Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AnjaliYour feedback matters!
Hi. I am 23 year old. I want to get rid of all small spots and scars on body and want to have fairer n beautiful looking skin. So what I should a do for that?
For. E.g I am losing hair quickly and I tried many shampoo but it's not realy affected yet. So please tell me what I can do for my quick hair los? Give me a health advice How to stop my hair losing.
Hi I'm 27 years old. My hairs are falling continuously and it's not genetically because my father and forefather are good. Suggest me what to do.
Hello Sir/madam I am bit brownish and I just want to make my face fair. Is there any way to keep my face brighter and also I am facing hairfall issues, I want to gain my hairs back. Please revert me.
Sir good evening i'm just 17 and I can pull out numerous prematured grey hairs from my head. They have grown in numbers and doesn't seem to stop. Sir what should I do to stop it and turn my hairs to black again?
I am getting throat pain every second day. I am sitting in Airconditioned cabin and by evening the throat pain starts. I have tried gargling, drink hot water and medicine Althrocin but of no avail. Please tell some good medicine also advise whether it is some sort of allergy.
I have a ringworm on my face and groin part. So I went to a Dr. He suggested me to take fluka tab and tenovate -m cream for 15 days. So I did that it was all ok after some days the rings came back and with bigger size. I do not know what to do I am doing that again and again. But only I forget to apply cream for 1 day the rings come back and its happening from 3 months. I am really frustrated by this. Please suggest me the solution. Or I have to apply it throughout my life. Help.
I am a male of 45 year's. I have skin problem below my waist (stomach) and in both thies since few months. Red patches with eaching tendency. How to get rid of this ?
I am 32 years old now. My problem is that my hairs are becoming white now. And also falling. Can you advise me what kind of medical treatment I have to take ? To become my hair black and not to fall from my head.
I have stretch marks on my stomach and I used scars removal cream but didn't see any changes what should I do now ?
I am suffering from pcos since last 8 years and I am 25. I have developed acne all over my body since past few years and develop pimples very easily. Please suggest me the remedy to cure. I am not on any medicine as of now for pcos since its not affecting me. I have tried endocrinologist, homeopathic as well as ayurvedic doctor earlier bt no improvement in problem of pcos. My present weight is 115 kgs.
I am competition guy. I concentrated my study more news more how to read write and things remember for long time. I have more stressed my hairs are getting white & falling 15 to 20 every day, it's ok how many hairs can fall in a day? how to make a good personality? I am 24 years old but weight is 53 kg only how to achieve my goal and better healthy lifestyle.
Please help me doctor. Many days my hair so so whiter. And my face is so dark please give me the solution.
I am 16 years old girl and my problem us excess hair fall. My hair was very thick 3 years before but slowly it started shedding and now I have very thin hair. How can I regrow my hair and stop hair fall.
How do we get treated from pimples? And how does it starts. What is the reason to cause the pimples?
A change in weather bring about changes in the composition of dust and pollen and induce seasonal allergies, which a huge number of people fear. The good news is that there are a number of common food substances which can help control these seasonal allergies. There are specific ingredients in these foods which improve immunity and provide antihistamine-like effects (which is what most anti-allergic drugs do). Some of these foods are mentioned below:
- Green tea: With its natural dose of antihistamines, it prevents you from developing allergies. A hot cup in the morning acts as a good shield against sneezing, which is common with pollen and dust allergies.
- Oranges and strawberries: Vitamin C is essential for controlling allergies and it is always recommended to reach for a couple of fresh oranges or strawberries than popping a vitamin pill. They also contain other substances like traces of Omega-3 fatty acids and Quercetin.
- Garlic: This blocks the production of chemicals that can cause allergies. Eating a couple of cloves in the morning daily will do wonders for the allergy prone people.
- Turmeric: This miraculous Indian spice has strong anti-inflammatory properties and helps prevent all kind of allergies.
- Nuts and seeds: For the vegetarians, eating walnuts and flax seed is a good alternative. A handful of walnut is equal to 3 ounces of salmon. Flax seed also contains selenium which has anti-allergic properties.
- Cabbage and broccoli: The flavonoid called quercetin helps by reducing inflammation that is usually associated with allergies. Other sources include apples, onions, berries, and cauliflower.
- Fatty fish: These contain a good amount of omega 3 fatty acids, and work better than the supplements any day. Take your pick from mackerel, sardines, salmon, tuna, trout, bluefish or herring. These have two types of Omega-3 fatty acids (DHA and EPA) which are known to prevent people developing allergic symptoms. This anti-allergic property provides great relief in people who see seasonal allergic changes.
- Local honey: For those who suffer from pollen allergy, a morning dose of honey helps build tolerance to this kind of allergy.
- Wasabi: This pungent green paste helps breathing by opening up the airways and is very good for blocked nasal passages. It also is rich in antihistamines and helps prevent you from developing allergies.
- Yoghurt and Kefir: These and other dairy products are rich in probiotics which contain a lot of friendly bacteria like Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium, which are generally found in the intestines. They also help build immunity and increase body’s ability to fight allergens better.
So, for those prone to seasonal allergies, there are few things that are easy to find and well within the reach of regular kitchen and can shield against allergies.