Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Anjali Pradeep MehtaYour feedback matters!
I had a sex last month 6 march after I had taken ipill. After 2 days I had periods for 6 days. But in dis month periods is not coming. So is der any changes to get pregineny.
I am 26 female. I get married recently. We met on my 22nd day. It s almost 7 days missed period. Is there any chance to get pregnant.
Hii. Myself 14 weeks pregnant. I am suffering from lower pelvic stabbing from night after dinner. It will remain till the morning bowel movement. Therefore feeling uncomfortable at night when awaking for urination. And when I passed out wind I hot relief. The aches spread to back also. I have some constipation and loose motion problem also. But this make me worried. Because myself pregnant. Please advise.
My frnd is a female she is not getting periods from last 2 months is there any problem for not getting periods properly.
Creamish secretion comes just after period. And period also doesn't came as it comes before months. I want to know. Its a early pregnancy or evolution symptom. I am really confused.
I am a 23 year old female and my partner and I have unprotected sex every time we do it. Since September, I have not had my period but there was the occasional discharge. Now I am having an increase in this discharge starting towards the end of April. Also I took a pregnancy test and it showed nothing. Am I infertile? Please help. Its been 8 months since ive missed my period.
Gastric acids are chemicals provided by your stomach to aid digestion. But the corrosive effects they induce are counteracted by the secretion of other chemicals. It is when the secretion of these chemicals is impaired that it leads to damaged stomach lining, causing acidity, also known as acid reflux.
Ayurveda promises some easy home treatments for acidity which are quite efficient in ensuring fast recovery for you. You can use any of these listed Ayurvedic treatments if you suffer from acidity.
- Amla powder (Indian Gooseberry) and honey: Soak one teaspoonful of amla powder in half a cup of water. Add honey and stir and drink empty stomach in the morning. Repeat similarly for the evening.
- Cumin seeds: You can reduce cumin seeds to their powder form, then you have to add half a spoon of it to water; presumably, one liter. Then, keep the solution boiling then filter it. You will have to make sure that you drink this solution instead of normal water. Take this water based solution everyday till recovery. This is quite an effective remedy for acidity.
- Mulethi (liquorice) and honey: You can reduce liquorice root to powder, then to half a spoon of this powder add little honey to form paste. Lick to consume this paste twice daily after meals. Liquorice neutralizes the acids quickly to give relief.
- White pumpkin juice: Take white pumpkin peel and slice it and make a pulpy juice out of it. Half a cup twice daily gives fast recovery from gastritis and acidity. Alternatively you may eat sweet made of pumpkin (peetha ki methai) after meals.
- Buttermilk: You can take half a glass of buttermilk and add a pinch of each asafetida and turmeric to it. With it, also take care to add a tiny amount of fenugreek and drink it at night, to make the most of its benefits.
- Jaggery: You can try taking boiled ash gourd with jaggery. This relieves the burning sensation in the stomach to a considerable extent.
Hi doctor, I am concerned about my reproductive health. I had an miscarriage in September 2016. After that I had pain which was treated with medication. In December and January I had unprotected sex and tried to conceive a baby. However no positive results. Is there any reason for this negative pregnancy results. Two months back, I experienced pain in abdomen and was diagnosed with ovarian cysts. The doc advised me that they are normal water filled cysts and will disappear by own and suggested me to be on overall and I am on it. I am just fed up of my stressful life. Do a miscarriage effects fertility? What is going on and how to make my self 100% capable of conceiving a baby. Do these ovarian cysts impact my fertility to conceive a baby? Please help and guide me how to diagnose myself.
My wife is 34 weeks pregnant. She feels 3 to 4 movements in a day. Sometimes she feels 2 movements of baby in a day. I m worring about that. Please tell me that its about to worry or not.My wife thought that our is sleeping 90 to 95% in a day. ?
I am in a pregnancy treatment fòr 2 months. I have taking the tablets such as conseval , duphaston 10 mg (morning and night), folic acid, and evatone. My last period was on june 15th. I have stopped duphaston on july 18th morning. Still I did not got my periods. Is there any chance for pregnancy.
I had sex one week ago. I have a 28 days menstrual cycle. Though some times my period occurs 2-3days earlier or later than the expected date. Last month my period started on 3rd june. And my expected next period starting day was on 1st july. But, it arrived today, 4rth july in the afternoon. It was bloodish red in colour as it usually remains on the starting. I'm also having period like cramps as I get in every period. But, I have not got heavy flow yet till now (9.00pm). Is it implantation bleeding or i'm on my period?
HiMy mother (age 62) has been done Ultrasound scanning of abdomenthat report was ovaries: Right ovary measures: 36*28 mm.(Increased in size) left ovary measures: 28*16 mm.(normal) PLease let me know info about this report except this everything is fine.
I am 18 and going to have sex do I have a chance to be pregnant and I have irregular periods? If yes, how do I avoid my chances of pregnancy while having sex?
Dark Chocolate: Stress Buster and other Health benefits
Who doesn't love chocolate? It is one of the most popular guilty pleasures that people like to indulge in. But science has proven that you need not feel guilty while snacking on chocolates because it is actually quite healthy. Not just any kind of chocolate, dark chocolate has plenty of health benefits according to studies. Read on to find out how dark chocolate can improve your life.
- Acts as a stress reliever - In today's busy lifestyle, stress is your constant companion. It is important to keep your stress level under control, as it can lead to anxiety and other damaging conditions. Eating dark chocolate every day has proven to relieve stress to a great extent by lowering your stress hormone cortisol. So, look no further for your stress remedy, than your refrigerator.
- Loaded with antioxidants - There are free radicals everywhere that can cause diseases; antioxidants are such compounds that disarm these free radicals, so it is recommended to eat an antioxidant-rich diet. It has been found that dark chocolate and unprocessed cocoa are replete with antioxidants like flavanols, polyphenols, catechins and others.
- Reduces blood pressure - It has been proven that dark chocolate can reduce blood pressure. The flavanols present in dark chocolate lead to the production of nitric oxide which in turn signals the arteries to calm down and decrease the resistance to the blood flow which leads to a reduction in the blood pressure.
- Lowers the risk of heart diseases - Dark chocolates can reduce the risk of many cardiovascular diseases. Consuming dark chocolate lowers the possibility of cholesterol accumulation in the arteries over time. Experiments have been conducted to show that chocolate lovers have a lower risk of cardiac diseases.
- Enhances cognitive function - Cocoa can boost brain function in the elderly. It increases the flow of blood to the brain which enhances cognitive functions especially in people with mental deterioration.
To enjoy the health benefits of dark chocolate, be sure to invest in organic chocolate which has 70% or more cocoa content.
Related Tip: Stress and Hair loss. Are they related??
All you need to know about infections of the uterus, vagina and cervix
The uterus, vagina and cervix are major components of the female reproductive system. Their functioning impacts the overall growth and health of the female body as well as sexuality.
There are a number of infections and diseases that affect the female reproductive organs. Most cases require clinical care and treatment in consultation with a gynaecologist.
Following are the symptoms of infection in the uterus, cervix or vagina:
- pain or numbness in the pelvic region
- unusual discharge from the vagina
- bleeding during or after intercourse
- pain or burning sensation during urination
- skipped periods
- excessively painful menstrual cramps
- nausea and vomiting
- urinary incontinence
There are three main types of infections that affect the organs of the female reproductive system. They are as follows:
This is an infection that affects the vagina. It occurs when the walls of the vagina get inflamed and irritated. It is caused by bacteria, viruses, yeast, chemicals and even clothing. It often occurs due to sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). The different types of infections that occur as vaginitis are yeast infection, viral vaginitis, bacterial vaginitis, trichomoniasis vaginitis, etc.
This infection affects the cervix. Cervicitis can either be acute or chronic in nature, depending upon what causes the cervix to get inflamed. It occurs most commonly due to sexually transmitted infections such as gonorrhoea, chlamydia and herpes. This condition is often confused with vaginitis as the two have similar causes and symptoms.
3. Pelvic inflammatory disease
Pelvic inflammatory disease (pid) is a serious infection that affects the uterus, ovaries and fallopian tubes. It is caused by sexually transmitted infections like chlamydia and gonorrhoea and can lead to severe complications. It often causes scar tissue to grow between the internal organs and may even lead to ectopic pregnancy. If not properly diagnosed, it can cause infertility and other chronic problems.
Treating the various infections that affect the female reproductive system depends on a number of factors such as nature of the problem, age and medical history of the patient, and the root causes. Early detection and diagnosis ensure effective treatment which makes it important to see a gynaecologist at the onset of symptoms.
A book full of true story that teaches you ‘How to come out of dysfunctional Relationships, without drugs. You will learn from this true story, how to interpret your own communication language which creates conflict and you will learn techniques to re-edit it.. You are given live cases of couple’s true story from our clinical records, you will also come to know what goes on behind the chamber of ‘Marriage Counselling’ and ‘Couples Therapy’.
You will also experience from this true story how a new break-through Language Psychology, called ‘Neuro Linguistic Programming’ ‘NLP’ or ‘Neuro Linguistic Psychology’ is applied in ‘Marriage Counselling’, You will also appreciate how the Language Psychology of Husband and Wife are entirely different from each other, You will also learn –how NLP sharpens ‘Couples Skills’.
The book will examine some common cases of some major problems and principles to save your marriage.
This true story is based on the regular Google hangout session with client couples.
The contents are
-Cavemen mind-set for relationship.
-Spouse Psychological needs.
-First Psychological need of Husband.
-Second Psychological need of Husband.
-Third Psychological need of Husband.
-First Psychological need of Wife.
-Second Psychological need of Wife.
-Third Psychological need of Wife.
Case study- (True Story- Diagnosis through NLP techniques)
True story 1: My Wife asks me- “shut up” and demands “why I did it?”
True story 2: Why he appreciates other person more?
True story 3 : Husband’s 10 th Anniversary Gift rejected by Wife.
True story 4 : How Lady Sales Manager sells using" NLP" skills.
True story 5: “12 years of love’ but can’t live for ‘12 minutes together’
Before relationship becomes ire-repairable, let the true story and NLP techniques guide you and your friends, to re- invent your life. Read ‘True story’- you need this book today