Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anuprita DuggalYour feedback matters!
Actually I'm having PCOD problem, from long ago I started using homeopathy medicine now my periods r regular. I involved in sex with my hubby and I took ipill. I missed my period date (28th is my date) from last 2 days onwards I'm eating papaya to get the periods but no use. Actually I'm having occasion on 4th please tel me the remedies to get the period with in this 2 days itself. Plz suggest me.
Hey am 35 week pregnant. Today I had done my 9th month scanning.in that 1 layer umbilical cord is rounded by baby. Is that is a problem. I was totally tensed. Pls say a rly.
I am 22 years old .how to check pregnancy before 1 month. And how to avoid in un wanted pregnancy. Any pills there. Please tell me. Am suffering.
I am 45 year old & have two children. My LMP was on 24 July. & I am pregnancy test positive. Is there any home remedy or medicine to discontinue pregnancy at home. Please advice.
Electric pads, hot water bottles, and gel packs or moist such as damp clay packs are the common hot agents used for hot therapy.
Hi, I am Dr. Sanjoy Mukerji. By profession I am a psychologist and a marriage counselor but mostly I operate as a life guru providing solutions or at least give answers to virtually all problems in life. Apart from doing my psychological work psychological as well as counseling in terms of depression, anxiety, addiction, anger, relationship issues, premarital counseling, marital counseling, sexual issues. Besides all these I also conduct workshops or programs which is known as Soham Happiness Orogram. I and my team we have developed this vital program since couple of years and we are doing this very successfully. Now what is it soham happiness program. Let's understand this briefly. See if you break the acronym soham into its alphabet then each alphabet has got its meaning. You can see here soham happiness program so "S" stands for science. We see science of happiness and methods. So this program provides you the scientific basis of happiness. Not only it gives you the scientific basis it also gives you the method to apply this science practically in your life. There is one more meaning of "soham" if you look into our Vedic and vedantic philosophy soham means identifying oneself with the universe, the ultimate reality. It means "I am that okay".
Why have we taken this program? What is happiness? So let's look into that. Happiness has been the number one human pursuit since time immemorial. It is the most important aspect of life. All that is what we do today is for happiness. So happiness is very very vital. Not only that India is very behind in happiness to be very honest, happiness is very strongly linked with health and success. Let's look here happiness, health and success are interlinked. Most of us feel that success makes her happy, success will make us happy but if you look into the various research psychologist and numerous studies have shown that happy individuals are successful across multiple life domains, various areas of life. People who are happy they are basically have successful marriage life, relationships, friendships, income, work performance and health. In short if you look into that happiness leads to success and yes even a longer life what we call it life expectancy increases all the happy people. Believe me happy people are successful in some way or the other in their own ways but all successful people may not be happy. When you feel good you are happy. We are not going into the philosophy, legal definition or spiritual or religious and definitions where it means that happiness is something to do with living a good life. Now this can be subjective but we are talking about something very objective, scientific. OK we call it a dose of happiness hormone. There are certain hormones or chemicals that are released which makes you feel good. These hormones make you feel good, make you be happy. Let's look into very briefly those hormones or chemicals one by one. See this dose can be broken. DOSE, D for dopamine. I call it pleasure chemical. OK we can go into the details but right now because of the less time we will not go into the details. So "D" for dopamine then we have "O" for oxytocin. It's more of a love chemical. Then we have "S" for serotonin, that is satisfaction chemical, when you feel satisfied and then we have e endorphins. It is enthusiasm chemical, which gives you energy which makes you feel wows and above all we spoke about a DOSE, so DOSE we have covered. A for anandamide this is the latest molecule which has been discovered and this is known as we can call it as a joy chemical. Some people call it bliss chemical, bliss molecule. So this is a dose of happiness chemicals. It is what happens when we are happy at various levels. There are more happiness chemicals also but these five are the main one now.
There is a scientific formula for happiness OK. Various scientists, various researchers they have done lot of work to develop their own formula. Now I have worked on those formulas, various researchers have done the research on those studies and our team, me and my team, we have developed our own formula probably which is the most easy to remember. Not only easiest to remember but quite precise scientifically very precise so the formula for happiness let us understand this very carefully H which stands for happiness at equal to A+B+C. So simple to remember. Now what is that. As I said it is for happiness what is a - attitude towards life. This constitutes more than fifty percent of your happiness ratio and it is supposed to be fixed. People say it is fixed in that 50 person which is most important your attitude is fixed. It is not easy for anyone to change the attitude but which is not very true we can change ourselves we can change our attitude, so this is a very important aspect of our mind which we take up in our program how to change your attitude and what are those aspects involved in that attitude. Next one is b stand for basic present condition. What are you now, how are you now, what is your present condition, your health, your finance but mainly it is financial aspect and this contributes believe me only ten percent. So attitude is 50%, finance we talk about so much, about money well which is very important. See the lack of money can be a very vital factor for unhappiness but lots of money is not a very important factor for happiness. Once you reach a particular level when money cannot contribute to your happiness much so only ten percent is your basic present condition no matter what you are right now or how you are right now, what has happened in your life right now, this will only contribute ten percent. Fifty percent is your attitude towards life and c is the choice of activities. This is the forty percent which we can control so it was believed that A cannot be controlled again B present condition whatever, it is only 40 person is in your hand but let me tell you almost 90-100 percent in your hand. It is believed this forty percent is a very vital thing and I will just briefly like to give you in short what are those what activities can come indoors forty percent so let's look into it very briefly. Choice of activities and they are linked with those five chemicals. Five activities, five chemicals. It is not directly proportionate that each activity will only release one chemical. No many chemicals are released but that one chemical is the most important chemical.
So let's have a first look. First spend time with your loved ones and friends. Be people oriented people. Who are people oriented are happier than people who are not people oriented and this helps you to release. Let's look into the second one. Have fun and enjoy your life to the fullest. Second point enjoy your life, have pleasure. Be a lot of long concepts about pleasure, pleasure and pain principles, pleasure is very very important as long as it does not because you don't go into addiction. Third is do work that you love and enjoy that should be a passion. You can see the way I enjoy my work. Whatever I do is the passion for me. Helping people to get healed to be happy, to be healthy. So your work should be of passion. If you are not enjoying your work you have a problem. So either you change your work do something that you love to do like photography or painting, drawing, singing, acting or starts loving your work right. Next very important exercise your body. Apart from the first three activities, the fourth activity is very vital to keep your body healthy and young. Exercise your body, the P is physique. So people pleasure, passion, physique and the last one is meditate. We have developed, I have a meditation in my name internationally which is known as hypno meditation but any meditation will do. Hypno meditation would be much better because it is scientifically developed but all meditations are good. This will lead to peace, so these are the 5 P's and the chemicals associated with that. Let's have a very fast look with. The first one spending time with people. Oxytocin, having pleasure dopamine. When you get satisfied with your work you feel good serotonin. When you exercise a lot of endorphins are released and when you meditate you go deep dhyan Samadhi, concentration meditation and absorption that depth is Ananda might in bliss and peace. So with these a few words or the knowledge that I have been able to give you. I will now stop over your due to the time and I am very sure you would like to know more about this program, Soham Program.
To have more details you can definitely contact through lybrate.com.
Thank you so much.
I am 36 years age married 9 years no children I had conceived natural in 2007 but mis- carry on 3rd month. I had endometriosis chocolate cyst for both ovaries and in 2013 I went to IVF with donor egg but it also mis-carry on 2nd month. At present I have chocolate cyst and focal adenomyosis at present shall I go to IVF treatment with donor egg. If I went it will have growth inside? Can it will be successfully for 9 months or any mis-carry occur. Please suggest me.
My problem is milk in breast. .but I am not pregnant or breast feeding. .my prolactin range is more than 200. How to reduce my prolactin. What are the other problems. .pls help me..
Pcod me mera period v band hai 2 mahine se. Avi tretment kara rahi hu. Kya ye thik ho sakta hai. Ovral l 21 tablet le rahi hu kya mera period ho sakta hai.
We are planning for baby nd last period was on 18 aug 2016, on 1st sept ovulation occurred which was confirmed through scan. Til now they were no periods, Tested for pregnancy results were negative Consulted doctor abdominal scan done stil negative. Due to pcod going through infertility treatment frm last 1 nd half year, but frm 9 months periods are regular nd the cycle is of 30 days What might be the reason for delay Is there chances of pregnancy kindly suggest.
Me n my girlfriend had pleasure with underwear n I ejaculated in my underwear n my girlfriend's underwear also became little wet with my sperm in the side of her underwear! Then she immediately washed the underwear with soap and wore the underwear while it was wet! Is there any chances of her becoming pregnant?
Is masturbation of girls bad for health when it is only rubbing the vagina and feels pleasant during masturbate. Sometimes I feel that I m doing wrong for my health. Is any side effect in my future sexual life. Sir now I m unmarried girl. I cant share this to any one thatswhy I questioned here.
Imagine yourself in a situation; your son will reach his puberty in next couple of years and you want him to reach this critical age with complete understanding of how a man and woman’s body works. This is not an imagination, but most of us either have already faced this situation or will going to face it in future.
Shivani Misri Sadhoo, an eminent psychologist in Delhi, today’s shares her tips on how to talk to your son about periods.
First you should start a direct conversation with your son; don’t run in circles, tell him about periods and patiently answer all his questions. Be as straightforward as you can. You can start your conversation like:
1. In your school you have seen older boys, their voices sound heavy like your father’s. This happens because when boys grow up they pass through a phase where lot of physical changes take place, both inside and outside of the body. This phase is called puberty.
2. During puberty a boy’s voice change, hair grows in his facial and genital region. Just like that, when girls hit their puberty they start menstruating.
3. Just like birds, mammals including humans come from an egg which is inside a girl’s body. The egg develops inside a girl every month though she doesn’t necessarily get pregnant every month. When the girl doesn’t get pregnant, the egg passes out of her body with some blood.
4. When a girl menstruates, her body sheds the lining of the uterus along with an unfertilised egg and it flows from the uterus to the cervix and out of her body through the vaginal opening. This whole process is called menstruation or periods.
5. A girl bleeds every month for around four or more days depending on her menstrual cycle. Yes, your mother goes through it too till a certain age.
6. For hygiene girls use sanitary pads, which absorb the blood. Hence, the pad is placed near the cervix covering the vaginal area.
7. During periods, some women might feel discomfort or pain in the lower abdomen area; others may feel a slight discomfort.
8. It is not something to be embarrassed by or something you should make fun of. It is very normal. It is a sign of a girl being healthy. Not getting periods on time is very unhealthy, and might prove to be a big medical problem.
What can be maximum endometrium thickness just prior to menses date? My last menses were on 10th June. On 28th june, I had USG done, which showed 11 mm endometrium thickness. And today that is 6th July, it's 28 mm. My gynaecologist said that it's premenstrual. But still I am worried. I would like a second opinion. I am 24 years old and unmarried.
There is itching and pain in her private parts. She is pregnant and she do not prefer to take tablets. Is there any home remedies for this infection?
If every month I am diagnosed for follicular cysts. What is the treatment for permanent cure? What is the reason behind follicular cysts?
My wife is suffering from acidic discharge from few years Many treatments done But it is repetitive again and again
Although a vegetable, garlic is primarily classified as a spice and is used in many dishes across cultures. However, apart from the pungent smell which is the most known characteristic of garlic, it also has medicinal properties and thus, was even used by healers for various ailments before the advent of modern medicine.
Some of the reasons garlic is considered healthy:
Garlic is considered healthy for a multitude of reasons. Let's look at some of the ailments that garlic can prevent as well as help in healing.
- Great Against Common Cold: Garlic and garlic based homemade treatments are great ways to ward off the common cold. Garlic contains the chemical "allicin" which is known to aid health within the body. Having a few cloves or garlic can help you fight the common cold infection.
- It is Known to Improve Bone Health: Garlic is known to be very beneficial for bone health, especially in menopausal women. Women may encounter bone loss during menopause as the production of estrogen is lowered. Garlic encourages estrogen production which can stop bone loss and even protect against bone problems such as osteoarthritis.
- Is an effective agent in Lowering Blood Pressure: Hypertension is a known killer all across the world. Garlic contains polysulfides which are effective in vasodilation or the widening of the blood vessels and also relaxation of the muscles. This helps blood pressure being lowered within the body and is an effective home remedy if consumed in controlled amounts.
- Reduces Fatigue and is a Performance Enhancer: Garlic is known to reduce fatigue within people as it controls the heart rate by lowering blood pressure. Whether it is an athletic performance or other physical work related performance requirements, this spice tends to give an extra boost.
- Controls LDL Cholesterol, thereby reducing chances of Heart Disease: LDL cholesterol, also known as bad cholesterol, is controlled by allicin as it improves liver functions. The liver can then break down LDL cholesterol easily and thus also helps in preventing arteriosclerosis. Garlic is also known to prevent blood clots that lead to heart attacks.
- Garlic has anti-parasitic and anti-bacterial properties: Garlic has been known throughout the ages to be an effective anti-bacterial and anti-parasitic agent. Garlic extracts or small amounts of garlic in your diet can help you build up immunity and also kill infections within your system effectively. It is also known to be very effective against tapeworm infestations within the gut. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.