Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Anup RamaniYour feedback matters!
Dear Doctor, Please help with your advise. My wife is aged 46 years, since last three years she is getting UTI repeatedly. Erythrocystoscopy was performed - result is normal. Extreme Hygiene she keeps. There is burning and she has to sit for almost 5 mins to pass out the urine completely. She takes ample water almost 4-5 lts. Each cycle of antibiotics which is changed as per urine culture report lasts for almost 3 months. Then after a gap of 2-3 months it comes again. Drops of urine comes with deep cough. Please suggest treatment. Thanks.
Those two, small bean-shaped organs are indeed essential for a perfectly healthy life. To check if a person is dead or living, medical practitioners need to confirm response from three organs of the human body heart, brain and kidneys. Kidneys absorb impurities from the blood, thus, purifying it and lead to the production of urine. Urine is necessary to rid your system of body wastes. Kidneys play a key role in maintaining hormone balance. The presence of any factor that could impede free functioning of this organ should be diagnosed, treated and eliminated at the earliest possible. Kidney diseases and subsequent kidney failure see no age bar. It affects both young and old people. In case of younger folks, the symptoms take years to surface and thus the chances of a fatal outcome are even higher.
Causes of kidney failure at a tender age:
- Chain smoking is a trigger: Smokers suffer from a higher risk of kidney failure. Smoking is a bad habit that has engulfed almost ninety percent of young adults. Irrespective of awareness programs and warning messages, there are millions who smoke nonchalantly. Smoking is known to impair kidney function which again can have frightening implications.
- High blood pressure levels must be controlled: Since stress is a common phenomenon among most individuals high blood pressure is also prevalent among a majority of these individuals. Younger people suffer from high blood pressure due to workplace politics and familial tensions. High blood pressure should not be taken lightly. Exercising and regular medications should be opted for in order to counter the threat of kidney failure at a young age.
- If you are obese, you are stepping closer to the threat: If not optimal; being close to the optimal body weight is very necessary to keep health disorders in check. If you are obese, you are not safe; one must make efforts to lose weight or else face the alarming situation when his or her kidneys fail to function properly.
- Consumption of junk food can cause complications: Junk food is fatty. One must keep away from high-protein and high-fat diet. Food items rich in protein and fats can push you towards chronic kidney diseases.
- Genetics may discern the health of your kidneys: The incidence of kidney failure in your family history can make you prone to a similar condition. Extra care should be taken to avoid any such possibility. Regular health check-ups should be undertaken. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I have an little bit enlarge prostate and also epidermitis on my left testicle. When ever I masturbate I feel pain in left testicle and also feel burning sensation when urinating and also burning sensation in my penis all day long. What kind of treatment and test I should do to cure my disease. I am 30 years old.
I have a pain in one side of my lower stomach (kidney) my friends are telling it's due to stone. How can I cure it. Please help me. Please suggest me good medicine pls.
I have problem of heavy urine smell from my pants after I pass urine .when I pass urine after some time very high smell is coming out of my pants that is very much embracing and shameful for me to sit among people .plz tell me the reason and its solution and its home remedy.
I am 23 year old. I have fissures in my anus for the last 2-3 years. What should I do? As well I have constipation problem. Can I help myself at home or should I consult any doctor.
I have itchy anus condition where I scratch it till the skin starts burning. Usually itchy every 12 hours, not regularly. Other problems I have are gastric and itchy problems near groin area.
I have bronchitis. Last year I suffered from td now the treatment is over and I feel ok. But there is also I have urine excessive urine problem and hairfall. So want to know that can I do yoga for weight loss because I have above problems so I am eligible or not to do yoga ? Or it will have any effect in future ? Currently, I am doing yoga after watching a video of baba ramdev on youtube .Please help.
Here are some causes and treatments of kidney failure