Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Anjali SwamiYour feedback matters!
I'm suffering from body pains I was unable to walk for a long distance how can I reduce my body pains.
Is there any other possible cure for herniated disc except operation when the patient has started losing power in one leg while other leg is having radiative pain.
Sir when I wake for late night then my body so much pained and my head also pained and my eyes becomes red.
I received HEPATITIS B VACCINE on my left shoulder almost four years ago back then I was a regular at GYM- used to lift 100 kg without much unease used to do treadmill walking without getting exhausted no persistent pain anywhere in the body. Post vaccination, I started experiencing various ACHES AND PAIN - started with left shoulder pain spontaneously (just the left not the right) making me unable to lift even half the weights i.e. 50 kg (used to lift 100 kg earlier). Thereafter series of unexplained pain started my toes began to hurt while walking - sometimes left and sometimes right. The pain isn’t there at rest. I am sure it is not due to shoes, as the pain occurs irrespective of the type of shoes I wear. Following the vaccination, there is also perceivable significant LOSS IN STAMINA I experience breathlessness in the initial phase of walking on the treadmill - earlier I used to walk on treadmill for quite some time with ease. There is persistent feeling of fatigue exhaustion which does not alleviate with rest. There is presence of persistent dry cough which cannot be accounted for. Also, to add on, there is a constant pain that I experience in my LEFT UPPER ABDOMEN in a specific area while I am seated. Hence I feel very uncomfortable whenever I am sitting on a chair or a couch, or in the bus. The pain I perceive is connected to posture and a change in the same eliminates it which makes me feel that it is muscular in origin. There is absolutely no abdominal pain when I am standing or lying down. No pain medicines have helped so far. I am sure the cause does not lie in the digestive tract i.e. Stomach, small intestines or large intestines as I don’t have any indigestion problem. My appetite is just fine, I eat well and at proper times. To summarise my agony- I was absolutely alright and pain free 4-years ago before I received the HEPATITIS B VACCINE, used to work out regularly. But now, I am left debilitated, feel tired all the time.
Dear Dr, I travel to much for my work purpose, because of that I suffer body pain daily. I also have bad breath and week teeth issue, for strong bone and for strong teeth what food you suggest for me.
Hello sir I am yash Arya what we have to do when our body pain very badly and rapidly please tell me.
Suddenly from yesterday my right started paining and it is going on increasing. After putting the bandage around I am feeling relaxed. Sometimes it is paining. Kindly assist me with answer. Thank you.
I am a student when I am continuous reading my body doing pain so I am very trouble and my study are poor.
I ask one question but my body is very pain and very critical condition my body so please help sir I don't know but try sir.
I am 42 years old male last 6 months I am feeling burning sensation & muscle pain in my body I am also suffering with high acidity.
Sir from last 2 years, I have pain in my body and from last 2 months it has increased and my diet has been decreased and I don't wanna take meals as I don't feel hungry.
I am 23 year old boy. I feel pain at different parts of my body. The pain subsides within few minutes. When I go to any physician for symptoms of painThen he runs tests and nothing comes out it. I feel that I suffer from somatization. Please suggest me some mild psychiatry medicines for my problem. Please suggest the duration of dosage as well. Is it possible to cure somatization? Please only psychiatry doctors reply.
I am 18 year old male. I am suffering from high fever, my whole body is paining. So please tell me how to be recovered from this stage. I will be thankful to you in this regard.
I am have get sudnley fever. What should have to do now, I am felling cold and also body pain. In this what I have to take treatment please suggest me faster then faster.
I am 38 years male sometimes my heart pain and my weight above 80 what I do and what to eat & not eat.
What you must know about body ache
Affecting your entire body, body ache is usually an indicator of a condition that requires your attention for the pain to stop or a reaction of your body's immune system to an infection. Understanding the symptoms and the cause of the pain is the first step towards getting the right treatment for your problem.
The causes of body ache can be any one of these:
- an increase in your body's lactic acid as a result of overused muscles (that you normally experience when you perform strenuous exercises) leads to body aches that are not severe but temporary in nature.
- temporary body aches can also occur if you suffer from flu caused by the influenza virus and other medical conditions like fever and viral infections, among others.
- a cause of body aches can be the presence of a serious condition such as Lyme disease or pneumonia that brings about major infection affecting your entire body.
- inflammation of body cells or damage to your body's nervous system in the form of chronic ailments like autoimmune diseases and psychiatric problems can also cause pains and aches to develop all over the body.
What can you do to manage it?
There are simple ways that you can employ to relieve your body aches based on the root cause and these are:
- if the cause of your body ache is the flu, the best way to alleviate your condition is to take a hot bath. The hot water works by eliminating the body pains you may be suffering from. Even a gentle massage can soothe the ache affecting your entire body.
- for body aches that are caused due to overused muscle, you need to apply ice packs for 2-3 weeks on the affected area to bring down the inflammation. Even the application of a heating pad can help in relieving body aches brought on by muscle soreness.
- shoulder and neck pains can be easily prevented by performing simple exercises from time to time such as shoulder shrugs or head turns. Also, the practice of using wrist and forearm rests can reduce your chances of getting shoulder and neck aches.
- reducing your stress levels can also help in effectively lowering the instances of body ache. From sleeping on time to meditating for about 20 minutes a day can help in lowering stress.
In case, you do not get relief from any of the suggested ways, you need to consult a qualified doctor who will guide you on the right treatment course.