Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Anita SoniYour feedback matters!
My wife is 37 years old and my son is 2 months old. Some pain in my wife's breast during feeding every time.help me
Digestive Issues: Black beans are great for regulating digestive issues because they contain unusually high levels of protein and fiber for such a small bean, making them a 'super food' of sorts. Protein and fiber both help food move through the digestive tract, allowing it to have its nutrients removed and then the waste expelled in a healthy way. Black beans are also digested slower than meat, which has a similar protein content, so eating beans can leave you satisfied longer. In this way, black beans can clean out a digestive system and help prevent overeating.
Blood Sugar: Uneven digestive rates can cause unbalanced blood sugar levels in the body, but black beans regulate this issue as well. As mentioned above, the fiber and protein in black beans keeps digestion flowing at a steady rate, so concentrated doses of nutrient uptake do not occur. Rather, a steady removal of nutrients occurs throughout the digestive process. When digestion is unsteady, spikes or crashes in blood sugar can occur, which are dangerous and even fatal to patients with diabetes or similar blood sugar-related conditions.
My wife is of 40 years age. Height is about 5 ft 4 inches. Weight is about 62 kgs. Taking medication for thyroid from past 4 years. We are married for 12 years now and she has never been interested in sex. Every time I try get rejected as she says she hates it. We have 2 kids and she allowed only for kids. Her food habits mainly home food only. Breakfast, lunch and dinner. Does not like tea or coffee. She takes 1 glass of milk in the morning. Please help.
I am 7 week pregnant but still I have vaginal bleeding but not too much please tell me what precautions should be taken.
Hi doctor my age is 23 I have 1 girl baby she is 2years 2months. My height is 5.1 weight is 65kg. I have suddenly knee pain most of the time evening and night half day is there I can't sleep I can't sit that time doctor suggested do blood test uric acid today result also came 7.4 is there uric acid any problem for future pregnancy please tell me I'm taking weight loss capsule fatnile and nutrislim+ powder and capsule so please tell me.
I'm 22 years old. I am pregnant with 22 weeks. Right now I am not ready for this pregnancy. I just got married 7 months back. Please help me. I can't take this baby right now in my situation.
Hello Doctor, Maine pregnancy me bahot weight gain ker liya h mera weight 85 kg h ab mera lscs hua h and mera baby one month ka ho chuka h mujhe apna weight loose kerna h please tell me mujhe kaisi diet leni chahye and kya workout krna chahye?
However, for athletes or anyone interested in being physically active on a regular basis, there may be concerns about getting adequate nutrients such as protein to fuel performance and build muscle.
Since vegetarians consume more plant foods on a regular basis, the absorption of several nutrients may be reduced
If you are a vegetarian, READ on for some advice on getting the balance right and for directions on potential vitamin and mineral deficiencies to look out.
a) Protein is important for building and keeping muscles and red blood cells healthy. Sources of protein include:
*soy and soy products like tofu, tempeh and fortified soy beverages
dried beans (kidney, black and white beans),
*peas (chickpeas and black-eyed peas) and lentils (red, brown and green lentils)
*grains (quinoa, brown rice, bulgur and oatmeal)
*nuts, nut butters (hazelnuts and almond butter) and seeds (sesame and sunflower)
*peanuts and peanut butter.
a) Iron helps carry oxygen to different parts of the body.
b) Vegans need about twice as much dietary iron as non-vegetarians because the iron from plant foods (non-heme iron) isn’t as well absorbed as the iron from animal foods (heme iron).
*some nuts and seeds like cashews, almonds, pumpkin and sesame seeds
* prune juice and dried apricots
*vegetables like cooked spinach, kale and potatoes with their skins
* black strap molasses.
d) Caution :
* Iron from vegetarian sources is better absorbed when eaten with vitamin-C rich foods.
* Also remember some produce such as caffeine can inhibit iron absorption. So try and delay that after after-dinner coffee for at least 30 minutes.
3) Vitamin B2
a) It is responsible for a range of bodily functions such as maintaining healthy eyes, skin, and nervous system.
b) sources: most cereals, mushrooms, milk, pumpkin, sesame seeds, and wheat germ
* It is also vital for iron absorption and the development of red blood cells and anabolic reactions in the body. .
4) Vitamin D
a) Vitamin D helps the body to absorb and use calcium and phosphorus for strong bones and teeth.
b) Sources of vitamin D include: The recommended daily amount is approximately 10 micrograms and can be found in: soya milk, butter, eggs, soya cheeses, yoghurt.
c) It is also well-known that we can absorb vitamin D from the rays of the sun. Gain sufficient ‘lux’ from natural light on a daily basis.
a) helps bones to grow and stay healthy. It also helps muscles to contract, including making the heart beat.
b) sources: protein rich soya milk, yoghurts and cheeses.
*Other good calcium sources include nuts, seeds, figs, rhubarb and a range of beans.
*soy yogurt, fortified soy beverages and other fortified non-dairy beverages like rice and almond beverage
a) Zinc is needed for growth and development. It also helps strengthen the immune system and heal wounds.
*pulses, wheat germ, whole grains,fortified cereals and whole wheat bread
*some nuts like pecans and cashews and their butters like cashew butter
*peanuts and peanut butter
*pumpkin seeds and sesame seed butter (tahini).
7) Omega-3 fats
a) important for eye, nerve and brain development and are helpful in preventing heart disease.
*oils like canola, flaxseed, walnut and soybean
*soybeans, tofu and walnuts.
8) Vitamin B12
a) plays a role in boosting immune function.
b) You only need to find a few micrograms on a daily basis in order to get sufficient vitamin B12.
c) Sources: soya milk, cheeses, yeast extract, vegetable stock and yoghurts.
Hii. my last period date was 2nd feb. 2016. I have checked out by preganews last week for pregnancy it is positive so I gone through 3d sonography its shows 31mm corresponding to 7 weeks and 5days but still there is no heartbeats found in child right now. What should I do.? Should I wait for some more time.. What is the maximum time for heartbeats in child? How much time should I wait?
I had taken option 72 after 48 hrs. Will it work? And please confirm won't I get pregnant for another 3 years.
Whether having long hair around nipple is called hirsutism? I even have irregularities in periods is there any problem?
Hi all, I have used clomid for ovulation I got one follicle at left ovary means one matured egg gone for IUI. LMP is 23 Rd November. Today is 10 th day of missed period. I went for ultra scan thy are able to see two different sacs. They said one baby confirmed. Abt second one had to wait one more week. My doubt is I had only one egg how come two baby's.is that twins or gestational sac.
Sir, I am having low semen count. How to improve? I am 36 years old married. I have one 5 years old kid. I am trying for another baby. So please give suggestion
Infertility refers to being able to get pregnant after one year of trying. Women who can get pregnant but are unable to stay pregnant are also termed as infertile. Ovulatory disorders are one of the most common reasons why women are unable to conceive and is presen in 30% of women suffering from infertility.
- Hormonal problems: Ovulation is linked with a complex balance of hormones and any disruption in the process can hinder ovulation. The disruption includes the fact that the ovaries are not producing normal follicles in which the eggs can mature. Ovulation is rare if the eggs are immature and there are no chances of fertilization. Polycystic ovary syndrome is the most common disorder responsible for infertility. Malfunction of the hypothalamus leading to failure in triggering hormonal stimulus to ovaries for egg maturation leading to immature eggs and ovarian failure. Malfunction of the pituitary gland leading to imbalance in hormonal secretion thus causing disturbance in ovulation. This can occur due to physical injury, a tumour or a chemical imbalance in the pituitary.
- Scarred ovaries: Ovulation failure can also be due to a physical damage to the ovaries. Invasive surgeries involving ovarian cysts leads to damaging or scarring of capsule of the ovary to become due to which follicles cannot mature leading to disruption of ovulation.
- Premature menopause: Early menopause or premature menopause before the normal age means that the natural supply of eggs has been depleted. This is most common in extremely athletic women with a history of low body weight and extensive exercise.
- Follicle problems: Infertility is also caused due to non-ruptured follicle syndrome in which women who produce a normal follicle, with an egg inside of it, every month but the follicle fails to rupture. This leads to disruption of ovulation as the egg remains inside the ovary.
- Others: Treating female infertility by chemotherapy is next to premature ovarian failure by loss of primordial follicles. Sexually transmitted infections are a leading cause of infertility. Tobacco smoking is detrimental to the ovaries and the amount of damage is dependent upon the amount and length of time of exposure of smoke in the environment. Nicotine in cigarettes interfere with the body’s ability to create oestrogen, a hormone that regulates ovulation. In addition, blocked fallopian tubes due to pelvic inflammatory disease or surgery for an ectopic pregnancy also causes infertility. Infertility can also be due to physical problems with the uterus or fibroids of uterus where non-cancerous clumps of tissue and muscle on the walls of the uterus.
How treatment is carried out in Mesotherapy