Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Ankita AsherYour feedback matters!
Dr. am 17 I was abused by my uncle so I used misoprostol to abort .i took tablets yesterday night and I had sever back pani and abdominal pani too but I did not get bleed within 4 hours I got bleed only at the morning and my bleeding was not to sever I was just like my regular periods what should I do will the abortion be success because am afraid to go to an doctor please help mee.
I have knee's pain when I wake up in the morning. I started sleep in A.C so what is cause and treatment for this?
I am 62 years old, male. weight-73 kg. Height.5 ft-6 Inch. For last. 04 months I am suffering from Heavy pains in both knee joint of both Legs. I approached to Orthopedic Doctor .He had taken X-RAY & advised than the distance (Gap) both legs bones has decreased.(Less than std). He had given medicine for 15 days. But this treatment not found suitable. Hence I approached to "Homeopathic Doctor" He gives "Homeopathic medicine" & advised to take for 06 months. This Doctor told me that" Taking this Homeopathic Medicine for .06 Months will deposit Calcium on wearout point of Bones & required gap between two bones will increased" Hence Please. Advised & guide me that above information by "Homeopathic Doctor" is "True" Except above Problem, my health is good in all respect. Please Guide me. Thanking You.
I have a doubt that I am suffering from spondylitis. What are the tests that I can go through? What are the natural ways to cure it?
Hi there, whenever I walk around 15 mins from my home to railway station, I find that my right leg pains after around 10 mins. This is happening on daily basis. Please suggest a permanent solution for this problem.
Dear sir, my son is 12 year old. Uske knee ke upar thai ki haddi bad gayi h maine use ortho doctor ko dikhaya tha kuchh doctor kehte h opretion ko kucch kehte h jab 18 year ka ho jaye to karana m confues hu aap hi bataye kya karna chahiye .xray karaya tha uski report aap ko bhej raha hu dekh kar dekh kar bataye kya kare.
I am 35 years old man but I felt like 55 years. Always feeling very tired and leg pain. I can't actively do my work. Please suggest me to active.
I am a 55 years old male & have back pain at lower part of spinal cod for last 3 months what should do?
I am 60 yrs old male suffering from limb girdle muscular deystrophy. Have you any treatment for this disease?
Whenever I was walking and sit after walking my right leg starts to pain for a longer time. Due to this I am get worried.
My father age 55 .he has done surgical surgery in January 2017 .after operation one more problem found which was called bedsore.in March bedsore operation problem ok. But Rhs arm have some pain and not move straight. Pls suggest some better medicine (preferred Homeopathic)
Every morning when I wake up I feel my body is filled with gas and I feel alot lazy due to this, I suffer from joint paints and a severe migraine.
Is there any permanent medicine for sciatica pain? To get relief soon? Without any side effects. ?Please guide me.
Stitches or sutures act as a closure for either surface wounds or deep wounds. Procedure to close a deep wound comprises of sewing the two edges and applying stitches under the skin surface.
Catagories of sutures
- Non-absorbable stitches: Such stitches are applied in case of skin wounds or internal wounds. Such stitches get healed quickly and are easy to remove. Non-absorbable stitches are made of natural fibers or synthetic threads like nylon polypropylene. As the name suggests, these stitches are either permanent or persist for a long time.
- Absorbable stitches: Such stitches are applied on layers, which have the property of healing quickly. They are very firm during the initial days. Then they start getting dissolved in the body.
Precautions taken by medical team before applying stitches to prevent infection
- Careful checking of nose for occurrence of germs before the start of operation.
- Skin must be cleansed prior to surgery.
- Sanitizing hands prior conducting the surgery.
- Usage of germ free gloves and sterile clothes while applying sutures.
- Prescribing antibiotics to the patients who may fear high risk of infection.
Precautions to be taken by patient to prevent infection
- Take a bath prior to surgery.
- Avoid using razor at the surgical site. The same can be carried out by using clippers by the surgery team itself.
- Keep all your jewellery aside before the operation starts. Do not apply nail polish.
- It is advised to cover up the wound. Try to keep the adjacent areas germ free. This is a crucial step in avoiding infection.
- Visit your doctor at once on finding redness around the wound.
When to see the doctor
Pain up to a certain threshold is normal. In case pain gets unbearable, the scene can be alarming. It may be an indication of infection. Taking immediate remedial steps is necessary to avoid infection or any other side effects post the surgery. On meeting with any of the following signs, it is better to consult doctor at once.
- If the skin around the wound gets swollen.
- If you detect redness around the wound.
- If the pain becomes unbearable.
- If the wound starts developing pus.
- If your body temperature increases abnormally or if you have fever.
- If you observe red streaks around the wound.
- If in case a stitch gets opened up and the edges of the suture start widening. This is the most alarming sign. In case a suture gets opened, you must immediately seek a remedy.
Ask your doctor for the precautions you can take to avoid experiencing any of the above signs. If you come across such alarming symptoms, rush to the nearest hospital and get the appropriate treatment.