Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anshumla Shukla KulkarniYour feedback matters!
If a girl's hymen is broke, how can I understand whether it was broke by doing sex or by sports activity. Please Explain.
As a physiotherapist, we recommend that you carry out physical movements worth 60 minutes every day to maintain your physical health.
Hi Dr. 24 july my period date n 21 july I have lil pink discharge n den stop after 25 I test den I am pregnant report is positive vid two dark lines I have 8 year child. After six weeks Dr. do ultrasound there was no heartbeat only lil size sac show den she advice me wait for two weeks n test progesterone that was 3.6 she also gave me daily injection for it bt tomorrow 8 week complete n the sac was as usual no change in size n no heartbeat so she said abort hi krna hoga n I take medicine for it. Bt my problem is nw when next I plan for it again .she said after 3 months .i do 3 abortion which was my choice becoz I dnt want second child .but today I want n this happen vid me my thyroid is ok .dr said progesterone reason for this. Nw when I plan for baby I have start medicine for progesterone so that dis not happen again. Wat I do please help can I conceive early if I take medicines n all.
I'm suffering from irregular periods from last 3 months. During periods my back and stomach is aching, sometimes nausea and dizziness too. I am suffering with white discharge until the day before I get period. I consulted gynecologist for my problem, but she said its all because of acidity and my haemoglobin level is low. N she checked my lower abdomen everything was fine. I have slight thyroid problem too. This month I did not get period and my breast is paining from 1 week. Is low levels of blood may also leads to delay of menstrual cycle. Please suggest me a good solution.
Dear sir, 34 years 92 kgs n 5. 2" tall .absolutely no libido, inactive lot of water retention feel cold n don like to bath. Have two kids 8 yrs, 5 years thru c- section. Get irritated easily n unhappy with obesity. Feel fatigue n sleepy, no stamina. Hv no sugar, no bp; no thyroid. Or other symptoms. I want to get rid off my weight n water retention as quickly as possible. Also any medicine for libido. please advise.
As physiotherapist, we recommend that you carry out physical movements worth 60 minutes everyday to maintain your physical health.
Hello. M aarzoo I am having a hypothyroid. Due to which my periods cycle is not regular. From 6 month. I was under a treatment of one of mine Dr. Every month she use to give a tablet of 5 days through which period flows get started. But till what time I will follow such. Want to know about best thyroid Specialist in thane. To whom I consult. It's been 40 days past still period haven't come.
After having unprotected sex and taking a ipill within 24hrs of it, and if there is no bleeding even after 5 days of taking the pill. Does it mean that the girl has conceived?
I am having brown color bleeding during my period I took a unwanted 72 few days back can I be pregnant?
hi, I had breast but no nipple, is there problem after married and after baby. Is there any treatment for this problem. Please suggest some way.
Infertility is a very common problem among both men and women and it refers to the inability to conceive even after regular unprotected sex. The causes of this can be varied and some of the most prominent ones are:
Causes in Women:
1. Polycystic ovarian syndrome - PCOS is a medical condition in women in which they do not ovulate. It is a major cause of infertility in most women. It can often result in irregular menstruation and an increase in the release of male hormones in the female body. This causes male symptoms like the growth of a beard, hoarse voice etc. in females. The probable causes of this condition comprise being over or under weight, thyroid imbalance etc. It is possible to treat this condition with medical aid and weight management can also prove to be helpful.
2. Lack of sufficient healthy eggs - As you grow in age, the number and health of your eggs decline significantly. This could be a possible reason for your infertility. In this condition, optimizing egg health by maintaining a healthy weight and quitting alcohol and cigarettes can help you get rid of your infertility.
3. Blockage of the fallopian tubes - Blockage of or damage to the fallopian tubes causes the tubal factor that is responsible for infertility in women. The tubal factor can also be a result of endometriosis or any sexually transmitted disease like Chlamydia etc.
Causes in Men:
1. Ejaculatory disorders - Retrograde ejaculation, premature ejaculation, and other issues associated with ejaculation may cause infertility in men. In retrograde ejaculation, the semen enters the bladder instead of emerging out of the penis during orgasm. In premature ejaculation, the ejaculation occurs before the vagina is prepared to receive the semen.
2. Chromosome defects - Disorders like Klinefelter's syndrome can cause abnormal growth of the male reproductive organs resulting in infertility. Other such syndromes include Kallmann's syndrome, Karatagener's syndrome, cystic fibrosis etc. These conditions are mostly genetic.
3. Hormonal imbalance - Male infertility can also be a result of hormonal imbalances like hypogonadism (low testosterone levels), disorders of the testicles, abnormal functioning of the pituitary, thyroid, adrenal and the other glands as well.
Related Tip: Common causes of infertility in Women?