Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
My period is regular with 2 days hike, means 22days cycle. Pain is too much and flow extends upto 4th day also. I have also taken pregnancy test but it was negative.
Hi I am 28 years old. I am 14 weeks pregnant now. I have been diagnosed with Gestational diabetes and I am on medication with glycomet. I hav been closely monitoring my blood glucose level and it is always been under the normal range during fasting between 87-102 mg/dl. However, the post breakfast range (after 2 hours) keeps fluctuating between 141-157 mg/dl. My last post breakfast range was 145 mg/dl. My Doc has asked me to take insulin shots. My first question, is it necessary to take insulin for these ranges. I have been doing walkings and adapted to lifestyle changes and following my diet strictly. Is it safe to consume insulin? Would it affect my baby?
Hello, my gynae gave me sporlac vc for 10 days. What is it for? I explained to her that I get stressed before periods. Also, there is itching sometimes at night in pubic area.
Are you experiencing reduced libido along with intense dryness in your genitals? Loss of libido is a tough thing to cope with in women. In spite of having a great sex life, your vaginal area can become nonresponsive because of several reasons. You might not even know what is happening and the reasons which are causing the condition. These conditions are common in the menopause stage in women.
Reasons for decreased libido and vaginal dryness:
1. Several changes occur in a woman’s body during the menopause stage. The sex hormones, which include estrogen and progesterone start decreasing. This may lower your libido, cause vaginal dryness and affect your sex life to a great extent.
2. Testosterone is the sex hormone which turns you on or gets you into the mood for having sex. When the production of this hormone is insufficient, the urge for having sex gets affected and reaching an orgasm gets even harder.
3. The decrease in estrogen production causes several physical changes in a woman. The blood circulation to your sexual organs gets reduced, making you less sensitive to any kind of sexual stimulation. It also leads to vaginal dryness. The walls of the vagina also become thin due to which penetration may get painful.
Remedies for decreased libido
1. You should start practicing breathing exercises and do meditation for at least thirty minutes every day. This will enable you to eliminate stress, which is a primary trigger for decreased libido.
2. For balancing the estrogen levels, you should consume phytoestrogenic tea and supplements. Some important herbs which you should take include black cohosh, red clover and dong quai.
3. You should also consume aphrodisiac food items. Garlic is such a food item, which contains allicin and increases the blood flow to the vagina. Dark chocolate can also be taken.
Remedies for vaginal dryness
Several conventional vaginal lubricants may lead to irritation, infection and dryness of the vagina.
1. You should always use a natural lubricant, which is not associated with side effects and works effectively. Natural lubricants such as tea tree oil, coconut oil and vitamin E based oils provide effective vaginal lubrication. They also moisturize and repair the vagina.
2. You must keep fit and active. Regular cardio or yoga sessions will help with enhanced blood flow to your sexual organs, making you feel wet.
3. You should drink plenty of water and always stay hydrated in order to prevent dryness in the vagina.
Most importantly, it is a good idea to continue having sex. If you shy away and do not make any effort, the problem of decrease in libido will continue. Therefore, sex is the best way of encouraging your body. Proper communication with your partner is also necessary.
Hello doctor i am 21 years old i am 6 month pegnant kch din pehle USG karwaya tha jisse mjhe pata chala ki mera baby apni age se 15 day chota hai plz help main kya karu
I am 20 years old. I got my last period on 18-8-2016. I had an unprotected sex with my boyfriend on 17-9-2016. But he pour all the semen out of my body. Maybe 1-2 drops went inside me. I have not got my period till now. Yesterday morning I did pregnancy test, it was negative. I never had such a delay in my period. On last period I had taken a pain killer bcz the pain was killing me. Pls tell me what is the problem.
I'm 22 yrs old female, for the past two days I'm suffering from intense pain in my vagina and vulva it starts itching and burning and swollen I do not know what's the solution to it.
1. Hpv infection: an infection caused by the human papillomavirus is the main reason why cervical dysplasia occurs. It is worth noting that hpv is most commonly transmitted through sex.
2. Smoking: people who smoke are twice as likely to suffer from cervical dysplasia in comparison to those who do not.
3. Immunosuppressive drugs: these are more likely to cause cervical dysplasia because they weaken the immune system of your body.
4. Organ transplant: organ transplant also increases your chances of cervical dysplasia due to the fact that it weakens your immune system.
5. Hiv-aids: this is a disease, which also weakens your immune response and therefore increases your chances of contracting cervical dysplasia.
There are not too many symptoms of cervical dysplasia and it can only be diagnosed using a pap test without, which more complicated tests have to be performed.
Once the diagnosis for this is complete, several factors will have to be considered before deciding, which treatment to give the patient. These include the age of the patient and the severity of the condition. However, in most of the cases women who have cervical dysplasia are not treated and the cell growth goes away on its own however when it is treated the following treatments are used.
2. Cone biopsy
5. Laser surgery.
I m 25 year old girl i have period problem Since 6 months.Regular period with less bleeding at least.2 days.I have done.Sono graphy also it shows uterus size is small.I have constipation also Please suggest me?
This approach is primarily based on diet, exercise and medication.
Various herbs are used to treat and control high cholesterol.
Unani medicines are used to clean arteries that have been clogged.
Please I like any one of you to let me know how different forms of potatoes (like raw potatoes ,boiled one, deep fried chips ,aloo fingers ,in parathas, aloo fry ,etc. Gonna effect our body when consumed .But when I consumed it in the form of aloo fry ,chips , aloo bajiya I sense there is much more ache knee joints ,is potatoes has something to do with ?m 28, 89 kg ,155 cm height. M obese n hav joint pains osteoporosis pcod like conditions. What kind of food should I avoid please list them .for a better health.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!
I am 9 th month pregnant. Itching on my hands and legs. After applying olive oil feeling better. Is there any problem by this itching.
Adverse effects of mobile phone usage:
Today's children are growing up in a radio-frequency environment that never existed in human history before. The radiation emitted by mobile phones and mobile phone masts can have adverse effects on children. Some include:
Affects your Immunity Status: cell phones after a full day usage contains many germs on their display which are highly numbered than your toilet seats. These germs are easily transferred to your body as you touch frequently or use close to your face for talking. This increases the risk of exposure to the germs and reduces your immune strength as immune status are not fully developed for children.
Increase Risk of Chronic Pains: prolonged use of mobile phones for playing games or texting requires continuous movement for your hands which may develop chronic pain in joints of your hands and shoulders.
Vision Problem: children when concentrate much on playing games in mobile phone they even fail to blink frequently with the increased interest and attraction towards the game. This causes the dryness of the conjunctiva and also increases the ocular tension.
Affects your emotions negatively and increases the stress level
Mobile Phone Safety For Kids:
As a parent, you must take preventive measures to minimize your child's exposure to the harmful effects of mobile phones. These include:
Do not give cell phone if your child is under 16 years. A child's brain is too sensitive to withstand the effects of mobile radiation.
Do not let your child hold a mobile phone directly up to his head. Use an air-tube headset instead.
Do not let your child make calls in buses, trains, cars, and elevators. The mobile phone works harder to get the signal out through the metal, which increases the power level.
Do not let your child use cell phone when the signal is weak. It will increase the power to the maximum, as the phone attempts to connect to a new relay antenna.
Limit the use of cell phone around children.
Make sure that there is no mobile phone mast or network tower near your home or your kid's school.
Do not let children take mobile phones to school.
Do not leave mobile phones in your children's bedroom at night.
She suffering from irregularities in monthly periods. From last 6 years. In that period of time she takes ayurvedic medicine for cure the problem. And it works but from last year she again suffered such problem. What would be reason?
Have not got my periods this month.am 42. Have one 12 yr old son.gen get it in a 28 or 30 day cycle.i was v weak recently and had my blood sugar bp low.i am worried .pl help.
Upper body contouring consists of correction of the over hanging arm skin also called batwing deformity of the arms (between elbow to armpits) and sagging and overhanging breasts both in men and women causing body disfigurement, discomfort and embarrassment.