Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anjali Pradeep MehtaYour feedback matters!
Recently I have been experience pain in my clitoris jst after urinating. Pain is excruciating. What to do.
I use to give a blowjob to my boyfriend and I swallowed semen a month has been passed and I didn't get my periods I want to know did I got pregnant?
While doing sex with my wife, unfortunately condom was broken mean while. We had a doubt that sperms entered into my wife vagina or not. We are not planning for children right now. Please clear how to know it's happened or not? If happened what's the next remedy to follow. Thank you. Expecting an early reply.
Hi doctor I was suffering from herpes zoster last week now the boils. At the face have been reduced but still there are black patches which have some itching and discomfort of pain I was prescribed the medication of 7 days valtoval, delacmr and nervijen/np could you please suggest what should I do now since the the patches look ugly and disturbing to me.
I am 25 year old female in the ninth month of pregnancy. My LMP is 10th may 2015 and EDD is 14th February 2016. My last sonography report indicated that there are two loops of cord around my baby's neck. So the doctor said she will do cesarean on the 26th of January as she does not want to take any risk. I don't have any other medical problem nor any pregnancy related problem. I just wanted to know is a c-section mandatory in my case or is normal delivery possible. Just a few days left please help me.
I am 19 weeks pregnant. I am suffering wth too much cold n cough. Spootum coming. Wtch medicines can I take. N because of cough anything problem to my baby (pregnancy)
1. Low in fat with no cholesterol
2. Contains essential heart friendly omega-3 fats
3. An excellent source of fiber
4. Is a good source of enriched calcium and vitamin b12
5. Is a complete protein, containing all the amino acids essential to human nutrition
6. Provides important minerals such as calcium, magnesium, iron and selenium
7. Rich in probiotics in the form of fermented soy products, such as miso, tempeh, and soy yogurt
8. Contains isoflavones which are beneficial in reducing risk of various cancers, heart disease and osteoporosis
9. Whole soy foods such as tofu and tempeh form a nutrient rich alternative to meat.
Hy. I am 25 years old. I hd sexed manh times before marriage. In coming nov I am going to get married. So I need to knw is there ilanything like. artificial vagina. Which could bleed out at time of sex during first night. Or another remedies. Pls giv me suggestion also for tightening my vagina. Thnku.
Hello doctor. . Can you tell me when will my baby born. I am pregnant. . My 8th month is completed n 9th is running. .
I am having regular periods. In the 2nd day there are clots since 2 years with no abdominal pain. I recently scanned and was detected with bulky uterus with fibroid. What should I do now ?
After cumming on my hand I washed it then touched the inner side of her underwear my hands were dry could she be pregnant?
Doctor I am confirmed with hbsag positive so my question is that is their any special ot required during delivery? and what about my baby is he will be healthy as other infants are?
Hi doctor I have an evaluation problem so doctor gave me siphene 50 mg tablets 2nd day to 6th day night I have to take how much months want for conceive and when I have to intercourse? I can take ayurvedic weightless pills now? Folic acid I can take now? How much months I have to take folic acid tablets? Weight 63 kg Height 5.3 Age 24 Periods regular now Not there unwanted facial hair and ovarian cyst Please reply as soon Already I lost my hope 18 months almost over for trying for baby So please reply me.
My age is 23 and my stamina is vey low and there is lacking of blood . What should I eat and any tonic which is beneficial for me. Due to lacking of blood my face looks dark and looking unhealthy.
ADHD, which stands for Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, is a chronic brain condition that leads to difficulty in prolonging attention on to a single thing, impulsiveness and hyperactivity. Though it mostly affects children and teenagers, it often continues into adult life as well, and can pose serious issues in adult lives - specially in maintaining jobs and relationships.
Effects of ADHD on your sex life:
- Impulsivity: If you are suffering from ADHD, it is highly probable that you are often very impulsive in nature - and are susceptible to taking a number of risky decisions, such as unprotected sex.
- Attention-deficit problems: Since your thoughts are often jumping from one thought to the other, you will find it very difficult to actually concentrate on any single job at hand. Since sex requires attention and use of judgment, distractions can prove to be detrimental to a healthy sex life.
- Hyper-sexuality: This refers to the condition of an unnaturally high sex drive. It is basically caused by the stimulation of the brain by the release of endorphins during sexual arousal, which often leads to calmness and relaxes the restlessness that is otherwise so common to ADHD patients.
- Hypo-sexuality: This is exact opposite of hypersexuality. This condition refers to an unnaturally low sex drive, where you may often lose all interest in sexual activity completely. Often, this is a product of ADHD itself, but it can also be attributed to being a side effect of a certain type of medication, especially anti-depressants.
- Other disorders: Women suffering from ADHD have been known to have difficulties in achieving orgasm, often in spite of prolonged sexual stimulation. Also, if you are suffering from ADHD, you may also tend to be hypersensitive - which implies, something that feels pleasurable to your partner, may be painful or irritating for you.
Certain suggested treatments for improving the sex lives of people suffering from ADHD are:
- Including variety in sexual activity, such as different locations, positions etc.
- Communication, which proves very beneficial in combating intimacy issues
- Prioritize, and try to stay in the moment and not zone out, if you are suffering from ADHD disorders