Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anup MehteYour feedback matters!
HI ! Sir gud after noon , I have some medical issues like semen motility level is low , so that what to do ? Now I am getting to profert m ,this is good or what pls hope me.
I am 53 years old male I had my sugar level fasting 264 & pp 392 after taking medican I again tested sugar which comes fasting 101 & pp 109 than I stopped all medican for one month after than again tested sugar level which comes fasting 101.6 & pp 141. Know I am w/o medican. Only controlling my food habit, avoiding sweets. Tea, some fruits. Please suggest me.
I want to ask which tablet reduce head pain fast and quick. Without any effect ion. Becoz my mom head pain start any time that awhy I am ask about this.
Sneezing is a necessary evil. It is the way through, which our body removes irritants from the nasal tract or throat. It is an involuntary activity. It can disturb your daily life and dealings with people. You can face major embarrassment in the public due to sneezing. It happens uninformed or without warning. The other name for sneezing is sternutation. There are a number of factors due to which sneezing can occur. Be it cold or an allergy, you can sneeze at any time. In common cold, a viral infection causes sneezing, runny nose and headache. Your body’s response to some allergens can also cause sneezing. It can be coupled with itchy eyes and other irritations.
The inflammation of the nasal cavity can also cause sneezing. This condition is termed as Rhinitis. It is caused due to certain external factors like pollution, weather conditions, stress and infections. Common colds are infectious and can be passed on to others. Sneezing can also be accompanied with nosebleeds, which can be an indication of some serious medical problem.
Ways to deal with sneezing
- Squeeze your nose: It is advisable that you squeeze your nose. Hold the tip of your nose and stretch it. Stretch the nose outward from your face. It must be remembered that you shouldn’t cause pain to the nose. You stretch the cartilage gently.
- Blow your nose: It is advisable that you use a tissue and blow your nose at the time of sneezing. You must get clear of your sinuses.
- Pinch your upper lip: You can use your thumb and forefinger to press your nostrils upwards and pinch your upper lip. Your thumb should face toward the nostril.
- Use your tongue: You will have to press your tongue behind the front teeth. It should be pressed at the area where the roof of your mouth meets the gum palate. Use your most powerful muscles against your teeth. It should be done until you get a tickling sensation.
- Stop, drop, and wait: Get a small table and hold your face over the top of it. Stick your tongue out and see how the sneezing stops. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
I am 17 years old. I have a problem with gastric. Whatever I eat whenever I eat I had to face some gastric problems. It creates gas which causes cough. What should I do?
Mere pet me pain ho rha hai jab pet mud rha h tabhi dard ho rha h or bhut jyada dard ho rha h please koi suggeson dijie.
Sir/madam please tell me, sex with pregnant lover. It is safe or not. My wife have 1st month pregnancy. Please tell.
Food is one of the most common ways of getting an infection, and so the stomach is more prone to infections than other body parts. Whether it is eating raw or uncooked foods or unhygienic foods, the stomach bears the brunt of one’s bad food practices. The only consoling factor is that it is equally easy to treat a stomach infection if some simple measures are adhered to.
Read on to know some of the easiest and most effective ways to treat a stomach infection.
- Drink it right: What you drink and how you drink makes a lot of difference to the way your stomach infection will respond. The vomiting, diarrhoea and sweating is robbing the body of a lot of fluids, and so replenishing this fluid along with minerals is very essential. Ensure you drink a lot of clear liquids like water, coconut water, clear soups, sports drinks, and other energy drinks. Electrolyte replacement can be added to improve their efficacy. Herbal teas like ginger tea and peppermint tea are highly recommended to soothe the stomach too. At the same time, avoid caffeine, strong black tea, alcohol, and chocolate as they are detrimental to the already affected stomach.
- Eat right: Even on a regular basis, you are what you eat. So, when your stomach is already infected, eating right assumes a lot more importance. Go easy on the stomach and give it something easy to digest, yet of high nutritional value. Banana, rice, apple, and toast (abbreviated as BRAT) is very easy and packs in good nutrition for the recovering stomach. Avoid a lot of fibres, fatty foods, greasy foods, sugars, and dairy products which are hard for the stomach to digest. Eat small meals, but eat a lot more frequently than you otherwise would.
- Rest well: With the body losing a lot of fluids and nutrition along with it, the body would naturally feel very tired and fatigued. Let the body run its course, and give it the rest it demands. In the next couple of days, once the virus has run its course, this will resolve.
- Medications: Stomach infection is usually caused by a virus, and so antibiotics do not play a curative role here. However, if you have high fever or body aches, Tylenol or acetaminophen can be used sparingly. If diarrhoea or vomiting is severe, loperamide or promethazine can also be used. However, this should be substituted with sufficient rest and nutrition (solid and liquids).
If these are not helping and you are not able to keep the food down, visit the doctor. Sometimes, a day or two in the hospital may be required for complete cure and recovery.