Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anita Salunkhe
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anita SalunkheYour feedback matters!
Hi. I am kuldeep 34. I am losing my hair from last 4 5 year and have baldness 70percent. please tell me how I can grow my hair? Thanking you.
I have always deep headache pain lat from 3_4 days I never consulted any doctor nd due to headache I have huge fever nd weakness nt able to walk eat.
My penis size is 3 inches only when erectile. And is intercourse will happen at this size. ahead that penis size should be minimum 5 inches to intercourse it. Thanks.
Actually my mother has severe allergy that hurts her eyes. She is 60. The eye specialist has given her LORINOL (loteprednol etabonate) ophthalmic suspension with recommended doses of OOO X 5.WHICH is three drops per day upto 5 days. It might be three drops 3 times per day or 1 drop three times a day. What sud b its recommended doses.
I was suffering from jaundice. I had jaundice in february and now i've recovered from it. I just wanted some consultation regarding my diet. I wanted to know if I can start taking my post workout supplement again now and my routine diet. My last LFT report is as followed :- Bilirubin total - 0.74 Bilirubin Direct - 0.29 Bilirubin indirect - 0.45 AST (SGOT) - 95 ALT (SGPT) - 82 GGTP - 543 ALP - 184 Total Protein -7.10 Albumin - 4.32 A: G Ratio 1.55.
Addiction can be of different types. While some may be addicted to the internet and social media, others may be addicted to shopping. Likewise, a person may be addicted to relationships. But what is a relationship addiction and how does it affect a person? In this article, we will discuss some facts related to relationship addiction to help people understand the condition better.
What is Relationship Addiction?
There are people who always want to be in a relationship. It is what gives a meaning to their lives. A relationship addiction, as indicative of the name, is a condition whereby a person has an irresistible urge to be in a relationship. No matter how unhealthy or detrimental the relationship is, a relationship addict can go to any extent to cling on to the relationship (even if it spells doom for their physical, mental and emotional health). However, the sad part is, the effort is only from one end, with the partner seldom reciprocating with the same passion and intensity. More than often, a relationship addict is unaware of the mess they are in and avoids people who try to point out the truth to them.
Signs you are a relationship addict-
A relationship addiction is a psychological disorder that affects a person in ways beyond imagination. Some of the signs that indicate a relationship addiction include:
- A person considers the other person (their partner) to be their life, their source of happiness and contentment. Not being in a relationship means the end of the world for them.
- You try every possible trick up your sleeve to be around the person 24x7. Not seeing or communicating with the other person for a long time can leave you hysteric.
- No matter how unhealthy (at times, even abusive) the relationship is, you find it difficult to end the relationship or part ways with the person.
- In spite of a breakup, you can't take the person out of your mind. In extreme cases, you end up stalking the person and his/her activities.
- You always forgive the person in spite of their mistakes (including infidelity). In fact, you believe that you can bring about a positive change in your partner.
- Immediately after a breakup, you get into another relationship to avoid being left alone and abandoned.
- You often get into a long-distance relationship or get involved with a person who is already committed or married. In other words, you try and avoid the intimacy and passion in a relationship.
How to deal with Addictive Relationship?
An addictive relationship can make life miserable for you. To come out of an addictive relationship, you need to analyze your situation.
- You have to understand that your behavior or the relationship is not healthy.
- Talk to your family and loved ones.
- Seek professional help. Go for counseling sessions.
- Practice yoga and meditation to relax and soothe your inner self.
- Don't be an escapist, face the situation.
It may be difficult, but with effort and the support of your loved ones, you will be able to overcome your addiction.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!