Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AnjaliYour feedback matters!
I have a pimples in my face. Due yo which I look rough. I have tried all the facewash. But it is still there. What should I do?
Hi. I am 24 years old. I have dark circles under my eyes since 4 years. Is there anything that can eliminate it permanently.
Doctor, the area between my thigh and penis are always getting like infection its itching very much and it looks like as it is burnt please held me doctor.
How to avoid hair loss and what are side effects of hair transplant and is pain occur during hair transplant.
Iam 17 years old. I have oily skin my face and my hands are black in colour and my body is fair. My colour is shown some what fair when I apply besan face pack. How to keep my skin fair. Tell me please.
I am loosing hair very fast. They are long but are very thin. I want my hair to be heavy. Please suggest.
I am a 22 years sexually active girl. From last 3 months am having itching an redness in my inner side of labia majora. After 4 months of interval I have coitus with my fiance. Is coitus all safe for me and Nd my sex partner. Pls suggest me.
I have been suffering from hair fall. From the front side and back of my head, skin has become visible. Can you please suggest some remedies to regain and prevent hair loss. I am 33, residing in Delhi. Working in BPO, mostly night shifts. Since I came to Delhi 2 years ago, I noticed increase in hair fall. I have high uric acid level in my blood.
I have curly hairs. And they are suffered to splits and get totally damaged seems rough and dead. I don't understand what to do for them to cure. Please help me.
Your diet plays very important role to cure acne/pimples. There are many other factors also, which are responsible for the growth of acne but the major one is your diet. Treatment of acne by cream, gel or ointment is not enough. They only suppress the action of the sebaceous (fat) glands temporarily. You can cure acne for a lifetime with proper diet and water intake.
Acne is an inflammatory condition of the sebaceous (that is fat) glands and hair follicles usually found on the face. Acne is characterized by the presence of blackheads, pimples, small superficial sebaceous cysts and scars.
To prevent pimples, eating fresh fruits, green vegetables, drinking plenty of water should be an essential part of your routine and intake of oily fried foods, an excess of sugar-salt should be avoided. To begin with-
- Take fruit diet once in a week, which consist of fresh juice, fruits, coconut water and vegetable (green leafy).
- Warm water enema should be taken daily to clean the bowels and constipation.
- Take a balanced diet with an alkaline base, which consists of sprouted cereals, whole grain cereals and vegetables.
- Vitamin a, e and b can be used to treat acne.
- Green tea and walnuts help to keep your skin pimple free.
- Drinking 8-10 glasses of water every day is good for emission of toxin from the body.
- Always try to include low-fat dairy products in your meal. These are a good source of vitamin a.
Some natural remedies to get rid of pimples:-
- Apply hot fomentation to open up skin pores and then rinse skin with cold water.
- Sun and air baths by exposing the whole body to sun and air are highly beneficial.
- A hot Epsom salt bath twice in a week will be highly beneficial in all cases of acne.
- Healing packs made of grated cucumber, oatmeal (cooked), carrot and lemon juice is effective for acne.