Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anupama
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. AnupamaYour feedback matters!
I am 27 yrs old. I am feeling very heavy in my stomach, I can say stomach feeling bloated. Infact I am not having periods from the last 4 months. My body is getting tight too much. Please suggest me any remedy.
What is the cause of continuous yawning and burping? Sometimes I am having continuous yawning and burping.
I am 32 year old male and I have back pain since long day, I have used some pain killer balm no result so what can I do.
I am Md Azhar Uddin and My age is 26 Year's. My Problem is that very pain of my left hand and my pain of my teeth.
Initial treatment requires around 45 - 60 days of panchakarma therapy along with internal medicines and diet, life style modification. After this phase only internal medicines are continued.
If patient can come for the treatment in early stages, even total cure is also possible.
Visit arogyam ayurveda in order to get benefited with the best ankylosing spondylitis treatment through ayurveda. Visit and get one-stop answer to all your health problems.
Vaginal lubrication that is non-smelly and clear is absolutely normal. For when you are aroused, vaginal lubrication increases, which makes physical intimacy pleasurable. However, just like vaginal dryness, too much of vaginal wetness certainly ruins the pleasure of sex. For if this happens, the woman will not be able to feel the friction of the penis against her vaginal wall. For the man, too much of vaginal wetness also creates discomfort as the man fails to feel the tightness enclosing the penis.
Causes of excessive vaginal wetness
- Natural causes: During sexual arousal, the veins in the pelvis, clitoris and vulva dilate, allowing more blood to flow through. In women who are super aroused, the vagina starts to sweat excessively, which makes it excessively lubricated. Too much vaginal lubrication can also occur in case of G-spot orgasm or female ejaculation.
- Medication: Excessive vaginal wetness can also happen because of high levels of oxytocin or estrogen in the uterus, cervix and vagina. This can be caused by hormonal fluctuations, usually caused owing to the side effects of birth control pills. In women, rise in the estrogen levels is especially noticeable if she has just started or stopped taking birth control pills.
Ayurveda, being a 100% safe mode of treatment and without any side effect, offers a simple remedy to this issue:
- Pour a glass of water into a bowl
- Put a handful of coriander leaves in it
- Allow the leaves to soak in the water overnight
- Strain the water in the morning and have it on an empty stomach
It has been found that this age old herbal medicine is an awesome panacea for curing excess lubrication and making sex even more enjoyable every time. However, you must remember as with all holistic therapy, you need to drink it every day to enjoy its beneficial effects. It should take about a month before one starts experiencing its effects. Another remedy is preparing an infusion by boiling walnut leaves in water for at least 20 min, straining them and then using it as a douche. This can be done four times a day for positive and quick results. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.