Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AnjaliYour feedback matters!
I am loosing my hair quickly and I tried many shampoos to repair them but no effect on it. How to maintain my hair growth?
I have vitiligo over 5 years. TaKing unani medicine. Patches mainly on face, neck and hands. There is a slow improvement. Completely avoiding non-veg, citric and to a great extent milk products. Exercising regularly. Got whole body checkup and have cholesterol, vit D and B12 deficiency, slight fatty liver. I am 55 years and working as advisor to companies. Slightly stressful job though trying to minimization stress. Kindly advice me how to accelerate the recovery process. What am I not doing correct?
My face is oily please I am ask the question. Remove the oil in skin wht is the use of cosmetic product such as facewash.
I am 26 male, please prescribe homeopathic medicine for hair fall and proper dosage pattern. Thanks to all the doctors for helping laymen like me with your altruistic services. With regards abhimanyu.
I have many pimple on my face and back I have been used creams in this past 4 months please give a healthy advice and help me.
I am 21 year old male and I have the problem of acnes and skin and also there are rashes on my butt.
Acne is an inflammatory skin disorder which is prevalent in both males and females. When the sebaceous glands present on skin produce excessive sebum, the hair follicles present on skin get clogged leading to the formation of acne.
Acne can be triggered by a number of factors. Here are some of the common triggers for acne:
- Genetics: If one or both parents have acne, their children have high chances of suffering from it as well. Genes influence the sensitivity of your skin towards hormones such as androgens and progesterone that trigger acne. They also influence the production of anti inflammatory chemicals in the skin and skin's response to bacteria.
- Stress: The severity of acne can be correlated to the levels of stress a person is facing. While scientists are yet to figure the exact relationship between stress and acne; it is known that the cells that produce sebum or oil also act as stress receptors. Studies suggest that when a person is under stress, these cells produce excessive sebum that clogs pores on the skin leading to pimples.
- Hormones: Hormones play an important role in skin health especially when it comes to women. Androgens or the male hormones present in both men and women, trigger acne by over stimulating the oil glands. Women may also see an increase in pimples during menstruation. This is due to the fluctuating levels of progesterone that stimulate the production of sebum.
- Medication: Acne is one of the side effects to a few types of medication such as corticosteroids and anticonvulsants. However, this is not seen very often. On the other hand, drugs that contain hormones such as androgenic steroids almost always cause an acne breakout. Treatment for acne depends on the severity of the condition and its persistence. Mild cases can be easily treated with over the counter medication, but if your acne is severe and not affected by these medications, it best to consult a dermatologist.
An facing a problem with beard. Some portion losing hair round in shape and there is no hair. Some kind of allergy.
I have dandruff and severe hair fall. I have tried many shampoos but it is not working. Could you please help me with the problem. Kindly answer my question.
I suffering from eye dark circles, I am 28 years old and for this reason I look like old persons. My face is oily and not shining and not any glow on my face. please suggest me
I always have acne on my face. I tried aloe vera gels and moisturizers. But they just doesn't go away. If one goes away, then others start to appear. Alway have 4-5 pimples. Please help me on what to do!
What is the best solution for hair removing and dandruff and white hair and Give me the best solution for this.
Awkward turning dark of Hair is essential today you would think being able to that it’s even in early teenagers. It has not spared a strong part of the overall public in wherever all through the world. It can in like manner be intrinsic and there are up 'til now various diverse causes behind the scene.
Less than ideal turning dark of hair is extending at an irritating rate today.
Less than ideal Graying of Hair, can be perceived by the age and has a place from which zone of the Globe. Generally headway of silver hair in Asians is in late 30 and in the mid of 30 makes in White. Along these lines, unmistakably till we go to the age of 50, we experience enough silver hair.
Furthermore, yes, the people who experience before the beforehand specified age, can be isolated as Premature Graying of Hair.
Causes Premature Graying of Hair
- Deficiency of Vitamin B-12
- Deficiency of Zinc and copper
- Deficiency of Vitamin C and E
- Deficiency of Vitamin B5 and B9
- Problems of Thyroid
- Consumption of Junk sustenance and took care of food
However, in the meantime reasons are not clear, that what absolutely causes less than ideal turning gray of hair, yet if you look on the already said appear, it may be a direct result of inadequacy of vitamins, dietary components, genetic or smoking etc.
In case you are experiencing the inconvenient turning gray of hair and if the cause were genetic, at that point no one on the planet would treat be able to it.
Nevertheless, those people who fall under this elements which is isolated from inherited can be reparable and treated.
One individual proposition eats healthy, maintain a strategic distance from undesirable inclinations, and to the wrap things up have a respectable strong rest.
Well that our lifestyle has a crucial impact in our life.
Our Crowning Glory is the picture of age and character, so passage thee well and take advantage of your life!