Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Benefits of eating sprouts early in the morning
Sprouts can be home-made and they make one of the healthiest breakfasts to begin the day with.
Top 4 reasons to start your day with a bowl of sprouts.
- Beneficial in weight loss: Sprouts are high in fiber content and hence beneficial in weight loss because they help in breaking down the fat in our bodies and flushing them out.
- Rich in vitamins: Most of your required dose of vitamins can be fulfilled by sprouts since they have vitamins a, b-complex, c and d.
- Add vigor: Sprouts are also known to be rejuvenating foods and add vigor to our bodies.
- Easy to digest: They are easy to digest and can be eaten by the young and the old too.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.
When will my first period start after csec, I am breast feeding, have delivered on 14th November 2015. Please advise.
I am an 18 year-old female 4-5 days ago I had sex with my partner we did use protection but after the act we saw that the condom had been torn so I took an ipill. The next day after taking the ipill during another session his condom slipped down into my vagina so I had to take another ipill. Since then, I'm having a very strong burning sensation with pain every time I go to pee. There's a pain in my hole and an urge to pee all the time. What should I do.
I am 29 years old female. I have delivered second baby before 4 months by c-section. After delivery I got mummy tummy that's diastasis Recti. How to recover from this Recti problem.
Dear sir, we have doubt about pregnancy. We have doing sex daily. Since last 15 days we have sex without condom. My wife's period date has been 21-22 every month. Now today's 27. But she has not in period time. So how to know .she is pregnant or not. If she is not pregnant. Then why she is not in period time. We both like to sex without condom. But we are afraid of pregnancy. In family planning. We want child after 1.5 or 2 years. So, what to do for this type planing.
Hello Drs , During my pregnancy, my TSH level was 10.2,out of normal range. I have been taking thyrox 25 start from then. But I tested few days back and sees normal range. Do I need to still continue the tablet ? Or I can stop?
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!
I am 25 years female and 4 months pregnant. Have been having heavy vaginal bleeding since 2months. Scan says placenta is 2cm above cervix. Advised bed rest till my delivery. Does it set right later in pregnancy and what care should I take now?
Hello mam or sir, I have one child . i want to conceive one more baby but i could not make it . what should i do ?
I got married 2 months ago, but not been able to have intercourse with my wife as her vagina seems to be very tight and she claims it to be very painful. Tried many tines even with lubricant, but to no gain.
I am 25 years old unmarried girl and my breasts are getting loose and bigger day by day. What is the reason behind it. Is this a matter to worry?
Me and my wife had unprotected sex in the middle of the month. However, I ejaculated outside. Her last period (LMP) was on 20th Sept and period was due on 15th Oct 2016 but still she didn't get her period. We checked two three times at home and HPT shows negative. We are very much worried as we don't want baby now. She has 25 days cycle and sometimes it takes 28 to 30 days. Kindly suggest some pills or medicines to induce menses.
Some of the major foods, which are a rich source of Vitamin C are as follows:
1. Citrus Fruits: Citrus fruits, including limes, lemons, tangerines, oranges, grapefruits etc. are one of the most popular sources of vitamin C in the world, and are laden with a high number of good properties.
2. Strawberries: One of the healthiest and tastiest berries, strawberries are not only rich in vitamin C, they are rich in fiber and antioxidants as well. They help in protecting the heart from excessive cholesterol and in reducing levels of oxidative stress.
3. Papayas: One of the most excellent sources of vitamin C, papayas have been known to supply almost 100% of your daily Vitamin C needs in a single serving. Additionally, they are also a great source of Vitamin A.
4. Kiwis: Research has found that levels of vitamin C found in kiwis are substantially higher than oranges; something which makes this New Zealand native one of the most lucrative vitamin C options on the planet. Additionally, kiwis have also been found to improve the functioning of the respiratory tract in children as well as adults and are also rich in flavonoids and minerals like potassium.
5. Guavas: One guava contains over 250mg of vitamin C, which is approximately twice the amount of what your body requires daily. Apart from being a storehouse of vitamin C, it is also rich in folic acid, dietary fiber and minerals like manganese and potassium.
6. Melons: Melons such as cantaloupe not only supply a high quantity of vitamin C, they are also rich in potassium and vitamin A. Other melons like watermelons also provide you with almost 112% of your regular Vitamin C requirements.
7. Tomatoes: Tomatoes, irrespective of whether they are bright red or sun dried, provide almost 170% of your daily Vitamin C requirements in only one serving.
I did sex with my partner but my virginity broke down before doing sex I know that one time my private part struck to bicycle I got pain but virginity is present inner side can it possible that hopefully that was the reason of my breakage of virginity I never do sex any other except my partner I need reason for it please tell I want to know about it?
Hi. My wife got abortion 10 days ago, when she was 1.5 month, dis is the second baby which I was try, I had 3 years baby boy, she was cleaned her stomach those things in hospital. Now today we couldn't control ourselves, I had lip, breasts play role, I got milk in her breasts, that I swallowed both were tasty (sweet and bit khata). But we didn't have intercourse. My questions is 1.swallowing breasts milk is any harm to me? Or her? 2. Can I have sex with her now? Or can I have at least ass sex? 3. Or can I only stick foreplay? Because both can't able control our feelings! Please suggest. What I have to do or don't do?
Doctor, Mere period time month me 2 baar aata h or kbhi kbhi 1 baar or jab aata h tab bahut blood loss hota h 5 din tak koi problem to nhi h na please suggest me.
It’s that time of the year again! So, Diwali comes knocking on your door every year bringing with it deliciously sinful desserts and sweetmeats. Yes, it’s the holiday season, and it surely is the time to indulge and let loose a little bit. But that doesn’t mean you allow the extra inches to add on to your waistline. This Diwali, you can enjoy 3 lip-smacking festive sweets without going on a guilt trip.
1. Oats and Nuts Laddoo:
So why not give a healthy spin to Diwali celebrations this year? Choose oats and nuts laddoo over the traditional motichoor ghee ke laddoo. These laddoos are enriched with oats, figs, almonds, walnuts, pistachios and flaxseeds. Oats are good for the diabetic; walnuts for the skin; almonds for the brain; pistachios for the heart; and flaxseed prevents cancer. So go ahead and indulge in this nutritious delight.
2. Corn Kheer:
As unusual as it sounds, it’s actually healthier than your regular rice or seviyan soaked in sugary fattening milk. Corn kheer is cooked in low fat milk with a healthy dose of dry fruits, cinnamon and saffron. Corn is a natural antioxidant and a great source of fibre. Plus, studies show that it can reduce the risk of haemorrhoids and colorectal cancer, and even protects your heart. Great for diabetics and the health conscious, it lowers LDL cholesterol and hypertension. Milk as you know is a rich source of calcium and vitamin D, which are good for your bones. Add saffron for purifying your blood and cinnamon for a healthy stomach, and you have a wholesome sweet that you can enjoy guilt-free.
3. Badaam Ki Barfi:
Probably the best way to feast on a festive traditional delight without feeling that you’re cheating on your daily health code. Badaam ki barfi is Diwali dessert at its best, and surprisingly it is healthier than the lot of sweets out there too! Almonds, which are fortified with generous amounts of copper, vitamin E, magnesium and protein, are particularly good for your brain and your heart. They help in preventing cardiovascular disease and are great for healthy cognitive functioning. Besides who doesn’t need a little dose of sugar now and then to maintain a healthy calorie count?
This Diwali, enjoy to the fullest in a healthier way without the burden of guilt of self-indulgence hanging on your head.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.