Find numerous Hematologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Hematologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Hematologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
My name is rakesh. My hand is brake after 3 month. I want madison but pain is not remove. please help.
I am taking olsartan 40 mg and thyronorm 0.25 mg. since some days I am feeling Body and joint pain. what I have to do? Please help me.
I have hearing problem in my right ear. I listen little sound of whistle at the time of sleeping like a bee sound. Please tell me what I do. Thanking You.
I am 22 year old I have pain in my joints I use move to have relief for a period of time. What can you do for this?
Hi i'm 23 years old female I have back ache while riding scooter but I haven't consulted any doctors is there any pills which I could recover in that i'm planning for my pregnancy will I get problem during that time. And I m planning take vitamin E capsules can you suggest me some good product for glowing skin and healthy hair. Thanks.
Sir mein kareeb 2 months se apni adiyon ke dard se pareshan hoon. Morning mein to bahut hi pain rahta hei. Please help me.
Hello dr, my left shoulder pain severe from long time while sitting in front of system and driving bike also I tried nucoxia Mr. and applied gel but no result my bp is 150/90.
I am 33 years old male and I am feeling some pain in my legs and fingers. Sometimes it ia very painful. And I am feeing some pain in shoulders too. Please help me.
I suffer from pain in my thighs and calf muscles whenever I finish a football match and it lasts for 4 to 5 days I need to rest and can't play for those days So What can I do for a faster muscle recovery and efficiency? Thank you.
Sir I have some problem in sleeping I can not sleep much better and sleeping was anxiety to me. In sleeping I always wake up. So please help me.
Hi Doctor, I am 21 years old boy I am concerned about my health I do not want any problem in future like joint pain, diabetes, heart problem etc. What routine should I follow in terms of food and exercise to avoid these things.
If getting quality sleep is something that you may not be experiencing regularly, you need to take steps to correct it. Sleep improves your health and revitalizes your body allowing your body to be refreshed and energetic.
In today's world, getting quality sleep has become a luxury due to various factors like excessive work and the internet. There are certain tips, which you may follow to improve the quality of your sleep. Some of them are:
- Limit caffeine intake: Drinking too much coffee stimulates the body making you energized and thus hampering your ability to fall asleep. Aim to avoid coffee at least 5-6 hours before you go to sleep.
- Follow a sleep schedule: You should make it a habit to go to bed and wake up at the same time on a regular basis. This will allow you to fall asleep easily as the body's internal sleep cycle is reinforced, thus facilitating better sleep.
- Try to create a comfortable environment: Comfort is an important factor when it comes to sleep. A proper environment with comfortable clothing allows you to relax and experience better sleep. Make sure the room is dark, cool and quiet to help you fall asleep faster.
- Pre-sleep routine: You may follow a ritual before you go to sleep on a regular basis as this may help in preparing the body for sleep. Taking a bath or engaging in mediation for a few minutes are wonderful practices to follow before you sleep.
- Exercise on a regular basis: You should exercise on a regular basis as this will allow you to sleep better. Exercises also releases endorphins that improves your overall wellbeing.
- Reduce stress: Aim to reduce stress as this will allow you to sleep better. Stress may cause anxiety and insomnia which may impair your sleep.
- Eat light meals for dinner: Eating carbohydrates laden meals for dinner may hamper your digestion and cause problems in your sleep. So eat light meals and preferably two hours before you go to bed.