Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anjali NathaYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr. I am suffering from breast pain for few days my left breast is paining and there are some lump also I have one year baby also Is anything dangerous? Should I feed her milk or not? Is it safe for my baby or not?
I had sex without condom and I withdraw my penis while Cumming. She completed her periods 4 days before is there any chance of pregnancy?
Continuous pressure on skin often results in injuries to the underlying tissues, causing what are generally known as skin sores. Though they generally occur in areas that cover bony areas like hips, ankles and tail bones, the part below the waist is most susceptible to them.
There are multiple reasons that cause bed sores. Some common causes include:
- Poor nutrition
However there are other more important causes that contribute to this disease. They are:
1. Constant pressure: Continuous immobility often causes pressure on the skin that further damages it and the underlying tissues. Tail bone, hip bone, ankles and heels are more prone to bed sores due to lack of movement. However similar damage is also detected in elbows, spine and ribs.
2. Friction: The friction that is caused when the skin rubs against another surface or when two layers of skin rub against each other, those that were moving in two opposite directions also result in bedsores. Sudden sliding down the chair or being transferred from a bed to a stretcher are common reasons behind it.
3. Excessive moisture: Bed sores are also caused by excessive moisture that softens the skin and also reduces its resistance. Profuse perspiration and unchecked urination are important causes. If untreated immediately there are plenty of complications that arise from this disease. Few of them are:
- Infections: Skin sore causes multiple infections on the body like Cellulitis and Osteomyelitis. Cellulitis results in painful, red swelling of the skin that often oozes out fluid. On the other hand in Osteomyelitis, an infection is caused in the bone resulting in swelling over the affected area. Blood infection called Bacteremia is also caused due to skin sores.
- Septic arthritis: In this there is severe pain and swelling of a joint making it hot, red and tender.
- Meningitis: Caused by the infection of the fluid around brain and spine, this disease causes severe headache with stiff neck and nausea.
- Squamous Skin cancer: This occurs if the skin sores remain unchecked for a long period of time. In this, the skin feels patchy and often bleeds.
I m nt getting regular period.and at the time of period I m facing so much pain.& I my breast size is so small. I want to increase it.what to do
Hii. I am married person. My wife is thyroid patient her thyroid is 83.3 n her hemoglobin is 7.4. Before 40 days ago we make physical relationship. Bt nw she is pregnant. We does not want a child in this time. So which medicine my wife will used for this. please give some medicine.
Diabetes, frequently alluded to by specialists as diabetes mellitus, it depicts a gathering of metabolic illnesses in which the individual has high level of glucose in the blood (blood sugar), either in light of the fact that the production of insulin is insufficient, or on the grounds that the cells of the body don't react appropriately to insulin, or both. Patients with high blood sugar will commonly encounter polyuria (continuous pee), they will turn out to be progressively parched (polydipsia) and hungry (polyphagia).
1. It's the start of the holiday season, which implies heaps of candies, cookies, cakes, and different treats wherever you go. And, numerous individuals with sort 2 diabetes accept that their finding implies they should starve their sweet tooth and say no to these seasonal treats. Yet, is that truly the case?
Joyfully, say experts, the answer is no watchful way to deal with planning your diabetes diet and it implies you don't need to kiss desserts farewell. Yet, to have the capacity to appreciate that pumpkin pie or bit of cake without blame while holding your blood sugar levels in line, you have to know:
- What you are eating
- How much you are eating
- Carbohydrate, sugar, and calorie substance of all that you devour
Impacts: After you eat or drink, your body separates the sugars in your blood and transforms it into glucose. The glucose goes through your bloodstream and gives your body vitality. To fulfill this, your pancreas needs to deliver a hormone called insulin. In a man with (diabetes mellitus), the pancreas either delivers too little insulin or none by any means, or the insulin can't be utilized viably. This permits blood glucose levels to rise while whatever is left of your cells are denied of greatly required vitality. This can prompt a wide assortment of issues influencing about all aspects of your body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I m 18 yrs old n my problem 1> is that m not feeling well from 4 months feeling like vomiting and weakness headache and some time my head become cold from inside and digestion problem too. 2> usually my period come in 30 days but due to unwanted few times it comes in 8 days is it right. and can I take unwanted 3 time in a month is it harmful.
I am 38 year old female. In last six month I got infatuation in my vaginal area. I got some relief when I get treatment but it occur again after some time again I take treatment but it is not proper yet. Last two to three time my periods get very long at lest for 10 days and very painful. I am worries about it kindly suggest me what I do. Thanks.
My wife has toxoplasmosis test report with Rubela Igm negative and Rubela igg positive with value 79. What do you interepret with this? And what you recommend?
I am having menses but very less. My date was 20 but I got it on 12 only. Is it a symptom of pregnancy. If yes will you please let me know when should I go for home test after periods or during this also I can.
Do you have Mood swings before periods?
It is possible that like millions of women worldwide, you could also be suffering from PMS or Premenstrual Syndrome.
PMS is diagnosed if a woman persistently (more than six months) seems to be suffering from a group of symptoms. Mood swings, irritability, feeling of loss of control, bloating, headaches, breast pain etc are part of the symptoms.
These symptoms appear a week or ten days before the onset of periods and subside when the menstrual bleeding starts. The first two weeks from the onset of periods are relatively easier and symptom-free.
7 tips to reduce your mood swings:
1) Well, the first thing to do is to tackle the situation head on rather than feeling helpless over the whole situation. Stop blaming other people in your life like your husband, brother, children or mother-in -law for your mood swings.
Accept that this situation happens to many other women like you and you are not alone.
2) Try practicing relaxation techniques like Meditation, Yoga, deep Breathing exercises and Pranayam. It helps you give greater insight, to calm down and reduce the extent of swings.
3) Chamomile tea and Supplements contain Evening Primrose oil which is available over the counter may help to soothe frayed nerves.
4) Eat a healthy diet and avoid high salt and sugar containing foods. Include fresh fruits and salads in your diet. Your diet should contain enough vitamin B,D, and calcium. If you are not sure about the diet, you could take supplements for a few days and see if it makes a difference.
5) Exercise regularly, even if it is for 20 min a day. Get outdoors and try to get the benefits of early morning sunshine.
6) Get enough sleep and listen to the signals your body sends you about fatigue and rest. Allow your body to rejuvenate and renew.
7)If nothing works and your mood swings threaten to upset your social or personal lifestyle, please consult your gynecologist who may want to prescribe pills to tackle the whole situation. Anti-anxiety drugs sometimes help to correct the balance of a chemical called serotonin.
Hello doctor, Can you help me by telling any of infertility specialist near by faridabad who can treat blocked tubes (one tube is blocked and other is partially blocked shown in HSG test). As my tubes are blocked due to D&C did in march 2015. As my first pregnancy turned into miscarriage in march 2015 and I had conceived in jan 2015 and married in dec 2015.
Donor egg IVF is used by more than 70 percent of infertile women above 45 years to conceive. More than 8,000 babies are born in the US to women of all age groups by this method of Assistive Reproductive Technologies (ART). This kind of fertility treatment will become even more popular, in the days to come, because of advances in the egg-freezing technology.
What are donor eggs
Donor eggs are eggs given by a healthy, fertile woman to an infertile woman for in-vitro fertilisation or IVF.
How does the Donor Egg IVF program work?
Before you start this course of treatment, you must consult a doctor regarding its feasibility and effect on your health. Typically, the process has the following steps;
- After a donor has been identified, the infertile woman (referred to as ‘you’) and the donor are given medication so that the menstrual cycles of both are synchronised. You are also given medication so that your endometrium lining is ready for womb transfer.
- After their donation, the eggs are fertilised using the In Vitro Fertilization technique.
- Since the donor is under 35, not more than three embryos are transferred from her to your womb.
- Embryos are formed after fertilising donor egg with partner sperm.
In some cases, the embryos may be transferred after they have been fertilised. This line of treatment is undertaken to reduce the stress of this treatment on you.
In cases of men, the following procedures are followed;
- Unless the sperm belongs to another man, your partner will be required to give a sample of his sperm to check sperm quality.
- The partner must give another sample on the day the eggs are collected.
- In the next stage, the eggs and sperm are mixed together and in vitro fertilised.
Chances of success in Donor Egg IVF program
The chances of you conceiving through this program are 60-70%. This strike rate is significantly higher than a conventional IVF line of treatment.
How to start with Donor Egg IVF program?
- Finding an egg donor is not that difficult these days. You can find a donor through a fertility clinic, an egg bank, an egg donation agency, a family member or a close family friend. Donors coming from a frozen egg bank are usually screened for health and other reasons. Most donors are in the age group of 21-35 years.
- Make it legal i.e while getting donors is easy, the tricky part is to comply with the various legal issues. Consult your spouse, doctor and your attorney before taking this step.
- Get counselling i.e. you need expert counselling before you conceive because, let us face it, your baby is not your biological offspring. You and your spouse need to be adequately psychologically prepared for this important development in the family.