Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anupam Desai
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anupam DesaiYour feedback matters!
My face is very complicated and my face looks very bad because of my skin pimples. Please suggest something to get rid of pimples.
I am working in mining company. I am losing my hair's day by day. Please help me as soon as possible.
I am 35 yes old. For the past six months I seeing a ball like thing growing in my skin It was very small in the beginning. But now its grown big as if there three balls in my sack. There is no pain. What might be this? Is there a remedy for this?
My friends hair is losing or we can say that his hairs are falling down even in very less dancer. He consulted doctors and even tried homeopath. He clean his head twice in a month. please suggest what to do.
I have Melanoma. I have a mole in my back which suddenly started to itch. Does it look like melanoma. Please suggest me something for that.
Hello sir. Do you know about wart? Give the brief description about warts? Is warts are harmful? Is there any cure for warts? Is warts are contaminous? Is they spread from one person to another person? Generally how the warts are affected?
Chemical peels are used for exfoliating the skin around your face, neck and hands. It is a process in which a chemical solution is used for eliminating the dead skin cells from the upper layer of your skin. After applying a chemical peel the affected layer of the skin comes off leaving behind a new layer of skin.
Chemical peels may be used for treating the following skin problems:
- Acne and acne scars
- Wrinkles and freckles
- Helps you to combat the problem of ageing
- Excessive consumption of birth control pills can sometimes lead to the appearance of brown spots on your skin. Chemical peels help to remove those spots and marks.
- It also effectively heals damage caused by the harmful rays of the sun.
- Sometimes dark circles and fine lines that appear under the eyes can also be treated with the help of chemical peels.
- Skin pigmentation can be cured with the help of chemical peels.
Chemical peels are generally not painful and are usually more effective for white skinned people. But they can cause adverse results if applied on cuts, wounds, infections or any skin diseases like eczema.
There are many types of chemical peels such as:
- Light peels: These peels are very mild in nature. Most often Glycolic acid is used as the peeling agent. Light peels can make your skin smooth and can also give you a radiant look.
- Medium depth peels: Trichloroacetic acid is used for peeling in case of medium depth peels. It helps to treat skin problems like wrinkles, pigmentation or skin damage caused by harmful rays of the sun.
- Deep peels: Deep peels not only act upon the upper layer of your skin but they rather penetrate through different layers of your skin. Usually phenol is used as the peeling agent. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.