Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anjali NathaYour feedback matters!
I have tubal blocks& 2failed ivfs 3rd time i faced abortion in my 7th week pregnancy my hubby has problem in dna fragmentation can i dream for a baby
Dear Dr. I am 25 years old girl. I want to know whether there is a permanent treatment for pcos. Can a girl with pcos become a mother. Is this problem common these days in girl. Is this a very big problem and will there be any problem in conceiving.
Hi, Mjhe periods proper nahi note. Aate time per hai. Aj mere first day hai but only dropping while urine pass out.
How may I loose my weight? My wife is pregnant on 3 month running. Is there any chance to sex with her?
I am here to address to the first doctor of the family that is mothers. Dear mothers you are the first person whom everyone in the family be it your child, husband, parents or in laws want to see first when in trouble or illness.
As it is said that men's work is from son to son but a lady's work ia never done, means men do work for a limited time period say from 9 to 5 for eg, but a women's work is never ending.
Doing all work and taking care of your family you keep your health at the bottom of your priority list dear mothers you need to understand that your health is the key to family health. You cannot avoid yourself.
If you want to keep your family happy and health then first you need to stay happy and healthy.
I am Dr. Komal puri giving some reminder to be followed by moms to keep themselves healthy.
1. Take a glass of water in the morning as soon as you wake up, it will help to flush toxins from your body that is generated overnight.
2. Don't skip breakfast-breakfast is the first meal of the day that keep you energise the whole day. I know an energetic women performs household as well as physical activities much better. Just because your routine is not regular or normal doesn't mean that you should skip your breakfast. Make sure you take healthy well balanced meal in the morning including proteins, fruits, veggies, milk etc.
3. Stay hydrated-water intake makes your skin glowing. Dear mothers, we know you are the most beautiful lady for your child on this earth but you will love to hear from your child when he or she will say oh mom you are so pretty, your skin is glowing. Drink 10 to 12 glasses of water daily. This point is especially recommended for mothers who choose to breastfeed their babies because the quantity as well as quality of your milk supply totally depends on your hydration.
4. 3 nutrients that is iron, calcium and protein-giving birth to a child changes you body drastically. If you want to get recover from it, make sure that you will take enough amount of proteins, iron and calcium in your diet. Deficiency of this will make you feel tired very easily, you will irritated. You are the person in the family who will not depend on anybody even in your old age. So for proteins focus on beans, lentils, nuts, soya, these are the good source of iron as well. Dark green vegetables, cheese, yoghurt, curd,
Milk are good source of calcium.
5. Take time for yourself-being working mother is a tedious job, preparing breakfast, lunch and dinner and then taking care of kids and weekends planned for pending jobs make you stressed ultimately. So take time for yourself, do yoga, meditation or power walk in the morning.
On the other hand, homemakers are under eaten, their job is thankless, no pay, no weekend off, 24 by 7 continuous job and house is there working place. It is very imperative to take time for yourself.
You can join hobby classes like dancing, singing etc, hangout with your friends when your kids are at school or so shopping to make you feel fresh.
On this mothers day I wish you dream, enjoy, relax and lead a happy and healthy life.
What are the medicines/ foods/ tips to increase lactation? My kid is 45 days old. I had a c section delivery on 14/9/16.
Laparoscopic surgery is also known as minimally invasive surgery. It leads to a lesser amount of pain after the surgery, and therefore requires less medication also. It reduces the possibility of hemorrhage, thereby, lowering the possibility of requiring blood transfusion. The smaller length and depth of the incision also means that the patient recovers from the surgery faster than usual. There is also a lesser chance of contracting infections because a larger number of organs remain unexposed and therefore uncontaminated. Laparoscopic surgeries also cause smaller, lighter scars once the surgery wound heals completely.
However, as with any surgery, complications may occur during the course of laparoscopic surgery.
- Wound infection: Even though laparoscopic surgery is minimally invasive and the possibility of contracting infections is considerably less, the wound is capable of getting infected. Hence, it is essential to maintain the cleanliness and hygiene recommendations provided by the concerned medical staff. It is also assumed that the surgeons would prevent this possibility by maintaining strict protocols regarding this issue on their part.
- Bruising: After surgery, depending on the type and duration of the procedure, the patient is always advised to follow certain restrictions regarding mobility and restriction of normal day to day functioning. These rules must be followed in order to prevent the possibility of bruising after a laparoscopic surgery.
- Hematoma formation: A hematoma is an accumulation of blood outside the blood vessel. This is not normal at all and requires urgent inspection and treatment. This is a relatively common complication that happens after a laparoscopic surgical procedure. Precautions are taken by surgeons to avoid this but it may still occur. It needs to be diagnosed early, and then the bleeding vessel needs to be emobilized selectively in order to reduce any further complication of this type.
- Anesthesia related complications: To prevent anesthesia related complications during laparoscopic surgery, it is essential that procedures related to the airways, ventilation, analgesia, antimetics are followed in the preoperative state.
- Injury: Any injury that may be inflicted on the blood vessels present in the walls of the abdomen or on the sidewall in the pelvic region, as well as injuries in the bowel area and the urinary tract. Proper protocol must be followed by the doctor to avoid such complications as much as possible. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general surgeon.
I started smoking pot over a year ago. After 1 year my weight decreased by 25 KGS. My cheeks also shrunk and I look extremely pale now. Now I have stopped smoking and I want to gain weight extremely fast. What should be my diet now so that I can gain weight quickly and recover my body within a period of 2 months?
Hi Doctor, Mera menstral cycle 25 April ko aaya tha. Uske baad se pregnency k liye mai ne Dr. se consult kiya. Abhi is samay mai pregnency k liye duphaston. Intafol etc medicen le rahi hu. 20 may se mujhe ometing jaisa horaha hai. Aur kamar rah rah kr dukh rahi hai. Halja pet dukh raha aur phir thode samay k baad acha hoja raha. Lekin machlahat continue horahai. Abhi period aane me 2 din baki hai. Mai ne abhi koi pregnency test nhi kiya hai. Kya is tarah ke symptom pregnency ke hosakte hai ky Kya mai pregnent hu?
I have sex with my boyfriend 1st time now I 'm getting pelvis pain when pass urine So tell me what should be do.
My age 26 year and I have two child but last delivery birth baby born 2 year old that time to today not start period MC why not period problem weight 50 kg.
Hello mam my last lmp is 8 march I am 8 week pregnant. Today my ultrasound is empty. No baby show. But I had check pregnancy is positive. And my hcg level is increase but very slow ist hcg 133.76 and 2nd is 28th april is 278 and 3rd is 2 may is 327. I am very tense please suggest me. What can I do.
What is the solution if a small part of uterus comes out through vagina and creates problem for urine excretion? Please advise.
Hi doc, I have irregular periods since 2 months. Dec 30 was my due date I still did not get period. I am not pregnant either as it came negative with hpt Hence please help me as what is the status now.
Hello Doctor we have been trying for a baby from the past 9-10 months and I have got to know that mine is a case of secondary infertility as I now have developed Azoospermia in me. We have a 6 years old daughter during which we didn't face any such problem at all it all happened normal way. I have so far gone through various tests like Hormone tests, Ultrasound of my Testis etc and all the tests are clear apart from Grade 1 Varicocele which according to doctor is negligible. My doctor has suggested me to go through Testicular Biopsy since after multiple samples my sperm count has remained Zero so somehow sperms are either not getting produced or some obstruction is happening. Please suggest if Biopsy will do the job here as another doctor has suggested that only Biopsy will not be helpful I need a doctor who has a whole team like endrlogist who takes the sample, analyze it then and there and if possible freeze the sperm if they are present in tissue. It seems like the other doctor is asking me to follow an IVF route so please suggest which one would be better and systematic approach.
After having sex, my wife occasionally feels some pain above vagina May be on mouth of uterus, is there any worry or its usual?
Hello sir, Please bataye kya pregnancy me sex kar sakty h. Sex KArny s pehly hi discharge hojati hu. Kya ye Sahi h.
I am 8 weeks pregnant. My doctor is giving me ovigyn (5000) injections every week. I have taken 4 injections till now. Are these injections safe for foetus? are there any side effects ?
Super Fact of the Day: You can lose up to 1.3 kgs a month, just by fidgeting! (350 calories per day)!
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!