Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anita SalunkheYour feedback matters!
Age: 22. Height: 5.11 ft.weight: 74 kg. Sex: male I am going for gym from last 3 months still going on. But recently I got a pain ache in my left leg which is constantly aching while am sitting simply or when I am lying in bed. sometime for a short period the pain extend till my back which make me difficult to stand up or bend down. I tried some pain killer ointment for last two days still I dint get release from it. Exact position of pain is from inside of left leg thighs which is constantly aching.
Hii. My hair is very thin and rough nd dry and my scalp is dry nd my problem is hair loss I am very upset for this I do not know what can I do?
I am having severe back and joint pain since 2 years I am suffering of it. It sometimes pain so badly that I couldn't move also. I had taken lots of treatment. But nothing seems to work. Please help me to get rid out of this problem?
I have small hairs in my cheeks and sides they are in gray colour but the hairs are not growing in size and not turning to black I'm 22 years old.
Doctor my learning power is very low and whatever iam learning I am forgetting and 1-2 hours it takes time to learn one answer please doctor give me some advise and medicines please doctor please.
I am 34 year young male. I want to know how to eliminate the skin marks caused by pimple or by any other way such as slight burning, etching etc. Are the skin creams available in the market effective? Which skin cream I should use? How and when I can use it? How I can make skin looks healthier, bright and fair? How I can remove the eye circles? What care I should take for healthier skin? There is the etching problem in the especially when I wear shoes with socks. By etching, skin marks happened there. What is the solution for it? Thank you.
I am 26 years old girl I want to gain weight. My weight is40 kg n my height is 5 '3.I hv decreased appetite.
From past 3 days I'm feeling weak and vomiting everything I eat. I have taken ondem4 as prescribed by doctor. Now the vomiting have stopped but I cant eat much. whenever I try to eat more I feel like i am going to vomit even though the hunger is not satisfied. What could be possible wrong with me. please help.
My sex level turns high every time when I see a girl what should be done for that please suggest me because its kill me inside.
I have heard from a source that in 400 ml water with 150 ml raisin (dry grapes) wet for whole night and next morning the filtrate water if one can drink in empty stomach for at least 4 consecutive days, then it is very good for liver as well as kidney. Is it correct? please guide me.
Pimple issue I have very oily skin. Doctor, I have tried many medicins to avoid pimples bt those didn't work. Your help might make me happy.
I am a student in class 11th my weight is going to 70 kg I want to control my weight. So say something to do help.
I am 24 years old, I am looking for my good health, I have 5feet8 inches height but not adequate health and only 54kg wait, please help.
For an expecting mother, nothing is more important than the safety and well-being of her unborn child. With due care, a mom-to-be can prevent complications that may arise in pregnancy by avoiding certain potential risks. Read on to find out the 5 things pregnant women must avoid at all costs in order to have a safe pregnancy.
1. Caffeine: It’s wise to avoid coffee, tea or even sodas that contain caffeine, as it can adversely affect the baby’s heart rate. Some studies go on to suggest that the consumption of caffeine may even increase the risk of miscarriages. Not only that, the intake of caffeine by the mother can increase the chances of the baby getting diabetes. So anything that contains caffeine must be avoided at all costs.
2. Abdominal X-rays: Abdominal X-rays during pregnancy are a big no. This kind of X-ray exposes the abdomen of the mother, and the baby as a consequence, to high levels of radiation, which can cause changes in the baby’s rapidly growing cells. As a result, the baby’s chances of suffering from birth defects or certain cancers, such as leukaemia later on in life, increase rapidly. It is best to avoid X-rays until absolutely necessary. However, you must avoid self meditation.
3. Heavy Exercising: While moderate exercising during pregnancy is very healthy for both the baby and the mother, extreme exercising can give rise to quite a few complications. Exercises, which cause the heart rate of the mother to exceed the mark of 160 bpm (beats per minute) may result in the supply of less oxygen to the baby. This can lead to foetal hypoxia, a condition in which the supply of oxygen to the brain of the baby is restricted, resulting in brain damage. Exercises that must be avoided include abdominal crunches, exercises that hurt the mother’s joints or strain her back or which require her to hold her breath for too long.
4. Alcohol: All types of alcohol must be avoided during pregnancy. Consumption of alcohol during these 9 months has been associated with several birth defects such as poor growth, learning disabilities and mental retardation. In worst case scenarios, excessive alcohol consumption during pregnancy can lead to what is known as Foetal Alcohol Syndrome or FAS, which severely affects the mental development and physical growth of the unborn child, particularly of the face and skull. Also, you must quit smoking.
5. Stress: Stress can trigger various health problems, which can be bad for both the baby and the mother. Studies have revealed the emotional environment of the mother is experienced by the baby as well. In fact, a particular study has shown that any kind of stress, whether it be work related or stress caused by strain in relationships, can affect the mental development of the child. This as result can lead to the child developing certain behavioural disorders such as fears and phobias, which remain way into his adulthood. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.