Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Anjali Deepak TilluYour feedback matters!
I delivered a baby before 6 months and it was through operation and not a normal delivery. Me and my husband were not physically involved after delivery. Is it safe now for a relation? Were my inside wounds healed?
My wife takes Eltroxin 75 mcg as she has hyperthyroid for the past 3 years. What are the chances of conceiving? Its been 4 months since we got married and ppl around us have started enquiring abt pregnancy. Pls help.
Hi I have very uncertain periods and I got married on april 2015 and before marriage my period come on 15 april 2015 and after marriage my first period is on 29 june 2015 which is normal after that my period come on 18 july 2015 just for 2 days and till now my period didnot come. Whenever I tke pregnancy test it is negative. Is there possibility of pregnancy. Please guide me and help me to get my period regularly.
Sir Yesterday I had a sex with two women's (Call girl) without a COndom. And now I scared of some disease like HIV, Pls help to understand and some guidelines for safety health pls. Will something happen to me?
I am having excessive left ovarian pain on 2nd day of menstruation. It's like twisting of the ovary. I can't even stand properly . Please help me.
I had unprotected sex with my partner and gave her pill very next morning. This happened 9 days ago. Today she bleed a bit. Is there anything we need to worry about. Please suggest some ideas.
Hi Sir/ Madam, We got an unsafe sex and my wife get pregnant of 30 - 35 days. Actually we are not ready for that. So please suggest me. If medical abortion will be any problem for future pregnancy (after 2 or 3 years)? Please suggest me.
Dear sir. Doing oral sex is harmful. Sucking clitoris or vagina is harmful during oral sex. Is oral sex give std or other problems. How we do safe oral sex.
Hi doctor. I am 22+. I had unprotected sex with my partner on 20 and 21 july. I had my last periods on 22 june. and now of this month my periods should start on before 22 july or on the exactly 22nd july. But till now I'm missing it. Don't know what to do. please advice?
I am newly married, me and my wife both are virgin, my finger is easily inserted in her vagina, but not my penis. Is her vagina opening small? How vagina opening can be increased, so that my penis is easily inserted.
My friend always get white thick discharge after menses due to which she get alot back pain and pain in legs also so please suggest something to stop this white discharge.
Yes I take ipill after sex. and last month two times period was. 3 march to 6 march n then 26march to 27 march.please help
Recent period I am getting Hatch (very hi-pitch sound, but not bcoz of Cold or shyness (I use to get Cold once in year, some times twice) and also frequent Air Release (gas ) with abnormal sound (very often). Now I am 71 plus.
We have seen that many people complain of having trouble after taking particular fruits, it's just because they take something else with fruits which make them feel uncomfortable.
If I do intercourse after my delivery what are the changes of getting pregnant and what time I have do intercourse.
Pls tel me why doctor say no to wash clothes during pregnancy I am 16 week pregnant and today I washed clothes becz may maid dnt came koi prblm toh ni hoge pls tel me.
Why do women develop heavy periods as they approach, 45,*, If it is due to approaching menopause What treatment should be taken.
Diagnostic Tests Females
We provide testing for fertility by all modalities ranging from reproductive hormones to diagnostic ultrasound to ascertain the cause. It is advisable that we make you undergo these tests before your final treatment/ plan of management is started.
- Blood tests: These include a whole array of blood investigation ranging from CBC , Urine routine microscopy, RBS, TSH, PROLACTIN, VDRL, HIV, HBSAG, HCV, AMH. And any other test depending on the history of the couple.
- Transvaginal ultrasound: A complete ultrasound of the uterus and adnexa is done to diagnose any anatomical disorder.
- Specific tests: In cases of recurrent implantation failure and recurrent pregnancy loss or if required other tests are also advised.
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy: For many, this test is an important part of a fertility evaluation. Laparoscopy takes place under general anaesthesia with small incisions made at or just below the navel and the pubic hairline. A laparoscope (a small-diameter telescope) is passed through the incision, which enables one to view the ovaries, fallopian tubes, uterus and pelvic cavity for abnormalities. We can check that the tubes are open (tubal patency) by injecting dye through the uterus and observing it spill or not through the ends of the fallopian tubes.
- Hysteroscopy: uses another small-diameter telescope called a hysteroscope. This enables to assess the uterine cavity for abnormalities such as polyps, adhesions or fibroids.