Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anjali A TayadeYour feedback matters!
Is there any problems when something is got sensation of caught in my throat but there is no problem on eating or drinking?
Haaii my name is gibin, am suffering from a fever some a few days how to treat my self? Because there is no hospital near..
Hi, M asking about my small baby boy he is 7 month old. He is crying too much as compare to daily .since last 1 week. Before that he was normal play and laughing but since last week he cry too much and not playing as before. He doing watery potty also. What was been happened. please suggest me any thing. Few old ppls told me teeth are coming in this age so he is crying. Can you please tell me is it right what should I do. I just giving him pinco gripe water. Nothing else and breastfeeding, biscuits little more.
I am suffering from lower back pain since 3 years and having hypothyroid problem (high tsh). Therefore taking medicine of 2x50 mg of thyroxine since long time.
Hi I am 23 year old suman kumari. My weight is so less compare to my height. I looks so thin compare to other people what should I do.
I have black marks on face and I have dark circles also. So can you please suggest me home remedies?
I have had these narcoleptic like sleep semi -comatose spells (nothing wakes me-lasting 2-8 hrs) during or soin after eating meals since 12/2011. Ive tried several different type food /diet changes, amts (nothing causes any change) .Ive heard it could involve stimulation of the vaso vagel nerve but have unable to find ANY INFO AT ALL ON THIS.
My age is 22 and i am going through an unusual situation like i am not able to eat anything in morning time though i m feeling hungry at that time but still i can't take food inside my mouth. If i am going to take anything feels like I'll vomit. Kindly suggest me some syrup or any medicine. Right now i am taking BUCLIZINE SYRUP LONGIFENE.
I am 18 years old & I am suffering from hyper acidity since last few months. I have tried some medicines for it but it didn't work. What should I do.
How do I increase weight and what should be the ideal diet to have daily and the work out required and medicine as well.
Masturbation affect in increasing height growth of our body or not. My friend told me that due to Masturbation height increase it's right or wrong?
Your eyes are one of the most important sense organs, which help in perceiving up to 80 percent of all major impressions. All your important daily activity like reading, internet surfing, driving etc are done with the help of your eyes. You should never take your eyes for granted. There are many ways in which you can take care of your eyes to ensure that you see and experience the world at its very best.
- Quit Smoking: Smoking makes you vulnerable to a majority of health related problems. When it comes to the health of your eyes, smoking can place you at a risk of uveitis (inflammation of the middle layer of your eye which includes ciliary body, iris and choroid) and cataracts (clouding of the lens in your eyes leading to a blurry vision).
- Wear sunglasses: Proper sunglasses can protect you from the harmful ultra violet (UV) rays of the sun. You should still use sunglasses even if your contact lenses offer UV protection. Too much of UV rays can cause pingeucula (yellow bump on the eyeball) and other serious eye problems. Polarized lenses can help to give your eyes proper protection while driving.
- Screen time: Minimize the amount of time staring at the computer screen as it can cause
- Eye strain
- Dry eyes
- Head ache
- Back and shoulder pain
- Anti- Glare: Use an anti-glare screen on your computer at work so that the strain and pressure on your eyes are less.
- Regular exercise: Exercise such as walking can prevent degeneration of the macula (present in the center of the retina in your eyes) which typically occurs by the time you reach the age of 60.
- Don't Ignore: You should look at changes in your vision as an early warning sign. The changes would include difficulty to see in low light, hazy and double vision, along with abnormal swelling and severe pain in your eyes.
You should visit your eye doctor for check ups at least once every two years. Eye diseases like diabetic retinopathy have no early warning symptoms and can only be diagnosed through a comprehensive eye exam. You should also ensure that the prescription for your contact lenses and eye glasses are up to date.