Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am feeling pain in my back and stomach from last 1 day. The pain is similar to backache we feel during periods although I had my last period 15 days back. Also, I got small bleeding once yesterday evening which is now ok. The pain is severe while walking. Can you please suggest some medication.
I am married women and I born twins baby nd they are 3 months nd my breast is loose nd not tight nd my skin is going nd I want my breast tight nd beautiful shape so what should I do for it please help me.
I have three months old baby and I breastfeed him. 7 days back I fell ill and I ate very very little for 3 days. Now I am fine and eating properly as well I have increased my milk intake but still I am not producing enough milk to feed my son. I am already consuming Leptaden tablets since 2 months to improve my milk supply however in these days nothing is working. Please advise.
Hi, during pregnancy can I travel in flight. Time duration 2 hours. And pregnancy approximately 3 months. Pls.
Hi, am female. I got married in August 2016. From past 1 and half month am participating in sex except on mensuration period. From 2 days while am participating in sex am getting pain at entrance of my G-spot. When my half inserting pennis in to mine getting pain. Getting itching sensation over there. Am having sensation like I need to urinate. But am unable to urinate as regularly. Could you please suggest me what could be the reason do I need to undergo any treatment. Please suggest any medicines. Thanks in Advance.
I am about 56 years age and I suffering with chronic candidiasys in my vegina for more than 10 years I have seen lot of gynic docters and dermatologists but no cure and now i want to take mri test will help me in correct diagnostic I have many ultra sound scan it always normal and my surgar levels are normal kindly guide me
Did you know that pregnancy can alter your libido, since it is influenced by biological, psychological and social factors? It is no surprise that the numerous hormonal changes and the emotional roller-coaster that a woman experiences during pregnancy, can change her desire for sex. Of course, no two woman's sexual drive is the same and hence the matter is very individual and unique for every woman.
But some common bodily trends are observed during the various trimesters of pregnancy.
1. During the first trimester of pregnancy, some women are put off by sex when the symptoms of nausea, vomiting and tiredness kick in. This can be blamed on the rise in the levels of the hormones estrogen and progesterone. A woman would rather just catch up on lost sleep and lie in bed by herself, getting all the rest she can.
2. The second trimester brings relief in the symptoms felt during the first trimester. Some women experience a surge in their libido, as energy levels improve and they feel relatively more relaxed.
3. The third trimester brings with it weight gain, back pain and other symptoms which can lower a woman's sexual drive again.
4. Besides the typical changes that are brought on in the different trimesters, quite a few women report a heightened desire for sex. With all those pregnancy hormones flowing, it's understandable. During pregnancy, a woman's breasts get bigger and more sensitive. The vulva also becomes engorged from extra blood flow and even more sensitive, which could lead to more enjoyable pregnancy sex.
5. Another fact is that, with no longer having to worry about contraception during this time, both partners welcome the fact that they can have sex anytime they want or without worrying about the obligations of ovulation.
So basically, a woman can easily embrace her sexual desire during this special time of pregnancy. As long as a doctor doesn't suggest otherwise, it is perfectly safe for a woman to revel in her new found desire and have sex with her partner until the baby arrives.
I am 28 year old I have pcod problem last 2 year I took ayurvedic treatment but again it starts no menstruation without tablets how I wil cure it how to cure permanently.
I have sex with my partner. But I was confused that I I'll be pregnant so without test I ate 1 ipill. Now can I eat ipill again? Will be there any problem for further for pregnancy? Please suggest.
Hi I am 3 month pregnant. I am feeling prob if constipation. Isabghol can be eaten during pregnancy for constipation. please advice.
i am 28 yrs old and i am 120 kg plz help me to lose weight ,no thyroid ,no sugarbut i am suffering from pcos for the past 1 year plz tell me the remedy to lose weight quickly and pcod problm plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...i am sufferring with severe bleeding
Hi. I am 21 and I got intimate with my boyfriend on 20th August 2016. We did not have sex but rubbed our genitals against each other naked. After a while he fingered me. He did not cum until later, in a tissue. I was worried about getting pregnant by fingering since there could have been pre-cum. I am a week late for my periods. The home pregnancy test done on 30th September came negative. I am really concerned about my chances of being pregnant. Please help.
Sir last night me and my friend get involved in some sexual moment but I doesn't ejaculate inside her vagina so is there any risk. If yes then please tell me what should I do. What pills we should take.
I am 44 years old married on 10 th March 2016. Till now I have not conceived. How much possibility is there to conceive? I have thyroid also on border line. My hubby is 49 years old.
Diuretics are substances that allow the body to get rid of excess water and sodium. They help in draining out the water by stimulating the kidneys and eliminate sodium from the urine thus, facilitating drainage of excess water. Diuretics are prescribed by the doctor when the body starts to retain excessive fluids.
The conditions that lead to problems such as:
1. High blood pressure: This is a disorder wherein the blood exerts more than the normal force (pressure) against the arterial walls while flowing through them.
2. Diabetes: It is a metabolic disorder wherein the blood sugar level rises significantly.
3. Kidney stones: Kidney stones refer to the formation of stones in the kidneys that can hamper the normal functioning of the kidney, leading to fluid retention in the body.
4. Edema: A disorder wherein parts of the body tend to swell due to inflammation is called ‘edema’.
5. Impaired functioning of the kidney: Impaired functioning of the kidneys makes it very difficult to flush out the excess sodium from the body thus, leading to fluid retention.
There are certain natural diuretics, which can come to your aid in times such as these. Read on to know more:
1. Parsley: Parsley, a very effective diuretic, is an herb that is commonly used for garnishing. It can also help in relieving bladder problems.
2. Black and green tea: Both green and black variants of the humble tea are very effective diuretics; you can enjoy them after a heavy meal to get rid of the bloating.
3. Hawthorn: A type of natural diuretic that is effective in reducing fluid accumulation and increasing urinary excretion. It also helps in treating problems of the kidney.
4. Juniper: A diuretic that has been used since ancient times. Juniper is very effective in removing excess salt and fluids from the body. The advantage of this plant is that it does not lower downs the level of potassium in the body, a side effect of other diuretics.