Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Jaw Orthopedics Treatment
Knee Braces For Osteoarthritis Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anup DsouzaYour feedback matters!
I am 40 years old and getting severe leg pains in the morning. Suggest for good treatment without side effects.
My self Mahesh Mullick aged 65 years, my Blood Pressure has been for about two years 150/70. Last year Dr. Prescribed Medicine" Felogard 5 mg. Two time daily. But BP was have 150/80 and swelling started in left legs. Then Dr. Changed to" L N Bloc 10 mg. Two times daily since last month but still BP is 150/80. Now my doctor says there is missing pulse also there kindly explain Suggest.
How to lose weight? I have knee pain can I walk fast? Bco z when ii walk fast I have severe pain so how can I lose weight 5kg in 22 days I can run slowly? Bcoz of knee pain?
I am working from past 6 months so total 8 Hours and tattoo I have to be seated in front of computer onlu. So, niw am facing severe back pain unable ti bear the pain kindly suggest to reduce the pain and help me out of this back pain.
I am 45 years old lady and my height is 5 feet weight 87 kg and no blood pressure and no diabetes. And no thyroid problem. But my left toe is having numbness since one week and this is causing pain in my entire left leg upto thighs. What should I do to overcome this problem.
Hi In my pregnancy I had a very bad back pain giving birth to baby. But same thing started after the baby birth. After operation. Please advice me that what should I do for this pain.
Sir I fill pain in my left leg but why I Don't know so why this should be happen please let me give suggestion.
My mother is 45 year old. She is suffering neck and arm pain in 2 years. What disease for him. Koi doctor nahi bata pa rahe hain ki kya problem hai. Kya ct scan karana padega ya xray. Kaun sa medicine dena padega. Kaun se doctor ko dikhayen.
Hello , I am 19 years old. My weight is 49 kg. My height is 5 foot 3 inches. Maine do din phle gym join kiya Hai and kal mera second day tha. But aaj mujhse chla nhi ja rha. Right leg Ki Calf Mai pta nhi kya ho gya. Pain Hai. Legs band krke chl pa rhi hu , sidhi krti hu to pain and khichaav hota hai. Mai kya kru. Bohot preshan hu.
Some time I feel sudden pain at the right side of the neck. When the paining time I feel like a bullet is pass through neck. I hope it's because of cough. Please kindly give a good answer.
My father age 45. He is working former. He has leg pains. Everyday he faced that problems. Please suggest me any instructions.
I am suffering from acute pain on both foot behind ankle and above bottom of heal and on metatarsal. Even feel to walk. What is cause of this problem.
I have back pain from the age of eleven. And now I'm fifteen. It usually occurs if I bend. After sleep waking up also is difficult due to this. I was once recommended to take calcium but still I have back pain. What shall I do?
I am 25 years old I have 2 rod in my right hand since September 2007 it feel me pain daily when I waķe up in morning pls help.
The longest nerve in the body is the sciatic nerve. The sciatic nerve starts from the lower part of the spine, through your hip to the back of the leg. So when it is said sciatica, we refer to pain in this nerve. Since the nerve covers the spine, hip and leg, sciatic pain is felt in the areas through which it passes. The lower leg muscles and sensation in the legs, thighs and feet are controlled by this nerve.
Symptoms usually include:
- Pain that radiates from the lower back to the hip and to the leg
- Sharp, tingling, dull, constant or burning pain
- Loss of bladder or bowel control
- Sneezing or coughing increases pain
- Moving the leg gets difficult so usual activities like walking, sitting and standing become painful
Homeopathic remedies are easy and gentle on the body. Homeopathy aims to boost the body's immune system so it can fight all its weaknesses. The following remedies may prove to be useful:
- Ammonium Muriaticum: It is taken for chronic pain in the heel or for chronic backache or when straightening the knee gets difficult as hamstrings contract. It is also taken for limping.
- Bellis Perennis: In periosteum injuries, stiffness and deep aches in the spine Bellis Perennis is used. It is also used for tailbone injuries. It is also helpful for nerve pains during pregnancy.
- Calcarea Fluorica: If the vertebra degenerates after trauma to the spine, then Calcarea Fluorica can be useful.
- Cicuta: The worst back injuries with serious trauma and muscles spasms are treated with Cicuta.
- Hypericum: Hypericum is suggested for tailbone injuries, temporary paralysis, spinal concussions and for sharp pain that tingles and moves upwards.
- Rhus tox: If after lifting weights, overexerting muscles and exposure to anything wet, you feel tearing and burning pain, then Rhus tox is beneficial. Cramps that get better after heat application, but get worse after exposed to the cold are also treated with Rhus tox.
- Ruta: Stiffness and pain from back injuries, twisting the wrong way and bruises are prescribed with Ruta. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.