Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
How to regain the hair lost by naturally with out using medicines at the age of below 20 years and weight also.
I am a 15 years boy and I am suffering from loose motions from a couple of weeks. When I eat food I feel the need to go to washroom immediately. I have been taking liver 52 medicine from some time but no effect.
I aam a 17 year old male abf have a backache for last 3 months. tried using the pain relief ointment I'm not getting any relief. Please tell me what to do.
How to strengthen our sexual life and organs. I'm 23 and my sex oragams are somewhat weaker. How to make it stronger?
He has ASD in his heart of 5 mm sized at the time of his birth, he born 2 month prematurely, is it naturally curable? How many time it takes to cure?
Doctor has suggested me to use arnica Q mix with coconut oil for hair loss. Can anyone help me where can I buy arnica q ? And can you tell me what to call it in telugu language ?
I have twin niece. They are 2 years old. One have a problem in left hand thumb. From birth the is bent. I search in google that it's called trigger thumb. How can she get normal. Is it operation mandatory to solve it? Plzz advice me some hospitals in kolkata where this type of operation occurs. Kindly help me.
What is best alternate available to implant as I am afraid of getting it done. I am 50 yr old. Gums are not too good, my doctor told me that implant is possible. Please advice, today I am using removable denture for upper 2 front teeth.
I m pregnant. My pregnancy is 37 weeks 1 day old. I have low AFI 5.5 in my ultrasound report done on 37 week. Should I deliver my baby now through induction or wait because chances of normal pregnancy is higher now. My due date is 25 feb. Baby weight is 2.6 kg now.
My weight is 88 but I want to loose weight. So I joined gym. And reduced diet then also weight is not losing. So what shall I do? please help me.
How to increase testosterone level? And can testosterone help to reduce gynecomastia? I also wanna increase my height by few inches. Please help me with your directions.
I lost somebody close that year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to my self all the time. please help me.
I am having cold and water is coming from one nostril and slight pain is also there in the bone of nostril. I am breastfeeding a two months old infant. I am worried that my cold will transfer to him. Please help doctor.
I am 19 years old girl. My height is 4. 11. I need to increase my height. Please help me out. Or suggest any medicine or exercise so that it will help me to gain height.
Ovarian cancer is referred to as the cancer of the ovaries. The ovaries are a component of the female reproductive system. There are two ovaries located on either side of the uterus in a woman's body. Ovaries which are the organs responsible for producing egg cells also produce the hormones estrogen and progesterone. Ovarian cancer is a type of cancer which often goes undetected until it has spread all the way to the pelvis and the abdomen. However, it is also very difficult to treat the condition in its later stages which is why diagnosing ovarian cancer quickly is quintessential. Here is everything you need to know about ovarian cancer;
- No symptoms at first: Usually, in its early stages ovarian cancer does not cause any symptoms.
- Abnormal bloating: Bloating is when your abdomen swells due to excess fluid or gas inside. Abnormal bloating is more frequently associated with irritable bowel syndrome or even constipation is a common symptom of ovarian cancer.
- Feeling full quickly: This is also an associated symptom which has often been mistaken for constipation or irritable bowel syndrome.
- Weight loss: This is one of the more common signs of ovarian cancer.
- Discomfort in the pelvis area: This symptom occurs towards the later stages of ovarian cancer after it has already spread.
- Constipation: Constipation is a symptom of ovarian cancer as well.
- Frequent urination: This is yet another symptom which is a sign of ovarian cancer.
The symptoms of ovarian cancer are often mistaken with that of irritable bowel syndrome and constipation.
Causes: As with other forms of cancer, it is still very unclear what exactly causes ovarian cancer.
- Surgery: Surgery most commonly involves removing large parts of the female reproductive system which includes the ovaries, the fallopian tubes, the uterus as well as the lymph nodes. The surgeon will also try and remove as many cancer cells as possible from the abdomen and pelvic areas.
- Chemotherapy: Chemotherapy is usually done after surgery. It is usually performed so that the rest of the cancer cells are killed off. Chemotherapy drugs can be injected directly into the vein, abdominal cavity or sometimes even both.