Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anjali MehtaYour feedback matters!
Maine 2 months pehle sex kiya tha uske baad mujhe abhi tak 2 baar periods ho gye h kya main pregnant ho sakti hu.
I seriously can't gain weight, I am a female but I don't have well develop breast. I have lots of hair fall. What am I suffering from?
We had sex without any safety. We are fearing about the unwanted pregnancy. How can we know that a girl is pregnant in the early stage of sex. How can we remove pregnancy? can we pregnancy totally by eating papaya. I didn't even produce the sperm at the time of sex. Will the pre cum effects it?
Exercising regularly has many benefits for the body and many times these benefits can be life changing. It has been proved that doing exercise sets the foundations for a happy sex life as well. While exercising the brain releases endorphins the sex hormone. These hormones not only spice up the sex but also help in digestion, lower the heart rate, blood pressure and cortisol and ease the body.
Here is how exercising routinely can improve the relationship in bed and make a huge difference:
1. Blood circulation: Blood flow and the exciting sensation is very important prior to and during sex. When a person exercises regularly then there is an increase in the blood circulation and thus the blood is pumped to all parts of the body. In women who exercise, the circulation increases the fluids of the vagina which in turn helps in a quicker lubrication when in the act.
2. Release of endorphins: Having a clear mindset while having sex is very important. This is more important for women as they tend to over-ride things, thus working best when they have a clear mind and are able to concentrate only on the sexual act. When orgasm is achieved then endorphins are released which is basically a mood elevating chemical. It makes a person feel good and gives relaxed feeling of the mind and body along with euphoria. Endorphins are usually released during exercise, sports and sex. Along with the endorphins putting stress at bay and lifting the mood it also give a clear mind for the sexual activity.
3. Longer and stronger orgasms: On average orgasm in men and women lasts for 10 and 20 seconds, respectively. With exercise one can easily extent this time, pleasure and strength of the orgasm. On contraction of the pelvic floor muscles an orgasm is achieved. When these muscles are kept strong then a longer orgasm is achieved. Sacrum is the area which supports the pelvis and spine; when it is exercised with glutes then it helps in strengthening the muscles. Also, kegels, squats, and pelvic thrusts are some of the exercises which can be done.
4. Increases self confidence: A sexiest trait is that someone can show is that they feel good and confident about the way they look. Studies prove that people who exercise regularly and have good fitness levels display good confidence in their sexual acts and desirability.
5. Exercises the brain: It is said that a great sex usually starts in the mind and the brain is a mighty sex organ. Thus it is of utmost importance that the brain must be fed with nurturing information, so that it becomes stronger. Research backs that by simply changing the way we think can change the brain to react to situations. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
If I had sex without precaution just before my partner's period date. What are the chances of her to get pregnant? And I didn't eject inside. Is it safe? Marital status: Married Are you sexually active? Yes Timing during intercourse/ masturbation: >10 minutes.
I had abortion at least 4 times. What are the chances of pregnancy for me. I am 27 years of age with weight 65 and height 5'2. I do not have any health problems.
I am 26 years. I got molar pregnancy previously around one year back. Before that 2 years back torch-rubella I got, after which cysts are there. So 2 times lost pregnancy-aborted. Now trying for more than 3 months. Pregnancy is not happening. Now doctor suggested ovaries-sr for me and MAXOZ for my husband. We used for one month and tried for pregnancy still it didn’t happened. Doctor suggested for this month FOLLICULAR STUDY on 11,13,15 days (22,24,26 sep) of cycle. Is it compulsory that I should try for pregnancy on these days if eggs are there? My husband on office work needs to be out of station for 13th and 14th day and will be back on 15th morning. My husbands parents are telling that on these days we should try for pregnancy. My husband is telling that doctor may be just checking ovulation/egg release and may need not to try for pregnancy on these days compulsorily….We are stressed what to do? Husband is telling it’s just checking only for egg release? Unable to ask local doctor also personally as doctor is out of station. PLEASE SUGGEST US WHAT TO DO IS IT ONLY FOR CHECKING OR WE SHOULD COMPULSORILY TRY FOR PREGNANCY ON THESE DAYS OR NEXT MONTH WE CAN TRY?
I had my last period cycle on 31 Jan. This month in feb it got skipped. I m a thyroid patient and also had a intercourse with my fiance in mid of Feb. However I have done pregnancy test through pregnancy kit and the result was negative. Is there anything to worry about, what should I do.
For the last four months I am having backpain. During periods it is more. Some times I can not tolerate with the pain I did one spine MRI and abdominal USG both are normal. No significant abnormalities find in that.
I am unable to do EVS test because of small vaginal opening. Is it the main cause of my failure to become pregnant because of small vaginal opening.Is it difficult to enter the sperms to their destination because of small opening
Hello I am 28 years old and diagnosed with pcod. Me and my husband trying for the baby for the last 6 months. My height is 150 cm and weight is 66 kg. So suggest me what to do and my period cycle is of 38 days.
Last time I got periods on 8 feb 2016 and this time I got periods in 11 march 2016. And Always I got periods by irregularity. On the third day of my period on 13 march I have intercourse with my partner and I think we did a mistake and we did not use any precaution. And I got little bleeding on the 3rd day And I go toilet after the intercourse. So is there any chances of pregnancy or not? And actually I do nt want pregnant in this time so please give me suggestion what should I do now? If I wants to take a pregnancy test them after how many days should I take it for confirmation? Last tym about a year ago I have taken UNWANTED 72 and I got weakness so much. So would you please tell me if I take this then how can I avoid weakness by using something please tell me?
I am naked and girl weired a short I am rub my penis to her hips and vagina out side of her shorts and but she weired a short and I am naked no intercourse released out side her short it's safe or hiv and std.
I am 23 year female I have started witnessing hair fall from my teenage year when I was 16 n have always been in constant struggle and battle with my hair fall .I am anaemic and have irregular periods as well .this hair fall started with an alopecia patch which never spread again n didn't notice any further but still my hair fall continued though I never have seen many hair falling down but there s loss in allot of volume which is visible now .have never undergone any treatment it's only home remedies and my hair during this struggle used to get recovered .but now at this stage I feel tht it's not getting recovered at all whatever I try to do .kindly tell me wht could be the reason behind my this constant problem .and what should I do so that I come across a stop in this hair fall battle permanently.
I got periods after one day after ejaculation of sperm is there a chance to get pregnancy after periods or it will not occur.
I am expecting for pregnancy positive status. My last period date is on Feb 24 of 2017. Right now I have crossed my expected period date by 6 days .In between these six days I have taken UPT twice in night time. Both of this tests results in to negative .still I not getting in to periods. Can you suggest to get confirmed required time line to get further UPT .Below the symptoms I have during this days 1. Often getting back pain (not now) 2. Whit discharge (slightly) 3. Some times feeling right abdominal pain.
Dengue fever is a painful infection transmitted by the bite of one of the 4 closely related viruses that are carried by a type of mosquitoes known as Aedes mosquitoes. The infection is not directly from one person to another.
Symptoms: After the mosquito bite, symptoms set in about 4 to 6 days and can last up to 10 days (as noted below). Most are general symptoms which can be seen with any viral infection and therefore most dengue cases can go undetected.
- Sudden high temperature
- Pain behind the eyes
- Severe headache
- Swollen lymph nodes
- Severe bone and muscle pains (this can lead to suspicion of dengue)
- Nausea and vomiting
- Skin rash that appears 3 to 5 days after the onset of fever
- There could be in some cases gum bleeding, easy bruising, or nose bleeding
The dengue triad of symptoms is fever, headache and the skin rash. This could lead to suspicion and blood tests that can lead to diagnosis.
The acute phase lasts for about 2 weeks in most cases and there is no antibiotic (it is a viral infection) cure for it. The treatment is therefore symptomatic, aimed at reducing fever and pains.
If left untreated, especially in children, a severe case called as Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever (DHF) can occur, which affects children under 10 years of age and can cause failure of the circulatory system. This can also occur when a person is developing dengue for the second time. This is a serious form and can even lead to death; therefore the symptoms should be taken seriously and attended to immediately.
Diagnosis: Confirmation of dengue is through a blood test, where the virus is tested for.
Treatment: Being a viral infection, antibiotics are not effective against dengue. Pain killers with acetaminophen are preferred. Aspirin is avoided, as it can worsen bleeding. Complete bed rest, hydration and good nutrition are essential parts of the treatment. Being under medical supervision also helps watch out for complications. There is a vaccine under development that could become available in the next couple of years.
- Always use mosquito repellents, even indoors
- While being outdoors, use clothes that cover the arms and legs fully
- Use a mosquito net if your area is highly infested with mosquitoes
- Ensure the windows and doors are closed during the evening
- If you are suspicious of having dengue, reach out to the doctor
- Reduce chances for mosquitoes breeding by keeping the house clean
- If there are family members with dengue, protect yourself and them from mosquitoes
Preventing dengue is the best way to manage it; however, if once infected, the person develops immunity to it. Reduced immunity can put the person at risk of developing the condition again.