Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AnjaliYour feedback matters!
I am suffering of my hand allergy problem from some time. My hand has totally red and some itching in it please tell me the solution of my this problem am suffering lots of problems regarding this?
For hair regrowth and Premature gray which tablet is best Keraglo Men or hairless Tablet. And Can I take these Tablet without Consulting? And what is the process of using the tablet When to use day or night?
I have hairfall prblm now it increases day by day jst can not believe this it's very ridiculous how to decrease my hair fail and save my lovely hair.
Sir, my hair is becoming hard now a days, is there any side effect by using the gel or cream. Can you suggest certain methods to solve these problem?
I am 18 year old and have been wearing specks for 10 years. I have dark circles under my eyes. Suggest me some natural tips please.
I am at the age of 20. And one years back I had chicken pox. Thn later for few months I suffered from pimples which appear in a very big size and filled with a yellow matter. Now again I am suffering from the problem of pimples frm past August. Can you please help me with the problem? Why are they coming? And suggest me about my food habits.
1) Cleanse - Cleansing and moisturizing is equally important to restore the softness of the skin that is at the risk of getting lost because of pollution etc.
2) Exfoliate - It is crucial to remove dead skins and assist in improving blood circulation on the face, specially during summers. The most common and effective way to exfoliate is by using a pack made at home by mixing besan, milk, rose water and haldi, mixing into a paste and apply. Wash off after it?s dry.
3) Wash - Make sure you wash you face at least twice a day, once before stepping out of home and once after you are home.
4) Hydrate - Drink water! Yes, the more water that goes into your system, the better your skin will look from outside. In summers, our bodies lose a lot of moisture which dries our skin. Staying hydrated ensures that the skin is happy.
5) Tone - You go outdoors during summer and almost instantly all the pollution particles start settling on your face. This is why toning is very important. Toning also cools your skin.
6) Use Sun Protection. Try staying indoors as much as possible, specially during the afternoon hours. Apply sunscreen, wear sunglasses and cover your skin with clothes or hats. Use water based moisturizers.
7) Ditch Aerated Drinks - Avoid consuming aerated drinks as much as possible. To quench your thirst, plain water is the best solution. If it is flavor that you wish, then drink detox or flavoured water.
8) Cool - Cucumber, watermelon, papaya, curd are good for your skin. They also cool your skin.
Mu hair are white. what I do please me hurry up because I am in very difficult situation. Please tell me hurry up I shall be thankful to you.
From past 2 months there is a problem with my hairs they are becoming white day by day it was not earlier but now a large proportion of hairs are white please let me know its cure and why it has caused.
I am losing hair too much I tried many shampoos but still no differences can you help for this matter.
I am 27 and I have lots of holes on my face as in school and college times I had lot of pimples on my face chin And I use to scratch them with my nails due to which holes remained on my face is there any treatment or surgery to get rid from the holes. Pls help.
That's my first question, I have a problem of hairfall from last five month I trace that problem I did every possible try but no result please help me.
I'm 26 years old having problem of dark circle on face below both eyes with hole looking aged. What should I do?
I am now 17 and my hairs are going white so what should I do. Is that any kind of disease or something else.
Skin acne treatment in South Delhi differs on the severity of the disorder that has plagued an individual. It continues to give optimism to sufferers of this common disorder that affects the principal organ of the body. Topical, systematic and procedural are its subgroups via which troubled individuals find the relief from uneasiness and discomfiture acne brings. Choosing a type of cure you will go through is not a choice for you to make. In fact, you need to seek specialized assistance before you take any step to solving your pimple issue. Dermatologists like Dr. Jangid, a Skin Specialist in AIIMS Hospital are the vital individuals to see when such problem ascends. They are medical surgeons whose specialization takes account of the diseases and the techniques on how to have clear skin. Skin care therapists or estheticians are the other specialists you can resort to. They do not offer medical cure like the dermatologists but they at embellishing the sense of organ of touch via cosmetic practices.
Again, the gravity of your pimple issue will dictate the suitable technique that would best provide for its cure. Let us first have an understanding of the topical remedy. Merchandises under this cure target mild to moderate pimple accretions. They come in the form of face washes, lotions, creams and day and night ointments. Their common fillings are benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid. They are usually non-comedogenic. This means their use would not block pores. Whether prescribed or bought over the counter, their efficiency is reliant on the user’s skin nature. Another skin treatment for acne comprisesof systematic approaches. These build on the need for oral medicine that intends to cure the problem internally. Antibiotics, birth control pills and injectables are used to kill the bacteria from within and rectify hormonal inequities which cause the oil glands to yield extreme and acne-generating oils. All these oral medicines can be taken with topical cures to ensure a fast-acting remedy to pimples.
When topical and systematic cures prove not to be adequate, severe acne sufferers can undergo procedural care under the guidance of a dermatologist or an esthetician. This kind of treatment usually includes extraction of sebum and other cellular debris that blocks the pores and cause breakouts. Additionally, it utilizes certain peeling techniques that confiscate dead skin cells to give way for a clearer surface. Light chemical peels, microdermabrasion, phototherapy, etc. are the usual terms symbolizing the procedural cure for moderate to severe pimples accretions.