Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Jaw Orthopedics Treatment
Knee Braces For Osteoarthritis Treatment
Sir my heel pains after get up from sleep for few mints while walking after tha not pain wohle day. It happens whenever I get up from sleep.
Hi I'm 28 years old girl from delhi. I'm having upper n mid side back pain in right side only. Pain is like a pressure .anytime it's high anytime it's mild I can't control it. Dis pain started as front side rib pain in chest in august 22 2015. Dis pain moves so much from ribs it shift to mid back pain then it's shift to neck area and after dat upper back right side n it's in right side mid back n in upper. I tried many treatments any terpy bt ntg works it's like dis pain is something which no doctor can get the cause. Its been more then a year I'm suffering from it. My whole routine crashed just sitting in room n waiting to get cure of dis pain. Can anyone help. Can anyone tell wht causing dis pain? Can anyone tell wht is cure of dis pain. Really I'm looking for help? I hv insulin resistance issue as well my Dr. said my pancreas not functioning properly. hormonal imbalance is also my issue. Sitting on chair lying in bed also difficult.In morning stiffness start and then convert into pain and whole day be like dis. Help me.
I hav osteoporosis. Dr. advice me to take bone soup for faster recovery . But m a vegetarian n cnt tolerate d smell of non veg . please kindly suggest me list of foods n means of calcium sources please n advice me on diz condition of osteoporosis n hav pcod but wen I was 16 osteoporosis was detected by rheumatologist later at 25 years now pcod was detected. My one more doubt is is it bcuz of pcod I hav this condition is osteoporosis and am obese too 90 kg 155 cm.
I am a female 49 years old. My pressure is always 140/80 -180/90. I was given to understand that my pressure is due to my thyroid (Hypothyroid). My right hand fingers except the little finger is numb and cramped. What should I do?
I have to have full meals for the dinner. If I eat less I can not fall asleep. I tried several time but I fail to sleep and eventually come back to kitchen to have khakras. Which help me fall asleep. I am slimmer as a whole but have a big belly. People say to loose belly fat we should have a light dinner. But I can not sleep with that. I am a vegetarian. Kindly suggest some remedy so that I can b full after dinner without putting too much fat into my belly.
Hi sir. I have an issue with my backache n unable stand not even 10 min. Advise if any kind diagnosis test to be done. Regards Sathish.
My mother is aged 54yrs. she is having pain on both hands elbow. On the joints of the hands inside there is swelling. Why it is happening like that. What is the treatment for that?
8 years back i was joined gym and did workouts hardly with weight lifts then after 2 years i stopped all things then later i had shoulder pain in left hand then later its passed to right hand shoulder too. Now am having pain in both shoulder joints and i feel my both shoulders is not even too, please suggest me
I am aged 65 years and my weight is between 100 to 110. All in sudden my left knee muscles become frozen ,bone become straightened feeling and thereby resulting pain in walking. What is this and remedy please.
I am 65 yrs I have developed hip portions of both legs upto leg ball &socket joint and inner thigh union. I feel some time severe pain while stretching and heaviness in normal course.
I am 22 years old and having problem of back pain, headache upper eye, having joint pain in leg. So what to do.
Sir I am 34 years female having numbness of both hands and feet since 3 days. I have done my whole body checkup that is normal. Sugar bp are normal. I am taking rupatidine 10 mg for 4 days. Is this a side effect of rupatidine or anything else.
I m 22 years old I have right side lower backache since 8 months. Which might be due excessive sport. I have taken physiotherapy for 2 months but It is not relieved. So what should I do now?
I am 59 year old male suffering from pain and stiffness in ankle joint and tendon behind the ankle and calf muscle. Please advise.
My mouse age 45 she's having gout and swelling. Her Uric acid level is 7.2. Can you please tell me the diet she can have for breakfast lunch and dinner? And what else she can have to reduce her Uric acid levels. Please.
Jab mein koi ball ya heavy item throw karta hu tab muje pain hota h back side pe. Please give me solution.
Arthritis is defined as a disease that causes painful inflammation and stiffness in joints. There are some food items, which you should avoid if you are suffering from arthritis since they can worsen your condition and lead to inflammation and joint pain. Stick to a smart, nutritious diet that doesn't make you gain weight.
The following food items should be struck off your daily meals:
- Red Meat: Red meat has high levels of saturated fat. Patients of arthritis must avoid consuming foods containing saturated fat because they contribute to obesity. They also contain Omega-6 fatty acids, which lead to inflammation if the intake is high. Red meat contributes to higher overall fat and calorie intake.
- Sugar and Refined Flour: Sugar and refined flour may cause an upsurge in blood sugar levels. When there is a spike in your blood sugar levels, the body produces a pro-inflammatory chemical called cytokines to break down the carbohydrates. This results in inflammation, worsening your arthritis symptoms. They also increase your weight, putting more and more pressure on the joints.
- Fried Foods: Eliminating fried foods from your diet helps in reducing the levels of inflammation. Fried foods increase oxidation in the body's cells due to toxins called advanced glycation endproducts or age. They are high in fat and lead to obesity. Moreover, most restaurants use hydrogenated oils which are rich in trans fats. Trans fats are even more harmful than saturated fats when it comes to inflammation, chronic heart diseases and other health problems.
- Alcohol and tobacco: High intake of alcohol causes a surge in the body levels of CRP or C - reactive protein which is a powerful agent of inflammation. The risk of developing rheumatoid arthritis is higher among smokers.
- Processed Foods: Foods that are ready to eat and require minimal cooking contain several ingredients that cause inflammation. They are loaded with saturated fats, refined flour and sugar and are extremely unhealthy and worsen arthritic pain.
- Corn Oil: Many foods, especially baked foods, are cooked in corn oil or other oils which are rich in omega 6 fatty acids and trigger inflammation. Corn oil can be replaced with olive oil that is rich in omega 3 fatty acids which is anti-inflammatory. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.