Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ankit MehtaYour feedback matters!
Do whitening toothpastes whiten teeth more than regular toothpastes, and how we whiten are teeth regularly?
I am 55 years male, I had prolonged use of antibiotics on acct of frequent and acute dental problems and surgeries / treatments. I am now suffering from Geographic tongue. There are deep cuts/ fissures on tongue. Eating little spicy foods causes burning sensation. My ENT specialist says there is no remedy for this and has prescribed two tablets, one is omeprazole to be taken daily forever. (a) Is there no treatment (b) can Change in dietary habit help (c) is the prescription correct (d) any side effects.
I have a gum problem. Blood is coming from the gums when I brushed or when I touched it please tell me a solution.
How to remove discoloration of teeth. They are turning brown gradually? Is it due to heavy intake of coffee?
Hello doctor! I am feeling tooth pain. This is so painful. Please help me about tooth pain. I am using "Dectarain 500 mg" Is this good? Regards.
Blooding From last one Montage, i have consulted dentist give some treatment But No. Improvement. What i do?
I have bleeding gums and swelling problem even after brushing twice in a day and my teeth are very sensitive. Any solution for this problem.
Hello doctor, I have ulcer problem of my mouth, the red blisters apper on my tounge and red rashes inside my chick, also redness in my throat. Thats why I can not eat any spicy food. please what to do?
In my mouth yesterday my one teeth broken into piece s there was a hole in the mouth how can you rectify this.
I have Sub mucous Fibrosis and mouth doesnt open so how can I take care of my teeth that have decayed and its spreading to other teeth also.
Complete oral examination and evaluation, cavities risk assessment, diet counselling, brushing demonstration and other oral hygiene measures are step some of the steps your pediatric dentist would do to make your child a healthy child by ensuring a healthy mouth. Kindly contact your pediatric dentist to know more about the same and avail this wonderful initiative.
Your mouth is the breeding place for various bacteria. These bacteria use the sugar in food and turn them into acids. These acids then react with a tooth, gradually drilling a hole in it, which is infamously known as a tooth cavity.
You might wonder why exactly this happens. When your teeth are subjected to acid frequently, the repeated acid attacks on the enamel, the enamel starts losing its minerals. The first sign of tooth decay is when a white spot appears on the tooth. This white spot is the area from where the enamel has lost its minerals. If not taken care of from the time this early sign of decay makes an appearance, then the decay just gets more serious and the white spot will turn into a cavity.
Here are some tips to avoid tooth decay altogether:
- Use fluoride based toothpaste and mouthwash: Fluoride prevents tooth decay from maturing. It can even reverse or stop tooth decay, which is in its early stage. It also protects the tooth from further decay and replenishes the lost minerals from the enamel and prevents any further loss. It also reduces the acid making ability of the bacteria present in the mouth.
- Keep a check on food: Keep a study check on what you are eating. If you eat too much of junk food or food which contains a lot of sugar regularly, then suffering from a tooth decay is inevitable. Try to limit those foods to maybe once or twice a week.
- Brush your teeth: Brush your teeth regularly, preferably with fluoride toothpaste. Not only will the fluoride toothpaste protect your teeth, the toothbrush will also take out any food particle stuck between two teeth. Brush at least twice a day or preferably after every meal and before bed.
- Use dental floss: Clean in between your teeth with a dental floss.
- Eat cheese: Cheese contains casein which prevents tooth decay or cavity formation.
- Visit your dentist regularly: Make sure you visit your dentist regularly to keep your teeth healthy.