Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Anita Patil ShahYour feedback matters!
I have recently had a ECG for a job, the results of ECG showed that I had suspect anteroseptal myocardial infarction and sinus tachycardia but they somehow granted me the fitness certificate, I want to know whether the said condition is something to be worried of or it is minor symptoms of something else.
I am 50 years old man hight-5.3" weight-65kg. Tummy big my problems hyper acidity bed smell in stool urine yellowish frequent Gas passing Snoring in Sleep-Big Sound uneasiness after Meal BP problem since 2002 daily dose in the morning @ Tenolol D SR 25 @Loprin 75 kindly guide.
My throat is infected I have granular Pharyngealitits taking amoxy and antacids from last 2 days I want to ask tht if I kiss someone or by oral sex it can be contagious to other person or not.
I am 50 years of age and diagnosed having vertigo, as I at times loose balance and find everything shaking or spinning. What care should I take and how to cure this problem ?
I am Male 26. I woke up at 6 in the morning and felt as if my throat is choked. I could not breathe properly. I tried to belch/burp but couldn't. I tried to puke and then there was some respite. I could feel soar water rising up my throat. Even now, I am unable to take a full yawn. I feel some kind of obstruction in the throat. What shall I do. Kindly help as soon as possible.
The inflammatory condition of your sinuses (marked by inflammation of your nasal cavities) caused due to viral, bacterial or fungal infection; any autoimmune disorders or allergic reaction is known as sinusitis. This condition is also referred to as 'rhinosinusitis' as nose inflammation occurs. Sinusitis can be either acute, sub-acute or chronic in nature. Acute sinusitis is generally caused due to the common cold and lasts not more than four weeks. Sub-acute sinusitis is more prolonged in nature and lasts for about eight weeks. Chronic sinusitis is more severe in nature and can last for up to twelve weeks or even more.
The most common symptoms of sinusitis are as follows:
- Severe headaches
- Nose blockage
- Release of yellowish green fluids from your nose.
- Difficulty in breathing
- Painful sensation in your eyes, ears and forehead.
- Post nasal discharge
- Frequent cough
- A sore throat
- Body fatigue
- Neck stiffness
- Tastelessness and anosmia (loss of smell)
The treatment methods available for sinusitis are as follows:
- Intake of painkillers like paracetamol can give you temporary relief from your aches. But consuming too much of these can cause side effects such as loss of appetite and drowsiness.
- Keep yourself hydrated by drinking about 2 to 3 liters of water every day and take proper rest.
- Steam inhalation can give you relief from nasal congestion.
- Using nasal sprays like Oxymetazoline can also give you temporary relief.
- Your doctor may advise you antibiotics like Amoxicillin in your sinusitis is chronic in nature.
- Immunotherapy helps to treat sinusitis if your sinusitis is caused due to allergic reactions.
- Your doctor may also recommend an endoscopic surgery of the sinus if your condition is found to be very severe. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.