Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am 38 years old unmarried women having a problem of hormonal imbalance n irregular periods, two years before doctor suggested tab regestrone for 3 months n I got relief but now again I am having the same problem n I have started taking regestrone without asking doctor is there any harm of taking regestrone at this age.
What happens when Husband blood group is B+ and wife is A- for planning baby or child birth? Please advise.
I am 22years old. Female. Am masturbating for more than 6months. Am interested in doing it. But am afraid if I am gaining weight because of it. Will masturbating give side effects as weight gain.
After marriage we had sex and she has question that her periods have not been on the date she used to be. Kindly advise.
Me and my girlfriend had sex without condom and she completed her periods 6 days before I pulled out my penis when I came. Is there any chance of pregnancy?
Hi I am 8wks pregnant women I had a miscarriage a year ago now pregnant and I had spotting again my consultant advised me to take hcg injections weekly I took first dose today I have seen that this medicine is under fda cat X and its use during pregnancy will cause birth defects for baby I just want to know am I have the right choice? Is there any problem if continue to take the medicine?
Hi, I am in dating with my girl friend. We both decided to participate in sex without condom, but we do't need pregnancy. Which kind of tips we need to follow?
I am on my period but on day one got a few drops and it stopped. I feel bloated .today should be day two and flow shud be normal but nothing. I've had a stressful month. Diets been not that good .kindly suggest.
I am not having periods for the last two months please suggest me any medicine I am obese having hormonal problem and my age is 18.
My girlfriend is having right ectopic pregnancy. Size is of 8 mm. Is there any option rather than a surgical treatment, because we don't have the support of our parents. I have heard of methotrexate injection. Is it possible? It is near about of one month.
Hi I am a 20 year old women (just turned 20 last month. I had an i-pill within 24 hours of having sex with my bf just after 4 days of my periods last month (17th april. He inserted in me. After 5 days of the i-pill I faced some white discharge for a while. And now from the past 3 days I have been having symptoms like tender breast, cramps and withdrawl bleeding and yesterday I started getting back ache. My next periods are due on 5th. I am really worried that I might be pregnant. Please help me. And I know that a test would be of no use till 5th. Gosh I am very worried about myself. What do I do?
STDs or STIs are usually transmitted from one person to another through body fluids while being in a physical relationship. Herpes, Chlamydia, HIV and gonorrhea are some of the common STDs you may be susceptible to. These diseases are extremely unpleasant and usually cause long term health issues. Sometimes they might even be fatal. Here are a few ways you could use to prevent yourself from getting affected with STDs:
- Abstinence: The best and most certain way of preventing STDs is practicing abstinence. Although abstinence from any type of sexual activities including oral, vaginal or anal sex is a surefire method of prevention, it is not a very realistic method to do so. If you don't want to practice abstinence, make sure you educate yourself about other prevention methods.
- Single partner: Practicing monogamy in terms of sex is the safest kind of sexual activity. Make sure both you and your partner get tested for any STD. If you and your partner are not suffering from any STD and you both agree to practice monogamy with each other, then you automatically cut down on the risk of suffering from STDs.
- Talk: Talk to your sexual partner about his/her sexual health. Inform him/her about yours as well. Avoid having sex with someone who does not inform you with his or her sexual health information.
- Avoid taking drugs or alcohol: Try not to get drunk or take drugs before having sex. They reduce inhibitions which actually tend to make you reckless. You tend to become more adventurous and do not keep the sexual hygiene in mind at that time. Using a condom in the influence of alcohol and drugs can also result in a condom failure. Be sober enough before you have sex.
- Do not indulge with a person with symptoms: If someone shows symptoms of suffering from any kind of STD, do not indulge in any sexual activity with him or her. Refrain from having sex with him or her until he or she is treated by a doctor.
- Take precaution: Use different forms of protection while having sex to prevent pregnancy as well as STDs. But you have to realize the fact that these forms of protection are not full proof and always have a slight percentage of risk embedded in them.
Be extremely careful before you indulge in any type of sexual activity with anyone. After all, your health is in your hands.