Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Anjali GhosleYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old. I hav 3 mm stone in d upper pole renal calculus. Its not flushing out nd I do not want any surgery. Pls help.
I am 34 years old and have trouble during micturition and apply force form inside. Please give some home remedial solution.
My father is 84 years and has prostate. Doctor's say that operation may damage his kidney hence he has catheter inserted in his bladder due to which he has constant infection at present he is taking urimax d and ayurvedic medicine but infection is spreading in his body due to which he has regular high fever and body ache please suggest any medicine which can control the infection and his suffering is reduced.
Last night I have sex with my wife after sex when I went for clean up. So while urine I felt that something is pinning me badly. After wards I stopped urine. When I went to sleep while touching on anus top I feel like knife top is pining on my anus. I am very worried. Why having so much pain on anus top.
Sir, I am 41yrs old male I have backache from last one year while I controll urinary or toilet problem then the backache is too high while I am releasing that two broblems. Releasing gas from my motion hole is also to hard for me where I can check it.
Hi doctor. I am having fever, peeing every 5 minutes. Headache. Please suggest what to do. Last checked fever was 103'C.
Hello sir Madam/Sir I have a urine problem, My urine colour is lite brown and smell when I wake in morning I drink 1 liter water in early morning empty stomach, in a day when I drink a one glass water in just 10 or 20 minutes I go toilet, so I ignore the water because I am driving a private vehicle so I can't go toilet when I driving a car, so please give me the best medicine or suggestion thanks,
There is a stone 3.5 mm in my urinary tract according to ultra sound report. I feel pain during urination. What should I do ?
I have kidney stone with uti infection I have pain in my both side. I had bleeding before my periods and after that I am not feeling good.
My mother is CKD/diabetes /BP aged 70 yrs. She felt walking problems and Doppler of lower limb was done. The report says Doppler of left lower limb is normal in course and calibre with full compressible and show normal wave pattern with good augmentation on calf compression. SFJ and SPJ are competent. However on right - thrombus CFV, SFV,PV with partial realization, augmentation on distal, compression is mild present. Diffuse subcutaneous odema present. IMPRESSION THROMBUS WITH partial realisation ON CFV, SFV,PV. I) WHAT IS THIS? 2) WHAT KIND OF treatment IS RECOMMENDED?
My daughter is 10 days old. Her left kidney contains multiple non communicating cysts largest measuring 28 mm. What is the treatment of this disease?
Last month I was told by a doctor that I had a kidney infection and a urinary tract infection and I had to stay over night so they can treat me and it went away but i've been holding in my bladder and they pain in my back returned and some on my stomach but it's not as severe as it was the last time but I don't have a fever or chills.
Kidney stone formation is the most common kidney disease, and people who have had it, would immediately be reminded of the severe pain (loin to groin) in the back.
How stones are formed?
- The kidney functions as the body’s filters in removing wastes from the body through urine.
- Most of the waste is in the form of salts and when there is excessive salts and reduced amount of water, there could be formation of crystals or stones in the kidneys.
- Reduced amount of urination
- Blood in the urine due to damage of the urinary tract structures
- Painful urination with burning sensation
- Swollen abdomen
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Fever and chills
Benefits of homeopathic remedies
Kidney stones are highly likely to be recurrent. A number of factors contribute to their formation. Homeopathy aims at treating the whole body and not just dissolving the stones. It offers various remedies, which ensure the stones are completely dissolved and also prevent recurrence.
- Berberis Vulgaris is prescribed for the following conditions:
- Very useful in left-sided stones where patient experiences pain radiating to the ureter, bladder, and urethra and down to the thighs.
- Burning sensation with urination
- Slightly red or green urine with mucus (increased consistency of urine)
- Increase in pain with any kind of physical movement
- Soreness in the lumbar region of the kidneys
- Cantharis is suitable for the following conditions:
- Paroxysms of renal colic with cutting and stabbing pains
- Severe pain before and after urination in the urethral area
- Constant urge to urinate, but very little flow
- No relief even after sitting and straining
- Bloody urine (slightly pinkish tinge), if there is damage to internal structures
- Sharp tearing pain when this damage happens
- Thirst and aversion to all fluids
- Lycopodium is one of the most reliable homeopathic medicines for right-sided kidney stones.
- Works better for right-sided stones, where it dissolves them completely
- Severe backache experienced by the affected person prior to passing urine, which reduces after urination
- Great urge to urinate, even at night
- Presence of sediments (red or yellow) in the urine
- Abdominal bloating with distention along with right-sided kidney pain
- Hydrangea, also referred to as the stone breaker, reduces chances of recurrence of kidney stones in the following conditions:
- Right-sided pain
- Blood-tinged urine
- Increased frequency of urination
- Lots of white sediments in the urine
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a neurologist.