Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Anshumla Shukla KulkarniYour feedback matters!
My mom. age is 47 years. She has huge amount of bleeding problem .is that related with age or something else please suggest some medicines or remedy to cure it.
Sir I want to ask that if I kiss a girl (lip to lip) does she got pregnant I totally confused about it Many fake news are on google plzzz doctors help me.
I am not getting proper Periods and only one day the blood is flowing I am joining weight and loosing Hairs and my skin is getting worse day by day I have got pcod scanned it has been started how can I get rid of all these problems.
I n my partner have done sex on the first day of my menses without protection. Is their any chances of getting any diseases to me or him? Do their is any future prblm to us. Is their any chances of getting AIDS or any other diseases to us. please ans fast.
My wife is pregnant first time i cant know how many times injections give him and which month for healthy baby.
My ultrasound report: Uterus:- normal size retroverted uterus seen with 10 mm size intramural myoma in ant wall Lt ovary has a post ovulated irregular cyst rt ovary is normal cervix. And endometrium are normal Minimal fluid in pod seen. Sir/madam please can you tell us what is in report.
Hi doctor I am 30 year old man married for the last 2 years and my wife is 29 years. We are planning for a baby. Just wondering if you can give me some tips that will help us bring up a healthy baby. I have a hectic work schedule and end up working for 12 hours daily as my profession of hr demands. Also could you please advise if a need to follow certain diet. I am on the obese side can it affect our baby planning. My wife also have poly cystic overy (pco. Thank you for your advise in advance.
Muje kuch time se har mnth pith or kamar(back Pain) me pain rahta h sath hi meri pcod ki ,krimson 35, ovabless,Glyciphage chal rahi h sath hi please muje ye bhi batae ki hum baby planing kar rahe h iske bad baby hone ke chances hai kya please reply.
I had sex with my boyfriend with protection, despite of which I'm late on my period by 5 days. Should be worried ?
After suffering from civere stomach pain and much bleeding - during menses - my wife has undergone sonographical test and in which fibroids have been found. Please advise me except operation is there any remedial way - opting tablets etc.
Here are top 6 nutrients that are a must for women of all ages.
1) Vitamin B12 - Women suffer from extreme fatigue as soon as they reach late 20s or mid-30s and vitamin B12 has proven to be extremely efficient in not only curbing the feeling of fatigue, but also in promoting swiftness and alertness in the body.
2) Vitamin D3 - Lack of vitamin D3 is detrimental for breast and ovarian cancers which plague a large number of women. This vitamin also builds immunity against certain autoimmune diseases and provides adequate strength to muscles, bones and teeth.
3) Iron - Adequate levels of iron in the body ensures that you never run out of energy and are always active. In addition, iron plays an important role in maintaining efficient functioning of the brain.
4) Vitamin B6 - Vitamin B6 mainly promotes the maintenance of a healthy and regular sleep pattern and protects against sleep-related disorders such as insomnia. It also helps in the correct regulation of your appetite while maintaining hormonal balance, thus protecting you from mood disorders.
5) Folate - Women who are expecting or have recently given birth certainly benefit a great deal from adequate consumption of folate. These women are highly vulnerable to a number of spinal and brain defects which are effectively prevented by the nutrient. It also helps to make the body highly resistant to colon and breast cancers.
6) Calcium - Calcium is like a wonder drug for all women as it solves a majority of problems which hinder their daily life. It plays an important role in maintaining a stable blood pressure and is extremely efficient in controlling certain noxious symptoms of PMS. It is important also to maintain their bone density as they age.
If you have any questions on women health, please click on 'Consult.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
Hello doc, I am 24 week pregnant (23 wks 3 day) but still I can not feel my baby movement. But the ultrasound shows every thing perfect and this is my first pregnancy. So whn could I feel those movement. please rply.
As the winters are approching, most of us tend to find ourselves drawn to anything that’s going to warm up our insides. Understandably, a refreshing, tall glass of water doesn’t make upto the list in terms of what we think is going to help us withstand the cold .however drinking water is just as important in Winter as it is in Summer.
Want to know how????? ............ well Here’s the ans!!!!!
With the lower temperature outside, there’s no doubt most of us can be found inside near a heater, or rugged up in 2-3 layers of clothing. While we may not be perspiring in 35 degree heat, this warm environment can still be very dehydrating for our bodies and skin.So By drinking 8 glasses of water a day,we can ensure that our bodies are well hydrated and also our skin soft and supple naturally.
but Maintaining our body temperature and keeping us cool isn’t the only purpose of drinking water. Our bodies are 60 – 80% water and we use water every time we move, eat, breath, have a bowel movement etc. Keeping up your water intake in winter is just as beneficial (and necessary) for your health and comfort as it is in the warmer months.
Light, fresh salads and juices tend to be back of mind once winter arrives as the cooler months make a lot of us crave richer foods – creamy curries, cheesy pastas and decadent chocolate treats sound familiar? With an increase of these more complex foods in our system, our bodies need water to assist with digestion. To avoid digestion problems and to truly enjoy your wintery treat, your body needs more water than what these foods can provide alone.
By not drinking enough water, your body interprets this as there being limited water available in the environment you’re in. It therefore takes action and begins to limit its abilities in order to survive. As a result, you may find it difficult to concentrate or generally perform at your usual standard. When your body is getting enough water however, you will find yourself operating at your best!
Whilst it may not be as inviting to reach for a cool glass of water when it’s cold outside, don’t think you need it any less!!!!!!
Hello. I am 30 years old female unmarried I was 54 and now I am 63 I hv gained weight in just 2 yrs. I wanna shed at least 5 kgs please suggest me what to do. thanks.
Cervical dysplasia is a type of condition, which occurs before cancer. This condition is associated with abnormal cell growth occurring in the cervix, uterus, vagina and endocervical canal. Cervical dysplasia is most commonly caused by the human-papillomavirus and is a sexually transmitted infection or STI. This disease is common in young women under 30 years of age. It is worth noting however, that cervical dysplasia can occur at any age whatsoever. Here are the causes of cervical dysplasia.
- HPV infection: An infection caused by the human papillomavirus is the main reason why cervical dysplasia occurs. It is worth noting that HPV is most commonly transmitted through sex.
- Smoking: People who smoke are twice as likely to suffer from cervical dysplasia in comparison to those who do not.
- Immunosuppressive drugs: These are more likely to cause cervical dysplasia because they weaken the immune system of your body.
- Organ transplant: Organ transplant also increases your chances of cervical dysplasia due to the fact that it weakens your immune system.
- HIV-AIDS: This is a disease, which also weakens your immune response and therefore increases your chances of contracting cervical dysplasia.
There are not too many symptoms of cervical dysplasia and it can only be diagnosed using a Pap test without, which more complicated tests have to be performed.
Once the diagnosis for this is complete, several factors will have to be considered before deciding, which treatment to give the patient. These include the age of the patient and the severity of the condition. However, in most of the cases women who have cervical dysplasia are not treated and the cell growth goes away on its own however when it is treated the following treatments are used.
- Cone biopsy
- Laser surgery