Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Jaw Orthopedics Treatment
Knee Braces For Osteoarthritis Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anshul GuptaYour feedback matters!
She feels pain in ankle and heels followed by area under the knees. She feels urge to get massage, and that too very forcefully and she always feel the heels to be rubbed against a pointed thing, whether the edge of bed, stairs and even comb. There are no bruises or swelling. Everything seems fine. Please suggest the best solution for this.
I am 52 years old, suffering from a hereditary disease bunions or increased foot thumb bone. Because if this I am unable to wear closed footwear. The problem become painful after a minor accident when a almirah falls in my foot. Now they become swollen all the time. I am having a treatment with a specialized doctor who suggested me to go for surgery as a permanent solution. I want to what are my other options. Can someone please guide me. Surgery would be a costly solution, and I am worried about aide effects. Are there any side effects involved?
Hello sir, Actually since yesterday I am having fever and body pains also. And every joint of body is paining. What should i do?
I am 20 year old male and I am suffering from knee pain how to cover this obstacle from my life pls suggest me something to cover up this obstacle. thanks.
Pain on knees how to reduce this pain. And also give me a better suggestion for that pain. And also I have A diabetic problem.
I'm 43 years old having back pain since 3 months after digonise it is a l4 l5 bulge n sciatica pain said Dr. Now after a one month medicine still mild pain is there on right leg lower back. Done physiotherapy for 2 days they said no pain so no therepy just do some stretch excerise it vll be ok they said. Will it get normal or surgery is necessary I used to drive for long journey by road gym walking please suggest.
I am 56 year old male and I have suffering the knee pain my knees sounds kt kt when sit or stand I show the doctor he said this is arthritis he give me medicine that is Hcq 200; Lefno 20; defcort 6 I have taken thees but I have no result now my rite leg is feeling pain and my foot is like sunn and feet and heels are also feel pain what I do for relief.
Hello Doctor, From last 4-5 days I am continuously feeling pain on my right hand side of the back side of the brain at the point where our skull ends, don't know why it is paining help me our suggest some exercise. I have also noticed that I am unable to concentrate on my studies suggest some memory boost exercise and medicine.
A fracture separates a single solid object into two or more pieces due to pressure. In medical terms, a fracture refers to a broken bone due to some kind of external trauma. A crack in the bone, on the other hand, it does not cause a clean break in the bone, there is only a separation or discontinuity in the bone material.
A crack in the bone caused due to repeated stress is often called as 'hairline fracture'. Here are the basic differences between a crack and a fracture in the bone and how to treat them:
- A crack or hairline fracture is rarely caused by a single injury. It is usually the result of bone fatigue, which may be caused due to repeated, concentrated stress over a long period of time and thus, it is also called as 'stress fracture'. Other bone fractures are almost always the result of sudden and severe force on the bones.
- The skeletal system constantly remodels itself. The cells, known as 'osteoblasts' absorb calcium and secrete bone connective tissue. If a particular site is exposed to recurrent bouts of force (which are individually not impactful enough to cause a crack), over time the osteoblasts in that region malfunction and the crack appears. Muscular exhaustion can also cause cracks in the bone. Fractures are caused due to sudden external single force trauma to the bone. Nutritional problems like deficiencies of Calcium, Phosphorus, vitamin D and excessive smoking decrease the bone mineral density and increase the chance of both cracks and fractures.
- Symptoms of a crack are swelling, tenderness and sharp pain in the injured region and the symptoms worsen over time. A fracture has similar symptoms and might also exhibit an external physical distortion and makes it impossible to move that part of the body that where the bone is broken.
- An MRI is often suggested for detecting the crack or crack-prone areas because an X-ray can only detect the crack after it widens somewhat or the bone starts paining because the rays cannot pass through the tiny gap in bone material. A fracture is easily detectable by an X-ray because the rays pass right through the break.
- Complete rest for six to eight weeks is the most effective way of healing a crack. Using a walking boot in case of cracks in the leg bones in also helpful. Healing fractures require extensive medical intervention. Surgical techniques like bone grafting and the insertion of metal plates are used to reposition the broken bone.