Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anjana A Shah
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Anjana A ShahYour feedback matters!
I fill like keep on rubbing my eyes and it becomes wet and starts watering so please suggest any drops so that I stop rubbing them.
I am 44 years old. I am using eye glass from last 2 years. From last six months, from my left eye, far and near eye sight becomes very less. Now this happened with my right eye also. I have changed my eye glasses three times during these six months. I have consulted with doctor at civil hospital in lucknow. He dropped medicine in my eye, then size of eyeball increased. He told me that it will be good in 4 or 5 days and screen is good.
Hi Doctor, My right eye is blinking from yesterday till now in between. Could you please help me with that.
I am 27 years old married female having the problem of facial hair. I have lots of hair on face especially on chin. I don't want any surgery or laser treatment. Please advise to reduce or to get rid of these hair permanently. thanks.
I am doing job having high pressure at work and continuously sitting behind computer, so I am effected with back pain and neck pain, please help me.
During summer you try to take special care about the overall health of your body, particularly, your eyes. Eyes are one of the most important organs of the body, and the scorching summer heat can cause serious eye problems like conjunctivitis, infections, red eye, migraines etc., which is why it's important to take proper care of eyes during the summer season.
Here are some tips to keep your eyes cool and protected during the summer:
- Wearing sunglasses is very important when you are outdoors as it protects your eyes from the harmful UVA and UVB light. This will help in avoiding migraines and even serious conditions like cataract.
- Avoid midday sunshine. Stay indoors as much as possible during the middle of the day to avoid the sunshine then when the effect of the sun and ultraviolet radiation exposure are at their peak.
- When you plan to go for a swim, make sure you wear your swimming goggles. Otherwise you might catch conjunctivitis.
- You should not splash water into the eyes directly unless any foreign particles such as dust enter your eyes. This might damage the tear film of the eye, which protects your eyes.
- You need to maintain proper hygiene by washing your hands and face properly as soon as you reach home so that dust or grime does not enter the eyes as their entry can result in allergies and infections.
- You can keep a slice of cucumber on each of your eyes to relax and cool them down.
- 6 to 8 hours of sleep are a must as they help in revitalizing your eyes.
- Adding green vegetables, carrots, nuts, liver and fruits to your diet would be very beneficial for the health of your eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.