Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Anupam MalpaniYour feedback matters!
What can be done to resolve issues with the eye pain? Both of my eyes are red and nothing is working. Please help me out.
My age is 52 years. I am using glasses for myopia and presbyopia with power-3 and+2.My eyes power is increasing every year. How it can be improved or make stable. Please help.
My left eye is being red from last 20 days, i've consulted to two doctors but still no improvement, no irritation and itching and eye sight normal.
I sleeping nearly for 8 hours a day, even though my eye looks lazy and blood circulation to my eye is very less. Is there any severe problems in my eyes?
My son is 2.5 years old andsome times, we are seeing sqintness in his left eye. We consult 3-4 eye doctors. They said there is no problem. However, every second person is saying there is squintness in his eye.
Hello Dr. Since 5 years I have been suffering from eye allergy (red, watery and itchy eyes) it discharges white content. I consulted many Dr. and used many medications including eye drops and tablets but no use. It comes often and trouble me for 1 or 2 months and disappear.. Am feeling really frustrated. please help me.
Dear sir when I woke up from sleep then their is swelling under eyes (puffiness) n on nose n around nose. Thats why my face looks dull and heavy. So pls suggest homeopathy and ayurvedic medicine to get rid of swelling.
I am using spectacle till last 8 years I had hypermatropia I can not see farsight. N the power on my left eye is 4.00 n right eye is 3.00. Whether my spectacle remove or not please give me best medicine. To remove spectacle.
I am mahesh 35 yrs old. To my left eye vision defect of blurredness and unclear vision exists. I already appeared for visual fields test and they suggested me ffa test to check activity. Now I am waiting to undergo ffa. Whether any possibility is there to get clear vision.
I have got red eyes since last 3 days. I am having headache and nausea and vomiting I have take paracetamol but there was no effect.
Eyes need as much regular exercise to keep them healthy as any other organ of the body. Eye exercises are usually designed to provide strength to eye muscles, while improving focus, allowing flexible eye movements and helping stimulate the vision centre of the brain. Eye exercises might not necessarily improve eyesight but they help in preventing eye problems and maintaining the correct eyesight level.
Here are 4 Eye exercises that can help strengthen the eye muscles and improve your vision:
1. Blinking - Your eyes get strained due to long hours of sitting at the computer or television and you tend to blink less. Whenever you blink, your eyes stay in darkness for a few microseconds that help to keep the eyes fresh, while reducing eye strain.
2. Palming - This exercise involves three steps:
- Taking a few deep breaths before beginning the exercise
- Make yourself comfortable by resting your elbows on your knees and slowly closing your eyes
- Cover your eyes with the cup of your palm, place your fingers on the forehead and the heel of your hand on your cheekbone
This exercise helps in achieving inner peace and calm and also helps in resting your mind.
3. Figure of eight - This exercise helps in strengthening the eye muscles and provides flexibility. In this exercise, you need to imagine a huge eight in front of your eyes. Slowly turn the 8 on its side. With the help of your eyes slowly trace the figure of 8. Repeat it the other way after a few minutes.
4. Near and far focusing - This exercise helps in strengthening the eye muscles and improves the vision of your eyes. It involves the following steps:
- Either sit or stand in a comfortable position for 2-3 minutes
- Bring your thumb about 10 inches in front of your eyes and try to focus on it
- Now try focusing on an object that is about 10-20 feet in front of your eyes
- Try switching between focusing on the other object and your thumb on each deep breath