Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. AnjaliYour feedback matters!
Please help me I want to know about what is degenerating cell? Why it's occur? At which age this occurs? I had done FNAC test of breast infection I'm suffering from Granulomatous inflammation. And my report there is also written that few degenerating cell are seen. I want to know about degenerating cell.
I just want to know that sexual transmitted diseases can be transferred only if One of the partner is infected. Or is it not necessary that either should have infected. If both were not infected than can also is it possible?
Technology may be a boon for your love life as due to technology a number of means of communication have evolved, which keep you connected with your loved one in the form of devices, software and applications. However, in spite of its benefits, they are plenty of things that come with technology, which can completeely ruin your love life. Here are some signs that technology may be creating trouble in your paradise:
- You may waste your time checking photos of ex-girlfriends and love interests. You may check out a picture of an ex on her Facebook profile and wonder about a new guy present in the picture. The same may happen with a present lover. These activities create unnecessary complications in your mind which may harm your relationship with your partner.
- You end up spending more time with your smartphone than with your partner. This may affect your relationship, as you are too engrossed with checking social media websites and posting updates instead of paying attention to your partner, who is right by your side.
- Sexting is a common trend in today's world where the exchanging of nude photos between a couple takes place via messengers and chatting platforms. This can be worrisome as you may always be concerned about your pictures getting leaked or exposed.
- You may become technologically clingy. Your partner may have texted you, and you have not been able to reply in spite of reading the text. Modern technology enables a person to see when you have read their message and when there is no response, the speculations creep in. These situation lead to host of other problems.
- It is easy to lie about something online or via texting than saying it face to face. Technology allows you to lie and make untrue statements, which are not true in real life. This creates dishonesty within a relationship.
- With technology, you have too many options at hand and this makes situations difficult. In case you want to go for a dinner with your partner, you might spend hours searching for a good restaurant by going through the ratings online.
- You may spend a lot of time deciphering text messages. Modern day texting is full of abbreviations, short forms and emoticons. Some of these may make you over think stuff, and you may try to decipher meanings from normal texts, which actually have no twisted meaning.
- With so many forms of social media, you may be confused about what to use at which stage or phase. You may think whether you should text first, should you add an interest on Facebook and should you comment on a picture. All this creates confusion and honestly there is no real conversation between you and your partner.
There is no doubt that modern technology has taken the level of communication to a new level. Technology plays significant role in keeping in touch with your friends and loved ones sitting thousands of miles away by bringing them close. But it is high time that you realize that technology is something that has driving you away from your loved one. Make an attempt to have some personal conversations without your phones, laptops and tablets. Watch a movie, go on long drives or late night walks and reignite the love and passion in your relationships. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.
My periods have not yet come so one week before i.checked I can test so it was negative m today I checked its positive so I do not want to be pregnant I want to. Abortion so which pill can I take urgently.
Hi doc, good evening M pregnant, 3rd month running, I have vomiting sensation in both the time morning n evening, so please suggest me some home remedies if it ll b better if you suggest me along with honey, m suffering a lot doc. I took medicine only for 10 days dat too folic acid n sustain, now stopped all the medicines, I decided to consult homeo care to take homeopathic medicine. Tq.
I have been given to understand that a medicine by the name of R88 (homeopathy stream) can be taken to prevent swine flu. How correct is this information?
Hi my baby is 10 months old and continue eating cerelac in the morning, rice, boiled/cooked vegetables at noon, sometimes fruit in the afternoon again cerelac in the evening but she doesn't have her food at night. Though doctor suggest to feed 4-5 times and rice twice a day. I have started poha with water/hand made breads in between. What are the essentials we can provide to keep her healthy? Her body weight is 7.5 kgs till now. At night she never wake-up to eat. If we force her that also not going to work. Please suggest, thanks.
Hello Doctor, I am not satisfied with using condom during sex. Can my partner use pills? It is safe for her health.
Be sure that each meal includes a healthy portion of carbohydrates. Gaining weight is easy if you start incorporating carbs into your diet on a regular basis.
I did not get my periods this month. Every month I used to t before 4-5 days of my period date. There is no chance of pregnancy becz im unmarried and I never gone through any sexual activity. please help me out what to do to get my periods im worried!
I have miscarriage of one & half month baby by mifrostone medicine course. Now I have 10 month gone. I am not going to pregnant again. I tested no thyroid blood group of husband wife is b+ & not any same problem of my hubby. please recommend any thing who helps me.
I have a blockage in my both the fallopian tubes and due to dermoid cyst my right side ovary has been removed last year on September 2015. Its been more than 2 nd half years of my marriage. Coz of my laparotomy last year done I was not allowed to plan for a baby for 1 year. Now we r planning but because of blockage m unable to conceive. I have consult 1 Ayurveda he told me he will clear my blockage within 2 month. I am hoping for d best. M 30 years old dis November. Allopath has advised me for laparoscopy or ivf. But I don't want to go for ivf. And in laparoscopy there is 50-50 chances of clearing blockage. Please suggest me d best possible way.
Hello. I am 2o years old I am trying to conceive. I actually tried for 4 months and I conceived. But it turned out to b chemical pregnancy. I had and ultra scan of pelvis and everything was cleared. But eventually after 20 - 21 days on 11 January I had brown discharge light in quantity for 2 days and my period started but this tym it stayed longer (5 days heavy) and 6th no bleeding at all. So my next due date stands to b 13 FEB as I have 30 days cycle but in between on 28 th of jan I had 2 three drops of blood which I thought as ovulation spotting and continued to have and before that spotting also I had sex. So that I could conceive but now on 18 of January I got period (5 days late. With clear red blood. My question is why I am not able to conceive. My thyroid report blood report everything is cleared even the pelvis ultrasound shows everything is cleared. How long it will take. should I use ovulation prediction kit. Because this month I anyhow wish to get pregnant. Kindly suggest.
Smoking is a die hard habit and many people eventually die of the same. It remains one of the most common causes of cancer and lung diseases, which eventually lead to death. The irony is that almost all smokers know the harmful effects, but find it hard to quit.
With a firm determination, there are people who quit, but then the relapse rate is quite high too.
- Many believe that quitting requires a behavioural change. From peer pressure to a lifestyle habit, smoking is a social phenomenon. There are various methods to help quit smoking like quitting cold turkey and nicotine substitutes. Hypnosis is also gaining popularity as a method to help quit smoking. Research has shown an encouraging success rate in the range of 30 to 40% in cases where the desire and commitment to quit are high. This of course is with people who have strong will and are able to be hypnotized.
- Hypnosis or hypnotherapy is a psychological technique used as supplemental therapy in a lot of cases, such as weight loss, depression, speech disorders, pain management, de-addiction; the list can be quite long. It puts the person undergoing therapy into a deep sleep or trance, where they get in touch with themselves and find answers to a lot of questions. It is believed that while hypnosis puts a person to sleep, it also induces a higher level of cognition and a higher level of neurological activity.
- During the actual session, the smoker is asked to imagine the numerous ill effects of smoking and the need to reduce its harmful effects on the body. This improves the willpower to quit smoking and reduces the desire. They are also advised of the benefits of quitting smoking, including longevity of life and better quality of life. The person is told that quitting smoking before 50 years of age gives a 50% chance of increasing the lifespan by 15 years. Now that is quite motivating for a lot of smokers to give up the habit.
- It generally takes about 4 full sessions of hypnotherapy to reach a level where the patient is ready to kick the habits. Also, self hypnosis can be taught where the person can go into hypnosis on his own and enforce smoking cessation. There are even self hypnosis tapes that are available for aid.
However, a word of caution here, hypnosis is not for everybody as not everybody can be hypnotized easily and there has to be a strong belief that it will benefit, only then can smoking cessation be tried with hypnosis. It is still in the testing phase and is to be medically proven as a way to quit smoking.
Related Tip: "7 Dangerous Changes That Smoking Causes To Your Skin"