Find numerous Pathologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pathologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Antesh K. YadavYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, my whole body is very painful and it will yell you the best treatment and which I too cold, sometimes even in our head hurts.
I have a desk job and my weight has grown up till 89. It was 59 last 4 months ago. My body is paining due to that. What should I do?
I have pain in my shoulder when I came in contact with cold orin winter season this pain constantly happen due to cold and in night this pain became so hard that I can't able to sleep.
I am 66 years old lady and had undergone knee replacement surgery one year back .Some times gets the. Pain due to cervical spontelasys . Little over weight . I am having issues of numbness in my fingers and legs at times ,especially from sleeping positions .
Hi I am 35 years old male, I have been diagnosed has diabetic patient 2 years back, I am suffering from chest pain, body pain, I feel very tried, some times there is pain left side of body from head to toe, indigestion, my finger shake automatically. I am very much worried, I consulted Diabetic and Cardiologist, done with all tests like TMT, HB1CA other related tests, all were normal, but still I am having chest pain and tiredness, weakness. Please suggest what should I do , waiting for your reply.
In a regular working days when I wake up early in the morning my whole body suffers from a little pain why?
I am 38 year old male. Full vegetarian, no smoking no alcohol have aching problem in my feet, hand and whole body specially in winter its acute. Taken many homeopathy medicine as well allopathic medicine but not permanent solution. When I use cytrigine it is ok for 2 days. But again it starts. Sometime reddishness on skin over and above skin. Consulted skin specialist, physician as well used moisturising cream but no permanent solution. When I apply olive or mustard oil it relaxes but for one night. This problem is acute specially in night when I came home. This problem is for 10-11 years.
I am getting sudden shock in special body parts like pelvic cavity while playing. I think this is due to weak nervous system. Suggest me a plan to get rid of this shocks and pains.
There are many structures in the lumbar spine that can cause pain. Any kind of trouble to the nerves and veins that goes through the spine, joint issues, the disks themselves, the bones and the muscles - would all be able to act as a cause behind the pain.
Numerous lumbar spine conditions are interrelated. For instance, an unstable joint can lead to disk degeneration, which can put weight on the nerve roots and cause the disk to collapse at times. The following are the main reasons behind the lumbar disk pain:
- Problems in the muscles: The biggest reason behind lumbar disk pain is muscle strain or other muscle issues. Strain because of truly difficult work, twisting, or different activities that can put pressure on your spine like heavy lifting, cause the disk to rupture or slip at times.
- Disk degeneration: Intervertebral disks are pads that are spongy and act as shock absorbers. This can cause pain in your disk. This condition can be referred to with many names, however, is famously known as degenerative disk disease.
- Lumbar Disk Herniation: Herniated disks are most common reasons behind the lumbar disk pain. A herniated disk may be caused all of a sudden because of damage to the spine or truly difficult work or happen gradually as a form of general wear and tear in the spine. Leg pain (sciatica) is the most widely recognized symptom of a herniated disk.
- Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction: The sacroiliac joint, which attaches to the base of the lumbar spine and the tip of the tailbone, can cause lumbar disk pain or even sciatic pain if there is any kind of fracture in the joint that allows for movement or rather, limits any particular movement.
- Spondylolisthesis: Spondylolisthesis happens when one vertebra slips behind the other or underneath it. The slip most normally happens in the lower lumbar vertebrae (e.g. L4 –L5 or L5 – S1). In case that the slipped vertebra presses the nerve root at that point, it can bring about shooting leg pain and gradually foot pain as well.
There are certain ways in which this problem can be treated to a certain extent. These methods are as follows:
- Common medications: Muscle relaxants. This solution works as an anti-depressant of the nervous system and expands as well as relaxes the tense muscles, easing pain from muscle stiffness or fits
- Back supports: A few patients find that a back support can be used to bring comfort and gradually diminish the pain. There is some proof that using a brace every day, can speed up the healing process and lessen the pain. A back support may likewise be useful after back surgery.
- Back Braces: Epidural steroid infusion. This infusion includes a steroid inserted specifically into the external piece of the dural sac, which surrounds the spinal chord. An x-ray, called fluoroscopy, is utilized to control the needle in the right area. The objective of the infusion is to soothe the pain by decreasing irritation around a compressed nerve root. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.