm I removed my male part from her female part, but mine is not attached with condom. Even though the entire semen is stagnant in condom I still afraid is there any chance of getting pregnant? Because while removing condom from her part I see the outside layer with white greasy substance in outside of condom. Was that my semen or condom lubricant? Or any other? I'm afraid because this was my first experience for both of us. Please help me to resolve this issue. Thank you.
I am 31 years, I am a women. my abortion twice was a year and 6 months ago but I am not conceived at the moment. Now what I am doing. I had not problem. how to conceive.?
Wheatgrass is one of the super-foods given to man by Mother Earth. “Man cannot live on ‘wheat’ alone; he also needs the grass nowadays for a number of reasons.”
WHY SHOULD I INCLUDE IT IN MY DIET ROUTINE: The soil in which most of our food grains, cereals, vegetables and fruits are grown has been eroded and drained of much of its trace mineral content over the years. As modern farming techniques have developed, most farmers use nitrogen, potassium, phosphorous based fertilizers. These fertilizers are cheap, but dramatically increase crop yields. Adding other trace minerals like calcium, copper, selenium, zinc and over 60 more that are needed by the human body for optimum health is not cost effective and profitable for farmers to fertilize their crops so obviously they do not use them. The fruits and vegetables grown thus are of maximum quantity but minimum quality.
You do not need to be a scientist to understand that if something is detoxifying your body and at the same time nourishing it, it is only going to improve your natural healing mechanism. On top of that if this ‘something’ is a vegetable (grass) whose grain (wheat) you have been eating since centuries and generations, what more could one ask for? There are no known contraindications unless you are allergic to the wheat grass itself.
People allergic to wheat can consume wheatgrass without any allergic reactions or symptoms. Wheat allergies are usually a reaction to the gluten found in the wheat. Wheat grass is a vegetable, which is cut before the wheat plant transforms into the grain.
Wheat grass has many extraordinary properties; if you are thinking of taking one food supplement with your regular diet, wheat grass must be the first one to be included.
Wheatgrass basically neutralizes toxins and nourishes the body.
Wheatgrass contains enzyme systems and an abundance of alkaline minerals, which helps to stimulate metabolism. Wheatgrass benefits people in numerous ways: nourishing the liver and kidneys, removing toxic metals from the cells, cleansing the lymph system, enriching the blood, restoring balance in the body, and restoring vitality. It washes drug deposits from the body.
Wheatgrass has antibacterial properties and can be used inside and outside the body as a healer. It arrests growth and development of unfriendly bacteria and helps to destroy free radicals. Wheatgrass: Improves digestion, provides easy assimilation of nutrients, improves blood sugar problems, helps prevent tooth decay, improves liver functions, reduces inflammation, helps in arthritis, removes necrotic debris from open wounds, strengthens immunity.
Wheatgrass also has chlorophyll, which in itself is nature’s boon to mankind and to which we all owe our existence. Chlorophyll has the ability to absorb the sun's energy and repack it into plants in such a way that we can use them as food. Chlorophyll has been described as ‘condensed sunlight’, ‘blood of plant kingdom’, ‘concentrated sun power’. Chlorophyll has the properties of nourishing, purifying and acting as an anti-inflammatory.
Wheat grass is one of the best sources of living chlorophyll available. Wheatgrass is 70% chlorophyll, chlorophyll being the basis of all plant life. Chlorophyll has a nearly identical chemical structure to hemoglobin which is present in red blood cells, which is the body's critical oxygen and iron-carrying blood protein. Hemoglobin contains iron whereas chlorophyll contains magnesium in the center of its chemical structure. The alignment of carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen and oxygen are otherwise similar in both. Clinically, chlorophyll is useful in healing wounds, neutralizing bad odors, reducing varicose veins and healing leg ulcers, eliminating impetigo and other types of skin eruptions.
There are many green plants in nature which have chlorophyll, but wheatgrass is superior to other green plants because it has been found to have over 100 elements needed by man.
Wheatgrass has superoxide dismutase, which is an important antioxidant. Muco-polysaccharides, which are a combination of simple and complex carbohydrates (sugars) which stimulate the body's repair processes. They have a particular affinity to help repair damaged artery and heart tissue. Wheatgrass is a superior detoxification agent compared to carrot, beet, amla juice and other fruits and vegetables. Wheatgrass thus contains chlorophyll, enzymes, vitamins, minerals in a natural form which is easily digested and absorbed by the body.
IMPORTANCE OF ORGANIC WHEATGRASS: The wheat grass is grown without the use of artificial fertilizers and synthetic pesticides. Wheatgrass grown in organic soil can absorb 92 of the 108 minerals from the soil thereby giving maximum benefit.
NUTRITIONAL VALUE: Vitamin A, B, C, E. Proteins. Enzymes. Minerals: Calcium, boron, chromium, manganese, cobalt, iron, sodium, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, selenium, silicon. Chlorophyll. Soluble and insoluble dietary fiber.
WHEATGRASS IS FOOD, NOT A MEDICINE. Wheatgrass is not an allopathic, ayurvedic, herbal, homeopathic or any other medicine. It is a vegetable. Therefore do not expect dramatic effects from it. It gradually, but surely nourishes and strengthens your body thereby improving your health status. Every person’s need is different; therefore the dose of wheatgrass powder will be different. The conditions mentioned above are just some of the applications of wheatgrass. Its scope is much wider. It can be used in any disease condition for early recovery or palliation in incurable diseases and even in healthy individuals to maintain health.
I have severe pain in stomach during my periods. I cant bear that much of pain. So what should I do to avoid that pain. Also the bleeding during the first day is very severe. My age is 22 and my periods are regular avoiding some exceptional months. What should I eat or what health measures should I follow to cure this problem. My hb level is 11.2 gm/ml.
I have little health issue prob such as content stomachache n all. N em nt having periods from last 3 month. Den wat d reason for my stomachache.
I haven't got periods for 3 months. I just have periods which is prolonging for more than 10days now. What should I do to stop it? Am a PCOD patient.
One of Your New Year Resolution would be:
• Manage your weight
• Improve your heart health
• Get better and sound sleep
• Promote better brain health…
• Have more energy
We invite you to do your Nutritional Health Scan to evaluate your BMI, fat, muscle content and to customise your diet.
HAIL HAPPY & HEALTHY
My spouse was pregnant. She was in 8th month. Now urine test shows" urine albumin +" how to reduce to normal level and what is the correct healthy food or fruits taken now.
I missed my periods from last 3months I had an ultrasound nd I am not pregnant I jst can not understand wat is d prblm.
I had sex with my bf and after that I took unwanted 72 within an hour. My periods are likely to come few days before but I did not got periods till now.
How can I increase my sperm count? And my wife has low AMH. If there are any process to increase her AMH? Can we get any child normally other than IVF?
When we truly care for ourselves, it becomes possible to care far more profoundly about other people. The more alert and sensitive we are to our own needs, the more loving and generous we can be towards others. ~eda leshan
Most women have been taught since childhood to put their family's needs first. In fact, in our society, one of the main qualities of being feminine is being selfless. Women have not only become comfortable with looking into other family members needs but also perfected the art.
When women are asked to bring themselves back into the picture, it very often feels as if we are asking them to break some rule of womanhood or doing something forbidden. But think about it for a moment, if you do not take the time to nurture yourself and refresh your energy stores, how can you truly care for others?
You wouldn't send your child off to school hungry or send your husband off to office without his lunch tiffin. Yet you are continually pushing yourself past the breaking point and ignoring the fact that there will be negative effects due to the continual denial of your body's needs. Think back to the last time you had a disturbance free breakfast or a relaxed lunch or dinner with your family. The reality is, you have to come first- at least some of the times. This may seem an uncomfortable thought, but think about it this way: only if you can take care of your health, can you take care of others.
Taking care of your health and wellbeing is an essential part of creating a healthy life that you can love. When you make yourself a part of your family equation, you create a healthy balance in your family's health.
Some tips for you to relearn how to take care of your health:
- don't start your day on an empty stomach. At least, have a fruit or a cup of milk within 15 minutes of getting up in the morning. You need the energy to make the breakfast for your family and yourself.
- avoid long gaps in between your main meals. Carry some healthy mini snack with you always in case you are working out of home or are in office.
- avoid finishing your child's left over meals. Over eating like this will not help anyone.
- avoid always being the one to eat the leftover meals. Try to learn to cook a moderate amount so that there is not food left over for the next day.
- try and make a habit of drinking water regularly.
- try to prepare a dish you love at least once a fortnight. It's not always about what your husband or child love to eat. Treat yourself too with the foods you have always eaten as a child.
- eating your meals before at a certain time before your husband does is not a crime. Or at least, eat your meals with your family and not alone after everyone else has finished their meal.
- try and keep regular sleep and exercise timings.
- learn to say 'no' when you can't.
- always ask for help when you need it.
- you are a wife or a mom, not a superwomen or supermom. Learn to be realistic with your expectations of yourself.
- love your body the way it is and don't indulge in mindless 'crash diets'.
- practice and you won't have to preach. Remember your child will learn by observation so if you follow healthy habits your child will do the same as an adult.
- don't feel guilty about being compassionate and kind to yourself.
Remember health is a relationship between you and your body. Nurture this relationship.