Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Anjali Deepak TilluYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years old. I am married I got abortion last month 5th oct 2016, heavy bleeding like 11 days to 15 days. I will take bleeding stop tablets.in this month I did not get periods so sexually attached with my partner he use safety .wht to do for that.
I am 30 year old and I have gone through cesarean n have a baby boy of two year old. But my lot of fat is accumulated in my lower stomach n it is loosen and look very bad pls advice.
I am suffering from pcos from last 6-7 yrs. I am 23 years old nw. I am a bit obese also. I have taken medications like krimson35 ,duoluton l, deviry 10 mg bt I get periods whenever I take these medicines. Otherwise my periods r very irregular. What should I do?
I am very lazy and fat. Whenever I am trying to wake up in morning, my body gets so much of pain. I am working these days. I want to become fit and want to get a healthy and easier life. Tell me possible remedies for it.
I am 25 yrs old, married from 2.5 years want to conceive but I have thyroid, m losing weight but doctor gave me medicine to gain weight and dis leads to my hormonal imbalance and ultrasound reports shows PCOD. Please suggest me what should I do?
Hi sir my wife is pregnant she has third trimester 30 weeks can give antioxidant &multivitamin, multi mineral, green tea extract with omega three fatty acid (brand-uvtal) can noteneous 2 month.
Hi doctor me and my wife married since 5 years. We are trying fir baby for last 2 years but no positive results. We went to one of the doctor she tested everything and all results are fine. Last month we had IUI but still no results. She gave lot of medicines and injections also but no results. She checked follical every month and said everything is fine. Wifes tubes, MY semens all are OK. Please suggest what to do. We are in gurgaon. We don't know where is the problem. Please help us.
I am nikita and I got heavy flows after 3 days, my periods got finished . Today is sixth consecutive day I am having bleeding. Is this a major problem?
Do not let that round bump come in the way of lovemaking. Pregnancy often brings about substantial physical distance between couples. The mother goes through unimaginable bodily exhaustion while the father could be busy balancing things inside and outside the household; they hardly find time to reach out to one another through physical expression of love. However, an expecting couple should find ways to make love quite often as it is the best way to relieve stress and anxiety.
These five positions can be adopted for wonderful sex during pregnancy:
- Spooning can give you immense satisfaction: Spooning is the best available option if you are looking for shallow penetration. Women opt for this position especially in their third trimester when the belly is too big for any face to face action. The male has his hands free and can hence touch or stimulate you without any hindrance.
- Try going on top to relieve exertion: When the man is on top with the woman underneath, pressure could be built up on the baby bump. To avoid such a case, the woman can go on top. This way, deeper penetration is facilitated. Both partners can see each other's faces during intercourse and the female's erogenous zones can be easily accessed by the male. For extra support, a pregnant lady could lean backwards and place her hands alongside her partner's legs.
- You could be the doggy to avoid pressure: You could be the doggy by either leaning against the wall or by bending over on the sofa. This way your baby remains safe and your back is saved from stress too. Having sex in this position is specifically beneficial for those who have spine injuries.
- Lying side by side to form a pair of scissors: This position will only help the man enter you at a shallow level yet it is a beautiful way of having intercourse as both of you can see each other and cuddle or kiss constantly to convey love.
- The classic missionary pose can be redefined: The classic missionary pose can be modified to suit your needs. You could wrap your legs around your partner's waist while the two of you face each other; the male is required to kneel at the edge of the bed to adjust his thrusts properly.
Is white discharge common in every girl. If so what happens if there is no white discharge and if yes is there any problem with excess white discharge and how to control it .how to control vaginal smell. I need some best natural remedies.
Hi Doctor, I and my wife had intercourse a day back and we are not ready for kids yet so she took idoz 72 within 4 hrs and her last period was on 26 November and her cycle is of 30-31 days .we are quite worried are there any chances of her getting pregnant.
It helps in premature ejaculation. Eat for minimum 30 days daily 5 grm and see the benefits.
1) singhara is used for treating diarrhoea, dysentery, thyroid problem, swelling and bronchitis.
2) it is natural antioxidant, prevents wrinkles, protects from uv rays and helps to cure weakness.
3) it helps to prevent sugar, ulcer, gout and heart diseases.
4) singhara is very rich in carbohydrate and 100 gm of it gives 115 calories.
5) it help in proper functioning of thyroid.
6) the fruits are used to treat sore throat, anemia, fractures, urinary disorders, and in leprosy.
7) it is anti oxidant and help to cure cough.
8) singhara peel can be grind and applied on swelling to get relief.
9) regular eating of its flour helps to gain weight.
10) for eczema cure, dried singhara should be mixed with lemon juice and applied regularly on affected area.
How are we to know increase we are pregnant for 2 weeks? What are the signs that our body will show?
If my gf have 2-3 times vomiting after 2 to 3 hours after taking unwanted 72 ? Please tell me is there any of pregnancy. If there is any chance thn wht should I do stop her pregnancy as earlier as possible. We have in the last day of her periods.
An STD is transmitted by means of physical contact and intercourse. These diseases are caused by parasites, virus or bacteria. Usually, STDs are preventable provided you make the right choices concerning your sexual health. Refraining from sex isn’t a feasible idea at all.
But fortunately there are alternatives too to curb the menace that STDs are:
- Abstain: The most effective way to avoid STIs is to abstain from sex.
- Mutual monogamy: Two people who have sex only with one another don’t have any opportunity to bring a new STD into the relationship. If you and your partner have been tested and are healthy, remaining faithful to each other is a very good way to reduce your chances of contracting an STD.
- Get Vaccinated: One important prevention tool against STIs is vaccination. Currently, vaccines are available to protect against infection with HPV, hepatitis A and hepatitis B. Talk to your healthcare provider to see which vaccines might be recommended for you.
- Protect Yourself: Condoms work really well in stopping most STIs from being passed from an infected partner to another when they are used consistently and correctly every time a person has oral, vaginal or anal sex. Consistently and correctly means that a person makes sure they use a condom every time they have oral, vaginal or anal sex and put it on and use it the right way.
- Avoid alcohol and drug use: Avoiding alcohol and recreational drug use reduce the risk of contracting an STI, having an unwanted pregnancy, or being coerced to have sex. Alcohol and drug use can reduce our ability to make good decisions. It may also make us more likely to be talked into participating in an activity without being able to give our full consent.
Coping and Support
It's traumatic to find out you have an STI. You might be angry if you feel you've been betrayed or ashamed if there's a chance you infected others. At worst, an STI can cause chronic illness and death, even with the best care in the world.
Between those extremes is a host of other potential losses trust between partners, plans to have children, and the joyful embrace of your sexuality and its expression. If in doubt, don't hesitate to visit a skin specialist or a physician.
Want to have sex but my age is 14 and girl age is also 14 and don't want any pregnancy and anything else can we do sex?
Im a girl of 23. I had sex on jan, but he didn't insert. It was on the first day of my pms. On feb I had pms but for three days and I did a home pregnancy test which showed negative but its like I have a tummy issue and whenever I try to exercise I get tired very soon, get a back pain. Im not understanding my problems. Can you please help. And what are the beats inside stomach?
I am trying to get pregnant last 1 year but still not conceive. I have irregular cycle and no egg white mucus during my whole cycle. Can I take metformin without consulting any Dr. If yes then when should I start this med. And how many days should I take.
We intake and exit air through nose. It says a lot of things.
You will not see that both nose are open same time. Means both are working simultaneously.
If you feel hungry and see right nose is open and exchanging air. Then you take lunch and dinner. You will get no indigestion. This is the right time to take food.
When you are going for a auspicious work, at the time of going out from home check which nose is open if right then put right leg first our of the final door to go out. You will be successful. If left nose is open then wait a few while to get open right nose because they open alternately.
This is a bit away from health but never eat food when left nose is working you will get indigestion definitely. Just wait when nose alternates.
Never drink any cold drinks, it will damage your liver handsomely.
If you feel thirsty in road do not drink roadside water in tank. It may cause hepatitis or typhoid.
To quench thirst take tea without milk. Safety for health. Or drink fruit juice if available./ green coconut water preferred. It is god's gift for us.
If you take a bath before sunrise all your stuffy mucus settled in last few hours in sinus plexus. Will dissolve and will not render an attack in next 24 hours. Only for stuffy nose.
Running nose people are having bacterial toxin (generally tb) received from parents. And have a shortage of calcium phosphate in body. They are very intelligent/ witty and weak throughout the life. And always suffer diseases due to having ulcerative background. But easily curable.
Mosquito repellant and injudicious smoking.
In today's age I found mothers having very poor knowledge about baby-care. These babies are unfortunate. Example -
In room mosquito coil is burning and baby is inhaling the poison. Mother came to me and told lot of symptoms of baby. I presume and know the ill effects so in my prescription I wrote "no coil 200" Ultimately these babies will be an asthma patient in future due to ignorance of his mother.
So do not burn coil at night while sleeping. This is as good as murdering others.
And for men I request never smoke in front of any children in your home or outside to murder him half. There must have a law to put these people in court for criminal activities.
Do not mind this is true/let we come and work for a better and healthy society and let these children live a disease free life in coming days.