Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Anshumla Shukla KulkarniYour feedback matters!
I want to make sex relations with my girlfriend. But I do not want to use condoms please tell its safe and also tell I do not want her pregnant.
I am pregnant. I have crossed 3 and half months now. What are all the food I can have this period. Can anybody suggest some good food to maintain my health as well as my baby too.
We have done TORCH test. Rubella- IgM result is 0.08 Is it positive or negative? Which result is favorable? Normal range- Less than 0.80=Negative Greater than 1.2 =positive.
I am a 47, female, have menstrual problem, tests indicate low Hbg - 9.5 T3 T4 N THS NORMAL sugar RANDOM 102 USG The uterus is bulky. A 3.1x 2.7 cm fibroid is seen in fundus of uterus the endometrial thickness is 16 mm. Needs further evaluation.
During periods there is clots, many times it causes a feeling of high fever but its not, weakness n laziness? Please tell me what's the reason behind it. N how to prevent it?
Am married since 2012, but yet not get a child, My problem is early ejaculate a sperm in during sex also my wife problem is irregular periods she is 23 years old. Now my question is we will get a child.
This is query for a 18 years old girl whose suffering from primary amenorrhea please suggest needful treatment prescription.
Why one should go for lapro hysteroscopy? And provide complete details about this. Any risk factor or any other option is there any medicine for cure. Cost of Lapro surgery.?
Sir, I want to know, during pregnancy period sex is safe or not? My wife is pregnant (one and 1/2 months) I hear during pregnancy sex is not safe because it is harmful 4 forthcoming child. Is it true or not please tell me.
Dear Doctors, Last month Feb 16, I had unprotected sex with my BF, and I took postpone72 tablet, And also I had my periods on Feb24 as normal, But this month, till now my periods not happening and I following a healthy diet Please help me, Is this effect of tablet or? Now I am ready for pregnant. Kindly suggest.
I am 31 years old. I have thyroid and PCOD and I am taking Glygiphiage 500 mg for morning and night. and having Folvit 5 mg in morning and Thyronorm 50mg tablet in Morning and NACFIL Forte Sachaet 5 mg in night time. Finally I had mensus on 01.01.2015 and 22.01.2015 I got few drops of blood . but normally I have mensus in 29 to 30 days time. but till 17th feb 2015 I don't have get mensus. please tell me this is pregnant or what? 2 times I had pregnant and abortion. due to belated ovem. my question is this is pregnant or not? I have vomiting sensus as well as pain in stomach for 2 days?
She is having problem of period which come in a abnormal way nd it is not predicted when it was going to happen with heavy bleeding. Is this is a serious issue kindly suggest.
What are the chances of pregnancy .she takes ipill within 4 hours of intercourse. Nd she had withdrawal bleeding. Nd two negative test after 10 and 15 days of intercourse. Withdrawal has came before one day of her due date of periods. Nd it remains upto 3 days. Bt now suddenly she spotting little bit blood. Frm 5th may to 6 th may. Now it stops. So is this due to pregnancy. Or is she is pregnant.
My daughter is 23 years old. Problem is she has pcos and does not get her periods regularly. She is around 80 kgs and 5.6ft tall. She is under homeopathy treatment but does not take medicine properly. My question is can she conceive after marriage easily. Thyroid level is normal. Next year I am planning to get her married.
Ectopic pregnancy: Causes and symptoms
Ectopic pregnancy happens if the egg implants itself in the fallopian tube in place of the uterus. That's why this form of pregnancy is called a tubal pregnancy as well. Many a time, it may also implant itself in the belly, ovary or the cervix. If the egg is allowed to develop in the fallopian tube, it brings about the bursting of the tube, leading to instances of heavy bleeding.
What really causes this condition?
In this type of pregnancy, the cause isn't always easy to arrive at. In many cases, certain conditions have been found to bring about this pregnancy and these are:
- Damages to the fallopian tubes in the form of scarring and inflammation due to a preceding medical infection, condition or surgery
- Imbalances in the body's hormone levels
- Abnormalities in the genes
- Birth defects
- Medical problems that have an effect on the shape and condition of the reproductive organs and fallopian tubes
- Though it's rare, ectopic pregnancy can occur while using an intrauterine device or system for birth control
- Inflammation of your reproductive system such as pelvic inflammatory disease
How do you know that you suffer from one?
In terms of signs that will help you to easily identify whether you're having an ectopic pregnancy, the initial signs are:
- Light bleeding from your vagina
- Pain in the abdomen or in the pelvic region, which tends to occur after 6-8 weeks of a missed period
The other symptoms of this condition reveal themselves as you progress through the pregnancy and include,
- Dizziness or fainting as a result of internal bleeding
- Shoulder pain brought on by bleeding in the abdominal region
- Signs of shock
- Worsening of pelvic or belly pain
- Heavy vaginal bleeding
Additionally, a person with ectopic pregnancy also experience signs associated with early pregnancy such as:
- Tender breasts
- Missed period
- Increased in frequency of urination
Related Tip: 6 Pregnancy Complications You Need to Know About
Vaginal rejuvenation is a surgical procedure or technique where the inner and outer muscles and structures around the vagina are surgically tightened. Remember that the vagina and surrounding tissues are composed of muscles and elastic tissue. With age and the process of childbirth, these go through a lot of changes. This could lead to changes in the way a woman experiences sex and improve her urinary function. All of this can affect overall health, both physically and emotionally.
Vaginal rejuvenation as a surgery helps to restore muscle tone, improve control and strength. It not just increases sexual pleasure, but can also relieve urinary incontinence.
Ideal candidates: Now, there are specific women who would benefit from this. They are:
- Women who desire a more youthful appearance and improved functioning of the vulva and vaginal areas.
- Women with weakened muscle tone and strength. This could be result of aging, trauma, genetics, or childbirth. In these women, the vaginal tissues are stretched and therefore have less tone and strength and poor control. The sexual experience may be less than satisfactory because of the laxity of these tissues.
Options: Rejuvenation of the vagina can begin with a nonsurgical option and progress to gradually invasive modes.
- The first option would be the Kegel exercise. This involves conscious effort on the woman to hold her breath and consciously control the pelvic floor muscle contractions. This can be done anywhere and often yields wonderful results.
- The second option is the laser wherein a beam of fractional laser light is used to heat the vaginal tissues to about 60 to 70 degrees Celsius. This increased heat causes neocollagenesis, which is the production of new collagen that is firmer and more elastic. The result is growth of a thicker, more youthful vaginal lining.
- The next option would be surgical where the vaginal tissues are surgically manipulated to remove excess, redundant tissue, or shaped to improve cosmetic appearance. This is often required if the pelvic floor muscles have separated. These exercises need to be followed up with Kegel for long-lasting results.
- Increases friction during sexual intercourse
- Improves control over vaginal tissues and muscles
- Improves sexual satisfaction
- Improves cosmetic appearance of the vaginal area
- Reduces internal and external vaginal diameters
- Strengthens the pelvic floor, and can also help relieve urinary incontinence
What to expect?
- This procedure may not be covered by insurance
- Get yourself in safe hands and be clear on what to expect. Expectation mismatch can be a big disappointment post-surgery, and there is nothing much that can be done about that aspect. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Hello doctor Meri wife ka period nai aa paya hai av tk jb ki date kal ka hi tha pregnancy bhi test kr liya usne umse bhi koi problem nai hai to period late kyu ho rha hai aisa pehle to kv nai hua hai.
What you see and feel depends on the type of psoriasis you have. You may have just a few of the signs and symptoms listed below, or you may have many.
- Skin looks like it is burned.
-Most (or all) of the skin on the body turns bright red.
-Body cannot maintain its normal temperature of 98.6° F.
- Person gets very hot or very cold.
-Heart beats too fast.
If it looks like a person has erythrodermic psoriasis, get the person to a hospital right away its very emergency. The person’s life may be in danger