Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anupam DesaiYour feedback matters!
Iam suffering from hair loss since 2month. I also have white hairs too can anyone suggest a good shampoo for me.
How we keep our face glow. Because I have an feild work. So working in sun is nearlly. Due to which my face become daily. So please gave me some tip to keep my face become glowy and healthy. And how we take care our face in winter season. thanks.
I want to remove black spots on my face which are caused by pimples. How can I remove them naturally.
I am getting my hairs white at an age of 20. I am Male. Kindly help me so that my hairs do not grew white. And also tell the place from where I will get the prescribed medicines.
My daughter is 10 years old and suffering from vitiligo since June 2015. Is it curable disease or not? Any doctor is available for permanent treatment.
I have severe itching in my anus since the last 3 months. I have de-wormed twice over this period, but it hasn't decreased. Please help.
I am 60 year old man suffering from fungus if I treat for the same I am ok after some months it appears is there permanent cure for the same.
Hi my cousin is 37 years old woman and she is suffering with melasma for last five years. She is married and one year back she used to take saheli. Within five years she prescribed hydroquinone cream by the dermatologist. At present she is using Dr. reddy, s clearz ultra cream in night and fairlite in day for 10 days. Is it suitable for her or not? Please suggest.
Hi I am 55 years old in my hand fingers and punch there is many cut and kharuj type from last one year I consultant skin doctor I relief some month after some month it is same problems again. Please. Advise.
How stop hair loss. It's just start now. My hair are too slim and i'm 18 year old boy. Also I want to know about how to gain weight.
I have black spot all over my hands, Doctors confirm its lichen planus pigmentotus. So please suggest medicine ointments.
How to get rid of continuous hair fall and what are the main reasons behind it and how it can be cured?
My libs has changing into black coating from red to black I use so many doctors and medicines but nothing is done what im doing to recover lips shape and color.
Hair loss often starts as a problem we tend to brush aside, until it actually starts showing up in worrying quantities on the hair brush. Suddenly we observe our scalp to be more visible, there is more hair in the shower drain, on our shoulders and on our seat. It is common to shed around 50 hairs in a day, but when this dramatically changes to 150+ a day, you need to take action as quickly as possible.
Hair loss can occur in men and women at any age. It can be a temporary phenomenon or an ongoing one and is often caused by a number of reasons like change of environment, shampoo, genetic problems, health problems and more. The main thing is to first identify the reason for the hair fall before treating it for long term solutions. Here are some of the common ways to deal with hair loss:
1. Wash it right: Detangle your hair fully and slowly before you get into the shower. That way it won't get tangled and messy when wet. Next, use cold water to wash your hair. If the water is too hot, it may dry your hair and add to your problems. The most important step here is to use the right products for your hair wash. Use a mild shampoo as much as possible and take time out to deep condition your hair. Be sure to use products that you have tried and tested before only. Last, but not the least use a hair serum after your wash to strengthen it and prevent breakage. Refrain from combing wet hair.
2. Get to the root of the cause: The most common reason for hair loss in both men and women is androgenetic alopecia also called pattern baldness. The most common occurrence happens around menopause. The other causes can be side effects of brief illness, stress and reaction to drugs. Once you catch the cause, the course of treatment can chart an effective path.
3. Try medication: There are several medicines out there that promise to revitalize your locks and enhance new hair growth. These include massage oils, scalp creams and oral pills all of which can be taken individually or in combination to promote hair growth. Be sure to consult a doctor before you start on this.
4. Improve your diet: Eating iron rich food with a copious quantity of protein and zinc can also work wonders to internally strengthen your hair. Pumpkin seeds, eggs, shellfish, wheat germ are some of the items you can include in your daily diet to improve your hair quality.
5. Hairstyle with care: Women can start with the simple hairstyling tricks of adding layers, which gives a sense of volume and bounce. Couple it with large curls and you have a perfect illusion of lush healthy hair. But limit the parlor to only haircuts. Avoid the blow dry or colouring, straightening or ironing that can cause further damage.