Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anjali ShereYour feedback matters!
Conditioners make fine hair look limp. Make sure you apply the conditioner only on the tips and not on the scalp or length of the hair.
I have pimples on my face and even the pimples spots are there. And my skin is too much oily. I had not done any treatment for this. What should I do to get fare, clean, and oil free dry face.
I have dandruff problem. My age is 21 and it bothers me a lot. How to recover from this defect. Pls reply asap.
My hair is long enough to fall. How can I get rid of it. These problem can be overcome by any oiling.
Respected Sir, White field in my body is the problem that i am facing. And scalp in the head. I used many ailments that prescribed by doctors. But after finishing it the same problems starts. Whitefield IP, candid are some of them.
Skin care and beauty products are a multibillion dollar industry which has been known to use unscrupulous methods to ensure the success of their products. Not all of them are fraudulent as some specialist creams are known to be effective. The majority however is mostly a mixture of marketing gimmicks and very run of the mill ingredients which don't really do anything.
Let's look at a few reasons why most anti wrinkle creams don't work:
- Creams bought over the counter, barring non prescription ones, are mostly just moisturizers: When you buy a new wonder cream which is supposed to be beneficial for your skin and reduce wrinkles, all it may be doing is actually just moisturizing the skin. This results in smoother looking skin although the wrinkles are still there. This with the combination of the placebo effect makes you think it may actually be working to reduce your wrinkles.
- The use of marketing to make a product appear what it isn't: Anti-wrinkle cream manufacturers use clever ploys to market their product and make it appear as a magic solution when it isn't. Digitally enhanced photographs and the use of models that are gifted with exceptionally good skin may lure you into buying their product when it may not be effective for you at all.
- Lack of real ingredients: These creams lack the real ingredients for it to be effective anti wrinkle agents. Retinol is a regulated drug which is used in many high end creams and is known as the anti wrinkle drug. However, cheaper creams may not have any of this chemical and thus all the claims are complete hoaxes.
- Making expectations too high: The human body is meant to change throughout the years, but due to excessive and hyped marketing, many are led to believe anti wrinkle creams will work wonders on them. However, even the best cream can only do so much and thus it is important for you to have realistic expectations of any product.
- Wrinkle prevention is always easier than removing them: Leading a healthy lifestyle where you keep your body hydrated, and follow a proper diet and exercise well will do wonders for your skin. Keep your skin hydrated with light moisturizers as well and it will prevent more wrinkles from showing up. However, existing wrinkles will not go away completely but will remain minimized if you have a healthy lifestyle.
I am losing hair day by day. I am using shampoos but now stop use of shampoo. I want to stop this. please help me in this regard. please suggest what I do.
I am 19 years old n I am having hairfall issue since last 3 to 4 months. After I started noticing that I am having excess hairfall I started to oil my hair regularly but still there is no improvement what should I do? P. S-I use coconut hair oil.
Boil the tea leaves .Filter it and apply the water after washing your hair use it as a conditioner .Pour this tea water in your hair leave it for 5-7 minutes then wash with plain water .If you have dandruff then you can put little methi in it