Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anitha SobtiYour feedback matters!
My age is 34. After my delivery my weight increases due to thyroid. That time my weight 84 kg. So I request you please help me that how can reduce my weight ?
I have issue with my periods. Since Dec 2016 I did not get my periods. Please provide me guidance ,is it a serious issue ,what further steps I need to take.
My friend is experiencing bad stomach cramps during her periods. Can you suggest ways how to minimize this? I also wanna know why she feels sex appeal more during this period!
Hi I am 10 weeks pregnant. I had an ultrasound scan yesterday. I saw a baby s heartbeat and it measures 173 beat. And in report I found in right ovary there is a corpus leutal cyst which measures 1.6 cm and I didn't have any bleeding or pain. Kindly help me .wat exactly it is. I am very much worried.
I am suffering from PCOD from past 2 years. 6 months I used allopathy medicine in that 6 months only once period has come, as their was no proper result I shifted to ayurvedic medicine. From march 2016 m using but still no result at all. Please help me out. What to do. M very much worried about my health. It has been 2 years I am suffering with dz pcos.
Staying healthy involves a wholesome state of being where the mind and body are in perfect sync. A less than properly functioning body can leave you in a state of potential depression after a certain point of time, while a depressive mind can leave you feeling less than stellar where you end up imagining and experiencing pain. The health of your bones and joints is one such area that requires even more care as you start growing older. Wear and tear is just one of the reasons for degeneration while fractures and injuries can lead to a sudden halt of normal functioning of the bones and joints too.
So how can you ensure bone and joint health in the long run? Follow our tips!
- Eating Right: Pick calcium rich food like dairy products that have a low fat content, including milk and yogurt. Also, have a daily dose of green, leafy vegetables and plenty of citrus fruit and juices for your fill of calcium. Further, food like eggs and soybeans which have lots of vitamin D can also help in retaining good bone and joint health. Vitamin C rich fruit like watermelon, oranges, squash and tomatoes also help in natural tissue and cartilage repair. And finally, get plenty of vitamin K to retain good bone density for a prolonged period with ingredients like leafy green vegetables, eggs and cheese.
- Exercise: This is the key to good bone and joint health. Much like machinery and tools, the bones and joints of your body can also wither with disuse and prolonged inactivity. Make sure that you indulge in exercises like long walks and muscle strengthening exercises which will give your joints and bones good amount of strength as well. Remember to speak with your doctor before you start a new exercise regime so that you avoid anything that may be harmful in case you have any other ailment. Low impact exercises will strengthen the spine, while fat burning and weight loss exercises will ensure that there is less pressure on the knees and lumbar area. Swimming and resistance building exercises can also be practised for these purposes.
- Abstinence: A major factor in promoting better bone and joint health is abstinence from all those things that can create problems in the long run, like smoking, drinking excessively and even too much consumption of caffeine and fatty food. All these things can create depletion of the natural bone mass. Also, switching to a lower heel for everyday wear footwear and changing your position during your time at your workstation are a few things that will go a long way.
Take care of your bones and joints the right way today, for a healthier tomorrow.
I had an unprotected sex so I took unwanted 72 pill and now my period is delayed by 5 days. I also took a pregnancy test result is negative. Why there is delay in my periods? Am I pregnant?
I am 47 years old .I have missed my period by six days. Is it menopause? How can I know that it is menopause. Please tell me what should I do next. I have suffering from hypothyroidism. Latest tsh level is 3.9.
My penis size is 19 cm. While sex. My partner shouts a lot. But she gets too excited. To reduce her pain even I use to lick her vagina for long time and lubricate her well cleaned vagina. Will it hurt her inside?
I am suffering from savior pain during my monthly periods. What treatment is better for curing from it?
During intercourse without any protections or contraceptives, if the back side or the anal has been used for intercourse and the sperm falls inside the anal of the female, would it occur to any pregnancy issues?
Is ED and PE curable. How i M 35 n suffering from both .m do a lot of work out.But somehow I have fear for sex whether I ll be able to perform. What is the best medicine sildenafil or tadalafil. I have performance phobia. As m patient of IBS I don't drink milk and use ssrl drugs peiscibed by doc. What are it's effects on my sex life and how to counter it's side effects. please suggest me the remedy as it's spoiling my self esteem and I am getting dependent on sildenafil and tadalafil. Will I get addicted to them. please help.
Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex on 2 and 5 of June those were my fertile days. I was supposed to get my periods on 17 but it's already 20 I am late with my periods for 4 days. I am feeling like it's about to start. I am worried can I be pregnant?
Sir my last cycle was got over on 29th sep and on 6 oct I had sex I took i-pill within 1 hr of it. On 12 oct I was bleeding. Nd The bleed is heavy and I am having pain in stomach. I am pregnant? Or just side effect. I took pregnancy home test it came negative. Sir is this my new cycle? And For how many days the pain and bleed will be there please help Me.
My vagina is very loose, when they penetrate in side they said its loose. My age is 25 and only one year passed for my marriage. Please help me.
Can pregnant woman have mango? It is a general conception that eating mangoes raise the body temperature and it is not good for the little one. My wife is in her 3rd month and I would like to know if eating mango is safe for her.
In many cases, the body responds to a stressful or traumatic situation by disassociating with it. This can result in the development of a dissociative disorder. A dissociative disorder or dissociative amnesia is a mental illness that involves the breaking down of memory, consciousness, identity and perception. It can interfere with a person's general functioning, social life and relationships. People suffering from dissociative amnesia can have long gaps in their memory of the accident and the time before and after it.
Women are at a higher risk of suffering from this condition as compared to men. It has also been found to have a genetic link as people suffering from this condition often have other members of their family who experience something similar. Manmade and natural disasters such as wars, floods, earthquakes etc that cause overwhelming stress is said to trigger this disease.
The inability to recall past events is a primary symptom of this disease. Other symptoms include:
- Depression or anxiety
- Inability to remember personal information
- Substance abuse
- Mood swings
- Sexual dysfunction
- Panic attacks
- Obsessive compulsive symptoms
- Hallucinations and
- Social withdrawal
Treatment for this disease is a two step process. The first step involves relieving symptoms and controlling any behavioral changes. The second step aims at helping the person to recall and process their memories. Developing coping skills and rebuilding relationships is also focused on. Depending on the individual and the severity of symptoms showcased a doctor may choose to treat the patient using any of the following forms of treatment.
- Psychotherapy: This form of treatment is designed to encourage communication and give the person insight into their problems. It uses a number of psychological techniques.
- Cognitive therapy: Changing dysfunctional thinking patterns and their resulting emotions and behavior patterns is the focus of this form of treatment.
- Medication: Dissociative amnesia patients who also suffer from depression or anxiety can benefit from medication such as anti depressants and anti anxiety drugs. However, this medication does not treat the dissociative amnesia itself.
- Family therapy: In some cases, along with the patient it is also necessary to counsel the family. Family therapy involves educating the family members about the disorder and symptoms of recurrence.
Clinical hypnosis: This type of treatment uses intense relaxation and focused attention techniques to access the unconscious part of the mind and allow people to explore their thoughts, emotions and repressed memories.