Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Ankita AsherYour feedback matters!
I broke my bone 6 weeks ago and had a cast. It was removed yesterday but the bone doesn't look straight on my xray. My doctor said that it is fine like that since now it's connected. Is this really true or it will cause me more problems in the future.
I am 72 years old man I have a joint problem in the knee of my right leg its bone at knee pain very much when I sit or walk so please help me. Please give some names of medicines.
Hello doctor, since a week am going to gym for my fitness and I find my both the hands especially left hand very weak. When I was going to gym last year I used to do at least 30 pull ups and 30 dips and now I find very hard to even complete five pull ups I find my both arms very weak what should I do to make my arms strong as before. In this one year of gap I left the gym due to laziness and I masturbated alot like four times a week and I had a habit of keeping tobacco pillow like chain khane in my mouth and I stopped that recently. I smoke occasionally whenever I drink alcohol like once a week and am ready to listen whatever you suggest me please help me make my both arms strong like before and I dint met with any accident and no fracture too just like that it became weak thank you and I'll be hoping you will help me as soon as possible.
I am having severe pain in my left arm especially at the shoulder region. It is paining from last 1 week. I think it is bcoz I sleep on my arm. But I am not sure. please guide me on this. I don't know the exact cause. Suggest the most appropriate Diagnosis and treatment.
I am 26 years and I am having chronic pain on my shoulder please advise for my son I am 59 and having bp from last week onwards.
Sir, I am a 18 year old boy . I feel very severe headache and back pain. cannot sleep at night due to this. Pls give me a good remedy pls help me.
Hamartoma, site not mention found in my report after my surgery of infected cyst removal and its on my knee. What I have to do now?
I have a back pain from last 6-7 years when I visited an ortho its was a normal thing he gave me some pain killers to eat. Then it stated again. What should I do.
Swelling & Pain in right thigh (still exists). Venous inflammation seen all over the right leg now subsided (probably with Heparin cream). Venous Doppler test of right lower limb was normal with Panniculitis lateral aspect of right thigh & medial aspect of right knee joint to be correlated clinically.
Good evening sir/madam I will get very horrible abdominal, back and legs pain and vomiting sensation first day of my menstrual cycle I am suffering with this pain from last 10 years I consulted many doctors they will say their is no problem once you get marry it will reduce please help me how reduce this pain.
I was suffering from mild fever from yesterday and I had feel vomiting even when I eating my favorite foods my knee was getting more pain and I got cold too, is this symptoms will lead to some viral fever please clarify my doubt.
While sleeping maybe my right hand wrist came under head for long time maybe due to which my wrist is paining. What exactly might be the reason? Has it injured nerves? Remedy for it please, i'm able to to regular work but pain is there. Incident took place 4-5 days before.
Frozen shoulder or adhesive capsulitis is one of the most common disorders of shoulders, usually observed in people aged above 35. Though there is no correlation between gender and age, this disorder seems to strike when the shoulder joint’s fluid connective tissue becomes stiff and inflamed somehow, thus restricting overall motion and causing sessions of indescribable pain. Though the scientific community has not been able to come up with any explanation for the exact causes of such disorders, it is believed to be associated with past trauma or injury to the said area, and/or may involve some auto-immune components.
Exercises which can bring relief:
- Finger walk: Facing a wall at a distance of three quarters of your arm's length, use your fingertips of the affected arm to reach the wall at your waist level. Use your fingers to slowly walk up the wall just as in a spider motion till the level you are comfortable.
- Cross body reach: Use the unaffected arm to gently lift and turn the affected arm across the body; the shoulder should be stretched by applying gentle pressure on it.
- Towel stretch: Use both arms to hold a towel of about 3 feet in length behind the back horizontally; using the unaffected arm, pull the affected arm upwards.
- Pendulum stretch: Stand upright and then gently lean forward, using the good arm to support your weight. Let your affected arm hang low, such that free movements can be observed. Rotate your affected arm in a circular motion, preferably with a diameter of about a foot. 10 revolutions a day are ideal for beginners, which can later be increased. However, make sure that you are comfortable with this exercise, and allow your arm to move freely without stretching it forcibly.
- Armpit stretch: Using your unaffected arm, lift the affected arm on a table/shelf placed at your chest level. Bend your knees gradually, stretch your armpit gently, and then slowly straighten it. Try to stretch a little further with each bend, without forcing it on your shoulder.
- Inward rotation: Hook a rubber exercise band to a fixed position such as a doorknob; hold one end of the band with your affected arm such that your elbow makes a right angle. Gently pull the band about two to five inches towards your body, keep it for five seconds and then let it go.
- Outward rotation: Use both your hands to hold a rubber exercise band such that your elbows make a right angle with the band. Pull your affected arm away from your body by about five inches, keep it that way for five seconds, and then gently let it go. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.